ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:28 PM

Old January 30th, 2024, 05:38 PM
i am a patriot with a gun

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Rugged Range

Eaglecall walks over to the top of a hill and starts looking around for something to hunt when he sees a mouse
Old January 31st, 2024, 03:28 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Fadingsun's eyes narrowed. "If you want to rejoin, you would've made a better impression if you'd waited at the border like any other cat instead of wandering deep into our territory. Nevertheless, I'll take you to Birdsnow. Larkstar is no longer with us, so you'll need to speak with her. Follow me, and don't wander off."

Turning, the warrior started back towards camp, beckoning the former apprentice to follow.
Frostpaw obeyed, his ears twitching slightly. "...How's Smolderpaw doing? Last I saw, he'd been traumatized by a tree falling and crushing Charredpaw."
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:57 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm]

Fishfreckle slipped on some ice unceremoniously before decided that was enough and made his way back to camp.

[]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 1st, 2024, 10:20 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Frostpaw obeyed, his ears twitching slightly. "...How's Smolderpaw doing? Last I saw, he'd been traumatized by a tree falling and crushing Charredpaw."

Fadingsun twitched an ear. "I don't know the 'paw personally so I can't say. I've seen him a couple of times around camp, but that's all I can say."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 4th, 2024, 11:02 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Riverheart padded into the range catiously, Squrrielpaw following closely behind. “It’s quiete the journey, but it’s still good for hunting and finding herbs.” Riverheart meowed, nodding at Squrrielpaw. “Sooo.. what say you hunt some prey here?” Riverheart mewed, smiling. @Shellwhisker

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)

Last edited by Swiftheart <3; February 4th, 2024 at 11:03 AM.
Old February 7th, 2024, 12:34 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( Posting order: Cherry (Fadingsun) - Dust (Cherryswirl) - tallulah (Dusklion)

Once Dusklion and Cherryswirl had made their way over to him, Fadingsun lead the patrol out with promptness. Despite RiverClan's camp being closer to Rugged Range than before, it still felt a good distance away. It definitely wasn't the closest landmark in their territory, that was for sure.

As they neared the area, there were the scents of a couple of RiverClan cats around, but nothing terribly fresh. This area wasn't Fadingsun's favorite; the precarious cliffs seemed to promise death at a single wrong step.

"Let's have a look around," he called back to his patrolmates. "Keep your eyes peeled for rogues or predators. If we don't find anything out of the ordinary, we can hunt."]

( Do y'all want to do the optional prompt? )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 7th, 2024, 08:03 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

The walk out to Lionsrange... or rather Rugged Range - Stars, Cherry could hardly remember when that name changed. Was that after Lion? Hm - wasn't as bad as she remembered. Though, her confidence had wavered slightly as they climbed higher and higher on the range. Pebbles seemed to scatter occasionally with a misplaced step and though she managed to hold down a slight anxiety, she was very clearly watching each step. In fact, her gaze must have been glued to the ground until they reached the peak.

"Sounds like a plan, Fading -" She glanced between the siblings with a gentle smile, "I'll take a look just over this way," Cherry pointed her tail towards a mostly flat, woody area on the range before slowly making her way over there,

"Call if you need anything! I'll come running."

[ @tallulah | @Cherry~ | Prompt is all good with me!!]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 9th, 2024, 08:04 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Martenburr stretched his claws out as he leaped about, slashing at some tree's as he finished up a bit of solo training... (open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 11th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Oh! Looked like Ashenlake found them just in time! Cherryswirl gave the warrior a greeting dip of her head before waving both of them with her tail,

"Sure are! Lets get a move on - it's not too too far, but the range is certainly a good climb up!" And with that, Cherryswirl began the trek out of camp and towards the range

-----------------

Phew. Ok yeah - even if she had come up this way recently, this trek up was still putting a huge pressure on her joints. On top of sleeping like her pelt was covered in burrs and the lack of swimming exercise because of the weather, stars... she was feeling it. Oh right!

"Looks like you'll be directing us, Minkpaw - I'm not sure what Fading was hoping for us to find up this way other than some sticks." Cherryswirl purred with amusement, giving the apprentice a flick with her tail,

"Are you familiar with herbs at all, Ashenlake? This could be a good learning session for us-" She meowed cheerfully to the other, "Mink's been learning a lot lately, it's certainly helpful while we're without a medicine cat. Every cat's been chipping in which is... a relief to say the least..."

[ Post Order: @al3cc766 | @Streamtail ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 11th, 2024 at 05:49 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
Making their way from the marshy forest that covered most of RiverClan's territory up towards Lionsrange felt like a breeze, taking much less time than it used to. Dusklion padded with a little bit of a skip in her step as she gazed around the desolate range. Most of the area was pretty rocky and the part they were going up dropped off pretty steep to one side. With Swirls already taking the more flat side and Fades heading up ahead, that left Dusk to the... "Sounds good!" Her words came out just a bit rushed as she glanced at the precarious side of the cliff. It would be fine so long as she kept an eye on her paws, right?

Waving her tail to the two the dark tabby trotted over, careful to keep a distance between herself and the edge. There was nothing really that out of the ordinary - no rogue scents, or out of place happenings - so Dusk was content to keep away from the edge. That was until a tuft of fur caught her eye, and she halted her paws. It was poking up in such a way that it could signal a cat crouching low on the other side. Immediately she slid into a crouch and stuck to the shadow provided by one of the large stones jutting out from the side. She slunk forward, preparing to strike as her claws scraped the rock...

Just then the piece of fur shot up in the form of a rabbit, charging right for Dusklion. The warrior let out a startled yelp as she scrambled backwards while the white rabbit turned and bolted towards the forest. Just as she was beginning to collect herself again, the dark tabby felt something odd behind her - or rather, didn't feel something. Air was the only thing her hind leg kicked back against as she realized she had scrambled herself backwards far enough to go over the edge.

"FADE!"

Forgotten was the patrol they were on, the Clan they were apart of. As Dusklion slid over the edge, her claws scraping to keep her hanging on, all she saw was black. Memories of their moons spent before joining RiverClan flashed in her mind and made her shake and tremble like a kit. The times where they had faced predators twice their size, had to fight too and claw for every scrap and morsal. The times when she had thought she'd be better off without her brother, only to realize that was the farthest thing from the truth.

She needed her brother, more than ever right now.

Ears were pinned against her head and her blue eyes were stretched wide as fear scent spilled from her. She was managing to hang on - but just barely. If no cat arrived soon, Dusk wasn't sure how long she could hang on for. Teeth gritted together, she prayed to whatever spirits would listen to not let her fall

[ @Cherry~ @Dust ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |