Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What happened with NNROM,...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2019, 07:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Flinstar had taken a moment after Roaringthunder's question to ponder as he began making his way back towards the highpeak. Since Buckbranch would be well taken care of now, Flinstar didn't see a need to stand within the situation any longer. Once he reached the highpeak, he forgoed hopping back up onto it, and instead simply stood at the bottom, turning to face his clan. "I have believe the Windclan border would be the best one to extend, but I am still going to be sending out border patrols, as per usual. Except this time, I will request these border patrols observe the territory on the other side of each border. Without crossing it. Though we'll get into more details about those tomorrow."It was getting late, and if he wanted his clanmates to be up in time for the patrols, he needed to send them off to their nests now. "I'll send out the border patrols bright and early tomorrow, and make a final decision once they get back. So those of you wanting to attend these patrols, I suggest you make sure you're up at dawn." He then looked towards where Moutaingrowl, Roaringthunder, Buckbranch, and Sunsnow were. "I believe you four would do good going on a hunting patrol tomorrow, as I would like to keep Buckbranch as far away as possible from any border. So that is your assignment you may start with in the morning."
@tutler @BILL. @Slushie @Starstruck

He then cast one last look across the clan, green eyes alight with excitement of what was to come. He'd gotten good feedback for the most part, and that which was bad was not terrible, or it had been coming from a mouse-brained traitor. So Flintstar was confident in his decision. "Any of you who have further concerns may bring them to me in my den. This clan meeting is dismissed. Get some rest Thunderclan." With that he gave a nod to his clanmates before turning around and settling himself outside his den, beginning to groom himself as he watched his clanmates get settled for the night. And to await any cats who may need to bring further worries to him.
(Anyone who's character has concerns may mention me in the leader's den)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Blossomclaw sighed in content. Finally over. Getting up to stretch, she debated heading out to hunt like she wanted to or actually getting some sleep. It felt like moons since she last felt the warmth of settling down into the moss. Yawning once more, she made up her mind and made her way towards the warriors den. The territory could wait and most prey were probably safe in their own nests by now. Plus she would be heading out at dawn tommorow so she needed the sleep. Even though she hated the plan with everything in her, she would do her best to help her clan, as long as no lives are lost in the mist of it. Sighing on last time, Blossomclaw entered the den, giving one last tail flick as a goodnight to everyone still outside.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 30th, 2019, 07:11 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

(Open to any warriors that can't sleep!)

Blossomclaw entered the den, grimacing at the look of it. Making a mental note to help clean it up once she got back, she pulled some moss that was scattered about together and settled into it in the far corner. Looking around, she layed there in the dark, unable to sleep just yet. To many things ran through her mind to get any actual sleeping done. Instead she rested her eyes and conteplated how the patrol would go tomorrow. She kept one ear up as a sign she was still listening to what was going on around her, just incase someone spoke to her.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; October 30th, 2019 at 07:11 PM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You raised yourself?" Mountaingrowl scoffed at the notion. "Sure, boy. You produced your own milk, and you hunted your own prey once you weaned yourself, and you trained yourself to be a warrior. Let's be real here, Dandelion. You're about as stupid as they come-- your head's so high in the clouds with your naive belief you're doin' the right thing, you can't even see you're trying to screw over your Clan in the process. You're sure right you're a poison, you're sapping our resources because you're incapable of comprehendin' how much of a Stars damn traitor you are."

This was the first time Mountaingrowl turned away from Buckbranch, attention shifting to Flintstar. He was convinced this was a colossal waste of his time, and his patience was growing thin. "I don't want this boy leaving camp tonight, Roaringthunder. He can enjoy his limited hunt tomorrow with us, but for tonight-- Sunsnow, I want you to watch Daisy here until I'm back. I'm going to speak with Flintstar."

Without waiting for a response, Mountaingrowl headed toward Flintstar's den.

@Slushie, @tutler, @Starstruck, @RedHead

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:43 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Sunsnow dipped his head and stifled a yawn- it was getting late. Then again... He gave 'Buttercup' another suspicious glare. "If you try anything, little flower, then you're going to get crushed." He cocked his head, pondering something. "That reminds me- do you know what happens to the flower that helps the weed? It dies too. Because guess what? The weed doesn't give a crap about you." There. That's what will happen to you, don't you understand that? He sighed. What was he thinking? Of course this cat wouldn't change his idiotic ways. "Come on. Let's head to the warriors den."

He turned around and caught Mountain's gaze. "I can watch him the first half of the night if you can watch him the second. Sound good?"

@Slushie

@BILL.

just a critter
Old October 30th, 2019, 09:07 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@RedHead
Adderfrost entered Flintstar's den, sitting down. "I hope I'm not intruding. I'd just like a word with you, Flintstar." The siamese tom mewed. He hoped to appease Flint and be the first to volunteer for a patrol tomorrow. He wanted to do this. Not just for ThunderClan. For himself and his family as well.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old October 30th, 2019, 09:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Not far behind Adderfrost was Mountaingrowl, his large frame blocking the majority of the den entrance as he narrowed his eyes at the smaller tom. "Flintstar," his voice was gruff as he spoke, "I would also like to speak with you. About that kit-warrior."
@RedHead, @Nebby

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 30th, 2019, 09:29 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Sunsnow sighed as he padded into the warrior's den. Will this place ever be fixed? He was going to face an exhausting night of watching Buttercup. He only hoped that Mountaingrowl would remember that this was his duty as well! "Come on, Buttercup.", the tom said irritably. "We have to go on a hunting patrol in the morning, remember? You are going to want some shut-eye." He lowered his voice to a tone that even he could barely hear. "Which is apparently more than I can ask for!" He turned around, hoping that 'Buttercup' was following him...

@Slushie

@BILL.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; October 30th, 2019 at 09:55 PM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 04:58 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Starstruck @BILL.
Buckbranch's jaw was working silently again. He glared at Mountaingrowl. You don't understand, came the silent snarl. So shut up and stop acting like you know everything. He couldn't take another minute of staying quiet. Shut the hell up, Mountaingrowl!" he spat. "You know what me 'screwing over my own Clan' is called? It's called compassion, you whining newborn! Something the lot of you seem to lack!" He watched the warrior pad off, half-hoping he wouldn't turn around and snap something in reply. And now Sunsnow was talking about weeds and flowers and StarClan knows what else. Buckbranch knew the other tom was trying to make a hurtful analogy, but he couldn't make any sense of it at the moment. The only part that did make sense was about heading toward the warrios' den. With a low growl he swung around and stalked away from the crowd.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; October 31st, 2019 at 04:58 AM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 05:11 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Starstruck @BILL.

Buckbranch shouldered past him, a sour expression on his face. "Don't remind me," he hissed. "And stop calling me Buttercup! It's annoying. It isn't my name." He regretted responding to that line from Mountaingrowl. Now the two toms would never let him live it down. He dropped heavily into his nest with another low growl. Great StarClan, let me sleep.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Closed Thread