Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:00 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:59 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:58 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@Bliss Girl
Whiteshadow peered at the tom known as Bramblepelt with bleak interest, the warrior's actions contradicted his words?! Perhaps it was years of being silent and observant, the senior warrior was rather good at reading those unspoken words from the body language. It seemed to him that was looking forward to hunting, somewhat, the fact that he had gotten up at all meant something. The tom found that Crowtail didn't have much patience for Bramblepelt little game, though. He had quite the short fuse, didn't he? Whiteshadow left well enough alone for right now and moved to follow the clan deputy as he led the way out of the camp.

Dawnstripe padded away from her mother's den in higher spirits than earlier. She did so enjoy being praised by Icestar, she was a little touchy about the fact that the outsider her mother seemed to trust so much was also included in said praise, yet for the whole of it, she was pleased. Her thoughts drifted back to those two other toms, Jaywing and Foxleaf. Just like that, her mood was sour again. The large warrior barely visibly portrayed her agitation, she seethed and ranted internally whereas outwardly she was the picture-perfect figure of tranquility and composure.

Her tail stopped swing back and forth like a pendulum when she felt something bump into her. She turned her head, looking down her nose, with a fierce glare at the one who had run into her. Her eyes diminished just a tad at the sight of the apprentice, Flower-- or no that wasn't right. Her name was changed.

"You're Midnightpaw, correct?" She carried on after asking the rhetorical question. "Congratulations on the name change, it's is far more befitting." Her voice was sweet as honey with a hint of acid in it. Dawnstripe made of point of playing nice with the kin her mother seemed to get along with. She wasn't fond of the apprentice's weakling of a mother, nor her rogue of a father that stole Dawnstripe's much-deserved rank, but Midnightpaw was still young and had her vision, with the right training and influence she was sure the apprentice would make a decent warrior for Icestar's use in the future.
Crowtail looked at Whiteshadow and followed him out of the camp. They were going with or without him and at this point he didn’t want him to go at all.

___

Midnightpaw wasn’t paying attention to where she was walking and ran into Dawnstripe. She fell onto the ground, but shook herself off before standing up. The molly laughed inside at what just happened. The calico molly looked at her cousin with a friendly smile. “Yep Midnightpaw’s my name now. Thanks I’m glad it has changed.”, she meowed. Midnightpaw looked at Dawnstripe, her fur fluffed up from the cold. She forced her fur to lie flat to try to show her cousin that she wasn’t angry. “I’m sorry for running into you. I’m usually not that distracted to be honest.”, she added. Midnightpaw didn’t want to just talk about something when she was the one that ran into her.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 18th, 2019, 04:01 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

[Open]

Dustystrike sat in the elders den by himself with his tail wrapped neatly around his paws. A tick hung on his back where he couldn't reach it. His old bones ached from the old age. The former rogue had joined before Icestar and Crowtail were announced the leaders of the clan, so of course he was willing to change his name for a more clan fitting name. His son Crowtail hadn't visited him since he became deputy and it felt a little off for him not to have another cat to talk to.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 18th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Shadyheart looked at his former apprentice, not waiting for the other cat who was supposed to show up. "We will do the dizzyness technique. ", he meowed. This was a move he used a lot in battle. It was to confuse and make them dizzy to where they have trouble seeing them.
"Huh. In all my moons training with you, I never learned that one..." This battle training might be somewhat interesting after all. If Butternutsun got here soon...

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 18th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail looked at Whiteshadow and followed him out of the camp. They were going with or without him and at this point he didn’t want him to go at all.

___

Midnightpaw wasn’t paying attention to where she was walking and ran into Dawnstripe. She fell onto the ground, but shook herself off before standing up. The molly laughed inside at what just happened. The calico molly looked at her cousin with a friendly smile. “Yep Midnightpaw’s my name now. Thanks I’m glad it has changed.”, she meowed. Midnightpaw looked at Dawnstripe, her fur fluffed up from the cold. She forced her fur to lie flat to try to show her cousin that she wasn’t angry. “I’m sorry for running into you. I’m usually not that distracted to be honest.”, she added. Midnightpaw didn’t want to just talk about something when she was the one that ran into her.
Dawnstripe wanted to ask her what her mother thought about the name change. She highly doubted Icestar would not have been pleased if she had decided to change her birth name to something else as an apprentice. Dawn never really felt like it fit her, she was anything but bright and sunny, yet she's grown into her name over the moons. The she-cat refrained from the possibly touchy subject as she noticed how Midnightpaw's fur was puffed up, seeing her trying to relax it amused the warrior. "If you're cold then keep your fur up, I know the difference between a chilled cat and an angry one." Dawnstripe hummed, her pelt was rather thick and with her temper keeping her blood hot she remained unaffected by the chill in the air.

"You're fine, I know that you didn't mean to run into me." Anyone else would have most likely gotten a cuff to the head for bumping into her when her mood was foul, Midnightpaw was the perfect little distraction for the time being. "Tell me about your training, is your mentor teaching you right?" As she asked she took a seat and curled her large bushy tail around her big paws.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 18th, 2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Dawnstripe wanted to ask her what her mother thought about the name change. She highly doubted Icestar would not have been pleased if she had decided to change her birth name to something else as an apprentice. Dawn never really felt like it fit her, she was anything but bright and sunny, yet she's grown into her name over the moons. The she-cat refrained from the possibly touchy subject as she noticed how Midnightpaw's fur was puffed up, seeing her trying to relax it amused the warrior. "If you're cold then keep your fur up, I know the difference between a chilled cat and an angry one." Dawnstripe hummed, her pelt was rather thick and with her temper keeping her blood hot she remained unaffected by the chill in the air.

"You're fine, I know that you didn't mean to run into me." Anyone else would have most likely gotten a cuff to the head for bumping into her when her mood was foul, Midnightpaw was the perfect little distraction for the time being. "Tell me about your training, is your mentor teaching you right?" As she asked she took a seat and curled her large bushy tail around her big paws.
Midnightpaw looked at her and nodded. The small cat fluffed up her pelt once again to keep her body warm from the cold. She had short fur so she got cold rather easily. "Training's good now that I have a mentor. My first mentor passed away and I was never able to get a new one until now. I've learned quite a bit.", she replied. Midnightpaw didn't really missed her first mentor, knowing that she hadn't really gotten to know them. They were old and couldn't move around the camp anymore. Her mentor had passed away in their sleep.

Old November 18th, 2019, 09:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Rabbitpaw
The small apprentice glanced over at her mentor as the senior warrior lashed her tail. It didn't take a genius to see Snowfrost wasn't too happy, and it caused a slight frown to twitch at the corner of Rabbitpaw's maw. She knew her mentor wasnt too fond of Icestar either, and while Rabbitpaw looked up to their powerful leader, she made sure not to say anything about it in front of Snowfrost. She knew better than to argue with her mentor on the topic, whom she looked up to even more than Icestar - even with Snowfrost's dislike of the huge she-cat.

There was one thing she could agree on with her mentor and that was the distaste towards Crowtail. She'd never gotten over the fact a mere rogue had been chosen as deputy, and while her fury had calmed over time it still irked her enough to make her pelt bristle at his voice. Nevertheless, like her mentor she held her tongue, choosing instead to pad over to Snowfrost's side, giving a flick of her tail in greeting as he looked around for their third party member.
Quote:
@mochi @Starfall
Snowfrost tail lashed softly as Crowtail turned his attention to her and her apprentice, she did not like his tone of voice, he reminded her too much of Icestar. Here she was hoping to have at least one cat that wasn't an utter snobby control freak who allowed their rank to go to their head, her faith was apparently misplaced. How disappointing that was... Despite her annoyance with the deputy, she kept herself in control of her emotions and waited to make sure her small patrol was ready to set off.

@mochi || @Moonraven || @Bliss Girl

The white feline had just walked out of the Warriors den himself. A few pawsteps behind the deputy. He let out a squeak as he was barked at by the Tom, not expecting such a loud voice so early in the morning. But he did nothing more than that, listening to the toms orders he squeezed past his clanmates and made his way towards the other two that were named. A gentle smile blooming on his face “Good morning.” he cooed.

Snowflower stopped just short of his companions and tipped his head to the side, brows knit together as his worry was echoed from his mind onto his face. His teammates didn’t seem all to happy with being snapped at by the Tom. The warrior flicked his tail and tried his best to think of something to say, being cautions in his word choice, not wanting to anger the already angered felines. “Thunderclan border, yes? I wonder what we’ll see on our way there. I’m sure a lot of pretty things have come out of hiding, I’m sure.”

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 19th, 2019, 08:51 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper

Foxleaf walked into Icestar's den, thinking about his actions during the patrol. "I can't believe i'm doing this." He said to himself. Not obeying Dawnstripe was already bad enough, along with her being Icestar's daughter. She probably told Icestar about what happened already as well. "Icestar, I wanted to explain my actions during the patrol you assigned me to." He kept his head down as he waited for a reply.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; November 19th, 2019 at 08:52 AM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 08:56 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyWolfDen View Post
@Casper

Foxleaf walked into Icestar's den, thinking about his actions during the patrol. "I can't believe i'm doing this." He said to himself. Not obeying Dawnstripe was already bad enough, along with her being Icestar's daughter. She probably told Icestar about what happened already as well. "Icestar, I wanted to explain my actions during the patrol you assigned me to." He kept his head down as he waited for a reply.
Icestar twitched her ears as she heard pawsteps approach her lair. Her bright orange eyes flitted upwards to meet Foxleaf's cautious gaze, already guessing why he was here. Dawnstripe had indeed told her what a disaster that patrol had been.
"Yes, I expect you would want to explain yourself," She meowed coldly. She couldn't wait to hear what excuses he would come up with for directly disobeying orders. "Well? I'm waiting."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:04 AM
eternally tired

@Casper

"I was being stubborn about leaving, I really didn't want to go without Spottedpaw. He's my first apprentice, and I want to treat him the best I can. I thought he would come but... I guess not." He explained. He knew his stubbornness would hit him in the head one day. Today, was that day. "I'm very sorry about what happened, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I understand I owe Dawnstripe an apology as well." He made sure to say it as sincere as he could. He lifted up his eyes to meet Icestar's gaze as he waited for a reply.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 19th, 2019, 09:25 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@DeadlyWolfDen

"I respect your patience for your apprentice," Icestar nodded to him. She still sounded cold, but her words were not altogether harsh. "But you must realize that if you always wait around for that lazy oaf then you will never get to do anything around the clan. As of now, Spottedpaw has been suspended from patrols until further notice. You are more than welcome to take them out for training, but if the clan cannot rely on them, I refuse to take that liability. You will not be punished--as you did eventually obey your orders. Just do not let it happen again. A cat who waits catches no mice."

The dark leader flicked her tail dismissively, having made her point clear. Although her small lecture to Foxleaf was gently worded for the most part, there was still such an icy chill in the way that she spoke, as if he had just committed some horrendous act. Her piercing eyes did not break contact with the warrior's the whole time.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread