Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RAINBIRTHDAY
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:15 AM
Algaepuddle finder
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:06 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2019, 05:21 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Aspenflight laughed. "Yeah I probably would. I would also be crying for my mommy." , he meowed, teasing himself. He knew it was true since he was always a momma boy. He gave his neck fur a quick scratch.
She purred in delight about their jokes. She started back off for their clearing, her paws starting to get numb from the chill.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 1st, 2019, 05:55 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiramclome View Post

He sighed frustratingly, wishing he were allowed to go talk to the leader or medicine cat, but the they were all busy as a bee. The elders didn't talk to him and he had nothing better to do.
Then it hit him, he scrambled to the nursery and pulled a clump of moss from his nest, he ran out and placed it at his mother's paws. He never had any litter mates to play with him and he just now realized that his mother could play with him.
"Jaytail! Jaytail! Please play mossball with me!" He begged.
Jaytail’s eyes followed Sheerkit and watched him drag out the mossball. “I suppose. If you you head off to dreamland when I tell you to.” She meowed looking at her son seeing her in him. She purred with amusementvwatching the little tom drag out the mossball.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 1st, 2019, 05:58 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Talking Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Jaytail’s eyes followed Sheerkit and watched him drag out the mossball. “I suppose. If you you head off to dreamland when I tell you to.” She meowed looking at her son seeing her in him. She purred with amusementvwatching the little tom drag out the mossball.
He smiled excitedly, "I promise!"
He didn't hesitate to toss the ball nimbly towards Jaytail's head.
Old February 1st, 2019, 06:00 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

He smiled excitedly, "I promise!"
He didn't hesitate to toss the ball nimbly towards Jaytail's head.
Alright..” She meowed gently knocking the mossball toward Sheerkits head.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 1st, 2019, 06:03 PM
Indefinitely Offline

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Alright..” She meowed gently knocking the mossball toward Sheerkits head.
He caught it easily in his claws, although he was small, his muscles rippled beneath his pelt.
"Try harder!" He purred excitedly, "it's getting boring."

He threw the mossball speedily and sharply.
Old February 1st, 2019, 06:07 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

He caught it easily in his claws, although he was small, his muscles rippled beneath his pelt.
"Try harder!" He purred excitedly, "it's getting boring."

He threw the mossball speedily and sharply.
Fine then.” She meowed accepting his challenge. She caught the mossball in her claws and swatted it forward toward the young Kit. It looked like it was going to head right toward he Sheerkit. She flinched when she saw where it was going when......

Old February 1st, 2019, 09:06 PM
Indefinitely Offline

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Fine then.” She meowed accepting his challenge. She caught the mossball in her claws and swatted it forward toward the young Kit. It looked like it was going to head right toward he Sheerkit. She flinched when she saw where it was going when......
For a moment confusion and fear flashed in his eyes, but it quickly turned to challenge and excitement.
He did a backwards flip and landed on his paws. He snatched the extremely fast mossball quickly between his claws as if it were a small piece of prey.
He shot the ball impressively in another direction. He rose from the ground proudly, not noticing where he tossed the mossball.
@Hopekitt
Old February 1st, 2019, 09:12 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

For a moment confusion and fear flashed in his eyes, but it quickly turned to challenge and excitement.
He did a backwards flip and landed on his paws. He snatched the extremely fast mossball quickly between his claws as if it were a small piece of prey.
He shot the ball impressively in another direction. He rose from the ground proudly, not noticing where he tossed the mossball.
@Hopekitt
Spiritshadow flinched as a mossball slammed her in the back of the head, veering her head almost instantly to see who the culprit was. A kit stood there, looking in the opposite direction, but she had a tingling feeling that it'd been he who'd thrown the mossball. "Kit," she said frustratedly, trying to keep her voice down. "I didn't do anything. Why did you hit me with a mossball on the back of my head?" she inquired with a bit of an angry tone. The female shook her head, trying to get rid of the small ache she felt where the mossball had viciously attacked her. Spiritshadow gave the kit a disappointed facial expression, then tilted her head. "Do I even know you??" she inquired interrogatively.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 1st, 2019, 09:15 PM
Indefinitely Offline

Angry Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Spiritshadow flinched as a mossball slammed her in the back of the head, veering her head almost instantly to see who the culprit was. A kit stood there, looking in the opposite direction, but she had a tingling feeling that it'd been he who'd thrown the mossball. "Kit," she said frustratedly, trying to keep her voice down. "I didn't do anything. Why did you hit me with a mossball on the back of my head?" she inquired with a bit of an angry tone. The female shook her head, trying to get rid of the small ache she felt where the mossball had viciously attacked her. Spiritshadow gave the kit a disappointed facial expression, then tilted her head. "Do I even know you??" she inquired interrogatively.
The annoyed kit meowed back sassily, "Sor-ree! I was just playing! It's not my fault a 4 moon old kit has better reflexes than an old cat like you!" Sheerkit was clearly unhappy with the warrior's angry tone. I didn't do anything! has thought.
Old February 1st, 2019, 09:27 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

The annoyed kit meowed back sassily, "Sor-ree! I was just playing! It's not my fault a 4 moon old kit has better reflexes than an old cat like you!" Sheerkit was clearly unhappy with the warrior's angry tone. I didn't do anything! has thought.
"I was talking to my friend. How was I supposed to know a rude, undisciplined kit was going to throw a mossball to the back of my head?" she replied, glaring at the kit. it seemed like nowadays no kits learned manners. it was a subject left untaught by their mothers, apparently, because this kit was so impolite it angered her. "and who's going around saying you've got good reflexes? it doesn't take any use of reflexes to throw one small mossball that a kit like you could hardly hold in your paws."
i’m smiling too”

---

Closed Thread