Background Image for...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:13 PM

Old December 16th, 2019, 09:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

"Yeah, suppose that's on me though, I haven't thought to seek you out for a while." He admitted with a shameful smile, his silver-striped tail flicking lightly. Then he paused for a moment, ears immediately perking upwards as a scent caught his sharp nose. "You smell that?" He purred, already feeling his stomach rumbling at the scent. "Smells like rabbit. Figures we'd find one so close to the border." He sent a wide-eyed glance of excitement towards Icedust, lowering his head and beginning to follow the scent, which was deeper into Thunderclan's territory, a bit of a ways away from the border. If they could catch the rabbit, then Thunderclan could probably eat well tonight, giving the other hunting patrols did well as well.

@Fuzzy

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 17th, 2019, 04:35 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Honeybrume followed Cherrybubble into the Thunderglade, making sure Leopardpaw kept close by their side. She marked every tree they passed, as ordered, while keeping her massive ears perked for instructors. The border with WindClan was more open, so it was tedious to keep it updated.

"WindClan has been very quiet lately," The molly commented, looking over the border. They haven't been very consistent with patrols after the toxins... She hmmed, wondering if they were either planning something or seriously low-numbered. Turning her gaze on the young apprentice, her tail flicked toward's WindClan territory. "Let's see if you can detect anything. What can you smell, Leopardpaw?"

@RedHead @hxneysuckle

Last edited by Doom; December 17th, 2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old December 18th, 2019, 07:20 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Alaska @RedHead ]

Leopardpaw remained close to Honeybrume, her tail waving from side to side behind her. She looked around at the territory surrounding them, golden gaze examining the area with a look of wonder. Of course, she had been in the territory before, but it would always amaze her how vast the forest was. She was oh-so tiny compared to the size of the Clans, a little speck against them all.
At the question, the bengal turned to Honeybrume and blinked. Her jaws parted to scent the air, ears perked and alert. After a few heartbeats, she frowned and shook her head. "I can smell something, but I don't know what it is. I've never smelled something like that before," she replied, concern in her gaze as it flicked between Honeybrume and Cherrybubble, "do either of you recognize it?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:20 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Pepperkins
"sorry blossomclaw" hawkclaw said giving a quick lick to her ear "i will slow down" slowing down they padded together until hawkclaw spotted something rustle in a bush, he went down and all fours then pounced coming out with a vole in his jaws
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[@caswshay617]

She laughed and shook her head at him. "Show off," she meowed playfully, giving him a lick on the nose. Opening her jaw to catch scents, she tasted a mouse. Crouching down, she crept to where she found a little mouse peeking out it's burrow and with a quick claw, had it in her jaws. As the others scrambled out, she quickly finished them off, ending up with not one, but four mice hanging from her teeth. She grinned at Hawkclaw as she turned and trotted back to him.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 18th, 2019, 12:48 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Pepperkins
"now who's the showoff" he said laughing, after a good long hunt they headed back jaws full of prey, laughing and talking hunting and blushing all the way back to the camp
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 18th, 2019, 04:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

While Honeybrume was talking with Leopardpaw, Cherrybubble had made her way closer to the border, ears perked as her green eyes scanned the moors across the border. Honeybrume was right. Windclan had been oddly quiet for way too long. They hadn't even noticed that some of their territory had been taken. The black-and-white she-cat began to remark the border, casually listening in on Honeybrume and Leopardpaw. Though right as the young apprentice spoke, Cherrybubble caught the same scent she was smelling. It had been hard to make out before, with all the intermingling scents still lingering in Thunderglade, but now she could smell it, full force.
"Badger..." She whispered, eyes widening a fraction before she turned around to face her two patrol members. "That's badger you're smelling. Pretty fresh as well." She came to stand beside both of them, ears flicking and eyes wandering the surrounding area. "It's in Thunderclan territory now. I say we finish remarking the border, and then head straight back to camp. I do not want to run into that thing."

@hxneysuckle @Alaska

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:18 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@RedHead @hxneysuckle

Honeybrume nodded in approval of Leopardpaw's skill, her expression turning stern back on Cherrybubble. "Yes, we'll have to keep an eye out. Be quick now," She turned her nose turned back toward camp, narrowing her large ears ahead of her as the changed course, continuing her duty to mark the area.

"If the badger catches us by surprise," Honeybrume piped up, unable to keep her thoughts silent. "I suggest we don't fight it unless it's inescapable. No reason to go playing with fire. We'll report it to Flintstar once we're finished marking, yes?" The molly mewed, glancing back at her Clanmates in hopes that they agreed. Only mousebrains are willing to fight badgers! Better to live and fight another day, in my opinion.
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:29 PM

Is this the right place to rp?)
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:30 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead @Alaska ]

The Bengal looked back and forth between the other two mollies before nodding, her ears flattening against her head. "I don't want to know what a badger is," she mumbled, half to herself. Leopardpaw pressed closer to Honeybrume with a frown, peering into the undergrowth around them. Her tail flicked, brushing against the ground. "Let's get this done with so we don't have any surprises," the she-cat said. She walked toward Cherrybubble with cautious movements, rubbing herself over the markers in order to freshen them.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥