Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by glitch
Today 08:56 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:41 PM
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:28 PM
Heal what has been hurt
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2019, 07:33 PM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
@canine @unserene @Lilyfur2

Cherrydapple watched the training session commence between his apprentice, Soulpaw, and the other warrior, Kiwibounce. He nodded in approval as Soulpaw managed to get in a hit, however, as he watched Kiwibounce kick at Soulpaw's belly, his green eyes widened with shock when his pupil suddenly admitted defeat. How could she give up so easily?! Narrowing his green orbs, the cream-marbled white tom padded up to her, gazing down at her. He dipped his head to murmur in her ear, "Next time you're attacked with paws kicking at your belly, roll so her breathe is knocked out, or curl your tail around one of her hind legs to prevent it from kicking you." lifting his head, he turned his gaze to Fairthorn. "Alright, Soulpaw," he announced so the others could hear. "You've seen what Kiwibounce can do. Now it's time for you to see what you can do against Fairthorn." he nodded at the other warrior, indicating she was up, before going to sit beside Kiwibounce, dipping his head at her and settling on his haunches, wrapping his thick, fluffy tail around his paws. He fixed his gaze on Soulpaw and Fairthorn, waiting to see what they would do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@canine @unserene @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce listened closely to Cherrydapple's advice, showing the knowledge away for both herself or a future apprentice, if she ever had one. She dipped her head supportively to Soulpaw, then settled down to watch. She was slightly surprised by Cherrydapple's choice to sit near jer, but she smiled at the tom before turning back to the battle. All eyes seemed to be on Soulpaw. Oh Starclan, she must be nervous... Kiwibounce realized, her eyes turning darker with the realization. She hoped the apprentice would be alright.
@canine @Lilyfur2 @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Ears twitching as Cherrydapple instructed her quietly, Soulpaw nodded, curling her tail as if imagining herself in that situation again. "I won't let you down this time." She whispered, standing and facing Fairthorn. The young she-cat analyzed her new opponent, taking in her confident appearance. Alright, Soulpaw, she thought, narrowing her amber eyes, Fairthorn won't be as forgiving as Kiwibounce was. It's time to step it up and stop hesitating.
She gave a quick glance to Kiwibounce and Cherrydapple, feeling the weight of their gazes on her pelt lift slightly as she tried to channel Fairthorn's confidence to herself. Adapt to your opponent. Mimic them, understand their thought process... Hopefully that's the key to winning.
Old October 28th, 2019, 05:18 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@CasperCreates
Dawnstripe padded into the camp, bypassing clanmates in her way. She was mildly upset with how many she found doing nothing productive, there were training and patrols to get done. If not then they could still be hunting and patrolling, at least hunting, it was getting colder and with some of their territory burnt finding prey would be harder then normal. That faintly reminded her to check in the medicine cat's den, although she was not fond of their current medicine cat, she was still their only healer and an old one at that. She would go see if Agaveheart needed some help collecting herbs or anything like that. Even though her mother was placed as the highest priority on her list, ensure her clan made it through Leaf-baring without too much trouble was just behind it. It didn't take too long to find her mother. "Icestar, I've come to report how the battle practice went with my group." She meowed, with a respectful dip of her head.
"What do you have to report?" Icestar was looking forward to hearing how the first warrior battle training session went, and if it was a worthwhile thing to continue doing. She straightened her posture as she addressed her daughter, perking up her ears to listen to what she had to say.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 28th, 2019, 05:25 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
| @CasperCreates; |

Citruflower watched Icestar leave. She wasn't upset at all by her, she was actually glad she said something. "Thanks!", she called to her sister with a smile. The molly turned her head towards Owlfeather.

"Yes I'm fine mother. Don't be too hard on her. She wants whats best for me.", she meowed. The molly felt her mother relax beside her. Citrusflower sat herself down where she was standing.

Flowerpaw came into camp with a squirrel in her jaws. The apprentice saw her mother and grandmother and padded over to the both of them. She dropped the prey at Citrusflower's paw with a smile, having no idea what had just happened.

"I caught that squirrel just for you ma.", she meowed. Flowerpaw looked at Owlfeather, flicking her tail back and fourth. "One of these days Owlfeather we should go hunting together.", Flowerpaw meowed.
"I just wish she could find a nicer way to word things," Owlfeather sighed, staring off into the distance where Icestar had disappeared. She cared greatly about both her daughters, and Citrusflower was so trusting of her sister. She only wish Icestar would acknowledge how much her sister looked up to her.

Her mood brightened when Flowerpaw bounced over, innocent as ever.
"Of course, my dear," she purred sweetly to her grandkit. "We can go hunting any time you'd like."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 28th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"What do you have to report?" Icestar was looking forward to hearing how the first warrior battle training session went, and if it was a worthwhile thing to continue doing. She straightened her posture as she addressed her daughter, perking up her ears to listen to what she had to say.
"The practice went better than expected." She meowed, having expected every cat save Grimeyes to be a waste of her time but they had proved her wrong, Ibisprowl especially. "It went very well. I split my group into pairs and had one pair spar and the other observe and critique. I thought I might have some trouble with Ibisprowl since he seemed very reluctant to even be there, but he fought admirably against Grimeyes. He's not as incompetent as I was expecting. Hazelpaw, although young, fought valiantly against me. She was not much of a match for me, but she eager to learn and is quick to rectify her mistakes. Grimeyes is perhaps...softer than I initially thought, he's not very quick about using any weaknesses his opponent exposes, but he did as well as the other two beyond that. All in all, the practice was a success and I'm certain they'll be better prepared for the upcoming battling." Dawnstripe finished her thorough report, attention solo focused on her mother. Soft might not have been the best adjective for Grimeyes, honorable might have been better, but she wasn't the type to take back what was already out of her maw.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 28th, 2019, 07:52 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
"The practice went better than expected." She meowed, having expected every cat save Grimeyes to be a waste of her time but they had proved her wrong, Ibisprowl especially. "It went very well. I split my group into pairs and had one pair spar and the other observe and critique. I thought I might have some trouble with Ibisprowl since he seemed very reluctant to even be there, but he fought admirably against Grimeyes. He's not as incompetent as I was expecting. Hazelpaw, although young, fought valiantly against me. She was not much of a match for me, but she eager to learn and is quick to rectify her mistakes. Grimeyes is perhaps...softer than I initially thought, he's not very quick about using any weaknesses his opponent exposes, but he did as well as the other two beyond that. All in all, the practice was a success and I'm certain they'll be better prepared for the upcoming battling." Dawnstripe finished her thorough report, attention solo focused on her mother. Soft might not have been the best adjective for Grimeyes, honorable might have been better, but she wasn't the type to take back what was already out of her maw.
"Good work, Dawnstripe. I expected nothing less from you." Icestar nodded as she gave her daughter the half-hearted praise. She sounded apathetic, but she was selfishly proud of her daughter. She knew she could count on her to make sure all of her warriors were up to par, as Dawnstripe carried the same high standards as her vicious mother.

"You may take the rest of the day off. Fetch yourself something from the fresh-kill pile." The leader dismissed the warrior with a swish of her tail.

Old October 28th, 2019, 09:03 PM
clearing away the dust

PATROLS

REMINDER
If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by next Monday, November 4th. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If a patrol is not completed by that point and/or gets abandoned or forgotten about, the cats on said patrol will be suspended from patrolling for three to four weeks. If you DO finish your patrol, you'll get koins!
Just as an incentive to get people to finish their patrols!
Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Icestar or Crowtail, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Icestar.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Another day, another set of patrols to send out. The battle training had gone well, as she had hoped, and she had plans to send out another battle training patrol as well. However, the borders could not be ignored. Especially RiverClan's. Those fish-breaths would not get another single mouse-length of territory from ShadowClan. Not while she was in charge.

PATROL ONE: RIVERCLAN BORDER
Leader: Whiteshadow @Moonraven
Members: Wolfglare @RedHead , Vixenleap @Haunted , Warmpaw @.:Virgo:.

(Optional prompt: You find an old badger set that has some sort of fresh scent inside.)

"Whiteshadow, Wolfglare, Vixenleap, Warmpaw," Icestar called out. She wanted to send another larger patrol to the RiverClan border. The stronger and more offensive their scent markers were there, the better. She wanted to send a message to those mangy otters. "You're to patrol the RiverClan border. Make our message clear--no cat is to set a single pawstep over our border. Shred anyone who dares trespass on our land."

BATTLE TRAINING
Leader: Beastspark @Undertaker
Members: Fairthorn @canine , Ashpaw @TheCozmos , Cascadespirit @Nebby

"Beastspark, Fairthorn, Ashpaw, Cascadespirit," The leader continued, gathering a patrol for battle training. "Go to the training hollow and practice your battle moves. Claws sheathed, but don't hold back. I want you all as sharp as possible." She sent them away with a flick of her tail.

@Skeleton Bliss Girl
"Crowtail," She turned to her deputy at last, her loud voice booming across the clearing. "Organize a patrol or two to send to the ThunderClan and WindClan borders. That will be all." The large she-cat dismissed the warriors she'd gathered, sending them off to serve their clan. ShadowClan would become stronger than ever with her as their leader, and she was sure of that. As long as they all followed her orders precisely and did not fail to complete their tasks.

Last edited by pidgeon; October 28th, 2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old October 29th, 2019, 06:59 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

|Whiteshadow @Moonraven |Wolfglare @RedHead |Warmpaw @.:Virgo:. |

Vixenleap froze at her name, her claws sinking into the soft soil encompassing the hardy camp. She had just lain down, planning to catch a little sleep with the bright sun warming her back (warm days like this were scanty in Autumn), when she had been chosen for a border patrol. That meant other felines. That meant leaving her brother. That mean't not getting a nap!

The stout molly rose on her muscular appendages, scouting out her fellow patrol-members, and with a huff she started over towards Whiteshadow, the 'leader' of this patrol. Now whether she would be a good leader? That was a good question.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 29th, 2019 at 07:01 AM.
Old October 29th, 2019, 07:06 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

@Undertaker @canine @TheCozmos

Cascadespirit looked around for Beastspark. He padded up to the patrol leader, swishing his skinny gray tail. He would try his hardest to become a good warrior, even though he had trained multiple times before.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; October 29th, 2019 at 07:06 AM.
Old October 29th, 2019, 07:57 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark raised his head with surprise when he heard his name called for battle training, but it wasn't the training that confused him it was the fact that he was picked for as the leader. He's never been picked as a leader before. He glanced over at Cascadespirit as he padded up with a friendly smile on his maw, and waited somewhat impatiently for the rest of the cats to gather.
@canine @Nebby @TheCozmos

Last edited by Undertaker; October 29th, 2019 at 07:59 AM.
Old October 29th, 2019, 08:32 AM
that quiet one

@TheCozmos @Nebby @Undertaker

Fairthorn wrinkled her nose when Icestar selected her for the training ground-- not that she minded training, not at all! She just didn't care for the one who chanted off her name. Nevertheless, she turned and found her way to Beastspark and Cascadespirit. The Bombay nodded to the others before glancing around the clearing, trying to pick out her apprentice.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 29th, 2019 at 08:32 AM.
Closed Thread