Last post by Bean
Today 06:31 PM

Old December 15th, 2023, 08:40 PM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

★彡 HorseLeap 彡★
| She/Her | 21 moons | Purrks: N/A | Lesbian | Warrior |
Light brown and Light Orange spotted coat, with amber eyes.

HorseLeap would stalk out of the warrior's den, blinking sleep from her eyes. She heard the call that had awakened her. What had this been about? She wondered as she looked around the ivy-covered place to find a good spot to sit. HorseLeap spotted a clear spot and sat down, her flank making a hard 'thump' as it hit the hard earth, she looked around at her fellow clanmates. The apprentices and kit's seemed more eager to hear what this was about then the warriors! HorseLeap only saw two warriors, RedHawk and BoneCall. How disgraceful. HorseLeap thought, where had all the warriors been? She brushed off her questions and tilted her cranium upward to look at BrambleStar, the she-cat had served them many moons, but somehow HorseLeap didn't know much about her leader, the only time she ever saw her was in her den and at gatherings and meetings. Perhaps she could gather some information.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 15th, 2023, 09:34 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow [she/her, warrior, 19 moons]
[Silver tabby with pale green eyes and white toes]
------------
Fernwillow padded towards the Stormcrest, fur fluffed up against the chill. A clan meeting! This would be interesting...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:42 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap arrived.

Dogpaw arrived alone and sat alone.

Beetlepaw arrived.

Sheeppaw followed her much much smaller sister.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 15th, 2023, 10:50 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 HorseLeap 彡★

HorseLeap would stalk out of the warrior's den, blinking sleep from her eyes. She heard the call that had awakened her. What had this been about? She wondered as she looked around the ivy-covered place to find a good spot to sit. HorseLeap spotted a clear spot and sat down, her flank making a hard 'thump' as it hit the hard earth, she looked around at her fellow clanmates. The apprentices and kit's seemed more eager to hear what this was about then the warriors! HorseLeap only saw two warriors, RedHawk and BoneCall. How disgraceful. HorseLeap thought, where had all the warriors been? She brushed off her questions and tilted her cranium upward to look at BrambleStar, the she-cat had served them many moons, but somehow HorseLeap didn't know much about her leader, the only time she ever saw her was in her den and at gatherings and meetings. Perhaps she could gather some information.
Forestivy strolled across camp, then spotted Horseleap and walked over. "Hello, Horseleap," she said.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 15th, 2023, 10:58 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Drizzlenight raised his head at Bumblestar's call, whiskers twitching. Hopefully this Clan meeting would prove to be at least a little entertaining. Life had grown rather stale lately, with little reason for him to put his head or claws to use. He hated the antsy-ness that crept into his bones during quieter times like these.

Getting to his paws, he padded over to join the growing group, eyes trained on Bumblestar. He sat down quietly, wrapping his tail around his paws.

[ open ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 15th, 2023, 11:02 PM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 HorseLeap 彡★

@Supersabre

HorseLeap had been lost in thought, staring off into the distance when she suddenly shook her head and snapped back to reality. She was greeted by the sight of a warrior standing before her, their presence drawing her attention. With wide amber eyes, she looked at the warrior and said, ' ' Well, hi there. How are you doing? ' '

Although she had initiated the conversation, HorseLeap didn't seem particularly invested in it. Her gaze kept shifting to the other cats in the area as they settled down, observing their behavior with a sense of detachment. Despite her lack of engagement, she remained polite and courteous, acknowledging the warrior's presence with a friendly greeting.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 15th, 2023, 11:23 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Drizzlenight raised his head at Bumblestar's call, whiskers twitching. Hopefully this Clan meeting would prove to be at least a little entertaining. Life had grown rather stale lately, with little reason for him to put his head or claws to use. He hated the antsy-ness that crept into his bones during quieter times like these.

Getting to his paws, he padded over to join the growing group, eyes trained on Bumblestar. He sat down quietly, wrapping his tail around his paws.

[ open ]

Amberhaze padded up to the Stormcrest slowly, tail tip twitching as she heeded the smaller leader's call. The striking Abyssinian turned her head to study the cat beside her out of pure boredom and curiosity. Drizzlenight. Violent. "...'wonder if the meeting's going to be interesting today." She commented with a slightly rueful grin. When were the meetings NOT interesting? "Hasn't been any fighting recently, kinda boring." Not really but through careful observation she had made note that he was.... more of a spicier guy. And she had no friends, so. Win-win.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 15th, 2023, 11:29 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

| Nightpaw |

He padded up to the group, shivering a bit.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 15th, 2023, 11:59 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Mirepaw teleported to the clan rock, and echopaw does too
(they didn't actually teleport)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; December 16th, 2023 at 12:00 AM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 02:00 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

Amberhaze padded up to the Stormcrest slowly, tail tip twitching as she heeded the smaller leader's call. The striking Abyssinian turned her head to study the cat beside her out of pure boredom and curiosity. Drizzlenight. Violent. "...'wonder if the meeting's going to be interesting today." She commented with a slightly rueful grin. When were the meetings NOT interesting? "Hasn't been any fighting recently, kinda boring." Not really but through careful observation she had made note that he was.... more of a spicier guy. And she had no friends, so. Win-win.

Almost as soon as Drizzlenight joined the group, someone approached him. It wasn't someone he was familiar with, although based on the size of her she was a warrior. He twitched his ear to acknowledge her presence as she began speaking, but said nothing until she finished.

"I'd like to hear about something happening," he muttered, low enough for only her to hear. "We're warriors; what's the point of all this training if we aren't going to use it? Idle claws do nothing good for a Clan. If we only ever sit and wait for the other Clans to push us, they'll think we're weak and complacent."

The tips of his claws scraped against the earth. Now, more than in a long time, tensions were high. This was the perfect opportunity for ThunderClan to show the other Clans that they were a step above and not to be messed with. It had been a little over a moon since they lost Sunkissed Creek; while they had Cattail Pond to make up for it, it wasn't good enough.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.