Old March 30th, 2021, 04:00 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Lemondrop
—————

Lemon smiled faintly as the tom rolled back and fourth rousing himself from what she could only assume was a light sleep. She sat back smugly, he wouldn’t say no to her and she knew that fact very very well. “Well if you were awake enough to respond to me you are awake enough to get up” she whispered back pleased that he was at least somewhat awake now.

The she cat took a step back to allow the tom some space to rouse himself before curling her tail around her hind leg. “Look I know it’s a bit chilly but the moon is huge! You couldn’t possibly waste a night like that could you? I was thinking we could go for a night swim.. or just a walk.” the white she cat had to crane her neck back to look at the toms face.

Beastgrowl huffed but began leaving the den, "I mean I could, because I enjoy sleep, but you can't I guess." he mewed leaving the den to go outside he guessed.

(sorry it's short, @ me in teritory or clearing)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 7th, 2021, 11:00 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beansprout napped, relishing in the warmth of the newleaf day.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 9th, 2021, 12:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Lemondrop
——————

A hectic week wasn’t even close to beginning where her mindset was. She was tired.. frustrated and horribly confused by everything around her. Beastgrowl was acting off, Coastbreeze was.. well.. adorably attractive to her. What was going on? She’d just met Coast? Something was horribly off whack. Especially since she.. had the inkling perhaps Beast wasn’t exactly just a friend.

You are just tired. Exhaustion makes you think strange things.

The white molly stomped her way through the territory. She’d been trying to figure it out on her own at Cattail but she’d caught both Beast and Coasts scents out there.. both of them. It didn’t help her contemplative walk and only made things worse. She burst through the camp entrance and shot straight for the den. “Lotus! Lotus! Where are you?” she scanned the nests in a nervous desperation.

@Shade.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 9th, 2021, 12:11 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:

Lemondrop
——————

A hectic week wasn’t even close to beginning where her mindset was. She was tired.. frustrated and horribly confused by everything around her. Beastgrowl was acting off, Coastbreeze was.. well.. adorably attractive to her. What was going on? She’d just met Coast? Something was horribly off whack. Especially since she.. had the inkling perhaps Beast wasn’t exactly just a friend.

You are just tired. Exhaustion makes you think strange things.

The white molly stomped her way through the territory. She’d been trying to figure it out on her own at Cattail but she’d caught both Beast and Coasts scents out there.. both of them. It didn’t help her contemplative walk and only made things worse. She burst through the camp entrance and shot straight for the den. “Lotus! Lotus! Where are you?” she scanned the nests in a nervous desperation.

@Shade.
Lotusheart had just been cleaning her nest for when she returned to the den. She was currently staying at the medicine den as her eye was wrapped up in cobwebs. Her fur suddenly bristled out as Lemonsrop's yell got her attention. They had actually recently discovered their siblinghood on account of their parents not being around but it was nice to have a sister.
"I'm here. Just checking on my nest. Is..everything alright?" she asked, tipping her head to the side.

(Lotus has been around for a while so i assumed it made sense that they recently discovered they were relatives.)
Old April 9th, 2021, 12:17 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Lotusheart had just been cleaning her nest for when she returned to the den. She was currently staying at the medicine den as her eye was wrapped up in cobwebs. Her fur suddenly bristled out as Lemonsrop's yell got her attention. They had actually recently discovered their siblinghood on account of their parents not being around but it was nice to have a sister.
"I'm here. Just checking on my nest. Is..everything alright?" she asked, tipping her head to the side.

(Lotus has been around for a while so i assumed it made sense that they recently discovered they were relatives.)

Lemondrop
——————

She hadn’t known her sister long.. but it was irrefutable evidence they were related. Both white Molly’s with yellow eyes.. it was uncanny. Despite the size difference. She suddenly relied on Lotus to keep her sane.. the lack of parental figures left lemon to simply dump her emotions onto her sister. As she stumbled into the den tears in the corners of her eyes she felt a weak smile trickle onto her lips.

“I don’t know what to do Lotus!” she let out a sob tossing her head back and stumbling towards her. “Im just so.. lost.. I keep meeting people and suddenly just falling in love with them two minutes into talking! I can’t even stop myself” she let out a sob sinking into the nest beside her.

[ Of course! ]

François Lelord

Old April 9th, 2021, 12:38 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:

Lemondrop
——————

She hadn’t known her sister long.. but it was irrefutable evidence they were related. Both white Molly’s with yellow eyes.. it was uncanny. Despite the size difference. She suddenly relied on Lotus to keep her sane.. the lack of parental figures left lemon to simply dump her emotions onto her sister. As she stumbled into the den tears in the corners of her eyes she felt a weak smile trickle onto her lips.

“I don’t know what to do Lotus!” she let out a sob tossing her head back and stumbling towards her. “Im just so.. lost.. I keep meeting people and suddenly just falling in love with them two minutes into talking! I can’t even stop myself” she let out a sob sinking into the nest beside her.

[ Of course! ]

Lotusheart settled into a loaf shape next to her sister. She really wasn't sure how to respond. Lotus was shy and not very good at talking. She followed instructions well and you could rely on her to do her best but emotional reliability was something she felt she lacked. She also could not relate, she'd felt attraction to some toms, biological and romantic, but she always ignored these feelings as she did not want a relationship.
"I...I don't know why that is. But, if you are so confused, maybe these feelings are something you need to realize is normal. Are they really that important?" she asked.

[lotus is straight but really not into the idea of romance so she doesn't understand fully how it works]
Old April 10th, 2021, 12:32 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Lotusheart settled into a loaf shape next to her sister. She really wasn't sure how to respond. Lotus was shy and not very good at talking. She followed instructions well and you could rely on her to do her best but emotional reliability was something she felt she lacked. She also could not relate, she'd felt attraction to some toms, biological and romantic, but she always ignored these feelings as she did not want a relationship.
"I...I don't know why that is. But, if you are so confused, maybe these feelings are something you need to realize is normal. Are they really that important?" she asked.

[lotus is straight but really not into the idea of romance so she doesn't understand fully how it works]

Lemondrop
------------

She let out another grumble of annoyance suddenly burying her face into her sisters shoulder. "I- I was out wwith b- beastgrowl yesterday and.. he licked my f- face.. I dont k- know if that means he likes me or n- not.. " She was becoming even more distressed about this decision.. well.. predicament perhaps.

There was no joy in not understanding what your emotions were like.. it was fatal flaw. Anybody showed her two seconds of interest and suddenly she was attached like a leech! She couldn't even do anything about it. Like she had no control anymore..

François Lelord

Old April 10th, 2021, 07:29 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:

Lemondrop
------------

She let out another grumble of annoyance suddenly burying her face into her sisters shoulder. "I- I was out wwith b- beastgrowl yesterday and.. he licked my f- face.. I dont k- know if that means he likes me or n- not.. " She was becoming even more distressed about this decision.. well.. predicament perhaps.

There was no joy in not understanding what your emotions were like.. it was fatal flaw. Anybody showed her two seconds of interest and suddenly she was attached like a leech! She couldn't even do anything about it. Like she had no control anymore..

Lotusheart leaned slightly on Lemondrop. Though she could not relate, she could see how that was distressing. And then Lotusheart started freaking out. Does it mean he likes her? She had no idea- no one had liked her and she hadn't liked anyone! So she couldn't tell how Beastgrowl felt about her sister.
"Well, um, maybe he does. How do you feel about him?" she asked, a little distressed.
Old April 12th, 2021, 08:10 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Lotusheart leaned slightly on Lemondrop. Though she could not relate, she could see how that was distressing. And then Lotusheart started freaking out. Does it mean he likes her? She had no idea- no one had liked her and she hadn't liked anyone! So she couldn't tell how Beastgrowl felt about her sister.
"Well, um, maybe he does. How do you feel about him?" she asked, a little distressed.

Lemondrop
——————

Lemon felt comfort in her sisters touch and gently melted against her side. “I- I don’t know...” she sniffles burying her head deeper into her sisters shoulder letting out another hiccup of breath.

“He’s so... strange.. and I can’t read him.. I just don’t know”

François Lelord

Old April 12th, 2021, 10:41 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:

Lemondrop
——————

Lemon felt comfort in her sisters touch and gently melted against her side. “I- I don’t know...” she sniffles burying her head deeper into her sisters shoulder letting out another hiccup of breath.

“He’s so... strange.. and I can’t read him.. I just don’t know”

The sisters were now a unified pile of white fur. Lotusheart enjoyed showing her friends and family affection, but was she any good with advice.
"Maybe you like him, maybe you like someone else, maybe you like both. Or not. Liking soomeone isn't a relationship guarantee, you know. I know it's confusing but bear with me. Things just need time."

Last edited by Shade.; April 12th, 2021 at 11:30 PM.