Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:07 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:55 AM
Lost and Found
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:52 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2019, 10:43 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@ponyapan
sharpclaw walks around sad of being alone for a while and being the only cat that doesnt have a mate in the clan yet. he looks around wondering if he should ho hunt or just fall asleep where he is
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old November 23rd, 2019, 10:57 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@ponyapan
sharpclaw walks around sad of being alone for a while and being the only cat that doesnt have a mate in the clan yet. he looks around wondering if he should ho hunt or just fall asleep where he is
Cranerose felt her paws itch to go out on a moonlight walk, but she just didn't feel like going out alone. She tried to resist the urge, but eventually gave up. She rose to her paws and looked around the den, and met the eyes of a tom. "Hey!" she called happily.

Please click my eggs!

Old November 23rd, 2019, 12:46 PM
Cat in a Teacup

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"I've been good. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night, but I'm fine. You?" She walked beside him, trying to avoid eye contact.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 08:26 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The apprentice had been laid out near one of the corners of the clearing. Legs up in the air, moving in a circular motion as he attempted to keep himself entertained. His brother was out in the territory, and he didn't really know any of the other apprentices in the clearing. Not that he didn't want to become friends with them, it was more along the lines of, he wanted to make friends along side his brother. The shyer of the two.

The grey Bengal mix let out a huff, than rolled over onto his side. Mud caking his back. If he was correct, he should be meeting his new mentor here pretty soon. He saw the She-cat once, briefly when he first became an apprentice.

@caswshay617

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 24th, 2019, 07:14 AM
maplebriar

sharpclaw heard canerose call him so he padded over, before he talked he looked at her realizing how beautiful she was, um sharpclaw mewwed trying to get off the fact he was staring at her, hi cranerose, would you like to go out on a walk with me. we could go to sunning rocks to get a view of the stars and the heat of the morning sun.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old November 24th, 2019, 07:28 AM
maplebriar

@Starfall
maplebriar padded out into the clearing seeing her apprentice rubbing around in mud. gekopaw she snapped seeing him get up covered with mud, well that's not how you should be for our first day of hunting practice, lets go around the borders and get you washed up before we start.
@sliversnow the shy

Last edited by touka; November 27th, 2019 at 10:06 AM.
Old November 24th, 2019, 07:33 AM
maplebriar

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@DeadlyWolfDen
she started pladding out of camp wondering if stormpaw happened to follow
@sliversnow the shy
Old November 24th, 2019, 06:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@RedHead
Adderfrost sat in the camp, curled down on the ground under an overhang of rock, causing it to be out of the cold blustery wind. He yawned, then laid his head on his paws. These past few weeks had been tough, but he was glad he had helped Flintstar assert the dominance of his clan. WindClan wouldn't know what hit them.. until it was too late. Which it is now. He had seen his leader enter the medicine den with Buckbranch. His blue eyes narrowed. Why was he injured? I swear if Buckbranch even tried anything... He flicked his bushy siamese tail lazily, having nothing much to do. ThunderClan still had no deputy. Any day now, Flint should be telling us who will lead beside him. We will just wait and see..

After he'd discussed certain matters in the medicine den with Tallmarsh, Flintstar stepped out, trying not to disturb the mess of poultices plastered on his pelt. His ears pressed against his head as the cold winds battered him, not that it penetrated through his thick fur much at all. He was still sore from the fight with the badger, but other than that, Flintstar was feeling great. Spotting Adderfrost underneath an overhanging rock at the edge of the clearing, the leader made his way over. "Hey there Adderfrost." The tomcat meowed with a friendly smile, sitting down next to the other cat. "Mind if I join you for a minute?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 24th, 2019, 08:09 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintstar smiled at the young cat’s enthusiasm, watching as she was immediately following Tallmarsh’s orders. She seemed to be a good choice for the older she-cat’s apprentice. I just hope she’ll approve of my choice... a deputy is kinda like a leader’s apprentice... kind of? He sat down and stopped his pacing as to not disturb Tallmarsh and Irispaw as they worked. “Well, as you can see, the badger put up a fight. It was starving, probably hoping to make a meal out of Buttercup here and I.” He winked at Buckbranch with a smirk before continuing, eyes growing wide and animated. “And it was stinky! You could never imagine how filthy badgers smell.” After he told that to Irispaw, he turned his attention to Tallmarsh. “Yes, we ran it out, it’s gone deeper into the outskirts. It was a starving badgers, and we all know how much more aggressive they are when they’re hungry.” He then glanced at Buckbranch again, taking a deeper breath before shifting so he was facing Tallmarsh and Buckbranch. “But there’s a more important matter I would like to discuss. I think I’ve found the right cat to make my deputy.” After a few moons of contemplating and searching, Flintstar had never felt so oddly sure about the decision he was going to make.

@Lilyfur2 @Slushie @Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@Delta @Lilyfur2 @RedHead

Buckbranch jumped and lowered his paw, offering Tallmarsh a sheepish smile of apology. "Sorry," he mumbled. "Just stings a little." He turned his attention to Irispaw, admiring the young she-cat's eagerness but also facing her with a bit of warning in his eyes. "It certainly was smelly," he meowed, glancing at Flintstar. The corners of his mouth turned upward in a small smirk. "But it was also very dangerous. If you ever find yourself facing a badger alone, don't try to fight it. Climb a tree, or get help." He bent down to continue cleaning his claws, but Flintstar's next statement made his shoulder fur rise. The next deputy? Come to think of it, there hadn't been a deputy named since Flintstar became leader. Surely he can't mean me, came the jolting thought. He lifted his head again, eyes sparking with interest. The surprise was already fading. No, Flintstar didn't mean him. After the whole fiasco in the clearing, the leader didn't have any reason to trust Buckbranch.
@Delta @Slushie @RedHead

Irispaw watched as the two cats spoke. Flintstar seemed more easygoing, whereas Buckbranch seemed kind but cautious. They contrasted each other very well, at least, she thought so. She smiled in awe at every word, admiration seeping through her pelt.
"Thanks for the tip, Buckbranch! I'll try that if I ever see a badger. And-" She felt herself almost stutter. She got nervous around older cats. "-you two must have been super brave. I don't think I have the courage to do any of that." She complimented, dipping her head respectfully. She turned back to the herb wall, ready to grab any extras if Tallmarsh needed anything. She heard 'deputy', and spun around in interest. Flintstar is choosing a deputy?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 24th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

After he'd discussed certain matters in the medicine den with Tallmarsh, Flintstar stepped out, trying not to disturb the mess of poultices plastered on his pelt. His ears pressed against his head as the cold winds battered him, not that it penetrated through his thick fur much at all. He was still sore from the fight with the badger, but other than that, Flintstar was feeling great. Spotting Adderfrost underneath an overhanging rock at the edge of the clearing, the leader made his way over. "Hey there Adderfrost." The tomcat meowed with a friendly smile, sitting down next to the other cat. "Mind if I join you for a minute?"
Adderfrost looked over at the voice, seeing Flintstar. "Of course not." The small siamese tom purred, shifting to get comfy. He looked over at Flint. "I'm really glad I can help the clan. I mean, I'm not noticed much as it is. But I try my best for the clan." He gazed at Flintstar with his large blue eyes. "I hope you've been well. it must be stressful leading the clan."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Closed Thread