Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Astraea
Today 10:44 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:44 PM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:34 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Bean
Today 10:29 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2019, 03:46 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

PATROLS

REMINDERS
If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by next Monday, November 18th. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If a patrol is not completed by that point and/or gets abandoned or forgotten about, the cats on said patrol will be suspended from patrolling for three to four weeks. If you DO finish your patrol, you'll get koins! Please, please finish your patrols. The list of suspended cats has just keeps growing. If you can't keep up with patrols, tell me, and I will remove your cat from the roster.
If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. There are only seven days to complete a patrol post, so it's not reasonable to wait days on end for a response. If the skipped cat continues to ignore the patrol, they will be suspended.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Icestar or Crowtail, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Icestar.

-------------------------------------

Icestar prowled to the base of the highbranch, as disgruntled as she always was while sending out patrols. The altercation with RiverClan at the border had left a sour taste in her mouth, and she wanted to snuff out any flame of aggression that the enemy clan might be sparking. So today there would be two patrols to the RiverClan border. One at dawn, and one at dusk.

RIVERCLAN BORDER PATROLS
There will now be both dawn and dusk patrols to this border. Roleplays for these patrols can be carried out at the same time, but remember that they are, in-universe, not actually happening at the same time, so they cannot interact with each other.

DAWN PATROL
Leader: Dawnstripe @Moonraven
Members: Foxleaf @DeadlyWolfDen , Spottedpaw @Clowncrime , Jaywing @canine
Optional Prompt: You find blood and some tufts of fur, and are unsure whether that came from the recent border skirmish, or from another, unknown scuffle.

"Dawnstripe!" Icestar called out for her daughter, who she always knew she could trust with important tasks. To say that she favored this particular warrior would be an understatement. She would sooner assign all important details to her than any other cat in the clan. She knew she could rely on her to patrol the RiverClan border.
"I want you to take Foxleaf and his apprentice Spottedpaw, as well as Jaywing, to the RiverClan border for the dawn patrol. Be sure to mark the border very thoroughly."

----------------

DUSK PATROL
Leader: Beastspark @Undertaker
Members: Canarysong @RedHead , Blackbird @Dust , Faithpaw @Fuzzyfeline
Optional Prompt: You find evidence that the fox spotted a week prior (the one that fled into ThunderClan territory, and then returned, and attacked Emberpaw) has not left yet. You can decide whether to hunt it down, or just report it.

"Beastspark," The leader's voice boomed out next, summoning another member of her inner circle of trusted warriors. "You will lead the dusk patrol to RiverClan. Take Canarysong, Blackbird, and his apprentice, Faithpaw with you. Like I said to Dawnstripe, be sure to mark the border thoroughly. Those fish-breaths might be in control of our strip of land, but that doesn't mean we have to make it pleasant for them."

-------------------------

BATTLE TRAINING
Leader: Shadyheart @Bliss Girl
Members: Tigerfur @Dab , Butternutsun @Okapi

"Shadyheart," She called out next, "You're going to lead battle training today. It's a smaller group, since we've had to double the border patrol. I'm sure you can handle that." She carried an air of cold indifference when talking to her ex-mate, the father of her kits. She didn't maintain eye contact with him for very long. He's not worth my time...

-----------------
@Bliss Girl
She then finally turned to address her deputy, baring her teeth ever so slightly.
"Crowtail, I want you to prioritize hunting patrols today. Send out two hunting parties. You can have a single patrol check both the ThunderClan and WindClan borders--they pose little threat to us. We need to focus on preparing for leaf-bare, which is nearly upon us. Can you do that?" She asked him, flicking her tail with irritation. He had slacked on sending out patrols previously, and she would have no more of that.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; November 11th, 2019 at 03:50 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:24 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
His smile never left his face as he suddenly felt as if he could trust this cat with anything. ¨I´m glad!¨ He sighed, lying down comfortably. ¨To be honest, I just knew that it would work.¨ He began grooming his fur. ¨Ack, I look like such a mess today, don´t I?¨ He froze, green eyes fixing themselves on Dawnstripe. ¨I never thought I´d be cut our for this, but I guess I am!¨ His smile fell a little, then came back again. ¨I guess I´m not worthless after all!¨ Little did Shadestripe know,

He was oversharing.

Dawnstripe had been debating on taking her to leave for now seeing as Shadestripe had done his job... or rather it really wasn't his job, was it? Regardless of his weird moodiness and his horrible bedside manner, Emberpaw wasn't dying anymore so all was well. He was a little odd but she supposed if he could heal he might be able to replace their lost medicine cat. They didn't really have a choice in being picky about this, knowing Icestar, she was most likely debating this. She was pulled out of her thoughts as Shadestripe spoke to her. Seeing as she was never one to criticize a job well done and if she was certain of the rank her mother would soon be placed on him, it would do good for both the clan and the tom for a boost of confidence. She still wasn't sure about him, but he really wasn't as useless as she had thought before. "You did very well. Better than expected and I'm sure you impressed my mother." She meowed, already bracing herself for the multiply ways this conversation could go. Her brain-twisting and working out several different scenarios as if strategizing for battle. "If you don't mind me asking, how do you know about herbs and what to do with infection?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:40 PM
Engaged to Ian

@DeadlyWolfDen @Clowncrime @canine

Dawnstripe strolled forwards as she heard her name called for patrols. Finally, something worth her time and she might get to play with those guppies! After missing the former skirmish by mere moments, Dawnstripe has been wanted to rack her claws through some fur. However, she wasn't stupid enough to attack first or start something to settle her thirst for battle. No, no, no that wouldn't do. Making her clan look bad would reflect badly on her mother and that was treason in itself. Dawnstripe would take it step by step if they happen to come across a few fish then it would be dealt with in time, without causing trouble for Shadowclan. "It will be done, Icestar." She spoke with blind finality in her voice. The intimidating she-cat turned with a violent lash of her tail, impatient to be off as she waited for her patrol to gather.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Undertaker @RedHead @Dust
(So I don't forget to post lol)

Hearing the booming calls from Icestar Faithpaw creeped out of the apprentices den. The young molly still hadn't had training, just being assigned her new mentor recently. Honestly she didn't really know her mentor, Blackbird, at all. Though that was probably normal for as long as they had been assigned to each other.
Making her way to the gathered cats Faithpaw looked around for theses warriors she was supposed to go on patrol with. Spotting the large tom Icestar was addressing as the patrol leader the calico approached him. She felt really really small compared to him. Yeah she was a young cat who had always been the runt but this warrior was huge!
Staying quite she awaited the rest of the cats to show up. Not sure what else to do.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark smiled hearing that he'd be patrol leader once again after the first one went so well he felt like he was getting the hang of leading. "Got it Icestar." He called, stretching out his large body and shaking his silver pelt. His eyes flickered over to the small molly as she padded up. Considering he had two warriors and an apprentice, he guessed she must be the apprentice. She reminded him of his daughter, Silentkit she was tiny just like her. The laid back patrol leader parted his maw to speak to her upon not seeing her mentor around. "Faithpaw, you know where your mentor is?" Beastspark didn't have an apprentice, he really did want one of them. The thought of teaching the apprentices sounded like fun to him.
@RedHead @Fuzzyfeline @Dust

Last edited by Undertaker; November 11th, 2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 06:11 PM
eternally tired

@Moonraven @Clowncrime @canine

Foxleaf walked over to the leader's daughter, Dawnstripe. He hadn't really talked to her much at all, so he didn't know what to expect. "Hi there!" He started off, trying to make a good first impression. "So, we're on patrol together i heard. I called Spottedpaw before I came over, so he should be here soon. I don't know about Jaywing though." He didn't what to say next, If only his sister was here. She knew exactly what to say at exactly right time. He just sat in in silence while he waited for the others to come.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 11th, 2019, 09:54 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Starstruck @Moonraven

"Shadestripe," Icestar's loud voice echoed throughout the medicine den as the large cat shoved her way through the entrance. She had finished her discussion with Crowtail, and her mind had been made up.
"Since you're the only cat who jumped into action to save Emberpaw, and you seem to at least somewhat know what you're doing, I want to appoint you as ShadowClan's new medicine cat." She barely paused, not even letting him interject. He would do as she told, for the good of the clan.

"If you agree, I want you to travel to ThunderClan and speak with Tallmarsh, their medicine cat. Tell her that I sent you. I'm sure if you behave yourself, she will show you the ropes and help you get to the Starcave to be accepted as a full medicine cat. I know you were trained as a warrior, and while you do seem to have some herb knowledge, I can guarantee it's not the amount that a proper medicine cat should know. So, I want you to see if Tallmarsh will give you a lesson on the basics, so you can start being useful to your clanmates. Are we clear?" She wanted to get out of this stuffy old den as soon as possible, and her nose twitched from the dusty smells as she awaited his response.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; November 11th, 2019 at 10:32 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 10:07 PM
clearing away the dust

@Dipper

Icestar pressed her way out of the entrance to the medicine den, after having appointed Shadestripe as the clan's new medicine cat. She had not made the announcement yet, but she was certain that the former warrior would be decent at the job--better than nothing, at least. His quick thinking in saving Emberpaw's life had caught her eye, which was an increasingly difficult thing to do these days.

She shook out her pelt, sending the dust from the under-used den flying up around her. Her long fur had acted like a feather duster when she had entered the den, collecting all kinds of particles. Great, it will take hours to get all of this out, she thought. She brushed the thought aside. She had more important things to worry about than having a meticulously-groomed pelt. The leader barely thought about anything but patrols and other clan duties as of lately. She hadn't even made time for her daughters--well, daughter. There was only one of them that she had been successful in raising, and Dawnstripe was her pride and joy. A perfectly-made copy of herself, from the color of her pelt right down to her unforgiving demeanor. The only one of her kin who she had deemed worthy of her inner circle. Owlfeather, Hailstorm...They could leave the clan for all she cared, and she would likely barely notice.

The large she-cat was so wrapped up in her own inner thoughts that she hadn't even noticed the short-legged warrior who was making her way over to her.

Old November 11th, 2019, 10:30 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Dipper

Icestar pressed her way out of the entrance to the medicine den, after having appointed Shadestripe as the clan's new medicine cat. She had not made the announcement yet, but she was certain that the former warrior would be decent at the job--better than nothing, at least. His quick thinking in saving Emberpaw's life had caught her eye, which was an increasingly difficult thing to do these days.

She shook out her pelt, sending the dust from the under-used den flying up around her. Her long fur had acted like a feather duster when she had entered the den, collecting all kinds of particles. Great, it will take hours to get all of this out, she thought. She brushed the thought aside. She had more important things to worry about than having a meticulously-groomed pelt. The leader barely thought about anything but patrols and other clan duties as of lately. She hadn't even made time for her daughters--well, daughter. There was only one of them that she had been successful in raising, and Dawnstripe was her pride and joy. A perfectly-made copy of herself, from the color of her pelt right down to her unforgiving demeanor. The only one of her kin who she had deemed worthy of her inner circle. Owlfeather, Hailstorm...They could leave the clan for all she cared, and she would likely barely notice.

The large she-cat was so wrapped up in her own inner thoughts that she hadn't even noticed the short-legged warrior who was making her way over to her.
From across the clearing, Daintybird had been waiting, thinking she may have seen Icestar disappear into the medicine cat den at some point.. Odd, since they didn't have a medicine cat. Unaware of what'd happened with Shadestripe and Emberpaw, she came to the conclusion that she was either hyper-vigilantly checking every corner of camp for intruders, or she needed something from inside. The latter led to a revelation after the previous meeting: Icestar had been injured in the patrol. Of course she wouldn't announce it to their peasant clanmates, there were likely rats among them who'd see it as weakness and take this opportunity to attack.

Daintybird intended on speaking with Icestar anyway, and this was quite the chance handing itself over on a golden platter. "Oh Icestar," she called in that honey-sweet tone as she drew closer, graceful despite her stubby legs. "Wonderful to see you, but I must say the circumstances are... less than." Her smile never vanished as her eyes swept Icestar's fur, noting the remnants of dust with a subtle wrinkle of her nose. "I cannot imagine you went in there without a practical reason. I do hope that old crow's stink has not lingered." Whatever her name had been, Agave-something. An outsider she'd never trusted. Daintybird was visibly inspecting Icestar's pelt as a small, sing-songy hum of contemplation escaped her, scanning for signs of wounds. "Now, do not take this the wrong way, as I sincerely believe those mangy RiverClanners could not inflict substantial harm upon a skilled fighter like yourself, but have you been wounded? If you require anything, cobwebs and marigold or the like, I would be happy to collect some for you if you'd rather the... rest..." she stole squinty a glance over her shoulder, "stay in the dark about it."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 11th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Engaged to Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyWolfDen View Post
@Moonraven @Clowncrime @canine

Foxleaf walked over to the leader's daughter, Dawnstripe. He hadn't really talked to her much at all, so he didn't know what to expect. "Hi there!" He started off, trying to make a good first impression. "So, we're on patrol together i heard. I called Spottedpaw before I came over, so he should be here soon. I don't know about Jaywing though." He didn't what to say next, If only his sister was here. She knew exactly what to say at exactly right time. He just sat in in silence while he waited for the others to come.

@Clowncrime @canine
Sometimes it was hard dealing with the cats in her own clan. If she were allowed she'd do the entire patrol solo, by now she'd be done with it. Dawnstripe did her best not to let her irritation be seen. Her eyes flickered over the tom that padded over, finally, at least she didn't have to wait on one cat. Oh, dear starclan it was one of those cats. Dawnstripe hides her scoff underneath her breath and chose to act like she cared about what was coming out of Foxleaf's maw. "Unless the other two are dead or missing all of their legs, if they don't get here now we're leaving without them." Regardless of how pleasant her tone was her words were nearly as sharp as her claws. She hated tardiness. While she was sitting here waiting, who knew what those soggy hairballs were doing!

Closed Thread