Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:36 AM

Old March 17th, 2021, 10:20 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
It was a great toss. Right on target. Frostkit was in the middle of admiring his throw when it hit the other kit right on the nose. He stared at her in utter disbelief. Unable to comprehend what he sat saw, Frostkit sat down with a loud bump, totally perplexed. Did she not know what to do? He watched as she slowly picked the ball up and threw it back at him. It was off target and bounced once before he dove on it, but at least she threw it back. "Alright," he mewed. "I'm going to toss the ball again. This time, catch it, okay?" He gave her another easy lob.
(Lol she’s a bit... unresponsive)

Mumblekit watched the ball she threw go to one side. It bounced on the ground, and then the kit went for it. He caught it, then started to speak again. She nodded slowly, watching as the ball came closer and closer. It was perfectly aimed like the last one, and she realized that if she didn’t try and catch it, she’d get hit in the nose again. She lifted up a paw in front of her face. Was that how she was supposed to catch it? The ball hit the top of her paw, and she dug her claws in. Her claws weren’t fast enough, and the ball fell to the ground. She stared at it for a moment, then picked it up to throw it again.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old March 17th, 2021, 10:27 AM

My Mood: Bored

pinefur woke up with a shocking pain. my kits! she thought. they where early she let out a yell of pain ebonyfang! she yelled digging her claws into the dirt.
@Angelique @Fletcher

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 17th, 2021, 02:13 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle dream View Post
(Lol she’s a bit... unresponsive)

Mumblekit watched the ball she threw go to one side. It bounced on the ground, and then the kit went for it. He caught it, then started to speak again. She nodded slowly, watching as the ball came closer and closer. It was perfectly aimed like the last one, and she realized that if she didn’t try and catch it, she’d get hit in the nose again. She lifted up a paw in front of her face. Was that how she was supposed to catch it? The ball hit the top of her paw, and she dug her claws in. Her claws weren’t fast enough, and the ball fell to the ground. She stared at it for a moment, then picked it up to throw it again.
(Yeah. Frostkit is a bit confused!)
Frostkit grunted in disappointment as she failed to catch it. But, at least she appeared to know what she was supposed to do. Kind of. Her technique was questionable and Frostkit seriously doubted that she could catch the ball if it wasn't aimed right at her. He crouched down and prepared for the other kit to throw it back.

Last edited by MooingPanda; March 17th, 2021 at 02:13 PM.
Old March 17th, 2021, 04:24 PM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
He brushed her off with a scoff "shiverkit im fiiiiiiiiine" He twitched a little his ears flicking and tail swaying back and forth. "sleep is important, sure, but its fine i feel fine!!" He started to pace a little and walk in circles.
"You are not fine!" Shiverkit would not be deterred. "You-you must feel fine because you're too tired to feel anything! Because you didn't sleep! SMOKEKIT WHY DIDN'T YOU SLEEP?!" Shiverkit was frantic.

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old March 17th, 2021, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
"You are not fine!" Shiverkit would not be deterred. "You-you must feel fine because you're too tired to feel anything! Because you didn't sleep! SMOKEKIT WHY DIDN'T YOU SLEEP?!" Shiverkit was frantic.

He stopped and stared her dead in the eye "i....i just had some nightmares when i tried a few nights ago and everytime i close my eyes i see flashes...I didn't want to see them again." He stared down for a few seconds before returning to walking in circles "this is fun you should try it!!!"
Old March 17th, 2021, 04:51 PM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
He stopped and stared her dead in the eye "i....i just had some nightmares when i tried a few nights ago and everytime i close my eyes i see flashes...I didn't want to see them again." He stared down for a few seconds before returning to walking in circles "this is fun you should try it!!!"
Shiverkit frowned-poor Smokekit! But, hang on a second... "Wait... A FEW NIGHTS AGO?! SMOKEKIT YOU HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR DAYS?! STOP WALKING IN CIRCLES RIGHT NOW! YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!" Shiverkit was going crazy. Smokekit needed sleep! Now!

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old March 17th, 2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Shiverkit frowned-poor Smokekit! But, hang on a second... "Wait... A FEW NIGHTS AGO?! SMOKEKIT YOU HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR DAYS?! STOP WALKING IN CIRCLES RIGHT NOW! YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!" Shiverkit was going crazy. Smokekit needed sleep! Now!

He winced "shiverkit stop yelling, no I like walking in circles its really fun, I don't need help." he looked at her a stubborn look on his face.
Old March 17th, 2021, 04:56 PM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
He winced "shiverkit stop yelling, no I like walking in circles its really fun, I don't need help." he looked at her a stubborn look on his face.
Shiverkit lowered her voice a little. "No, you're right. You don't need help... You need sleep! Smokekit... I'm worried about you!"

Again, sorry.
Old March 17th, 2021, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Shiverkit lowered her voice a little. "No, you're right. You don't need help... You need sleep! Smokekit... I'm worried about you!"

He nodded " i will sleep tonight." he looked up at her his eyes unusually dark.
Old March 17th, 2021, 05:03 PM
ON HIATUS

Quote:
He nodded " i will sleep tonight." he looked up at her his eyes unusually dark.
Shiverkit frowned. Better, but... "I know the flashes must be scary, but are you sure you can hold out until tonight? Wouldn't it be better to sleep now?" she coaxed.

Again, sorry.