Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:45 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by Ragwort
Today 05:44 PM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:32 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by constellation
Today 05:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2019, 08:06 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default ShadowClan Highbranch

[OPEN - Icestar has returned from the Starcave with her nine lives. She is holding a clan meeting.]

Icestar stalked confidently back into the camp, having received her nine lives. She had mulled on her thoughts in silence the whole way home, especially since her final life, and her name, had been given to her by her father from the Dark Forest. Nobody would know, of course, and nobody ever would. That would only taint the clan's view of her even further.

Now that she was, without question, the rightful leader of ShadowClan, it was time to enact her will and bring forth a new era. She had quite a lot she needed to say to her clan, and she would have to weed out the disloyal cats and rally the ones who properly followed her. Her first goal was to rebuild her tattered clan and return it to full strength. The next step would be to strike fear into the hearts of the other clans, starting with reclaiming their stolen territory from RiverClan. The large black cat strode up to the large tree that was above the leader's den, bunched her muscles, and made a powerful leap onto the highbranch.

"Cats of ShadowClan!" she yowled, calling the attention of any who were in the camp. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the highbranch for a clan meeting!" She felt powerful, unstoppable, hearing her own rough voice echo throughout the clearing in the traditional summons. She felt so at home up here, above all of her clanmates. This was truly where she was meant to be.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; October 15th, 2019 at 09:37 PM.
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@CasperCreates

Softstripe padded forwards, the small she-cat’s fluffy tail twitching nervously. Worries paced through her head, but she pushed them aside, trying to ignore the ambitious glint in her leader’s eyes. Icestar was her keader, after all. She meant well for the Clan, Softstripe was sure of it. Snapping out of her pacing thoughts, she met the leader’s eyes, feeling a bit intimidated by the pure power shining in them.
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail dipped his head and padded towards the Shadowclan exit. The Shadowclan deputy paused outside the camp to glance back at Softpaw. He was excited yet nervous to be training his first shadowclan apprentice. This would be a chance to show his clanmates that he was capable of being a clan cat. The black cat already felt like he had friends in the clan, which felt weird cause normally other cats would be frightened of him. "You know a little bit about hunting?", asked Crowtail, looking at his apprentice once they got out of camp.
The odd-eyed apprentice padded quitely behind the older cat, nervously twitching her tail as she silently prayed that she didn't screw up in front of the tom. She didn't think Crowtail would be as criticizing as the rest of her family, she wouldn't know until she failed first, which wouldn't be hard at all. She jumped a little bit when the deputy suddenly turned to her. "Oh, y-y-yes. Just a l-l-l-little bit. My m-m-mama, Rosethorn taught m-m-me h-h-how to cr-cr-crouch and I caught a-a-a-a mouse b-b-b-before." She shuttered sheepishly, Tigerpaw could already catch big prey like birds and stuff but at least she could catch something.
---
@Haunted

Silentkit gave a grumpy hiss as she ducked down to get away from the swatting paws at her ears. As soon as she was out of his range she threw herself at the other kit, rolling them over.
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
[OPEN - Icestar has returned from the Starcave with her nine lives. She is holding a clan meeting.]

Icestar stalked confidently back into the camp, having received her nine lives. She had mulled on her thoughts in silence the whole way home, especially since her final life, and her name, had been given to her by her father from the Dark Forest. Nobody would know, of course, and nobody ever would. That would only taint the clan's view of her even further.

Now that she was, without question, the rightful leader of ShadowClan, it was time to enact her will and bring forth a new era. She had quite a lot she needed to say to her clan, and she would have to weed out the disloyal cats and rally the ones who properly followed her. Her first goal was to rebuild her tattered clan and return it to full strength. The next step would be to strike fear into the hearts of the other clans, starting with reclaiming their stolen territory from RiverClan. The large black cat strode up to the large tree that was above the leader's den, bunched her muscles, and made a powerful leap onto the highbranch.

"Cats of ShadowClan!" she yowled, calling the attention of any who were in the camp. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the highbranch for a clan meeting!" She felt powerful, unstoppable, hearing her own rough voice echo throughout the clearing in the traditional summons. She felt so at home up here, above all of her clanmates. This was truly where she was meant to be.
Crowtail padded out of the warriors den with Citrusflower right at his heels. He guided the blind cat over to the middle of the clearing, so she could hear what the leader had to say. The Shadowclan deputy went his separate ways from her, sitting down in the front. He looked up at Icestar with respect.

The black cat glanced back seeing his daughter pad out of the apprentice's den. Pride surged through him at the sight of his only daughter. He had always been proud of her even when he was a rogue. She was one of the reasons he visited the camp before. Crowtail had also always came to see his sister and her newborn kit. His eyes wondered back up at the high branch at his leader.

Crowtail listened closely, waiting for everyone to show up underneath the Highbranch. This was a life he never thought he ever would live. The Shadowclan deputy sat himself down and wrapped his tail around his paws. His scar was still shown on his shoulder where one of the rogues tried to take a bite of.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 15th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
( where you wanna end it??)
To that, his ears perked up and for a spark to be seen. His paws were itching for a rematch ... "I'll take that offer " he decided with raise of his head.
since the first one failed...I'll try and do a different way..and a more creative one at that . after a sniff, maplepaw dashed toward redpaw and aimed for in between the toms legs. In attempts of sliding underneath him as he slid across the earths floor.
(We can end after this rematch)

At the young apprentice's challenge. The Selkirk rex stayed on ground, studying what move is Maplepaw is now going for. Observing your opponents' moves and know what to do to stop them from charging at you is a good, but slow, tactic. That's what got Redpaw; being slow. As his young opponent slid under the red apprentice, Redpaw stumbled and tripped over a root that tugged in the ground.
Thud!

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; October 15th, 2019 at 08:47 PM.
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:47 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

@CasperCreates

Crowsight slipped into the clan and quietly made his way to the Highbranch. The soot-black cat placed himself down by the edge, just in earshot of the new leader. He always kept to the back, preferring to observe from a distance and be as unnoticeable as possible. He wasn't exactly happy with this new change of leadership. His decision to leave the clan was on a very thin thread, if this went any further south, he would quietly slip away and start the life he had wanted for quite some time. A quiet, solitary life travelling around instead of being confined to one area at all times.
Seating himself down, he wrapped his tail around his black paws, icy blue eyes gazing upwards at the new leader. Iceheart. He had observed and watched his clanmates ever since he was little, trying his best to learn about everyone as much as he could. And as far as he had picked up, this molly wasn't exactly the kindest cat in the forest. Whilst he didn't care much for the clan anymore, he didn't want to see it in ruin by being led with evil intentions. If it went too far, however, he would much rather watch it happen from a distance.
Crowsight knew these kinds of cats. And he was afraid of what Iceheart would end out doing to the cats in the clan that proved to be too weak. To him, she was not Icestar. She was still the cat with a heart of ice. Whilst he would be under the category of disloyal, he also didn't want her to pick up on this. Crowsight was intelligent and manipulative when he wanted to be. He would put up a mask of evil to agree with her orders if that was needed to survive.
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
(We can end after this rematch)

At the young apprentice's challenge. The Selkirk rex stayed on ground, studying what move is Maplepaw is now going for. Observing your opponents' moves and know what to do to stop them from charging at you is a good, but slow, tactic. That's what got Redpaw; being slow. As his young opponent slid under the red apprentice, Redpaw stumbled and tripped over a root that tugged in the ground.
Thud!
success ! Pride washed over the tom as he stood back up. It was even glowing off of his eyes and pelt, metaphorically speaking. He was gonna check on redpaw until he heard icehearts voice which made his ears perk up "sounds like she's calling a meeting .....guess she's officially our new leader....." he meowed with a small frown. " it was fun! Thanks for letting me train with you guys . But I don't wanna make a bad first impression ..." only to dash off and towards the exit " see you again redpaw!" .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 15th, 2019, 08:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CasperCreates
Emerging from the training grounds maplepaw was at a full on sprint. please be on time,please be on time! once he saw the highbranch the apprentice exhailed in relief it's barely started . Good . Skidding to a halt the tom then decided to sit a few older warriors with his head raised. Eyes sparking with the last few bits of pride he had felt not long before, this did help put him in a good mood. Enough to where he could behave himself in front of icehear- icestar. icestar.....feels so weird saying it. But if it's what starclan wants ....then so it shall be.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 15th, 2019, 09:03 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@CasperCreates

Crowsight slipped into the clan and quietly made his way to the Highbranch. The soot-black cat placed himself down by the edge, just in earshot of the new leader. He always kept to the back, preferring to observe from a distance and be as unnoticeable as possible. He wasn't exactly happy with this new change of leadership. His decision to leave the clan was on a very thin thread, if this went any further south, he would quietly slip away and start the life he had wanted for quite some time. A quiet, solitary life travelling around instead of being confined to one area at all times.
Seating himself down, he wrapped his tail around his black paws, icy blue eyes gazing upwards at the new leader. Iceheart. He had observed and watched his clanmates ever since he was little, trying his best to learn about everyone as much as he could. And as far as he had picked up, this molly wasn't exactly the kindest cat in the forest. Whilst he didn't care much for the clan anymore, he didn't want to see it in ruin by being led with evil intentions. If it went too far, however, he would much rather watch it happen from a distance.
Crowsight knew these kinds of cats. And he was afraid of what Iceheart would end out doing to the cats in the clan that proved to be too weak. To him, she was not Icestar. She was still the cat with a heart of ice. Whilst he would be under the category of disloyal, he also didn't want her to pick up on this. Crowsight was intelligent and manipulative when he wanted to be. He would put up a mask of evil to agree with her orders if that was needed to survive.
Hailstorm padded quietly into the clearing, her heart racing with fear and dismay as she watched her mother take to the highbranch. She opted to stay towards the back, which wasn't unusual, but this time it was because she did not want Icestar to see her. Her mother had been horrible to her growing up, and she had been mostly raised by her grandmother, Owlfeather. To see this heartless cat standing above everybody else, commanding the clan's attention, was like her worst nightmares became reality. She had to force her smoky-grey fur to lie flat.

The she-cat ended up taking a seat next to Crowsight, instinctively avoiding eye contact. She didn't speak much in general, so she did not bother to strike up conversation. She was too anxious about what was going to happen to the clan, to her. And she knew she was absolutely not the only individual who felt this way.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 15th, 2019, 09:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@CasperCreates

It had been quite a long wait, to where Wolfglare had felt the anxiousness of Shadowclan. He figured it was their anxiousness towards Iceheart becoming the new leader. So when she walked into the clearing, head held high with clear pride in her accomplishment, Wolfglare felt the anxious energy around him grow. He scoffed inwardly at his clanmates reaction. Iceheart, no, Icestar, was exactly who they needed as a leader right now. Shadowclan was going to step up and be something again under her leadership.

When she called the meeting, the large black tomcat got up and made his way over to the edge of the clearing, where he could sit close to the high ranch and have a clear view of Icestar, but his bulkiness was not obstructing the views of others. Shadowclan needed to see their new leader. Once he had settled himself, Wolfglare turned his icy eyes upwards to focus on the black-furred she-cat.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread