Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by sylvia26
Today 06:15 AM
Would SkyClan be...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:03 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@SilentLamb
Crow watches Lionwhisker prowl away, awe dusting over his features for a brief moment. Snapping out of his momentary trance, the birdy pads after the lion, a bit of a bounce in his step.

His thick black fur blended well with his surroundings, though his silvery striped legs did glow lightly in the light snow's reflection. He followed his clanmate quietly, ears perked and listening for any other footsteps.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:10 AM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Fennelkit stretched, and glanced over to Ashkit. "Hello!"
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:49 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Bump for @RedHead <3

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 6th, 2019, 06:10 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The leader flicked his tail. That’s right, Sagekit was nearly apprentice age already. There were a couple other kits he believed needed to have an apprentice ceremony done as well.
As Buckbranch gave him a playfully nudge, Flintstar gave him an offended look, but quickly laughed it off. He didn’t need to make the poor tomcat more worried.
After another moment of consideration, Flintstar gave a small nod. ”Okay, here’s the deal. I will allow you to mentor Sagekit. But you’re still stepping into the role of the deputy, and I personally know that is one of the hardest things to do.” The leader smiled fondly, remembering his time as a mentor to Minktail. “I sometimes didn’t have enough time or energy to train my apprentice, so she was left often without lessons, which is not good for a young cat.” Flintstar gestured our of the den with his tail as he continued. “So I will assign you a warrior who will be somewhat of a... backup mentor. They will come with you to some of the training sessions, and will do some of their own training sessions with Sagekit when you can’t.” Flintstar believed this would’ve helped him train Minkpaw, had he been given this option. “I’ll even let you choose who you would like, as I know there’s not many cats in the clan who are... fond of you at the moment. I’d prefer you choose someone without their own apprentice as well. Does that sound like a deal?” Flintstar leveled Buckbranch with his green gaze, awaiting to see what the tom would say.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 6th, 2019, 06:16 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

( so i just wanted to make sure,,, but does anyone mind if i join? )
Old December 6th, 2019, 04:15 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Raccoonkit wasn't being that active as she watched others play around, probably even trip over the tiny runt, or that's what she's called, getting apologies like 'Sorry runt!' Or 'Oh I didn't know you were there runt' which she doesn't answer to any, well nobody asked her name, just knew she was a runt of her litter, that's it. "If only someone would call me by my real name...I mean..that would be nice." She sighed before curling back up to her little form of a ball.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.

Last edited by Sharp moon; December 6th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Pine rooled her eyes and huffed dramatically, slumping her shoulders in
She had really hoped he knew more, but he hadn't even been at the meeting where she had joined the clan and the deputy had been announced. She glared at him through slit eyes trying to decide how to approach this. She hadn't exactly come up to him just for friendship. Her tail tip tapped where it was curled around her paws. She laid her ears to the sides and scanned the clearing with disinterest.

"My name is Pinepaw. I joined a few nights ago." She glanced over at the young Tom and sighed again. He seemed so meek, and she was supposed to be making friends with her fresh start here. Not enemies because she could bite her tongue and reign her temper. "It was during that same meeting that the new deputy was announced. The warriors put up a big fuss about it, but mt mentor ushered me away just as the bickering began. I was hoping you were there and could fill me in..." Guess I will have to find my information elsewhere.[

She looked away from Quillpaw. She had an uncomfortable feeling in her chest, the fact that she knew his name from talking to the other cats but he hadn't noticed her yet. She frowned at the ground, she just wanted to know everyone and everything. Was it really so bad that he hadn't noticed her before? She didn't know but her chest felt a little tighter. She snapped herself out of her frown and glared at nothing across the clearing, she didn't want Quillpaw to know what bothered her and what didn't.

Huh. Quillpaw hadn't met a cat from outside the Clans before; truth be told, he hadn't even met one from outside of ThunderClan. He'd never had a desire to, either; he was perfectly happy with sticking what he knew. He'd never gotten hurt by a ThunderClan cat, and he was hoping that he could remain unhurt by happily going about his day-to-day life within the Clan.

"Nice to meet you, Pinepaw." He mewed, giving her a small smile. She seemed annoyed, although why she should be, Quillpaw couldn't understand. He hadn't done anything wrong (yet), and as far as he could tell from her words, she liked ThunderClan. Well, she liked it as much as any cat would with her particular experience at the ceremony.

"I promise we aren't all like that. You know, some of us are pretty nice." Quillpaw would've categorized himself under "pretty nice," although he was sure that not everyone he met would. As a matter of fact, he was more likely to be put under a "boring" category than a nice one. Pinepaw would likely figure that out for herself; Quillpaw certainly wasn't going to tell her if he didn't have to.

Focusing on Pinepaw, rather than the distraction of the clearing, it wasn't hard to notice when she seemed to get irritated. Quillpaw still didn't know what he had done, but poking into her business seemed like an ill-advised move at this point. After all, he wasn't a fan of getting his ears clawed. Pinepaw didn't seem like she was going to hold back, either, so Quillpaw remained silent and waited for her to speak.

Being polite seemed to get him a pretty long ways, anyway.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 6th, 2019, 08:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Starfall
"cool cani join" she said as she went and stepped in the mud"hey your right this would cool you down" she then rolled around slightly covering herself with it

Geckopaw watched as the apprentice began to roll around in the mud, wincing back as it splattered here and there, trying his best to avoid it. "Relax in it, Don't play in it! If we play in it we'll get in trouble, but if we relax in it we won't. Foolproof plan." he boasted, a smug expression plastered on his face.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 7th, 2019, 07:15 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@RedHead

As Flintstar laughed, Buckbranch began to relax. His fur flattened and he sank into a more comfortable position. A half smile pulled at the corners of his mouth. He nodded as the leader spoke, understanding that Flintstar had gone through the same thing and knew what he was doing. Buckbranch trusted the older tom's judgement.

"Another cat?" he echoed. His brow furrowed for a moment, as if he were confused and a little offended that Flintstar thought he couldn't handle Sagekit himself, but then look quickly disappeared. His first thought was Sunsnow, and he opened his mouth to relay this to Flintstar, then clearly thought better of it. He had no idea how Sagekit would react to Sunsnow, and the only other cat he'd seen talking to the kit was... "That Foxbound cat," he meowed. "I've seen her talk to Sagekit; she seems like she likes him."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 7th, 2019, 10:02 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The leader saw Buckbranch’s furrowed brows, and he tensed for a moment, wondering if the tom was going to defy his suggestion. But then he watched as his deputy relaxed, and Flintstar allowed himself to do the same. This was a small thing that didn’t need to be argued over. And thankfully Buckbranch saw that.
At his request, Flintstar smiled fondly. “Ah yes, Foxbound. She’s a brilliant warrior, especially with all that she’s been through.” He’d heard the stories from Passionstar, he he strove to protect his niece because she grew up parentless, and even now she was struggling with the loss of both her uncle and grandmother. “It’ll do her good to have something more to focus on.” He then titled his head slightly, ears flicking, concern growing in his green eyes. “But i’m surprised at your choice, hasn’t she expressed her dislike towards you? She’s... well.. aggressively loyal, and you don’t exactly line up with that right now.” Flintstar didn’t mean to be rude, but he was genuinely curious as to why Buckbranch would choose her. The tom was okay with it of course, he knew Foxbound wouldn’t go as far as to harm Buckbranch, unlike some others he suspected, but he expected she wouldn’t even exactly be nice to him either.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread