Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:08 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner smiled, pushing all thoughts of Silverdapple to the back of her mind. Surely he wouldn't be asking me if he was still caught up on her, right? She leaned forward, touching her nose back to Thornpelt's. The brief moment of contact hadn't been enough for her, and she scooted closer with a purr. "Yes, I'd love that," she murmured, her green eyes meeting his. I'm happy to have him by my side throughout all that is going on. She sighed, a happy sigh now, and leaned her head on his shoulder.
Thornpelt smiled, "I'm so glad you feel the same way." He purred, resting him muzzle on her head. The tom wrapped his tail around her, his gentle gaze filled with love. He purred and whispered, "We'll get through this, together."
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:11 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt smiled, "I'm so glad you feel the same way." He purred, resting him muzzle on her head. The tom wrapped his tail around her, his gentle gaze filled with love. He purred and whispered, "We'll get through this, together."
Flarerunner sighed. "I could get through anything with you," she murmured, breathing in his scent. "I've never been so happy," she meowed to him, enjoying the feeling of their fur brushing.

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner sighed. "I could get through anything with you," she murmured, breathing in his scent. "I've never been so happy," she meowed to him, enjoying the feeling of their fur brushing.
"I couldn't get through anything without you either." He purred, licking her forehead, "After Singenight is gone, we'll be alright." So will our kits.. If we have any.. The tom though, smiling. Thornpelt gave a content sigh, "I'm so glad I met you."
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
"I couldn't get through anything without you either." He purred, licking her forehead, "After Singenight is gone, we'll be alright." So will our kits.. If we have any.. The tom though, smiling. Thornpelt gave a content sigh, "I'm so glad I met you."
Flarerunner laughed. "You know, I never thought I'd say it, but thank Starclan we had that fire," she breathed another laugh. "We wouldn't have met without it." She closed her eyes, the sun's rays beginning to heat up her pelt. A cold breeze swept over the hills, but it didn't bother her. Nothing could bother her right now.

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Hawkcry padded into camp, her pelt ruffled and eyes dull as she yawned. The she-cat looked around the camp and her gaze landed on a tom warrior and she blushed slightly. She thought of how awful she must look and quickly groomed herself the best she could, her deep brown orbs filled with worry. She padded over to him and gave a friendly smile, "Hi, I'm not sure we've ever talked, "I'm Hawkcry." She purred smoothly, sitting down, her paws shuffling as she tried to get a little more comfortable, trying to cover her ever so slightly rounded belly that even she could hardly see. The warrior wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, grateful that her belly was covered well enough to where he couldn't tell she was expecting. The golden brown she-cat slightly fluffed up her pelt, shivering in the cold whether.
Blazingstorm looked up towards the she-cat that was approaching. Quickly, he sat up with his ears pricked. He knew this was going to lead into a conversation, but he'd welcome it the best it could. He didn't really know what this was to lead into. "Well Hello," he replied smoothly, giving
her a small dip of his head in greeting. He was a rather polite cat... well when he wanted to be. "It's nice to meet you Hawkcry, I'm Blazingstorm," he spoke, fluffing out his chest which he had just groomed. The cool weather didn't bother him too much. He was thankful for his rather thick pelt. Of course when green-leaf came he hated it, but for now he'd appreciate it. He looked the she-cat over now, being careful not to get caught. She was appealing in his eyes, although he didn't let it show, he knew a she-cat like her was probably with a lucky warrior. Blazingstorm had always thought he was destined to live alone and he wasn't afraid to welcome that, he had his best friend he needed to help right now and that's all he's been focused on. His golden hues were drawn back to reality as he awaited her to say something else.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner laughed. "You know, I never thought I'd say it, but thank Starclan we had that fire," she breathed another laugh. "We wouldn't have met without it." She closed her eyes, the sun's rays beginning to heat up her pelt. A cold breeze swept over the hills, but it didn't bother her. Nothing could bother her right now.
Thornpelt nodded, "I'm thankful for the fire too.." He purred, giving her a smile, "I'm glad we met and I'm glad we became so close." The warrior yawned and joked, "You weren't wrong, when you said I wasn't a morning cat."
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt nodded, "I'm thankful for the fire too.." He purred, giving her a smile, "I'm glad we met and I'm glad we became so close." The warrior yawned and joked, "You weren't wrong, when you said I wasn't a morning cat."
Flarerunner smiled, watching him yawn before she looked off into the distance. "I'm going to be getting an apprentice," she blurted suddenly. "He's the kit that was walking with us during the fire, Yewkit. I think he supports Singenight..." She frowned. "He was very outspoken about it, and I don't think he liked me all that much."

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:54 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm looked up towards the she-cat that was approaching. Quickly, he sat up with his ears pricked. He knew this was going to lead into a conversation, but he'd welcome it the best it could. He didn't really know what this was to lead into. "Well Hello," he replied smoothly, giving
her a small dip of his head in greeting. He was a rather polite cat... well when he wanted to be. "It's nice to meet you Hawkcry, I'm Blazingstorm," he spoke, fluffing out his chest which he had just groomed. The cool weather didn't bother him too much. He was thankful for his rather thick pelt. Of course when green-leaf came he hated it, but for now he'd appreciate it. He looked the she-cat over now, being careful not to get caught. She was appealing in his eyes, although he didn't let it show, he knew a she-cat like her was probably with a lucky warrior. Blazingstorm had always thought he was destined to live alone and he wasn't afraid to welcome that, he had his best friend he needed to help right now and that's all he's been focused on. His golden hues were drawn back to reality as he awaited her to say something else.
"Nice to meet you Blazingstorm." She purred, looking over the tom swiftly. She turned her gaze back to his face and gave a small smile. Hawkcry turned to glance over at Singenight's den before turning back to the tom, "What do you think of Singenight?" When she said the leader's name her voice was filled with disgust, making it obvious that she disliked the warrior. She shivered again, thinking of leaving to the warrior's den but she swiftly pushed the thought away. The she-cat found that she admired the tom, but she couldn't find out why. She gave a small yawn but forced herself not to try to find a sunny patch, if any, and try to sleep.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner smiled, watching him yawn before she looked off into the distance. "I'm going to be getting an apprentice," she blurted suddenly. "He's the kit that was walking with us during the fire, Yewkit. I think he supports Singenight..." She frowned. "He was very outspoken about it, and I don't think he liked me all that much."
Thornpelt looked at her in shock but forced his pelt to lie flat, "Many cats support Singenight, especially the kits, hopefully they change their minds." He spoke calmly but that wasn't at all how he felt. "Leopardfoot supports him as well..."
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
The kit stared at Singenight "can you still see your mother?" The kit asked defiantly as his body began to tremble "I can't why did the fire have to come, it's not fair I would've been taught how to defend the den. But the fire took it all away" the kit stopped trembling and stared at his paws, thoughts swirling around his head, maybe this mysterious cat could help him find a new home. "Hey are you alone too?" the kit questioned the bigger cat, though the kit had a sense of caution towards Singenight due to the strange feeling the kit had when the bigger cat looked at him "who is this cat why...do I feel so frightened around him" the kit thought to himself.
Singenight shook his head a tiny bit. "No, my mother left for good, never to turn back. She didn't want me, and I learned not to want her. Why should one spend their life chasing after someone that doesn't want them to begin with?" He asked the kit power swirling behind his voice. "And no, I'm not alone. I love in Windclan. Maybe you would like to join us?" He asked the question casually, not wanting the kit to feel pressured or forced into anything. If he wanted Foxkit on his side, then he needed the kit to think he was being given a choice, not being forced into everything.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread