Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Fish
Today 04:16 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:45 AM
RAINBIRTHDAY
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:15 AM
Algaepuddle finder
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2016, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Darkblaze kept grooming her purring

"I understand o needed grooming u that happy ur helping me."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 18th, 2016, 05:24 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"I understand o needed grooming u that happy ur helping me."
"Im just really happy that i have you and soon im going to be a father" darkblaze said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 18th, 2016, 05:30 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Im just really happy that i have you and soon im going to be a father" darkblaze said

"That is great." Midnightpaw looked at her "whom is going to tell the leader that I am ready to be warrior?"

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 18th, 2016, 06:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sootkit twiched his wiskers as risingkit asked his name, the young tom took a few seconds to think about it before he opned his maw "My name's sootkit..." he said coldly, annoyed with the fact that the molly barely listned to a word he was saying earlier. The dark, smokey, grey kit turned his golden gaze back to the now dead leader "You never know, she could've been playing dead so she could suprise attack the Skyclan leader." He snorted as he sat himself down as rubbed his front left paw against his face.
Sootkit looked at his new companion with a questioning gaze "So, you're loyal to the Dusk syndacite cats? You won't become a good warrior that way." He stated matter-of-factly a she neatly wrapped his tail around his paws. The soon to be apprentice looked around the clearing, anger danced in his golden orbs as he saw his clanmates injured, some dead "It's their faults that so many of my clanmates are dead." He spat, anger boiled in his belly as he thought of all the cats who killed their own kin, even those who killed their own clanmates.
RisingKit shook her head in annoyance and slight disappointment. Surprise the SkyClan leader, she thought with an ounce of sarcasm. ``Whatever,`` She muttered, lashing her tail nonchalantly. She appeared careless, swiveling her head around for a quick glance around the distressed camp, and her eyelids dropped in a lazy manner.

She returned her interested gaze to him, SootKit. She looked him up and down once more, practically showering in his fury. She watched him study his deceased clanmates, and she watched as a burning flame of anger grew. Anger corrupts you, and makes it difficult to think straight. Perhaps she could use his anger for her own benefit? ``It doesn't matter who I'm loyal to. As long as nobody else knows, ShadowClan will trust me,`` RisingKit cast him a bright grin, her confidence showing.

She didn't consider the ShadowClan cats as her clanmates. She was %50 ShadowClan, but she was also %25 RiverClan and %25 Rogue. She didn't know where she belonged, but she didn't think it was the Clan she currently resided in. However, SootKit didn't need to know this. ``They're my clanmates, too,`` She claimed, her whiskers twitching at the wavering scent of blood in the air. She could taste the iron on her tongue.

RisingKit was quick to change the subject away from clanmates. She was uncomfortable speaking lies, but she knew that soon she'd adjust to blanketing the truth. ``Loyalty doesn't make you a good warrior. The heart you put towards training does,`` She mewed, an intelligent gleam in her stormy gray-blue-green eyes.
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:59 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

For @Suspiciousmindz

Forestpelt sat in the clearing, the black she cat's green hues looking almost worried. Had she really accused a clanmate of being a traitor without proof? And not just one, but two? The thought was almost unbearable to the she cat. How was that even possible? How else could it be possible, she had done it and it was over. There was no point in worrying about it now. She had been right about one, but Foxspring... That had been a mistake. He didn't strike me as a traitor in the first place. So why couldn't I have left one thing alone? This is exactly how I lost Dawnstorm in the first place and maybe- maybe it's better that way. I'm better off forgetting about him too. We could never have been friends in the first place, let alone...Her thoughts trailed off and she sighed. Maybe there was some way for her to set this right. Correct? Maybe, maybe there was some way for her to apologize. Swallow her pride and just...do it. For a moment, Forestpelt's green hues flashed with determination before she sighed. Could she really put her pride aside? Unfortunately, Forestpelt had a strong will and even stronger pride. Doing this would be admitting she was wrong, something Forestpelt hated to do. But then again...maybe this wasn't admitting she was wrong, maybe it was just saying she had made a mistake. Same thing, The she cat thought before signing. Oh well. This would work. It had to.

Redflight sat in the clearing, the russet she cat drawing her pale tongue over her paw. If there were any cats watching her, she didn't notice, and if they dared to make a remark they would regret it. The she cat was not in the mood to be bothered. What a day! She thought, before sinking down and rolling over onto her side. The russet feline's green hues could see the clearing fairly well from her position...and scope out the other cats. Was there someone among them who would dare to test her temper? Was there someone among them who could even deal with her temper? No, probably not...right? As far as she knew, there wasn't a cat alive who hadn't become her enemy...or at least someone who strongly disliked her...because they couldn't handle a few well aimed facts. Red flight sat up, yawning and revealing her shimmering white, ivory fangs. The feline ignored any curious glances she might be getting as she stretched out, her spine arching before she stood up completely. Her green hues twinkled mischievously and she winked at some random cat, watching as their eyes widened in surprise. No, she wasn't interested in any tom. Or she cat. Redflight was more than happy to be flying solo, so to speak.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 19th, 2016 at 02:59 AM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:45 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Lillykit pranced around watching for any cats that probably were giving them weird looks and snickering. She has all white fur with a few black spots but that didn't hide her completely black nose and daring gray eyes.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:54 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Maplefall stared at her kits, she had named them Leapkit, Reddenedkit and Mistkit. It had been a moon since they had been born and now they were chasing each other round the nursery,

"Leapkit! Don't jump on your brothers, and Mistkit, don't push your sister!"
Leapkit and Mistkit looked up, "mum! We're only playing, and it's fun!" They chorused, angry at their mother. "Let's go play with the other kits, their mothers won't complain", Leapkit whispered as they strutted off.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; December 19th, 2016 at 06:57 AM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:56 AM

Willowkit sat down,her tail curled neatly around her paws.She watched Leapkit playing and giggled a bit."Her name fits her.." she said quietly,still chuckling a bit.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:58 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Lillykit sat next to Willowkit. "Yep. It surely does." she sighed. "Wanna play?"

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 19th, 2016 at 06:58 AM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:01 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIlverheart_the_Warrior View Post
Willowkit sat down,her tail curled neatly around her paws.She watched Leapkit playing and giggled a bit."Her name fits her.." she said quietly,still chuckling a bit.
Reddenedkit spotted two kits, Maybe they would like to play! He looked at his siblings for a second, they will just hurt her... I'll play with them myself! The tortessshell sneaked away,
"Hi! My names Reddenedkit, what's yours?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; December 19th, 2016 at 07:02 AM.
Closed Thread