by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:34 PM

Old August 5th, 2021, 10:36 PM
Yandere Lover Girl

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Songwing @Jayden
"You boys don't wander far. I'll be here waiting for you. Be back before sundown!" She called after them.
(Okay I dids my part. Imma Out! BYE! <3)

Last edited by YandereKitty; August 5th, 2021 at 10:37 PM.
Old August 5th, 2021, 10:39 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by YandereKitty View Post
@Songwing @Jayden
"You boys don't wander far. I'll be here waiting for you. Be back before sundown!" She called after them.
(Okay I dids my part. Imma Out! BYE! <3)
"You Coming? I want to show you something." Songpaw said rushing Littlepaw.
@Jayden

Last edited by Songwing; August 5th, 2021 at 10:39 PM.
Old August 5th, 2021, 10:42 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songwing View Post
"You Coming? I want to show you something." Songpaw said rushing Littlepaw.
@Jayden
Littlepaw nods excitedly and dips his head to Silvergaze.
"Thank you for leading us out!"
Then he turns and goes to Songpaw and smiles.
"Lead the way!"
Old August 7th, 2021, 05:41 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default An Overdue Tour

[For context, Whitewolf is assembling a patrol of cats to gather cobwebs and marigolds and will be taking cats aged 6+ moons regardless of whether or not they have been Apprenticed. It is not too late to sign up for this. To be mentioned in the next post, sign up here].
[ @Jayden ] [ @Stardust~ ] [ @finnzel ] [ @Kunaiskrill ]
[ @WinterRabbit5350 ] [ @Willowfern ] @~Fierceclaw~ ]
[ @WarriorzFan ]

From the corner of camp, Whitewolf surveyed the cats in the clearing. ThunderClan's efforts to rebuild were frankly disappointing her. As usual, she found it necessary to take a bit of it into her own paws. Though she supposed that was part of her responsibility as one of ThunderClan's most senior Warriors (whether or not she looked and felt horrid on account of her recent death had nothing to do with any of it).

"ThunderClan needs help in this situation and, for the most part, I've stopped caring what your rank is. If any older kits want to help find basic herbs then I'll give you a tour of ThunderClan territory." Seating herself on the edge of the forest, Whitewolf watched for a response. She was sure some cats would be angry about her breaking a past Leader's rule about taking kits out of camp. But ThunderClan had no one but Icicleripple now, and Whitewolf had something to say about the state of its affairs. "Some of you should have been Apprenticed long ago. It's time we get a head start on it.

I'll need Warriors and Apprentices to help as well. We--" A series of hacking coughs interrupted Whitewolf's statement. She'd been trying all this time to hide the fact that her throat hadn't worked properly since Goosefury had cut it. Every time she spoke, she could hold an announcement (since she'd had few conversations as of late) for longer. But she was still far from invincible. When the coughing subsided, her jaw tightened to a line. "With the untrained kits." That wasn't how she wanted to end it, but it was close enough.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; August 7th, 2021 at 05:45 PM.
Old August 7th, 2021, 05:49 PM
murder is illegal

Default Re: An Overdue Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
[For context, Whitewolf is assembling a patrol of cats to gather cobwebs and marigolds and will be taking cats aged 6+ moons regardless of whether or not they have been Apprenticed. It is not too late to sign up for this. To be mentioned in the next post, sign up here].
[ @Jayden ] [ @Stardust~ ] [ @finnzel ] [ @Kunaiskrill ]
[ @WinterRabbit5350 ] [ @Willowfern ] @~Fierceclaw~ ]
[ @WarriorzFan ]

From the corner of camp, Whitewolf surveyed the cats in the clearing. ThunderClan's efforts to rebuild were frankly disappointing her. As usual, she found it necessary to take a bit of it into her own paws. Though she supposed that was part of her responsibility as one of ThunderClan's most senior Warriors (whether or not she looked and felt horrid on account of her recent death had nothing to do with any of it).

"ThunderClan needs help in this situation and, for the most part, I've stopped caring what your rank is. If any older kits want to help find basic herbs then I'll give you a tour of ThunderClan territory." Seating herself on the edge of the forest, Whitewolf watched for a response. She was sure some cats would be angry about her breaking a past Leader's rule about taking kits out of camp. But ThunderClan had no one but Icicleripple now, and Whitewolf had something to say about the state of its affairs. "Some of you should have been Apprenticed long ago. It's time we get a head start on it.

I'll need Warriors and Apprentices to help as well. We--" A series of hacking coughs interrupted Whitewolf's statement. She'd been trying all this time to hide the fact that her throat hadn't worked properly since Goosefury had cut it. Every time she spoke, she could hold an announcement (since she'd had few conversations as of late) for longer. But she was still far from invincible. When the coughing subsided, her jaw tightened to a line. "With the untrained kits." That wasn't how she wanted to end it, but it was close enough.
Littlepaw looks at Whitewolf, his eyes wide with awe and amazement before he stood and started hopping excitedly. Even though his training had yet to begin, he was excited to help with something despite it just being herb collecting.
"I'll come, Whitewolf! I wanna help!"
Littlepaw's voice came out squeakier than he'd intended, but there was no going back. He just hoped he hadn't embarrassed himself.
Old August 8th, 2021, 02:26 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

[Woodheart ~ Open for interaction]

Woodheart padded through the forest, his head down, thinking. What had just happened at the battle? Was it really safer to join RiverClan…? No, it wasn’t, he needed to stay here, ThunderClan needs help to get back on their feet, and he didn’t think RiverClan would welcome any ThunderClan cats now. He would dissapoint his sister… It was all she had ever wanted from him, to make sure neither of them were outsiders wherever they were. Woodheart paused. No, he shook his head, it’s not worth it….Right?

Last edited by Tuftdrawsanddoodles; August 8th, 2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old August 8th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post

Littlepaw nods excitedly and dips his head to Silvergaze.
"Thank you for leading us out!"
Then he turns and goes to Songpaw and smiles.
"Lead the way!"
"This is my favorite place to come and think." Songpaw said as he walked into a large bush. He then pokes his head out.
"Come On!" He said happily.
Old August 8th, 2021, 02:29 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
"This is my favorite place to come and think." Songpaw said as he walked into a large bush. He then pokes his head out.
"Come On!" He said happily.
Littlepaw tilts his head curiously and follows, settling down next to the tom and he purrs.
"It's nice! It's like a den to yourself! I'm jealous!"
Old August 8th, 2021, 02:47 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post

Littlepaw tilts his head curiously and follows, settling down next to the tom and he purrs.
"It's nice! It's like a den to yourself! I'm jealous!"
"This is the best place to clear my head." He said talking in his song like voice. He looks over at the little bundle of fur next to him, and can't help but smile.
"Hey, um... Can we get to know each other more? Like, you know. As friends, and then... better than friends. Sorry, I've never felt this way talking to someone before. You're the first." He said and looked away shyly.
Old August 8th, 2021, 02:50 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
"This is the best place to clear my head." He said talking in his song like voice. He looks over at the little bundle of fur next to him, and can't help but smile.
"Hey, um... Can we get to know each other more? Like, you know. As friends, and then... better than friends. Sorry, I've never felt this way talking to someone before. You're the first." He said and looked away shyly.
Littlepaw blinks and then purrs and scoots closer to Songpaw, giving him a warm smile.
"Of course! Although I assume you already know why I'm called Littlepaw... Bleh!"
He didn't like that his name was influenced by his size but it's not like he could do much about it. He didn't wanna go through the trouble of changing it and he though that it suited him anyway so he'll just have to make up for his small frame.