Today 03:45 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 03:42 PM

Old February 8th, 2020, 08:14 PM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Reedblossom woke from the warriors' den and padded out to hear what Lionstar was doing. Excited for the meeting, she sat down by her clanmates and murmered quietly.
Old February 8th, 2020, 09:40 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Sagehawk poked his head through the entrance of the camp, pelt hot with embarrassment as he padded towards the Streamstone. He was late. His chest felt as if it were twisting in on itself, anxiety rippling throughout his body.

He did happen to spot the Thunderclanner leaving the camp, which was... weird, but he didn't think much of it after hearing Lionstar's voice. Awkwardly, to blend in with the rest of the crowd, he chanted, "Uh—Honeypaw! Asterpaw! Harepaw!"

lio was here ♥
Old February 9th, 2020, 08:41 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Jane ]
~~

"OK! Lead the way!" Mosspaw purred eagerly.
I bet I can catch a ton of fish. With my help, the Clan will eat well! She smiled to herself, before realizing she fell behind slightly. She hurried up to catch up with her mentor.

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!

Last edited by fr0ggy; February 9th, 2020 at 08:41 AM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 09:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Cecily Herondale-- if you don't post honeypaw today i'm moving on without the ceremony. ]
Old February 9th, 2020, 05:48 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

It seemed like forever ticked by as they waited for Honeypaw...Honeypaw #1 or 2? At this point the Warrior didn't care and couldn't remember. He began to draw scribbles in the snow with his paw in an attempt to keep himself from just chucking stuff at his clanmates for entertainment. Finally after what seemed like an eternity the Tom let out a deep, drawn out sigh and leaned back on his haunches. "HEY BRAT! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO SIT HERE WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH GROOMING YOUR FUR." he Bellowed. It was true, he didn't have all day, he needed to go and sleep here pretty soon. Or haphazardly walk across the frozen River again.

Gentlethunder looked up at Lionstar and smirked "They probably don't want to show up because they don't want to look at your ugly mug." he snickered.

@Cecily Herondale @BILL.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 9th, 2020, 06:45 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackwasp stepped into the clearing with an unimpressed expression. A mouse hung in her jaws and she moved to deposit it into the fresh-kill pile. A crowd was obviously gathered around the Streamstone- a Clan meeting had been called. Did she care that she was late? Not particularly. She found hunting for the Clan to be more important than watching the leader go on and on with assigning mentors. It was disappointing to see that none of the warriors could even train an apprentice correctly. As soon as they're assigned they just... vanish. Or touch noses and then never interact again. Perfect warrior qualities, really.
The black she-cat moved to sit within the crowd, wrinkling her nose at Gentlethunder's yowling. Another apprentice refusing to appear at a meeting after being called for? Ah, Gentlethunder's attempt at a joke was quite... pathetic. Not wishing to look at Lionstar? Had he even looked at himself lately? With a sigh, she dragged her gaze over the camp, looking for the Honeypaw they were waiting for. Honestly, Blackwasp could swear half of these cats were as good as kittypets. Did they even want to be warriors? At this point, she doubted it. Maybe they'd just need to make all apprentices go through a stricter final assessment before becoming a warrior. She smirked. Maybe that'd weed out all of the pathetic weasels in the group.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 9th, 2020, 07:29 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Lionstar's tail twitched with his impatience, and he squinted his eyes down at the loud calliby. "I'm the ugly one?" Lionstar had to chuckle at that. "Oh, Jerkboob. I think you may want to take a look in the river.. and fall in, because the amount of cats that want to look at you is none. There's a reason you don't have friends.." And Jerkboob couldn't deny that, not when he had done very little for the Clan as a whole.

But this did give him an idea.. "Since you've decided to speak up, I'm going to put you in charge of Honeypaw [ @Cecily Herondale ]. Good luck finding her, she's probably hiding in a hole so her eyes don't melt at the sight of your hideous pelt."

Now, moving along. He could get back to important things, things that weren't held up by an absentee and an idiot.

"Unfortunately, I have to report Fallenstream was found murdered by a rogue near the ThunderClan border. Be wary: this cat is still at large.

"In other news, we have a few other Clan-mates missing.. so I'll be sending out another batch of search patrols to find them.

"Blackwasp [ @hxneysuckle ], take Lightstreak [ @FuzzyRatto ] and Honeydrizzle [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ] and look for Silverlight. I haven't seen her since the raid, so just.. do your best to find any tracks.

[ PROMPT: alderpaw's mangled body is discovered just outside one of the entrances to liontunnels. he was one of the last victims of the coyotes. ]

"Pebbleskip [ @mochi ], take Ratpaw [ @hxneysuckle ] and Sagehawk [ @pathos ] and look for Alderpaw. I don't know where that idiot went, I haven't seen him since around the same time I saw Silverlight. Maybe an apprentice has seen him..

[ PROMPT: snowsong's body is discovered not far from the river. a trail of blood indicates she was attacked by a fox elsewhere, and bled out in her attempts to escape. ]

"Brambleblaze [ @SilentLamb ], you're up. Take Petuniapaw [ @Fuzzy ] and Shadowpaw [ @GoldenWolf ] and go look for Snowsong. I haven't seen her in camp almost as long as the others, so good luck in your search.

[ PROMPT: rainpaw is alive! you manage to track his scent to a collapsed entrance to lionstunnels and manage to dig him out. ]

"And finally, our last patrol because if there's anymore cats we need to look for, they're probably dead. Raccoontail [ @Pepperkins], take Snowpaw [ @EternalShadows ] and Glazewing [ @Delta] and look for Rainpaw [ @ponyapan ]. He is also.. one of the many that have disappeared for a while so do what you can."

Lionstar wasn't convinced these would be successful patrols, but having some closure was better than none. "This meeting is dismissed. Patrols, head out immediately."

Old February 9th, 2020, 07:47 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @FuzzyRatto @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Blackwasp's gaze traveled to Lionstar at the sound of her name, tail giving a quick twitch in response. She eyed him for a moment, pupils narrowing before she stood and moved to a separate area of the clearing, making it easy for her patrol members to find her. The black she-cat was silent as she waited for them to gather, tail twitching with impatience. If they didn't get their asses there fast enough, she'd leave without them and find Silverlight herself.

--

[ @mochi @pathos ]

Ratpaw narrowed his eyes. Alderpaw? He hadn't returned back to camp? He could have sworn that the other apprentice was following right behind him when they made the final dash back to camp... Ratpaw shook his head. They would find Alderpaw and he'd be safe and sound, just lost. The coyote couldn't have followed them! It had disappeared when they went into the tunnels! He found himself flicking his tail anxiously. Alderpaw was alive. He had to be...

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 9th, 2020, 07:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Ears perking up, BrambleBlaze gave a gulp. Her!?! What if she can't finish it in time???!!! What if she can't find snowsong....what if everything goes wrong? "u-um...yes sir....ah...Petuniapaw! Shadowpaw! " she called . Shadowpaw hasn't been around in a while...and that last patrol was late... then she felt that familiar pressure in her chest...great. calm down...others slip up too....your not alone...one step.at a time right?
@Fuzzy @GoldenWolf

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 9th, 2020, 11:42 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@hxneysuckle @mochi

Heart lurching in his throat as his name was called, Sagehawk jolted to his paws and looked around for the clanmates he was to go on a search patrol with. Pebbleskip and Ratpaw?

It wasn't too difficult to pick out the stark white of Ratpaw's pelt within the throng of cats. Carefully, so as not to step on any tails or paws, Sagehawk weaved his way over to the apprentice. "Uh, hi," he meowed awkwardly. He paused, thinking, until a light flickered on in his eyes. "Lionstar said something about an apprentice seeing Alderpaw? Have you seen him, maybe?"

lio was here ♥