Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:11 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:06 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:56 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM

Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: JungleClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Thank you all.", Snowpaw mewed, still trembling. "No problem.", Jackalstorm meowed. "Two more dogs to go, eh? Let's all help Lightningpounce, now.", the tan warrior said. "Okay.", Snowpaw replied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintery Wonders View Post
Yarrowcreek, Rock, Boulder attacked the dog, lashing their unsheathed claws at the dog's sides and face. The dog whimpered and whined in pain and fled.
Quote:
The three soon reached the three cats and the dog pack. Jackalstorm fought alongside Rock and Boulder, makimg the dog flee. "That's what you get for invasing JungleClan territory!", the tan warrior hissed. Snowpaw hissed at one of the three remaining dogs cornered her between itself and a tree. Jackalstorm jumped on the dog's back, clawing at its face, back, and shoulders. Snowpaw lashed her left forepaw at the dog's cheeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintery Wonders View Post
Yarrowcreek followed them. "Hurry! We don't know how much time we have until the dogs come to camp.", the ginger tom hissed, leading the way. Rock and Boulder heard the commotion and ran out the barn. "Mouse-dung!", Boulder hissed, lashing a paw out at one of the lower ranked dogs' muzzle. Rock lead one of the dogs near a tree and the dog hit his head. Now that the dog was stunned, Rock clawed the dpg's throat. The female dog yelped in pain but was soon stopped abruptly by her death. "One dog down, four more to go.", Rock said, fighting alongside his brother. The two managed to injured the dog enough that it yelped. But the dog never fled.
Quote:
(I knew that. XD) "o-Okay.", Snowpaw ran frantically to camp. Soon she got there. "Fishstar!!!", she yelled. Fishstar ran out of his den. "What is it? Where's Lightningpounce?", the leader asked. Snowpaw struggled to catch her breath. "Lightningpounce is fighting a dog pack. We need backup. Can Adderpaw, Greyfur, Jackalstorm, Yarrowcreek, and I help fight the dogs?", Snowpaw asked, her silver-gray pelt gleaming in the sunlight. "Okay. Go with them. Rock and Boulder might be able to help, too.", Fishstar said. "Alright. Jackalstorm, Yarrowcreek!", Snowpaw called. "What is it, Snowpaw?", Jackalstorm mewed. "Can you and Yarrowcreek come with me to help Lightningpounce fend off some dogs?", the apprentice mewed. "Sure. Wait, if the dogs are rampaging through our territory, do you think they got Adderpaw and Greyfur?", Jackalstorm asked. "I don't think the dogs did because dogs are dumb enough to not follow a cat's scent trail. But come on. We need to go.", Snowpaw said, heading out of camp. Jackalstorm followed.
"Thanks guys," Lightningpounce gasped. He was bleeding from several cuts and bites, one particularly deep bite on his leg. He was missing the tip of his right ear, and splashes of his blood stained the ground.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Thanks guys," Lightningpounce gasped. He was bleeding from several cuts and bites, one particularly deep bite on his leg. He was missing the tip of his right ear, and splashes of his blood stained the ground.
"You're welcome.", Snowpaw mewed. Jackalstorm scented the air. "The other two dogs are still here. We're too tired to fight them. We're going to have to lead them to the gorge.", he hissed. "The gorge? That's mouse-brained! What if one of us falls into the river?!", Snowpaw growled. "We don't have any other choice. We need to lead them to the gorge!", Jackalstorm spat. "Okay...", Snowpaw mumbled. "We need to hurry. The dogs are coming this way!", Jackalstorm meowed. "Come on!", Snowpaw and Jackalstorm ran in the direction of the gorge, the dogs at their heels.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old March 3rd, 2017, 02:37 PM
roar

Quote:
"You're welcome.", Snowpaw mewed. Jackalstorm scented the air. "The other two dogs are still here. We're too tired to fight them. We're going to have to lead them to the gorge.", he hissed. "The gorge? That's mouse-brained! What if one of us falls into the river?!", Snowpaw growled. "We don't have any other choice. We need to lead them to the gorge!", Jackalstorm spat. "Okay...", Snowpaw mumbled. "We need to hurry. The dogs are coming this way!", Jackalstorm meowed. "Come on!", Snowpaw and Jackalstorm ran in the direction of the gorge, the dogs at their heels.
Lightningpounce limped as fast as he could, the dogs snapping at his tail.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 03:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Sweet wisker heared the dogs near by and climbed a tree,but noticed the sound getting fainter. "there chasing something..." she thougt,and followed,though she had a bad start and was far behind,not knowing about the cats.final catching up,she stopped a few feet away and looked at snowpaw,preparing to leap at the dogs and turning into a fox(her power was inheareted Frome her farther)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 3rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Lightningpounce limped as fast as he could, the dogs snapping at his tail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Sweet wisker heared the dogs near by and climbed a tree,but noticed the sound getting fainter. "there chasing something..." she thougt,and followed,though she had a bad start and was far behind,not knowing about the cats.final catching up,she stopped a few feet away and looked at snowpaw,preparing to leap at the dogs and turning into a fox(her power was inheareted Frome her farther)
Snowpaw looked at Sweetwhisker as she lead the dogs to the gorge. "Sweetwhisker, you don't need to attack the dogs. We're leading them to the gorge....", she mewed. Jackalstorm braced himself for an attack from one of the two dogs as they reached the gorge.

Old March 3rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Snowpaw looked at Sweetwhisker as she lead the dogs to the gorge. "Sweetwhisker, you don't need to attack the dogs. We're leading them to the gorge....", she mewed. Jackalstorm braced himself for an attack from one of the two dogs as they reached the gorge.
Yarrowcreek lead one of the dogs near the edged of the gorge. Then he jumped back from the edge as the dog tried to lunge at him. "Yarrowcreek, be careful.", Boulder said lashing a paw out at the dog's tail. Rock barreled imto the dog, sending himself amd the dog into the river. "Rock! No!", Boulder exclaimed, peering over the edge of the gorge. The dog struggled to keep his head above the water. The dog then was pulled deeper into the water and yelped when it couldn't breath anymore. The dog had drowned. Rock climbed down the gorge and leapt into the water to try and save his brother. "Boulder......", Rock breathed as the water dragged him underwater. "No!", Boulder swam under the water and grabbed his brother by the scruff. He swam tp the surface of the water with his brother. Boulder dragged Rock onto the sandy shoreline. "Rock, are you okay?", Boulder asked. Rock coughed up water and looked at him. "You okay?", Boulder asked again. "Yeah, I think so.....", Rock struggled to say. Boulder shoved his shoulder up against Rock's to have him sit up. Rock coughed up more water. "Are you hurt anywhere?", Boulder mewed. "No.", Rock replied. "Okay. Let's get back to the others.", Boulder mewed. Rock followed him.

Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Sweet wisker stopped,looking at snow paw." Only oif you are sure you can do it."

Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
roar

Quote:
Lightningpounce yelped as he tripped over a root and tumbled to the edge of the gorge. His lower body went over; and he scrabbled at the dirt for grip. His injured foreleg was forcing him to put all of his strength in his left leg; he was losing grip fast.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Lightningpounce yelped as he tripped over a root and tumbled to the edge of the gorge. His lower body went over; and he scrabbled at the dirt for grip. His injured foreleg was forcing him to put all of his strength in his left leg; he was losing grip fast.
Sweet wisker leaped forward, grabbing lightning pounces scruff but also started to slip,but managed to finally get a strong hold and she pulled him over

Old March 3rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Sweet wisker leaped forward, grabbing lightning pounces scruff but also started to slip,but managed to finally get a strong hold and she pulled him over
@Turtlestrike