Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by alec
Today 11:56 AM
Aspenkit adoption!
by zBlaze
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 11:52 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 11:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2019, 09:23 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Slushie @Lilyfur2 @Delta

He was full of buzzing nerves as he stepped into the medicine den, planning ti make a decision that would possibly change a lot of things. But it would also help a lot of things.
“Tallmarsh, I have something to discuss with you.” He announced as he stepped into the den. Both tomcats looked matted an bloodied, looking like they just fought a badger. Which... well, they had. “First off, badger attack. But Buckbranch and I were able to chase it off with no casualties. He needs some healing, his ear’s messed up pretty bad.” Flintstar had noticed the tom’s torn ear, much like many of his other injuries. He then began to pace the den, his posture ringing with the authority he had begun to exert since becoming the leader. He would have Tallmarsh heal Buckbranch first, Flintstar believed he would be fine. He had nine lives to spare, but he doubted he’d die at this point. His head hurt, and he had quite the few scratches but other than being light-headed he was fine. “Irispaw should come over here so she can learn how to heal some battle wounds, and I don’t mind her listening in on our conversation. Which you’re included in as well.” He sent the last part of his sentence to Buckbranch, before continuing to pace as he awaited for Tallmarsh’s signal for him to continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@Lilyfur2 @Delta @RedHead

Buckbranch followed Flintstar in, lingering close behind in case the leader decided to almost topple over again. He'd never been inside of the medicine den before, and the overwhelming scents of the herbs stung his nose. As Flintstar began to pace, he scooted into a corner and began to wash the drying blood from his paws.
His good ear flicked forward in interest and he glanced up, tongue still halfway out of his mouth as he stared at Flintstar. What was there to talk about? Obviously Irispaw would need to be there - she was the medicine cat apprentice, after all. Unless there was something else... was he in trouble again? He had a sharp impulse to call for Sunsnow, but quickly dismissed the thought. No, that was silly. If he really was in trouble, Flintstar wouldn't need a medicine cat and an apprentice to deal with Buckbranch, because Flintstar could do it himself. He drew his paw once over his ruined ear and wrapped his tail around his paws, trying to ignore the throbbing pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
@Lilyfur2 @RedHead @Slushie

Tallmarsh turned her head, scenting the fresh blood just as the two toms entered her den. She opened her mouth to ask what had happened, but Flintstar began to explain before she could say anything. As he spoke, she made her way over to Buckbranch to assess the damage. He was running his paw over his ear when she reached him, and she batted away his paw. "Don't touch it! You could get an infection," she ordered. Turning to the direction of her apprentice, she called out, "Irispaw, get some damp moss for me, please!" She nodded to the dip on the ground where water had been collected with a small pile of moss beside it. "I should have just enough dandelion and goldenrod for a paste," she muttered to herself. Glancing back at Flintstar, she said, "Where was the badger? You two ran it out?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
@Lilyfur2 @Delta @Slushie @RedHead

Shadestripe was fine.

He was perfectly fine.

Or so he told himself.

Flintstar and Buckbranch had spoken of a badger. Maybe even the badger.

But no, Shadestripe was fine.

His ears were ringing, his heart was thudding, and his vision was dotted with black, but he swore to himself that he. Was. Fine.

And then... darkness.

~

Mother was scared. He could tell as she shoved him into the bushes. He could tell by the panic in her eyes, the smell of fear radiating from her. "Stay." She said. So Shadestripe- no, Shadekit stayed. He stayed still and quiet. Why is mother scared? He didn't know. At least, he didn't know until a huge, dark shape lumbered out of the shadows. A badger. He'd heard of them in whispered stories, of how they killed cats with a single bite or a swipe of their claws. Still, he was quiet. He knew Mother was the best warrior in all the clans, of course she could take on a measly badger! His green eyes widened, excited to see a real live battle. He couldn't understand why Mother was shaking. She must just be scared for me. Then the badger leaped, and his mother shrieked. She shrieked so horribly as the badger tore into her, tore into Mother. Mother. He wanted to cry out, he wanted to help, but he couldn't. He could only watch as the screams became choked and, eventually, stopped altogether. Mother.

Mother.

No.

(I did my best not to make it gory for all of you young 'uns out there. I hope I did alright!)

@Slushie @RedHead @Starstruck @Delta

Irispaw stared wide-eyed at the two new arrivals. Flintstar! Wow... She gawked at the two for a few minutes. Clearing her head, straightened up by the sharp tang of blood. Oh Starclan! What kind of medicine cat am I if I just sit and stare all day!? She rushed to fetch the moss that Tallmarsh had called for, dropping the sopping mess at her mentor's paws. She stole another glance in the direction of Shadestripe, who seemed to be staring off into space.
"Anything else, Tallmarsh?" She asked eagerly. She caught the mention of a badger, and stood stiffly.
"A badger?" She asked in awe. There was a badger? She glanced in the direction of the toms, their wounds making her slightly dizzy.
"What was it like, fighting a badger? I-if you don't mind me asking if course!" She asked, gazing up at Flintstar and Buckbranch.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 22nd, 2019, 09:44 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

hawkscar came padding up to frostfang admiring her a second before he started to talk.
hey frostfang he said, would you like to go on a hunt with me?
Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:29 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post

Roaringthunder perked up a voice that briefly interrupted his zone out his golden yellow eyes drifted down to the flame coloured feline briefly, a friendly warmth crossed his gaze. “N-“ he paused as she came up nice and close and his ears gently flattened against the sides of his head not in irritation but slight surprise. “No, I was just deciding whether or not to go out” he mrrowed softly curling his tail around his paws. He was surprised that some seemed so peppy despite the unrest amongst clan mates. It was peculiar but also amusing. Those who kept those tensions buried behind lovely smiles and friendly invites. It only reminded him that those overly optimistic cats were vital to the clan, of all warriors were hard headed and violent they’d come to a quick and swift end. Though the optimism and joy of others kept most at bay- for the time being. He blinked back out of thought before she spoke again. Her enthusiasm was slightly off putting though he didn’t think to much on it.

“Sure why not” he said softly offering a sweet smile before standing. The tom towered over her significantly as he padded towards the entrance of camp. “Sorry I don’t think I’ve caught your name- though I do believe I’ve seen you around” he said quietly sweeping his large tail behind him as they headed for the open forest. The scent of ash and death still embraced them with that cold unforgiving feeling.

Wildfire could be a little much, she's been told more than once by Dragonflysong to tone it down but she had a habit of tuning stuff like that out. She didn't see the point in being all mopey and dull with everyone else, that was too boring and simple for someone like her. It was nice to see the large tom wasn't too put off about her optimism. So cats were so touchy about how she should be acting, concerned, worried, troubled about the fate of the clan...blah blah blah. Wildfire dislike being overly stressed, there were older and more important cats who could worry about that.

The smile on her maw grew in size as she got a positive answer from the warrior along with a sweet smile. Normally bigger cats were kind of scary and intimidating but this one was like a big soft cuddle bear! She was sure they'd make good friends once she got him to loosen up a little. "Oh, I'm Wildfire." She laughed as she quickly took to following the tom. "Your name is Roaring...something or other." She cocked her head to the side as she tried to remember the last part. "Don't tell me!" She added swiftly with a thoughtful expression. "Is it Bear? Or Storm or Lightning..." She drifted off with a gentle frown. "Okay, I give up tell me." Her shorter legs picked up their pace so she was striding right beside the tom instead of behind him.

[Feel free to move this to the Territory. @tutler]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 23rd, 2019, 12:03 AM
Cat in a Teacup

My Mood: Incognito

"Sure, I don't mind. I could hunt." Frostfang stood up, and faced him. "I'll catch more mice than you!" She challenged. She purred in amusement.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 06:47 AM
maplebriar

no you wont hawkscar said amused by the challenge as they padded out of camp together.
hawkscar was bad at conversation but wanted to get closer to her, so um...how have you been lately he said.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 08:50 AM
maplebriar

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@DeadlyWolfDen
rosepaw padded into the apprentices den feeling lonely, she sat in her nest and started to groom herself
Old November 23rd, 2019, 08:59 AM
eternally tired

@caswshay617

Stormpaw awoke from his slumber. "whaa, where am I?" He thought. Then he realized that he was in the apprentice den how could he forget? He slowly got up and groomed himself, before looking for some other cats to play with. He decided to come over to rosepaw, an apprentice he had never met. "Hi there!" He said cheerfully. "My names Stormpaw, what's yours?" He was now fully awake and ready for anything. He gazed upon her as he waited for a reply.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 23rd, 2019, 09:03 AM
maplebriar

rosepaw looked over as stormpaw came padding up to her and asking for her name. im rosepaw she said lightly blushing trying to shake it off, would you like to go to the training hollow with me, ive been looking for someone to join me?
Old November 23rd, 2019, 09:34 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar smiled at the young cat’s enthusiasm, watching as she was immediately following Tallmarsh’s orders. She seemed to be a good choice for the older she-cat’s apprentice. I just hope she’ll approve of my choice... a deputy is kinda like a leader’s apprentice... kind of? He sat down and stopped his pacing as to not disturb Tallmarsh and Irispaw as they worked. “Well, as you can see, the badger put up a fight. It was starving, probably hoping to make a meal out of Buttercup here and I.” He winked at Buckbranch with a smirk before continuing, eyes growing wide and animated. “And it was stinky! You could never imagine how filthy badgers smell.” After he told that to Irispaw, he turned his attention to Tallmarsh. “Yes, we ran it out, it’s gone deeper into the outskirts. It was a starving badgers, and we all know how much more aggressive they are when they’re hungry.” He then glanced at Buckbranch again, taking a deeper breath before shifting so he was facing Tallmarsh and Buckbranch. “But there’s a more important matter I would like to discuss. I think I’ve found the right cat to make my deputy.” After a few moons of contemplating and searching, Flintstar had never felt so oddly sure about the decision he was going to make.

@Lilyfur2 @Slushie @Delta

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 10:00 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Delta @Lilyfur2 @RedHead

Buckbranch jumped and lowered his paw, offering Tallmarsh a sheepish smile of apology. "Sorry," he mumbled. "Just stings a little." He turned his attention to Irispaw, admiring the young she-cat's eagerness but also facing her with a bit of warning in his eyes. "It certainly was smelly," he meowed, glancing at Flintstar. The corners of his mouth turned upward in a small smirk. "But it was also very dangerous. If you ever find yourself facing a badger alone, don't try to fight it. Climb a tree, or get help." He bent down to continue cleaning his claws, but Flintstar's next statement made his shoulder fur rise. The next deputy? Come to think of it, there hadn't been a deputy named since Flintstar became leader. Surely he can't mean me, came the jolting thought. He lifted his head again, eyes sparking with interest. The surprise was already fading. No, Flintstar didn't mean him. After the whole fiasco in the clearing, the leader didn't have any reason to trust Buckbranch.
Closed Thread