Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old January 8th, 2017, 03:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Quakepaw shifted her paws suddenly feeling uncomfortable. "Yeah, I came back from training." She found herself thinking of the lesson and squeezed her eyes trying to block out Leafstorms harsh words. "Hit me harder, Quakepaw you can't throw anyone off balance if your kicking softly." she remembered. "Harder.." Quakepaw murmured, a feeling of vile bitterness rising in her chest. She would work on it tonight, if no one stopped her leaving camp. She shook her head once more remembering Nightpaw was still sitting."Hunting eh?" Everything always needed work, and although Leafstorm hadn't criticized her on her skills in that area in a while Quakepaw figured it would be safe to go out, just in case her mentor decided to miraculously test her. "Mind if I join you?" She looked up at the sky, it hadn't snowed to much. Hopefully there was more prey out.
Nightpaw flicked his tail,and looked at the molly for a few moments, debating with himself on whether or no that he should let her come, but after a few moments he let out a soft sigh and nodded his head "I don't see why not....the more paws the better." he stated as he began to pad off, his whiskers quivering in anticipation. He didn't really mind it that much, just as long as she didn't begin to talk that is, but this was much better than he had initially thought, and he liked it. The ebony tom looked back at Quakepaw, he had heard her mumble, but he didn't want to push her, he could tell by the way she walked and by the look on her face that something troubled her, but he wouldn't push her, he barely knew her and he isn't known for his inspirational speeches, and it annoyed him most of the time that he wasn't like his brother. He stopped and perked his ears, hearing the rustling of leaves from up above "There must be a decent sized bird up in that tree....wanna tag team? Help me catch the bird....I don't think I could do I think on my own, still not the best at climbing." he said softly, still not used to speaking this loudly. He turned his silver gaze to the molly, no emotions were evident, except for a flash of uneasiness every few seconds.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Nightpaw flicked his tail,and looked at the molly for a few moments, debating with himself on whether or no that he should let her come, but after a few moments he let out a soft sigh and nodded his head "I don't see why not....the more paws the better." he stated as he began to pad off, his whiskers quivering in anticipation. He didn't really mind it that much, just as long as she didn't begin to talk that is, but this was much better than he had initially thought, and he liked it. The ebony tom looked back at Quakepaw, he had heard her mumble, but he didn't want to push her, he could tell by the way she walked and by the look on her face that something troubled her, but he wouldn't push her, he barely knew her and he isn't known for his inspirational speeches, and it annoyed him most of the time that he wasn't like his brother. He stopped and perked his ears, hearing the rustling of leaves from up above "There must be a decent sized bird up in that tree....wanna tag team? Help me catch the bird....I don't think I could do I think on my own, still not the best at climbing." he said softly, still not used to speaking this loudly. He turned his silver gaze to the molly, no emotions were evident, except for a flash of uneasiness every few seconds.
Quakepaw followed Nightpaws gaze up into the tree. She too could see the small leaves there were left rustle. She shrugged hopping closer to Nightpaw so she could hear, the molly noticed the tom spoke at barely a whisper. Quakepaw felt her paws move across the snowy floor closer to the tree. She herself wasn't great at climbing trees but wouldn't show her struggle. The she-cat looked up into the tree again, at the new angle she saw a large crow perched on branch, his feather fluffed. Quakepaw turned back to her friend. "Yeah, nice big bird. Don't know how - must've gotten lucky in leaf-fall. A crow. How do you want catch it?" Quakepaws mind raced with all the techniques she had learned. "I could try and knock it off its course. Injure its wings, you could kill it when it falls. It would be the easiest the branch looks brittle, and its too high up to hold both of us." Quakepaw looked back up, the tree had definitely taken a beating this year from the snow. Despite its impressive strong leaves. Their was also a lot of snow which would prove to be slippery.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick

@Robin-chan

Whitemoon arrived in the forest trailing behind Bramblefur. Catching up, she stood still, ears twitching, as she listened for prey.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
@Robin-chan

Whitemoon arrived in the forest trailing behind Bramblefur. Catching up, she stood still, ears twitching, as she listened for prey.

Bramblefur strode into the hunting territory as gentle snowflakes fell onto her dark brown-striped fur and rested on her whiskers. Looking back to see if Whitemoon was following, she smiled gently and focused on her way through the land, stepping over snow-covered stones and even having to jump over a fallen log that was laying comfortably in the snow. The brown tabby raised her muzzle, taking in the scents around her. Many were faint to her senses, but one of the strongest was a hare that was not too far away. She made sure to flick her tail to tell Whitemoon that she had found a scent trail before she quietly advanced forward, following and treading lightly through the forest. Some soft rustling of leaves and the crunch of weight against snow made her freeze in her tracks, dropping into a crouch before she slinked forward and saw a white-and-brown speckled hare shifting through a nearby bush. Bramblefur turned her head to signal to Whitemoon to aid her in catching the prey. It was plump and far from scrawny - something she hadn’t seen in a long time.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:50 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Maplefur

Apurva paused, looking over her shoulder at Maplefur. Excitement sparkled in her eyes, and she couldn't wait to get there. Yes, it'd be a long walk all the way to TwolegPlace, so the faster they went, the better. She paused, one paw off the ground. She wondered how Blade was doing, and what Fria was like. If Blade had been able to become mates with her, she must be very nice, and she must be very different, as she knew that Blade was a bit of a shy and timid tom.

Apurva flicked her ears, realizing ghat she'd not been moving, and the pretty molly picked up her pace. It was cold out, and snow kept settling on her fur, no matter how much she tried to shake it off, it kept getting replaced, and a slight chuckle escaped her maw. “Snow just doesn't give up, does it?” she asked, looking over at Maplefur in an attempt to start up some conversation.

There needed to be some talk, as it felt sort of eerily quiet, and a bit unnerving, the vast white the blotted out all color and stole the warmth, and the wind that tore away her words. It was eerie, yes, but it was also very beautiful, and she'd never seen anything quite like it before. Each step was cold, but her paw pads had grown numb, so she barely noticed now.

Apurva had enjoyed her restful night, sleeping beside Timberpaw. She wondered why he acted so nervous around her, when really, it was she who should be acting nervous around him. Of course, she had. They'd both been nervous, and he'd unsettled her somehow, but the soon-to-be apprentice shook it off, and glanced back at Maplefur.
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Memelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Bramblefur strode into the hunting territory as gentle snowflakes fell onto her dark brown-striped fur and rested on her whiskers. Looking back to see if Whitemoon was following, she smiled gently and focused on her way through the land, stepping over snow-covered stones and even having to jump over a fallen log that was laying comfortably in the snow. The brown tabby raised her muzzle, taking in the scents around her. Many were faint to her senses, but one of the strongest was a hare that was not too far away. She made sure to flick her tail to tell Whitemoon that she had found a scent trail before she quietly advanced forward, following and treading lightly through the forest. Some soft rustling of leaves and the crunch of weight against snow made her freeze in her tracks, dropping into a crouch before she slinked forward and saw a white-and-brown speckled hare shifting through a nearby bush. Bramblefur turned her head to signal to Whitemoon to aid her in catching the prey. It was plump and far from scrawny - something she hadn’t seen in a long time.
Whitemoon flicked her tail quickly before stalking around a tree, placing her on the side of the prey opposite Bramblefur. Whitemoon extended her claws, and sank into a ready crouch. She looked over at her companion, checked the winds, and gave a twitch of her ears. She lept forward, initiating the hunt. The hare kicked up a flurry of snow as it tried to escape. She ran alongside it in a curve, forcing the hare to turn and run straight towards Bramblefur.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:01 PM

GoldPaw would mew as she would catch a mouse and bring It to a near by tree as she ate the mouse she wished she had some friends and family that she knew. Then A clan patrole cat was walking near her and she would dart in a bush leaving the half eaten mouse behind . The Thunder Clan Cat would sniff me out in the bush And Say "a apprentice? Out Here with no mentor? Did u ask to go on Hunting patrole?"the cat would say" n-n-no" I would mumble The cat would say In a deep voice " Get Back To Camp And see our Healer Now!" "y-y-yes sir..." I would say disappointed because of not being able to finish the mouse or hunt more. I would slowly Trot Back to cam with the cat falowing me to make shure I go to camp.

Last edited by PantherGaming; January 8th, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:02 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
@Maplefur

Apurva paused, looking over her shoulder at Maplefur. Excitement sparkled in her eyes, and she couldn't wait to get there. Yes, it'd be a long walk all the way to TwolegPlace, so the faster they went, the better. She paused, one paw off the ground. She wondered how Blade was doing, and what Fria was like. If Blade had been able to become mates with her, she must be very nice, and she must be very different, as she knew that Blade was a bit of a shy and timid tom.

Apurva flicked her ears, realizing ghat she'd not been moving, and the pretty molly picked up her pace. It was cold out, and snow kept settling on her fur, no matter how much she tried to shake it off, it kept getting replaced, and a slight chuckle escaped her maw. “Snow just doesn't give up, does it?” she asked, looking over at Maplefur in an attempt to start up some conversation.

There needed to be some talk, as it felt sort of eerily quiet, and a bit unnerving, the vast white the blotted out all color and stole the warmth, and the wind that tore away her words. It was eerie, yes, but it was also very beautiful, and she'd never seen anything quite like it before. Each step was cold, but her paw pads had grown numb, so she barely noticed now.

Apurva had enjoyed her restful night, sleeping beside Timberpaw. She wondered why he acted so nervous around her, when really, it was she who should be acting nervous around him. Of course, she had. They'd both been nervous, and he'd unsettled her somehow, but the soon-to-be apprentice shook it off, and glanced back at Maplefur.
Maplefur smiled back at Apurva, trying her best to keep the limp out of her walk, and to push forwards as fast as she could. She didn't want to be the reason for them not having enough time there. It always felt as if the time there flew by anyways, without her slowing them down.

"No, it doesn't," the molly agreed, scrunching her nose as a flake landed on it. "Well, at least it makes everything look pretty, though I could go without it chasing all the prey into their dens." She glanced down at their paws, hoping there wasn't a burrow in their path. "Oh, we'll have to watch ourselves. Don't want to fall and sprain a leg." Then you'd have two useless legs, she thought to herself.

"It's strange how it makes everything so quiet, though." She added on. The snow always muffled the sound, made it so that the territory was enveloped in silence. Nothing was heard, and birds weren't even calling out. It was strange, yes, but also added to the pretty effect of it all. "There's not a single piece of prey out."

Maplefur stayed quiet for a moment afterwards, though soon curiosity made her speak again. "So, how was your first night in Thunderclan?" She asked Apurva, turning her head to look at the other molly as they walked. "I know my first night I didn't get a wink of sleep." All the new sounds, and new cats, had made her stay up. Not to mention she had still been haunted by the events of her travels prior to finding the clan.

Last edited by Maplefur; January 8th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
Whitemoon flicked her tail quickly before stalking around a tree, placing her on the side of the prey opposite Bramblefur. Whitemoon extended her claws, and sank into a ready crouch. She looked over at her companion, checked the winds, and gave a twitch of her ears. She lept forward, initiating the hunt. The hare kicked up a flurry of snow as it tried to escape. She ran alongside it in a curve, forcing the hare to turn and run straight towards Bramblefur.
Never before had Bramblefur hunted before with someone, it made her feel alive and happy - better than anything she had felt before. She watched as Whitemoon took position on the other side of the hare, crouching and tensing up, ready to start the chase. The she-cat smirked and crouched, her back legs tensed up. With a slight twitch of her hunting partner's ears, Whitemoon leapt forward, startling the hare and making it jump and scatter from it’s current position - a puff of powdery snow flying up as the rabbit’s back paws kicked it up into the air. The brown-furred she-cat awaited for the right moment, seeing the white-furred female curve the rabbit’s path and sending it flying towards Bramblefur. With that, the warrior growled and sprang from her spot in the snow, catching the prey off-guard. It let out a squeak and desperately turned and tried to start a new path, but Bramblefur was too quick, taking the advantage and tackling the hare, sinking her teeth into it’s neck. It struggled for a moment before it went limp in her jaws. She dropped it to the ground, the snow slightly red around her with it’s blood. “That was great!” She exclaimed to Whitemoon, “Good job!”

Last edited by Captain; January 8th, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Memelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Never before had Bramblefur hunted before with someone, it made her feel alive and happy - better than anything she had felt before. She watched as Whitemoon took position on the other side of the hare, crouching and tensing up, ready to start the chase. The she-cat smirked and crouched, her back legs tensed up. With a slight twitch of her hunting partner's ears, Whitemoon leapt forward, startling the hare and making it jump and scatter from it’s current position - a puff of powdery snow flying up as the rabbit’s back paws kicked it up into the air. The brown-furred she-cat awaited for the right moment, seeing the white-furred female curve the rabbit’s path and sending it flying towards Bramblefur. With that, the warrior growled and sprang from her spot in the snow, catching the prey off-guard. It let out a squeak and desperately turned and tried to start a new path, but Bramblefur was too quick, taking the advantage and tackling the hare, sinking her teeth into it’s neck. It struggled for a moment before it went limp in her jaws. She dropped it to the ground, the snow slightly red around her with it’s blood. “That was great!” She exclaimed to Whitemoon. "Good job!”
"Thanks, you too!" Whitemoon mewed looking down at the fat little hare. She was happy to be hunting with a fellow warrior. She opened her mouth, preparing to say something, but quickly closed it as her nose shot up into the air. She quietly turned around, glaring at a small mound of dead leaves. The white she-cat darted off towards it, and shoved her muzzle inside. She felt her teeth latch onto something and bit down. A small noise was emitted from the creature, and Whitemoon retracted her muzzle from the leaves, a small mouse in her jaws. She trotted back over to Bramblefur. "Sorry about that, but I couldn't resist nabbing it!" Her blue eyes shone with excitement. "Not much compared to that nice plump hare you found, but the more the better, right?" She smiled.

Last edited by Whitemoon; January 8th, 2017 at 04:24 PM.