Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:23 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 10:20 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:08 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:54 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 14th, 2019, 03:38 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Daintybird paused just outside the camp entrance to fluff her fur, ensure everything was in its place--from every whisker to every tuft--before she opened her eyes, puffed her chest, and began her strut beyond the barrier into the clearing.

But... oh, this was different. There was squabbling. Arguments. Confusion. A crowd of cats all tittering over one individual, and it wasn't her. She managed to keep her composure nonetheless and approach with grace, chin held high to survey the commotion. "What's this?" she purred in a honey-sweet tone that perhaps didn't match the chaotic nature of the ongoing conversation. From the snippets she caught, she inquired, "A new leader? How... appropriate." That old medicine cat wouldn't have been able to keep the Clan under her claw forever, she'd been struggling the entire time, but this also seemed to strike division in the Clan.

Daintybird couldn't see what the fuss was about. "Have you all lost your minds?" It was condescending, haughty. Directed at nobody in particular but the swarm of cats with their hackles up over the change. "Aggressive? Cruel? No, loves. This is what a leader looks like," she said as she rounded Iceheart, an edge to it that challenged disagreement. "I realize you're all accustomed to having mice as leaders and deputies, Weakystar and Frailshade or what have you, and that may have altered your rather unfortunate judgments of this StarClan-appointed clanmate who's here to serve you, not execute you all. Though, I wouldn't blame her if she did, given your apparent disloyalty."

[ @CasperCreates & anyone else ]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old October 14th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Shadowclan Patrols

Crowtail sat outside the Shadowclan, observing his new clanmates to see who would go on patrol. There was still things to do before Icestar arrived from getting her nine lives. He wanted her to know that he had already started doing his part. The Shadowclan deputy stood up, padding over to the center of the clearing to announce the hunting and border patrols.

(prompt; A fox is seen by the Thunderclan border. It doesn’t cross yet and goes farther into Thunderclan territory, will only report to Icestar or Crowtail.
Crowtail looked around and spotted Skinktongue( @Fuzzyfeline; , Beastspark( @Undertaker; ) and Kiwibounce( @Lilyfur2; in the clearing. They didn’t seem to be doing anything, so he padded over to the three. “I want you three to patrol the border between us and Thunderclan.”, he announced. The black cat waited a few moments before turning to his apprentice. He walked over to her.

(prompt; Hunting patrol/Training)
Crowtail stalked over to Softpaw( @Moonraven; ), ready to leave the camp to do some hunting. He thought this would be the time to see what the young cat knew. He’d taught a cat before he joined Shadowclan, so he knew hot to mentor a cat. Crowtail looked down at Softpaw, his dark pelt could be seen in a bit of sunlight. “Softpaw you and I to go on a hunting patrol. We’ll train a bit while we’re out.”, he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; October 14th, 2019 at 03:51 PM.
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:34 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Daintybird paused just outside the camp entrance to fluff her fur, ensure everything was in its place--from every whisker to every tuft--before she opened her eyes, puffed her chest, and began her strut beyond the barrier into the clearing.

But... oh, this was different. There was squabbling. Arguments. Confusion. A crowd of cats all tittering over one individual, and it wasn't her. She managed to keep her composure nonetheless and approach with grace, chin held high to survey the commotion. "What's this?" she purred in a honey-sweet tone that perhaps didn't match the chaotic nature of the ongoing conversation. From the snippets she caught, she inquired, "A new leader? How... appropriate." That old medicine cat wouldn't have been able to keep the Clan under her claw forever, she'd been struggling the entire time, but this also seemed to strike division in the Clan.

Daintybird couldn't see what the fuss was about. "Have you all lost your minds?" It was condescending, haughty. Directed at nobody in particular but the swarm of cats with their hackles up over the change. "Aggressive? Cruel? No, loves. This is what a leader looks like," she said as she rounded Iceheart, an edge to it that challenged disagreement. "I realize you're all accustomed to having mice as leaders and deputies, Weakystar and Frailshade or what have you, and that may have altered your rather unfortunate judgments of this StarClan-appointed clanmate who's here to serve you, not execute you all. Though, I wouldn't blame her if she did, given your apparent disloyalty."

[ @CasperCreates & anyone else ]
Iceheart's head swelled with pride as the smaller cat defended her. It was the most level-headed and rational sounding defense she had yet to hear.
"At last, a cat with some sense," She huffed, her orange eyes meeting Daintybird's blue ones. She then gazed around the clearing once more.

"Are all leaders supposed to be pushovers, always apologizing to each other and trying not to step on each other's toes? Absolutely not! The clans are not supposed to be friends. We have always been rivals since the dawn of time. That is not going to change. For far too long ShadowClan has been quiet as RiverClan toys with us! You all think that Windystar was right to do absolutely nothing about it? You would rather hand over our territory to those fish-breaths than go to war with them? Pathetic." She snarled at the disloyal traitors that were confronting her. They would have no more nonsense from RiverClan--not under her leadership. She would discuss this further when she returned from the Starcave.

The large black she-cat nodded her thanks to the warrior who had defended her so eloquently. She couldn't recall having too many conversations with her in the past, which surprised her once she'd heard how much Daintybird agreed with her views.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by unserene View Post
@Lilyfur2 @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Soulpaw realized too late that her position had left her vulnerable, watching in what felt like slow motion as Kiwibounce successfully swept her paws out from under her. Huffing as she hit the ground, she got back up as quickly as she had fallen down, tail lashing. Thoughts raced through her mind as she decided to go with her instincts. She sprung forward into the older she-cat, hoping her body mass was enough to topple the warrior over.

@unserene @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce felt sudden pride burst in her chest. I've actually done it! She thought happily. She'd never done something of that sort before, besides on Nightsky. She'd though she would fail. But she didn't! Her happy thoughts blinded her instincts, however. She grunted as she was pushed off her feet, the apprentice banging into her side. She recovered quickly, wanting to keep that newfound pride. As she landed on her back, she kicked at the apprentice, hoping to get her away so she could get up and strike again.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart nodded “those are all valid concerns she murmured” looking off across the camp, and at the clan she loved so dearly. “And many cats are weak from the fighting” she looked up at the sky watching clouds drift across, she had not thought about how every one was weakend from the battle “but I’m sure our leader will know what to do, they are guided by starclan after all” she tried her best to sound reassuring
Raventuft tilted his head slightly, scratching at his ear. He gazed at Boulderheart, nodding at her observations.
"Those are all true, but..." He mewed softly, glancing at the leader's den. He shook his head. Nevermind.
"Ah, don't let my negative logic few on you. I...apologize." He finished, dipping his head respectfully.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 14th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark's luminous gaze spotted his daughter mingling amongst the small group of young cats. As the big cat rose to go and play with the kittens, he noticed one kitten chasing after their new clan leader. He watched how Iceheart interacted with Falconkit, he was rather surprised that she seemed rather good with the youngster. Better then he had expected, she had more patience then he had thought she would have, yet he couldn't tell if that was because the clan was watching or not. As Daintybird showed up, meowing about the cats that had opposed Iceheart's rule, and Iceheart added her own words, since they didn't involve him he brushed the word aside. He casually made his way over the one chasing after Iceheart's tail.

"Don't you want to go and play with the other kits?" He asked as he approached the young cat. A lopsided goofy grin on his maw as he made to herd the tom in the direction of the other kits. His ears perked and head snapped in the direction of Crowtail as the deputy started patrols. He cast one more glance at Falonkit before padding off. He wasn't certain who the patrol leader was, but assumed it would be sorted out as he waited for the other two cats before heading out of the camp.

Foxkit turned his eyes over to Silentkit as he noticed the smaller kit making her way over to them. He was not really up for playing with her, he was never up to playing with her. So he yawned and laid down on the ground, watching Hawkthornkit and Silentkit tussle, he was pretty sure Hawkthornkit would win, but you never knew with Silentkit she had her moments of fierceness.

@BILL. @CasperCreates @Moonraven @Haunted @Dipper @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Fuzzyfeline @Lilyfur2
Old October 14th, 2019, 05:10 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
keeping it in mind the tom inhaled then exhailed . Trying to calm himself . it's ok if you get it wrong . Remember that . Flicking his tail he darted toward red. First going one way which was left then quickly went to the right only to try and do a tail swipe to get redpaw off his paws. c'mon ...work! It worked well enough in my head.....
As Maplepaw's tail lashed out at Redpaw's paws, the red apprentice tumbled around the ground. "Every good, your turn Redpaw." meow Leaftail as her apprentice got up from the fall. "Ready!" the excited Selkirk rex crouched, waiting for Maplepaw to charge at Redpaw.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 14th, 2019, 05:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
As Maplepaw's tail lashed out at Redpaw's paws, the red apprentice tumbled around the ground. "Every good, your turn Redpaw." meow Leaftail as her apprentice got up from the fall. "Ready!" the excited Selkirk rex crouched, waiting for Maplepaw to charge at Redpaw.
The tom felt sparks of confidence shoot through him, it was enough for him to give a wide smile. His ears twitched at the she cats voice, with a shake of his fur maplepaw ran at Redpaw then leaped a bit into the air. Claws sheathed and paws outstretched.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 14th, 2019, 06:40 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Skeleton Bliss Girl @Undertaker @Haunted

Softpaw was still mostly being ignored, however, her ears raised themselves when she saw Crowtail coming her way. She glanced back at Elfinpaw and the two toms before she lifted herself from the ground and crawled out from behind Elfinpaw. The young apprentice moved as if she had the weight of the world on her shoulders, standing a few tail lengths from the tom as he told her they'd be hunting. She could do that....kind of. It was a little nerving wreaking dealing with Crowtail, even worse now that he had a high rank. "O-Okay." She said, waiting for the tom to lead the way out.

---

Silentkit's attention had been on Foxkit, he seemed like the easiest prey right now so she hadn't been paying much attention to Hawkthornkit. She was a little surprised when she felt a heavy weight crashing into her and knocking her down on her back. Seeing as it was just her other friend, she quickly began her retaliation. She used her little back legs to batter his soft underbelly, claws sheathed naturally because she'd feel bad if she hurt him. She's one of her forepaws to push at his chin and nipped lightly at one of his front legs. There was no technique or anything like that, she was just trying to get him off so she could tackle him. This was war and she planned on winning!
Old October 14th, 2019, 06:47 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

@Undertaker @Moonraven

Hawkthornkit yelped softly in a mock cry of pain, rolling over so he was positioned over her once more and batted lightly at the soft flesh of her ears, smirking softly as his sheathed kitten paws landed a blow.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 14th, 2019 at 06:47 PM.
Closed Thread