Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by Jayvines
Today 03:35 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by ellie
Today 03:31 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:22 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:21 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2019, 04:12 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Icestar pushed her way into her new den. It was the first time she had actually been in here, since becoming leader, anyways. She could tell that it had been a moon since it had last been used. Windystar's scent was so stale that it was nearly unnoticeable. The long-abandoned nest was covered in dust and cobwebs, and she made a mental note to go out and fetch fresh moss and feathers before nightfall. It seemed like nobody had bothered to clean out the den after the previous leader's passing. She would make it work.

She plodded to the back of the den to make room for the cats she'd summoned. It was a rather snug fit with all of them, but she did not want to be overheard too much. She gazed upon the gathered cats and waited for them to settle so she could begin telling them their new task.

@Fuzzyfeline @Moonraven @RedHead @Dipper @Undertaker

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 16th, 2019, 04:15 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@CasperCreates @Undertaker @RedHead

Dawnstripe turned her amber gaze back to her mother as she carried on with her speech. Hm, she didn't have an apprentice to train. Not that it was a problem, but it might be a good idea to ask Icestar about finding some new blood, preferably clan born, for her train. It's not that she needed an apprentice however she did feel like she could contribute more to Icestar's plans if she had one to train. She had a rather decent amount of patience and was oddly good with younger cats so long as they proved themselves worthy of her attention. It was somewhat appealing, the thought of teaching a young imbeci- or cat the art of deception, manipulation, and so much more. This might be a good idea so long as whoever she took under her guidance would not take her time away from Icestar.

The big she-cat puffed out her chest upon hearing her named among a few others asked to speak with her mother in private. Seeing as they had been called alongside her own name, Dawnstripe assumed these cats were trusted by her mother and so Dawnstripe would treat them kindly so long as they served Icestar well. She was a little troubled hearing that an outsider was joining the meeting, she'd try not to chew him up and spit out. Dawnstripe moved to follow after the two big toms, Beastspark and Wolfglare, an air of supremacy wrapped around her as she heard her mother's comment on who was truly and rightfully suppose to stand at the leader's side as deputy. She was naturally the only and best option, she knew that of course, so she didn't even bother sparing Crowfood a glance as she padded past him.

She paused on the way to the den, looking over at some more maggots as a smaller one sprout nonsense and the older one sprouted foxdung. The little maggot could possibly be worked on, the older one though... Dawnstripe pushed the thought from her head. Icestar already had it handled, Dawnstripe didn't need to waste such precious energy thinking about ways to hurt and punish every inferior irritation who crossed her mother's path. At least not without an order.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 16th, 2019, 04:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"I do not seem to recall having said anything about genocide," Icestar growled at Soaringpaw. "Don't get yourself too excited, kit. I said we need to watch out for the outsiders, not murder them. Don't ruffle up your fur." She scolded the younger, misguided cat. While she appreciated her enthusiasm, that kind of behavior was not going to be tolerated. If all the outsiders were killed, that would basically cut ShadowClan in half. That's not what Icestar wanted at all.

The leader then turned to Butternutsun as she passed her on the way into the Leader's den.
"You're apologizing on behalf of your leader? What are you, my mother? Don't act like you're above me." Her lips curled back in a snarl. She didn't like this she-cat's superiority complex. She'd witnessed it before, back when Windystar was first killed, how she had tried to immediately assert herself on top of the clan. She would make sure the brown tabby knew her place.
The apprentice scowled at Icestar,” Fine. We can just banish them!” She yowled hoping that Icestar would take her advice.

Butternutsun turned to Icestar,” I meant no disrespect to your authority ma’am. It’s just...” she trailed off slightly before continuing,” I believe you need to give Crowtail a chance, that’s all.” She paused flicking her tail calmly and confidently. The brown tabby didn’t seem to care what Iceheart had to say.
Old October 16th, 2019, 04:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CasperCreates
After hearing about the stepped up training sessions he flattened his ears. Did she mean what he thought ? He shook his head to clear his thoughts stop being paranoid "wouldn't boarder patrolls be doubled up as well then? " Maplepaw asked with genuine curiosity .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 16th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@CasperCreates

Dawnstripe silently made her way into her mother's new den, a little disappointed in the state of it. Perhaps she'll stay behind and help her mother clean out the den. Since she's become a warrior it been a little hard spending time with her anyway. Since Hailstorm seemed to have a new bug to play with, Dawnstripe had yet to find another's company to keep her entertained. The near-black warrior settled herself a little to the right the leader as she sat down, eyes watching as the rest of the cats joined them.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 16th, 2019, 05:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Lilyfur2 @CasperCreates
Cascadespirit bounded up beside Kiwibounce, sitting down.
"A clan meeting now?" He grumbled, yawning.

His ears perked at Icestar's announcement of outsiders.
I... used to be a loner.. He thought with a pounding heart. But I would never be disloyal! I'm a ShadowClan cat now..

He listened carefully, tail swishing. He looked uncomfortable.

@Nebby

Kiwibounce turned to Cascadespirit nervously. Her heart was pounding twice as fast. Battle? With Riverclan? Our cats have barely recovered! She thought, astounded by Icestar's speech. She turned to Cascadespirit, tail twitching nervously.

"Cascadespirit...we have to go into battle. What has Shadowclan gotten itself into... !?" She murmured, eyes sparking with fear.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 16th, 2019, 05:45 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
If we make it that far boulderheart thought darkly, she shook her head a little trying not to think about something so dark. “Yeah” she murmured in response. She turned to her friend “how’s your day been?” She asked not wanting to think about the day she becomes an elder.
Raventuft glanced at Boulderheart curiously. Such a quick subject change.... He observed. He shrugged the observation off, turning her attention to her next statement.
"My day's been alright. A mediocre one, at best. You?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 16th, 2019, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft glanced at Boulderheart curiously. Such a quick subject change.... He observed. He shrugged the observation off, turning her attention to her next statement.
"My day's been alright. A mediocre one, at best. You?"
“My days been similar.” Boulderheart murmured, glad they didn’t have to talk about that anymore. she ripped up another leaf a little bit more violently this time. She looked up at the overcast sky, wondering what to say next. “How do you think this leaf-bare will go? I mean last one was so hard” She kneaded the solid packed ground.

Old October 16th, 2019, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

@CasperCreates

Softstripe nodded slowly, processing what the leader had said. “As long as ShadowClan is safe, I’m happy. I don’t want anything to happen to my Clanmates.” There was some doubt in her voice, but she kept quiet about her uncertainty.

Softstripe gazed across the crowd. “Though I do doubt many cats among us would try to cause us harm. They’re with us too, and them going against us would hurt them just as much as it would hurt us, despite them not being born in ShadowClan.”

And then... she remembered what Icestar had said about the battle against RiverClan. Softstripe’s ears flattened a bit, feeling guilty for hiding during the battle for control of ShadowClan. Her tail slid across the damp ground, and she looked around at her Clan, feeling that they were family. If we’re going to battle RiverClan, then I’m not being a coward this time. They’re my Clanmates, and even though it’s terrifying, I don’t want to die knowing I was a coward.
Old October 16th, 2019, 06:33 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The odd-eyed apprentice padded quitely behind the older cat, nervously twitching her tail as she silently prayed that she didn't screw up in front of the tom. She didn't think Crowtail would be as criticizing as the rest of her family, she wouldn't know until she failed first, which wouldn't be hard at all. She jumped a little bit when the deputy suddenly turned to her. "Oh, y-y-yes. Just a l-l-l-little bit. My m-m-mama, Rosethorn taught m-m-me h-h-how to cr-cr-crouch and I caught a-a-a-a mouse b-b-b-before." She shuttered sheepishly, Tigerpaw could already catch big prey like birds and stuff but at least she could catch something.
---
@Haunted

Silentkit gave a grumpy hiss as she ducked down to get away from the swatting paws at her ears. As soon as she was out of his range she threw herself at the other kit, rolling them over.

Hawkthornkit let out a tiny squeal of enthusiasm, this time clamping his jaws gently over Silentkit's tail as she bowled him over, so while she squabbled over on top of him he could manage a few swats back himself.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Closed Thread