Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 07:30 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:29 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 07:16 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by paris
Today 07:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2019, 09:32 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Amber paw looked up from grooming herself as she’s saw her mentor get up. Her eyes lit up when she saw wildfire and she lept up. She’d been an apprentice for a little over 7 days and I’d been mostly boring introduction stuff. She hurled herself at her mentor with a shrill “hi wildfire.” She still wasn’t used to calling wildfire her mentor but she was sure she’d get used to it soon. She took a step back from where she had barreled into her mentor and looked up at her. “What are we doing today?” She asked, fluffing up her fur in an attempt to make herself look bigger, or at least as big as the other apprentices.

Last edited by Caligo Everton; November 26th, 2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old November 26th, 2019, 12:13 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[CENTER]
@Lilyfur2 @Delta @Slushie @RedHead

(I appreciate y'all merging the RPs after my major goof! This is just going to be one little short post because not much is going to happen to him)

Shadestripe's vision was suddenly dotted with black once again, and there was a tightness in his chest. He wheezed, struggling against what seemed like a cage around his lungs, and then... nothing.

~

In the corner of the medicine den, the black-and-white tom had gone limp and fallen over.

(Please pay no attention to his antics. I don't want to steal the show from Flintstar!)

Last edited by Vessel; November 26th, 2019 at 12:14 PM.
Old November 26th, 2019, 01:30 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Slushie

(I just about DIED when I saw Buttercup thinking of himself as Buttercup XD)

Sunsnow shoved his way through the crowd, searching for Buckbranch. His gaze flicked back and forth until he finally spotted the indignant tom. Aha! He made his way over and settled down, giving Buckbranch a concerned look. "Hey," He murmured, "I saw you and Flintstar stagger in here a while ago. Are you alright?" I hope he's alright. It was my job to watch him! "What happened?" He had wanted to check on Buckbranch while he was in the Medicine den, but it had looked stuffy and crowded in there. Plus, it reeked of ShadowClan.

Last edited by Vessel; November 26th, 2019 at 01:31 PM.
Old November 26th, 2019, 01:46 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Starstruck
(lmao xD)

The tom jumped as his guard's voice echoed in his ear. His hackles lifted, but he only cast Sunsnow a startled look. Can I even call him my guard at this point? It was a jarring thought. Had Flintstar taken that into consideration when making his decision? "Ah, well," he said, shifting his paws, "Flintstar took me on a walk. We ran into a badger on the way. Damned thing ripped off my ear." He gestured to the poulticed stump on the left side of his head. He opened his jaws to continue, to tell Sunsnow about the discussion in the medicine den, but hesitated. Flintstar was about to announce it, anyways. There was no good in riling the Clan up before the leader even had the chance to start the speech. He took a moment to glance around the crowded clearing before lowering his voice and leaning in close. "You trust Flintstar, right, Sunshine?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 26th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Bliss Girl
Riddlemask felt a little bad for scaring the kit as he took a seat in front of her, lowering himself down to her level so it was easier to hear and see her. He was mildly surprised to see that her eyes were clouded over, blind. It didn't bother him at all, he's heard of a rare few cats who managed or were trying to make warrior even with disabilities. He grew overly concerned when he learned she had no one taking care of her? Strange, even orphaned kits often had a queen to watch over them until they reached the age of an apprentice. It made a little more sense once she explained where her parents were, one dead and the other seemingly abandoned her. He could sympathize to a point. "What's your name? I'm Riddlemask." He introduced himself, moving a little closer to her to use his bulk to block the wind.

@Caligo Everton
Wildfire had been about to call out for the apprentice when she found herself being nearly knocked off her feet. She managed to catch herself and keep from falling over, and once steady, looked down at her apprentice with amusement. "Hi, Amberpaw." Laughing, she was rather happy to see the young cat in high spirits. Just what was needed in a clan like this. "Oh, I don't know." She replied after the question. "Planning is rather boring, it takes the fun out of life." They were not the greatest words of wisdom but to Wildfire they were very true. "What do you want to do?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 26th, 2019, 04:22 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Slushie @RedHead @Lilyfur2

Tallmarsh nodded to Irispaw in thanks. “I just need you to dab the water onto the wound. Try to get off as much blood as you can,” she instructed her apprentice. As she spoke, she moved to her limited herb store, picking out two small bundles—dandelion and goldenrod. “That’s good. We really don’t need a badger on our territory right now,” she said as she began to separate a few of the plants from their bundles. The medicine cat put the bundles back in their places and began to chew the herbs into a paste for Buckbranch’s ear. At the mention of a deputy, Tallmarsh glanced at Buckbranch, then back at Flintstar. “Who have you chosen?”
Old November 26th, 2019, 04:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Two of the apprentices were probably still lingering in the crowd, but Flintstar decided move on. Their assigned mentors would find them eventually. “Moonpaw, your new mentor is to be Songthorn.” He nodded to the tom in the crowd, gesturing for Moonpaw to make her way over to him. “Geckopaw, your mentor will be Honeybrume. And Mosspaw, yours will be Sunsnow.” He figured giving Sunsnow an apprentice would give the tom something to do, since he would no longer have to look after Buckbranch.

Then Flintstar grinned brightly, smiling at the two young kittypets he’d led to the clan a bit earlier. They looked slightly out of breath and disheveled, but both had a bright-eyed curiosity about them. He’d already decided who to place as their mentors, to give them a good feel for clan life right from the start.
“Now, there are two new apprentices I’d like to introduce to Thunderclan. Athena, Merlin, please step forward.” He waited for a moment, tail flicking excitedly. He was making quite a few rash decisions tonight, but he believed letting two Kittypets into the clan to train as warriors would prove to be a good decision more than a bad one. “Athena and Merlin are two kittypets looking for life as a clan cat. As Thunderclan has lost many of its warriors in the fire, and we need all the strength we can get, I’ve allowed them to come join the clan and begin their training as apprentices.” Flintstar shifted atop the rock so he could lean further over, looking down at the two cats. “Athena, from this point forward, until you earn your warrior name, you shall be known as Pinepaw. Your mentor will be Whisperingfeather, I trust her to train you well.” He nodded at the new apprentice, then turned to her brother. “Merlin, from this point forward, until you want your warrior name, you will be known as Pantherpaw. I will be your mentor.” To give the young tom some reassurance he leaped down to touch noses with him, giving him a reassuring smile. After that was done, the leader returned to his place atop the highpeak to finish the ceremonies.
“Minkpaw, please step forward.”

@Starfall @Venus @Starstruck @hxneysuckle @sunflowerseed @Casper @Ever @Fuzzy

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 26th, 2019, 04:40 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@RedHead @Ever

Pantherpaw couldn't help but squeak with excitement as he heard the leader's announcement. Not only did they get cool new names, but this big, strong cat was going to train him himself! It was almost too good to be true. And Pantherpaw...what a name!

"We did it!" He exclaimed to his sister, now known as Pinepaw. "We're forest cats now! Isn't it great, Pinepaw?" He put special emphasis on her new name, reveling in their little victory with kittish glee. After all they'd gone through to get here, escaping their home, trekking across the icy forest floor, arriving freezing and soaked to the bone, they had made it. Their efforts had paid off, and now the real journey could at last begin.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 26th, 2019, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Athena kept her head high as the clan cats eyes turned towards them. She stared up at the leader as he spoke, feeling her fur prickle with excitement. Whisperingfeather... She thought. Her eyes found the tom who reacted in the crowd. She hoped her mentor would be as strong as Flintstar appeared to be. She grinned as she heard her new name. It was perfect.

She couldn't help but feel a cold envy as Flintstar announced that he would take Merlin- now Pantherpaw on as his apprentice. She bit it back and swallowed her own temper and gave him a grin. "We did do it, didn't we Pantherpaw."

Her golden eyes were bright with excitement, what was in store for them now? What would they learn? What would their lives be like? Despite the swirling emotions, she could find it in herself to be happy for her brother. It was a marvel that he would have such a mentor, plus she could ask him every day what he learned to make sure she didn't miss out on any good moves that the leader taught Pantherpaw. She bumped her head into his should a purr strong in her chest. She'd never felt this kind of joy in the life they had led back at the twolegnest.

"I can't believe Flintstar is going to be your mentor!" She rumbled. "We're going to be the best warriors this clan has to offer." Her voice was low, meant only for her brother to hear. She couldn't wait to wake up the next day and begin training. For now though, she had to go and meet her mentor and find out a little of what to expect.

"I'm going to go meet Whisperingfeather, I'll find you right away after!" Another wide grin and Pinepaw got to her paws and her golden eyes saught out the warrior who was her mentor.

@Merlin @sunflowerseed

Last edited by Ever; November 26th, 2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old November 26th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Starfall

Honeybrume purred in delight. My first apprentice! She quickly stood and padded over to Geckopaw, trying not to seem too excited. "Hey there, I'm Honeybrume." She dipped her head in greeting and touched noses with her new apprentice. "I'm looking forward to training with you! I'm sure we'll learn a whole lot together." Her green eyes glittered down at Geckopaw, smiling.
Closed Thread