Today 03:26 AM

Old November 8th, 2022, 05:17 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonGoddess View Post
Lynx- small 3 moon old tomkit, orange tabby with 6 toes and a thumb like toe mutation, yellow eyes-

Lynx found a puddle and splashed about in it, squealing happily as he got water on his face. his stumpy tail tuft wiggled slowly behind him. Lynx loved to play in puddles but right then all his happiness came to a pause as a flash of memory quite distant but painful flashed in his mind, a memory of his family before they left, saying he was a freak, though lynx didn't care, at least he tried not to, after all, if they couldn't love him for himself then why bother with them at all? the goofy kit went on with his puddle pouncing, not at all paying attention to anything...
Lynx's paw slide and he face planted, ending up with a face full of mud. he sat up and licked the mud off and shook his head, before returning to his puddle time fun

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old November 12th, 2022, 06:52 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

So he's seen one. "How do they look? How are their scales?" she asked more easily now, following the flow of her curiosity arising with every new story she heard.
Mintpaw knew that Slatestripe was smart, so she wasn't surprised when he told her that he'd actually come up with a few ways to catch them. She wondered if such a try was even worth it, but right now that didn't matter. She was too curious to hear his ideas. "Please, tell me how you would catch a pike." She asked calmly, her wide eyes peering into his with genuine interest.

[ @Cherry~ ]

Slatestripe smiled. This young cat was full of questions, but he thought that was great. A curious young cat would make the best kind of warrior, one day. “To be honest, they’re kind of ugly. They look mean, and if you get too close to one, you might find that they behave exactly as they look. Their scales are a grayish-green, like they’ve got moss growing on them. They slither through the water like a snake.” Given his description, he was even less surprised that Pikestar chose to name himself after such a creature.

His eyes lit up as she asked him how he’d catch a pike. “Well, pike are very large fish. A single cat can’t catch one on their own, especially not if they’re unprepared. So, you’d need at least two or three warriors to catch one. Trying to fight with it in its own domain would be too difficult, so I’d always thought the cats hunting it would attempt to haul it on land and… hit it really hard against a rock.” It sounded kind of ridiculous out loud, but it could still work! Probably…
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 13th, 2022, 03:28 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe smiled. This young cat was full of questions, but he thought that was great. A curious young cat would make the best kind of warrior, one day. “To be honest, they’re kind of ugly. They look mean, and if you get too close to one, you might find that they behave exactly as they look. Their scales are a grayish-green, like they’ve got moss growing on them. They slither through the water like a snake.” Given his description, he was even less surprised that Pikestar chose to name himself after such a creature.

His eyes lit up as she asked him how he’d catch a pike. “Well, pike are very large fish. A single cat can’t catch one on their own, especially not if they’re unprepared. So, you’d need at least two or three warriors to catch one. Trying to fight with it in its own domain would be too difficult, so I’d always thought the cats hunting it would attempt to haul it on land and… hit it really hard against a rock.” It sounded kind of ridiculous out loud, but it could still work! Probably…
Mintpaw (she/her)

Mintpaw thought hard about Slatestripe's words. This fish looked like a vicious creature, unlike any other water prey that Riverclan cats hunted.
She'd never seen a snake, but she knew from other's tales that they were very long, with thin but strong bodies, with no arms but terrible teeth. If a pike was like a snake but could swim, it must be a terrible enemy.

She wasn't sure any cat would actually be able to hunt down a full grown pike, but maybe a younger one? If she saw one, she wouldn't try for certain.
"...I don't think that would work." Mintpaw was playing the scene in her mind, paying particular attention at the warrior's possible risks in the attempt. "If a pike is so.. strong, and probably heavy... We wouldn't be able to throw it against a rock. Let alone lift it without getting bitten."
Yes, it felt like a too dangerous plan. But maybe... maybe there was another way to make it work.
Old November 13th, 2022, 02:58 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Rainfern stared at the water intently, waiting for another fish to show up. She was extremely embarrassed that she’d slacked on patrol so she was trying to get 5 fishes to bring back. She was a queen now though so the tasks would soon end for her.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old November 13th, 2022, 10:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻
➣ With a warm, casual smile still present on his face, the large RiverClan tomcat quickly followed after Marigoldleap as she lead both him and young Cicadapaw out into the familiar hunting grounds in search of herbs: catmint and borage, specifically. Going out here like this reminded him of when he was still just Snowleap, and Snakeheart was still their medicine cat. Oh so much had changed since that time, for both the better and the worst. But that was probably just how life was, in a strange sense. Good and bad happened, but life still moved forward. Such thoughts were weirdly poetic to Pikestar, though being a cat, he wasn’t sure what exactly that meant. Oh well, it didn’t really matter right now, did it? Marigoldleap’s words brought him out of his thoughts, making the tall oriental look up from the ground as they walked together. Right, right. They all needed to focus.

Glancing at Cicadapaw briefly, albeit a tad awkwardly, Pikestar broke away from the group to sniff around a bit. Now then, what had Marigoldleap said about those herbs and what they looked like? “Gray green leaves with upright flower spikes in shade of lavender-blue.” Okay, that was catmint. “Hairy plant that features large rough leaves, blue star like flowers on the top.” And that had been borage. It sounded easy enough to spot, at least in his own mind. With his tail swishing back and forth behind him, the RiverClan leader poked his nose through some bushes, eventually laying his partial sight on a bushy looking plant that was mixed with greens and purples. “Hm..” Pikestar hummed, before stepping closer to take a sniff. Immediately, the large tom was greeted with a deliciously amazing scent. Oh. Oh oh oh. Stars above, that was lovely. How had he never come across something like this before? He couldn't help himself from leaning forward and rubbing his cheek against one of the lavender flowers.
⸻⸻⸻
{ @Angelique ; @oleander | don't mind pikeman discovering catmint for the first time, haha }
Old November 13th, 2022, 10:58 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Cicadapaw
Once the group had left the camp and entered into the familiar territory they looked around for the herbs that Marigoldleap had asked for. Sticking close to the leader and the step in medicine cat, their anxiety about the rogue situation still affected them in their day to day life but having the leader and a strong warrior with them helped them significantly. Their tail flicked back and forth as they stuck close to Pikestar as he looked around some bushes.

The apprentices head tilted as they watched Pikestar rub their face on some purple flowers, though it looked like Catmint so the apprentice got ready to grab some but the scent of the plant reach their nose. Their pupils dilated slightly as they started to copy the leader. A very quiet purr deep in their chest could be heard as they rubbed their cheeks across the purple and green plant, tail flicking back and forth erratically.
@Angelique ; @canineantics

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
cynonari and kavetham &amp;amp;lt;3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

╰•★★ BLOODLILY ★★•╯
She/Her - Russet colored shecat with amber eyes

She arrived at the border between RiverClan and the other clan. She started to mark the border. First a tree and then a wet rock. She almost slipped on another rock, what a shame, hopefully nobody saw that! Wishing wasnt really on her side today so she just got up and continued marking. At the end her pads were sore but she forced herself to keep going. "You got yourself into this mess, and your going to get me out of this mess" she growled to herself and somehow it distracted her from her pain. After a while she was finally done. With a sigh she headed back. The last thing were chores, she'd do a few just in case Slatestripe wasnt impressed with her patrols. [/I]
Old November 16th, 2022, 02:28 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Pondwhisker had just wanted a simple, simple day. Taking a walk through the woods, think of his mate, thinking of his children... With a small and quiet sigh, the large tom was padding through past some bramble bushes when he heard... kit crying? He sniffed around the bush, definitely smelling kits... and another warrior. Fennelcall. Odd...

"Hello? Are yer there, sweet thang?" He mewed quietly, looking for a kit, but struggling to find one do to his size. Maybe if he crouched down low, he could at least squeeze his head in. Probably.

{ @Fawnhearted }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 16th, 2022, 03:06 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by maple. View Post
Pondwhisker had just wanted a simple, simple day. Taking a walk through the woods, think of his mate, thinking of his children... With a small and quiet sigh, the large tom was padding through past some bramble bushes when he heard... kit crying? He sniffed around the bush, definitely smelling kits... and another warrior. Fennelcall. Odd...

"Hello? Are yer there, sweet thang?" He mewed quietly, looking for a kit, but struggling to find one do to his size. Maybe if he crouched down low, he could at least squeeze his head in. Probably.

{ @Fawnhearted }

Crabkit - She/Her
Mostly Orange Calico w/ Blind Green Eyes
→ Riverclan Territory

---

The small calico was not like her sister to say the least. While Wormy was quiet and calm, Crabby was, well, crabby! The kit had been wailing for quite a bit, it was a surprise that she could still keep going. All she wanted was her Mama or Wormy!

When a new scent drew closer and Crabby heard a voice, she stopped wailing immediately. She couldn't see the cat, but it was definitely not Mama! It was a big kitty, so not Wormy either. Those were the only cats she knew,,

The tiny kit let out a small hiss, and stuck out her needle-sharp claws in an attempt to connect with the strange cat.

---

@maple.
[ if you just want to make the next post with him carrying her into the camp that would be awesome lol ]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old November 16th, 2022, 06:24 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintpaw (she/her)

Mintpaw thought hard about Slatestripe's words. This fish looked like a vicious creature, unlike any other water prey that Riverclan cats hunted.
She'd never seen a snake, but she knew from other's tales that they were very long, with thin but strong bodies, with no arms but terrible teeth. If a pike was like a snake but could swim, it must be a terrible enemy.

She wasn't sure any cat would actually be able to hunt down a full grown pike, but maybe a younger one? If she saw one, she wouldn't try for certain.
"...I don't think that would work." Mintpaw was playing the scene in her mind, paying particular attention at the warrior's possible risks in the attempt. "If a pike is so.. strong, and probably heavy... We wouldn't be able to throw it against a rock. Let alone lift it without getting bitten."
Yes, it felt like a too dangerous plan. But maybe... maybe there was another way to make it work.

Slatestripe shrugged. “There’s a good chance you’re right. But, the strength of many warriors is capable of doing a lot that might surprise you. If we got enough cats together, I think it’s possible we could do it. You never know what is and isn’t possible until you try.”

He swept his gaze across the river, noting that the forest seemed especially quiet tonight. It was particularly relaxing, considering all the insanity that had been happening lately. If only Slatestripe could take a piece of this peace with him and keep it tucked away in his nest, for when he needed it most.

Looking back down at Mintpaw, he asked, “Have you made any friends?”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.