Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 05:06 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:03 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:51 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2019, 10:18 AM
that quiet one

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Sorry. Writer’s block)
She narrowed her eyes at the tom and gave a grunt,” Figured.”. She continued to scowl at the tom. She proceeded to unsheathe her claws before resheathing them.
Blue's head tilted, the smirk still evident. "Smart girl," he said, tone soaking in false praise. She did seem to have a chip on her shoulder, but perhaps she really did have an inkling of intelligence. Or it could just be a cover-up, like the way kits talk big but, in reality, don't know anything. He nonchalantly lifted a paw and inspected a sappy claw. Now how was he supposed to clean that? He thought, irritation and disgust wrinkling his nose while he flicked his eyes back to Soaringpaw. "So, tell me about yourself-- what do you know about being a warrior?"

[ Sorry for the huge wait!! ]

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; November 2nd, 2019 at 10:20 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2019, 02:04 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

As Cascadespirit spoke he nodded his head, seeing as he couldn't think of any other opinions. He had seen Fairthorn tagging along on their way out but didn't see her now. Seeing as he didn't want Icestar annoyed with the lack of training he figured he might as well get on with training. "That sounds like a plan to me. You can spar with me then." He told Cascadespirit, moving towards the center of the training grounds, minding the pine needles that coat the ground.
@canine @TheCozmos
| @Undertaker @canine @TheCozmos |
"Alright." Cascadespirit mewed. He padded forward, standing in front of Beastspark. He crouched down, analyzing his postion. In a flash, his young supple body sprang forward, teeth bared in a threatening snarl and he swiped a paw at his face. He hoped he would at least get a hit in.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; November 2nd, 2019 at 02:05 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2019, 07:50 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Tigerfur rested in the clearing. He did this often, as a way to clear his mind. Shadowclan's fortune is terrible...He thought.I could go for the medicine cat... No, I would never heal anyone! Suddenly, he smelled a cat entering. As he identified the smell, he calmed down. It was only his former mentor, Shadyheart.
Old November 2nd, 2019, 08:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post
@Nebby @Undertaker @TheCozmos

Fairthorn had lagged behind the other two, watching for Ashpaw. Where was he? Honestly, it felt.. embarrassing? to have tardy apprentice. That wasn't a feeling she was comfortable with, but she was more concerned than angry. Perhaps he was in trouble? Worry knotted the Bombay's stomach. As she chewed her lip, her eyes scanned the area until she realized she had stopped walking. He'll be sorry once I get my paws on him! she thought with a huff before hurrying to catch up with Beastspark and Cascadespirit.

By the time she had made her way to the training ground, it appeared the other two were already starting. Silently, she strode up and sat near them at the edge of the ground, waiting for her turn. "Sorry for the wait!" she called to them, "I.. was looking for Ashpaw."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
| @Undertaker @canine @TheCozmos |
"Alright." Cascadespirit mewed. He padded forward, standing in front of Beastspark. He crouched down, analyzing his postion. In a flash, his young supple body sprang forward, teeth bared in a threatening snarl and he swiped a paw at his face. He hoped he would at least get a hit in.
Beastspark was moving into a proper battle stance, his ears followed by his eyes turned towards Fairthorn as she padded over with no sign of her apprentice. With his attention on the other cat, he missed Cascadespirit springing forwards. He flinched as he felt the paw catch him across the face. He couldn't even be annoyed at Cascadespirit since it was Beastspark who hadn't been paying attention. In retaliation, the large warrior propelled himself forwards with his back legs, aiming to merely bowl Cascadespirit over and pin him.
@TheCozmos

Last edited by Undertaker; November 2nd, 2019 at 08:22 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 06:16 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Beastspark was moving into a proper battle stance, his ears followed by his eyes turned towards Fairthorn as she padded over with no sign of her apprentice. With his attention on the other cat, he missed Cascadespirit springing forwards. He flinched as he felt the paw catch him across the face. He couldn't even be annoyed at Cascadespirit since it was Beastspark who hadn't been paying attention. In retaliation, the large warrior propelled himself forwards with his back legs, aiming to merely bowl Cascadespirit over and pin him.
@TheCozmos
| @Undertaker |

Cascadespirit saw the warrior flinch as his paw struck his face. He realized his body coming toward him fast and he swirved, jumping over him and hitting the ground with a thump, spinning on his paws to face the larger warrior. Cascade was smaller, more thin and agile. It allowed him to hop around like a rabbit without losing much of his strength. He watched and waited for Beastspark's next move.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 3rd, 2019, 06:55 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

@|:|Shadowsight|:|

Tigerpaw emerged from the apprentices den, into the clearing. The dull autumn sun shone above, it's rays the last hint of warmth before winter fully arrived. Prey was bound to be around, gathering nuts and berry's before frosts fully hit. At least thats what a senior warrior had told her, and they had spent a long time here, so they must be right! She looked around for an apprentice or warrior to go with. Hunting with a friend or someone to teach you was always more interesting and fun!

[Sorry it's not much ;w;]

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old November 3rd, 2019, 06:59 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

@|:|Shadowsight|:|

Tigerpaw emerged from the apprentices den, into the clearing. The dull autumn sun shone above, it's rays the last hint of warmth before winter fully arrived. Prey was bound to be around, gathering nuts and berry's before frosts fully hit. At least thats what a senior warrior had told her, and they had spent a long time here, so they must be right! She looked around for an apprentice or warrior to go with. Hunting with a friend or someone to teach you was always more interesting and fun!

[Sorry it's not much ;w;]

(I don't type much anyways..)

Larkpaw was nearby, her head bowed as Greythrush, a warrior was scolding her. She hated it since she had a hearing problem in her right ear. She needed any excuse to get away from Greythrush. "..And next time don't jump on my tail!." Greythrush was still talking. The tom disliked the apprentice for many reasons he couldn't name.

Last edited by The Flying Pizza; November 3rd, 2019 at 07:00 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |:|Shadowsight|:| View Post
(I don't type much anyways..)

Larkpaw was nearby, her head bowed as Greythrush, a warrior was scolding her. She hated it since she had a hearing problem in her right ear. She needed any excuse to get away from Greythrush. "..And next time don't jump on my tail!." Greythrush was still talking. The tom disliked the apprentice for many reasons he couldn't name.
The tortie noticed the apprentice being shouted out by the grey tom - Greythrush, probably. She bit her lip. If Tigerpaw interrupted them, she would get scolded by the warrior too. And as a new apprentice, she did not want to get punished so soon after getting her apprentice name. But the apprentice looked really uncomfortable, and Tigerpaw wanted a hunting buddy... Trying to appear as casual as possible, she walked over to the pair. "I'm sorry for bothering you Greythrush, but... uhh.." Tigerpaw couldn't remember Larkpaw's name. "She promised me she would..... go hunting for the elders with me!"

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old November 3rd, 2019, 07:16 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

The tortie noticed the apprentice being shouted out by the grey tom - Greythrush, probably. She bit her lip. If Tigerpaw interrupted them, she would get scolded by the warrior too. And as a new apprentice, she did not want to get punished so soon after getting her apprentice name. But the apprentice looked really uncomfortable, and Tigerpaw wanted a hunting buddy... Trying to appear as casual as possible, she walked over to the pair. "I'm sorry for bothering you Greythrush, but... uhh.." Tigerpaw couldn't remember Larkpaw's name. "She promised me she would..... go hunting for the elders with me!"

Larkpaw was confused. "Hmph..go on..runt.." He glared at Larkpaw. Larkpaw stepped backwards.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |:|Shadowsight|:| View Post
Larkpaw was confused. "Hmph..go on..runt.." He glared at Larkpaw. Larkpaw stepped backwards.
Tigerpaw bowed her head to Greythrush, breathing a sigh of relief as she led Larkpaw to the camp exit. "Are you okay?" The tortie whispered as she glanced back at the warrior.

[Lets move it into the territory, if thats okay with you?]

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Closed Thread