Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 04:55 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Honeysnout
Today 04:35 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Honeysnout
Today 04:22 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:02 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2019, 11:32 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

maplebriar lingers just outside the warriors den wondering why shes bothered about the new clan leader. she pads into the warriors den silently laying down trying not to wake the other cats then goes into a deep slumber. as she slept she started to dream, she started running towards a group of cats fighting and another cat standing high trying to stop the fight. maplebriar tried to get closer but was stopped by a cat dragging her back jerking her awake.
Old November 20th, 2019, 03:09 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@Starstruck @Lilyfur2 @RedHead

((Next time, please wait for the other rpers to reply before you continue! Posting order is important in rps with more than two people. You don't want to leave others out! ^^))

Tallmarsh stomped into the den, confused and frustrated with this tom. She was not looking forward to teaching him. Spinning around she snapped, "I don't know what's up with you, but one more outburst and you can find help elsewhere. In ThunderClan we don't tolerate cats coming in and threatening us." She gave him a stern look and turned back around to look at the herb wall with a sigh. "We lost almost all of the herb store to the fire. I won't be able to teach you two much without a new store," she explained.

((So sorry!! (:'))
@Delta @Starstruck @RedHead

Irispaw stole a look at Shadestripe. What had happened before hand must have been enough to make Tallmarsh snap... She'd never seen her mentor mad. And she was glad she hadn't. She wandered up to the remaining herbs, tilting her head on thought.
"We could always go out to look for herbs. That way we could learn and supply your storage!" She offered, her face lighting up with the new idea. She glanced up at Tallmarsh shyly.
"That's your decision though, of course."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 21st, 2019, 06:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

A fiery pelted she-cat with vibrant green eyes was casually moving around the camp. Honestly, she was rather bored, she was a little disappointed that she not had spoken up to come on that patrol Flintstar led, it would have been quite the adventure. She had mixed feelings about stealing territory just so Thunderclan survived. It was wrong, she knew it was wrong, and she was sure the cats in the sky thought it wrong as well. Yet, letting the clan suffer wasn't right either but were they just making another clan suffer by stealing their land. Wildfire didn't like it, somewhere in her mind she had held Thunderclan in higher esteem. She always thought Thunderclan had fair-minded cats, that there was no other Clan in the forest so true or so brave, a clan full of heroes. She was still naive and kittenish in mind apparently, since she was wrong. Reality made life unfun.

Her bright emerald eyes found a tom sitting by his lonesome. He was one of the cats who had joined the patrol to Windclan. While she didn't really approve of what was going on, there was little she could do to change it and she did want to hear about their patrol went. "Are you bored?" She asked padding up to Roaringthunder as if they've been the best of friends. "You look bored, you should come hunting with me. It'll be fun!" The bouncy and adventurous she-cat made almost everything fun if she could, so long as they got their task done she didn't see why she could entertain herself while doing it.

Roaringthunder perked up a voice that briefly interrupted his zone out his golden yellow eyes drifted down to the flame coloured feline briefly, a friendly warmth crossed his gaze. “N-“ he paused as she came up nice and close and his ears gently flattened against the sides of his head not in irritation but slight surprise. “No, I was just deciding whether or not to go out” he mrrowed softly curling his tail around his paws. He was surprised that some seemed so peppy despite the unrest amongst clan mates. It was peculiar but also amusing. Those who kept those tensions buried behind lovely smiles and friendly invites. It only reminded him that those overly optimistic cats were vital to the clan, of all warriors were hard headed and violent they’d come to a quick and swift end. Though the optimism and joy of others kept most at bay- for the time being. He blinked back out of thought before she spoke again. Her enthusiasm was slightly off putting though he didn’t think to much on it.

“Sure why not” he said softly offering a sweet smile before standing. The tom towered over her significantly as he padded towards the entrance of camp. “Sorry I don’t think I’ve caught your name- though I do believe I’ve seen you around” he said quietly sweeping his large tail behind him as they headed for the open forest. The scent of ash and death still embraced them with that cold unforgiving feeling.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 21st, 2019, 06:45 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[Open]

Blossomclaw padded into camp boredly. Not so ever fond of the patrol that she had attended, the orange she-cat glanced around for a distraction. None stuck out to her, but that could just be her lavk of an imagination. Instead she trotted into a shady spot and tried doing anything she could to take her mind off it, or at least convice herself it was for the better of the clan. Only one thought put her mind at ease, as she glanced towards the nursery with a small smile. This would be better for the future of the kits. Maybe it wasn't too bad, as long as no fighting got involved. Deciding the best of it, Blossomclaw started to clean her extremly fluffy tail, as it always dragged and got dirty when she was depressed. All the while wondering what it would be like to start living with the new territory. As long as she remembered, had they ever expanded? No idea, but who cares. It doesn't matter now. All that matters is that Windclan doesn't hurt any kits if they want the land back. With a sigh, she made up her kind to keep a closer eye on the new borders. Best to keep any wandering younglings away from there for the time being.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; November 21st, 2019 at 07:04 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:46 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Slushie @Lilyfur2 @Delta

He was full of buzzing nerves as he stepped into the medicine den, planning ti make a decision that would possibly change a lot of things. But it would also help a lot of things.
“Tallmarsh, I have something to discuss with you.” He announced as he stepped into the den. Both tomcats looked matted an bloodied, looking like they just fought a badger. Which... well, they had. “First off, badger attack. But Buckbranch and I were able to chase it off with no casualties. He needs some healing, his ear’s messed up pretty bad.” Flintstar had noticed the tom’s torn ear, much like many of his other injuries. He then began to pace the den, his posture ringing with the authority he had begun to exert since becoming the leader. He would have Tallmarsh heal Buckbranch first, Flintstar believed he would be fine. He had nine lives to spare, but he doubted he’d die at this point. His head hurt, and he had quite the few scratches but other than being light-headed he was fine. “Irispaw should come over here so she can learn how to heal some battle wounds, and I don’t mind her listening in on our conversation. Which you’re included in as well.” He sent the last part of his sentence to Buckbranch, before continuing to pace as he awaited for Tallmarsh’s signal for him to continue.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:12 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Lilyfur2 @Delta @RedHead

Buckbranch followed Flintstar in, lingering close behind in case the leader decided to almost topple over again. He'd never been inside of the medicine den before, and the overwhelming scents of the herbs stung his nose. As Flintstar began to pace, he scooted into a corner and began to wash the drying blood from his paws.
His good ear flicked forward in interest and he glanced up, tongue still halfway out of his mouth as he stared at Flintstar. What was there to talk about? Obviously Irispaw would need to be there - she was the medicine cat apprentice, after all. Unless there was something else... was he in trouble again? He had a sharp impulse to call for Sunsnow, but quickly dismissed the thought. No, that was silly. If he really was in trouble, Flintstar wouldn't need a medicine cat and an apprentice to deal with Buckbranch, because Flintstar could do it himself. He drew his paw once over his ruined ear and wrapped his tail around his paws, trying to ignore the throbbing pain.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; November 22nd, 2019 at 11:12 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:40 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@Lilyfur2 @RedHead @Slushie

Tallmarsh turned her head, scenting the fresh blood just as the two toms entered her den. She opened her mouth to ask what had happened, but Flintstar began to explain before she could say anything. As he spoke, she made her way over to Buckbranch to assess the damage. He was running his paw over his ear when she reached him, and she batted away his paw. "Don't touch it! You could get an infection," she ordered. Turning to the direction of her apprentice, she called out, "Irispaw, get some damp moss for me, please!" She nodded to the dip on the ground where water had been collected with a small pile of moss beside it. "I should have just enough dandelion and goldenrod for a paste," she muttered to herself. Glancing back at Flintstar, she said, "Where was the badger? You two ran it out?"
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:10 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

@RedHead
Adderfrost sat in the camp, curled down on the ground under an overhang of rock, causing it to be out of the cold blustery wind. He yawned, then laid his head on his paws. These past few weeks had been tough, but he was glad he had helped Flintstar assert the dominance of his clan. WindClan wouldn't know what hit them.. until it was too late. Which it is now. He had seen his leader enter the medicine den with Buckbranch. His blue eyes narrowed. Why was he injured? I swear if Buckbranch even tried anything... He flicked his bushy siamese tail lazily, having nothing much to do. ThunderClan still had no deputy. Any day now, Flint should be telling us who will lead beside him. We will just wait and see..

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 22nd, 2019, 07:28 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Lilyfur2 @Delta @Slushie @RedHead

Shadestripe was fine.

He was perfectly fine.

Or so he told himself.

Flintstar and Buckbranch had spoken of a badger. Maybe even the badger.

But no, Shadestripe was fine.

His ears were ringing, his heart was thudding, and his vision was dotted with black, but he swore to himself that he. Was. Fine.

And then... darkness.

~

Mother was scared. He could tell as she shoved him into the bushes. He could tell by the panic in her eyes, the smell of fear radiating from her. "Stay." She said. So Shadestripe- no, Shadekit stayed. He stayed still and quiet. Why is mother scared? He didn't know. At least, he didn't know until a huge, dark shape lumbered out of the shadows. A badger. He'd heard of them in whispered stories, of how they killed cats with a single bite or a swipe of their claws. Still, he was quiet. He knew Mother was the best warrior in all the clans, of course she could take on a measly badger! His green eyes widened, excited to see a real live battle. He couldn't understand why Mother was shaking. She must just be scared for me. Then the badger leaped, and his mother shrieked. She shrieked so horribly as the badger tore into her, tore into Mother. Mother. He wanted to cry out, he wanted to help, but he couldn't. He could only watch as the screams became choked and, eventually, stopped altogether. Mother.

Mother.

No.

(I did my best not to make it gory for all of you young 'uns out there. I hope I did alright!)

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 22nd, 2019 at 07:29 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 08:43 PM
Cat in a Teacup

My Mood: Incognito

Frostfang sat in the clearing, grooming herself. She wanted to go hunting, but was too tired. She wanted to sleep, but the other warriors would snap at her for sleeping.
Closed Thread