Today 05:28 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM

Old April 4th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

“Sure dadiest of dads.” Honeypaw smiled and flicked his tail. He admired Shadequill’s happy attitude.
“Where to next?”
@Cloudsky

Old April 4th, 2020, 03:34 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
“Sure dadiest of dads.” Honeypaw smiled and flicked his tail. He admired Shadequill’s happy attitude.
“Where to next?”
@Cloudsky
He smirked and let out a mrrow of laughter as he made the joke.
"Let's see... I got it!" He meowed with excitement, his front paws going up and down, but always pointing in the same direction.
"We're going to the training grounds next! After all, you need to know where to go for training!" He smiled at his genius and looked at the apprentice with a playful gleam in his eyes.
"Sound good? I mean, anything is better than here, but that's not the point!"
Old April 4th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

"Sounds like a plan!" Honeypaw was excited to go see the training grounds. He never had before!
@Cloudsky

Old April 6th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Are you excited? Your first border patrol!" Stormlily excitedly said to Nightpaw. For the first time, she actually led a patrol and was ecstatic about it. "Sorry if we take a little long, I just want to thoroughly teach my apprentice how to mark borders and all of that good stuff." Grinning to Quailears and Silent paw who was accompanying the two molly's.
Rounding closer to the line that separated Windclan and Shadowclan the brown-hued warrior turned to the apprentice. "Okay so tell me why would we mark our side of the borders?"Stormlily knew it was a super easy and obvious question but she wanted to see what Nightpaw thought.

@Estelle @Moonraven @CheetahPelt
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Moonraven @Estelle @Shimm

Quailears was lagging behind the rest of the group, his munchkin stature causing him to work harder to get just as far.
The old tom cat hmmphed as he came up to his group. He knew the warrior they were with. He had mentored Stormlily's half brother.

"No, go ahead. The first patrol is important. Don't mind if I add a few pointers where I see fit do you?" He asked.

"Silentpaw, if you want to head down one way I can head down the other, we'll meet back by the other mentor/apprentice pair, alright?" His bright orange eyes met with Silentpaw's.
Old April 6th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw nodded to her mentor with a small smile at her question. It didn't much show, but she was ecstatic about going on her first border patrol! She was unsure as to how they exactly marked the borders but the white molly was soon relived to hear that Stormlily would teach her this patrol, glancing over to the other two as her mentor spoke her words.
She looked up at Stormlily with her mismatched eyes and slightly tilted her head at the question, she remembered asking her moths that once.
"i be-believe it's to refr-esh and str-strengthen our sc-ent, it in-indicating to other cats tha-that this is Sh-shadowClan te-territory meaning they sh-shouldn't cross it unle-ss being ShadowCl-clan the-themselves. It m-might also be to se-see if th-there's any dang-er near or if an-anyone crossed the bo-border" she stuttered out, shuffling with her paws slightly as she felt that her explanation might be a bit off- but she couldn't help it, there was so much going on and her mind was wandering everywhere!
@Shimm @CheetahPelt @Moonraven
Old April 6th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Ever so intrigued with her mentor's short legs, Silentpaw made sure to keep pace with him finding the way he walked utterly adorable. It made her want to nuzzle him. He was so close to the ground did it make it hard to hunt? Could he climb trees with tiny legs? Oh! How well did he fight when he couldn't reach very far? Silentpaw wished she had a voice to ask these questions. Her curiosity with Quailears outweighed her unhappiness with getting a new mentor. She pulled her bright blue eyes away from Quailears' paws and over to his orange gaze as he asked her question. It might take a little for him to read her body language since she couldn't speak, but he looked teachable. She nods her head to give a positive answer to the tom and then moves off to help mark the border. The small silver-white she-cat didn't actually know how to mark borders, at least not properly, but just rubbing against stuff seemed to get the job done with her last mentor.
@CheetahPelt @Shimm @Estelle

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 6th, 2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old April 6th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Stormlily nodded a small grateful smile lighting her face. "Yes, I wouldn't mind that at all Quailears." She was thankful that the older warrior was accompanied by them and for the help he offered. Turning back to her apprentice her smile only grew as Nightpaw answered correctly. "That is correct! Good job!" Jerking her head to follow her, the warrior edged closer to the border where some bushes and logs were. "So a way you can mark the border is rubbing yourself all over the bushes logs, almost anything. You just have to remember to not be greedy and try to mark further into the other clan territories." She gently told the dark molly as she showed her how to mark.
@Moonraven @CheetahPelt @Estelle
Old April 6th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Ever so intrigued with her mentor's short legs, Silentpaw made sure to keep pace with him finding the way he walked utterly adorable. It made her want to nuzzle him. He was so close to the ground did it make it hard to hunt? Could he climb trees with tiny legs? Oh! How well did he fight when he couldn't reach very far? Silentpaw wished she had a voice to ask these questions. Her curiosity with Quailears outweighed her unhappiness with getting a new mentor. She pulled her bright blue eyes away from Quailears' paws and over to his orange gaze as he asked her question. It might take a little for him to read her body language since she couldn't speak, but he looked teachable. She nods her head to give a positive answer to the tom and then moves off to help mark the border. The small silver-white she-cat didn't actually know how to mark borders, at least not properly, but just rubbing against stuff seemed to get the job done with her last mentor.
@CheetahPelt @Shimm @Estelle

From the corner of his eye as they walked, he noticed his new apprentice watching him as he walked. A smile crept onto his face.

As they paused, going their seperate ways he noted a few things.

1.Silentpaw hadn't spoken.

Either she didn't like to speak, or she couldn't. Either way, Quailears was fine with it.

2. She didn't seem to know the correct way to mark the border.

The short tom paused, and walked over to his apprentice. "Did that poor mentor of yours never teach you how to mark the border?" His voice was gruff. He huffed with a shake of his head. "Theres a few ways to do it. One is with your claws, the other is with your chin." He demonstrated both. "Now you try."
Old April 6th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw was relieve to hear that she answered correctly and followed her mentor to the bush. She listened to her words, doing her best to remember at least the essentials of what she was saying, watching carefully as Stormlily showed her how to do it. It made somewhat sence what she told- and Nightpaw nodded to it. "l-like this..?" the Molly asked as she gently rubbed just her cheek over the bush.
the apprentice soon followed with question about the words her mentor had spoken just before "w-why Mark fu-further into the o-other clans te-te-territories?" she asked, a little confused, followed by a slight tilt of her head.
@Shimm @CheetahPelt @Moonraven