Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:47 PM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:41 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2019, 11:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

In Quillpaw's opinion, the evening was the best time for socializing. During the day, the clearing was either congested or almost empty. It was full of cats mulling about, all with their own agendas. The evening, however, was a more peaceful time; it was less crowded, while remaining... nice. This was why Quillpaw enjoyed the clearing in the evening. Padding quietly over to a nice, comfortable-looking spot near the apprentices' den, the tom seemed to sink down, curling his tail around his paws. This was perfect. No drama, no surprises, just a nice peaceful evening that every cat could enjoy.

Quillpaw stifled a yawn, his eyelids lowering as he scanned the clearing for any potential troublemakers. Those were the cats he would make a mental note to stay far, far away from. Why would he want to be anywhere near someone who would disrupt his quiet evening? He was also trying to check for potential arguments brewing; of course, if he could get in the middle of it, it would stop them for good... right? He was good at that sort of thing, or at least, that was what he told himself.

As time continued to pass, Quillpaw settled into a steadier rhythm of breathing, subconsciously continuing to view the clearing. He wasn't retaining anything, at this point... it would likely occur to him later if he saw anything out of the ordinary.

@Ever

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 05:54 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@xoyami

A nervous expression worked its way onto Buckbranch's face. "Perhaps," he murmured. He hoped the warrior would return to ThunderClan. Mountaingrowl terrified him, and to know such a giant, angry cat was out there somewhere but to not know where was not good for Buckbranch's heart. Every sound scared him now, his mind forcing him to think of the huge tom rushing him, claws outsretched and ready kill.

With a jolt of dismay, he realized he was frowning, and forced the smile back. He reached over with his tail and flicked Sagekit's ear. "Well. I'm glad you're doing alright," he meowed. "I'll admit, you had me worried for a moment there." And now for the question. Buckbranch assumed it was fine to ask, seeing as Sagekit didn't seem to hate him, so he took a deep breath and asked, "How would you like to be my apprentice?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 2nd, 2019, 07:06 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Slushie
Sagekit's eyes widen with surprise. He hadn't expected this, especially from a cat he just met. But somehow, the offer filled the kit with sudden joy, and his tail curls up delightedly. Buckbranch wanted to mentor him? Heart swelling with happiness, Sage hops on his toes a bit, bustling with glee that is so rarely seen in the kit. "Yes!! I would be thrilled to be your apprentice Buckbranch!" His tiny frame bristles with excitement at the thought of becoming an apprentice, something he never imagined he'd be able to actually do.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 2nd, 2019, 08:28 AM
dum spiro, spero

@xoyami

Sagekit's excited response made Buckbranch let out a joy-filled laugh. The happiness sparkled in his eyes and he settled into a less tense crouch. "I'm glad," he said. "I'll talk to Flintstar about it later, and make it official." He'd have to be careful with training - Sagekit looked so small and seemed so fragile, and Buckbranch was scared he might accidentally step on him one day. But even that worrisome thought couldn't squash the ball of elation swelling in his chest. Maybe with an apprentice, his Clan would trust him a little bit more.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 2nd, 2019, 08:31 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Slushie
His tail waves around wildly, his usually tense expression absolutely glowing with elation. He felt all warm and ecstatic, a feeling he so rarely felt. With a purr of thanks, Sage winds around Buckbranch's forelegs, tail still wagging like an excited puppy. He rushes back into the nursery, bustling with energy and excited to tell his mother and littermate the news.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 2nd, 2019, 09:05 AM
eternally tired

@caswshay617

Stormpaw felt something hit his face. "What's this? Ooh, food!" He said. "But we can't eat this, we need to bring it to the fresh kill pile because we have already eaten." Stormpaw took the prey in his mouth and padded to the Fresh-kill pile and dropped it. "Well, I guess thats enough hunting for today. I'm going back to the apprentice den." He said. Without waiting for an answer, he padded off to the den
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; December 2nd, 2019 at 09:05 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 09:07 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@DeadlyWolfDen
"are you kidding me, i give you the biggest vole ever, hunt till i cant feel my feet and you wont eat it, i like you and you cant even see it, why do i even try so hard" she said sad and mad as she pads off out of the camp with a super small mouse
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 2nd, 2019, 10:44 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@DeadlyWolfDen
she cried not knowing what she did wrong, why she hunted so much, or why she trys so hard for no reason. she munches on her mouse at the training hollow
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 2nd, 2019, 03:08 PM
dum spiro, spero

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@RedHead

Buckbranch paced apprehensively in front of the den entrance. He was sure Flintstar was angry, and he didn't exactly want to bother the tom about Sagekit, but he'd promised the tiny scrap a favor. No, you didn't, his brain reminded him. You didn't say it out loud. But what did it matter? He'd promised himself he'd take care of Sagekit and protect him at all costs. With Mountaingrowl, who would look after the tiny tom? Certainly no one else in ThunderClan. Although maybe Foxbound would... He shook his head fiercly, scattering all thoughts of the pretty ginger she-cat from his mind. He was here for Sagekit, and no one else. "Flintstar?" he called out, finally halting his pacing so he stood to the side of the entrance. "I need to speak to you."

Old December 2nd, 2019, 03:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

The large black tomcat was curled up in his nest, in his now finally clean den. His eyes were halfway closed and he was staring blankly at the back wall of his den, though his mind was running a mile a minute. A voice outside his den disrupted the leader's thoughts, and he instantly recognized it as his new deputy's voice. Buckbranch... Flintstar knew there was no backing out on his decision, he was stubborn with that. And he didn't see his choice as anything as terrible as the clan saw it as. It was a learning opportunity. A chance to grow and learn. Flintstar believed himself to be fully capable of leading the clan on his own, and so having Buckbranch in that position was just a chance for the tomcat to figure himself out. And eventually, he'll make an excellent deputy.
"Come in." Flintstar announced, narrowing his eyes and keeping his face towards the wall. The tomcat wasn't in the best mood, whether he'd convinced himself it was okay or not. But he was also in a playful mood as well. And teasing his new deputy would hopefully prove... recreational.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread