Today 02:30 PM

Old June 8th, 2020, 12:58 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootsplash View Post

(bye)
Shrewpaw dove down into the river, and grabbed onto Blazestep.

P-please stay alive!

He helped the ThunderClan cat pull him out, but he wasn't breathing. Shrepaw buried his head in Blazestep's fur, crying.

"He was a new warrior, so young. he shouldn't of died!"

Mapleleaf looked on with despair, it's my fault! I killed that cat! All he did was step over the border once while catching some prey that I wasn't even hunting!
"I'm sorry. This isn't my place. Goodbye." he turned around and left, his whiskers and tail drooping. He couldn't stop thinking about that young tom, mentorless, all because of him.

(He's going to be depressed then he's going to take his own life most likely. It all depends.)
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old June 8th, 2020, 01:03 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
Mapleleaf looked on with despair, it's my fault! I killed that cat! All he did was step over the border once while catching some prey that I wasn't even hunting!
"I'm sorry. This isn't my place. Goodbye." he turned around and left, his whiskers and tail drooping. He couldn't stop thinking about that young tom, mentorless, all because of him.

(He's going to be depressed then he's going to take his own life most likely. It all depends.)
Shrewpaw didn't look up as the tom left. He was still crying. "I'm going to take you back to camp." he said, trying to pull Blazestep along but just collapsing. It was too much. He cried himself to sleep, right there on the border, just because he didn'thave any more energy.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 8th, 2020, 01:07 PM
RIP RBG

Forestfrost heard a... he didn't know what it was, but it was coming from near the Thunderclan/Shadowclan border, well, I suppose I know what I'm doing today. He thought to himself. He rushed to the noise, then slowed down as he got closer,
"Shrewpaw?! What are you doing here? Where's Blazestep? I'm sure he wants to teach you that hunting crouch!" @Sootsplash
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old June 8th, 2020, 01:10 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
Forestfrost heard a... he didn't know what it was, but it was coming from near the Thunderclan/Shadowclan border, well, I suppose I know what I'm doing today. He thought to himself. He rushed to the noise, then slowed down as he got closer,
"Shrewpaw?! What are you doing here? Where's Blazestep? I'm sure he wants to teach you that hunting crouch!" @Sootsplash
Shrewpaw lifted up his head, his eyes puffy from crying. "He's gone." he said, pointing to the motionless body of Blazestep. "And I'm sure he would, too." his head fell back to the ground.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 8th, 2020, 01:17 PM
RIP RBG

"Come on Shewpaw, I'll help you carry the body back to camp." @Sootsplash
An ARP
Old June 8th, 2020, 01:20 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

She followed sparrowsnap with her tail between her legs, looking back at the limp body. @~Corruptedfate~ @Mumble @Puddle~

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 8th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt had been out looking for her apprentice Birchpaw. She picked up their scent along with....BLOOD?! Oh no, no, no, no, NO! Paws quickly began thundering after the scent. Flamepelt's pace slowed down as her eyes spotted the limp form of her apprentice. No..not them, why couldn't have been herself? Why hadn't she'd been there to teach Birchpaw? It was all her fault.

Quietly she approached the limp and bloodied apprentice. A familiar emptiness coursed through her veins. She was all too familiar with the feeling, she felt it when her parents had been slaughtered by dogs. Her body began to shake as she collapsed on top of the corpse. Hugging it as tears began to burst from her eyes and wails of deep pain began to escape her throat.

@Puddle~ @Mumble

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old June 8th, 2020, 03:12 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Terrestrial @Mumble @cloudii

The soft sounds of approaching pawsteps on the grass alerted the sobbing warrior. When he turned around, he could just barely see through his tear blurred vision, able to make out the general shape of a fellow ThunderClanner, Flamepelt. Birchpaw's mentor. Wordlessly, Sycamorerain solemnly lowered his head and stepped away from the pitiful corpse which lay on the ground before them, blood still oozing out from the gashes. He was going to let Flamepelt grieve as well. There was a... little something he wanted to say, but he was... hesitant. He wasn't quite sure how it would affect the other warrior. But, in the end, he decided to go along with it anyways. "She... she was... was looking for... for you... she... she just... she wanted to go out... hunting... and... so I... I took her... and... and then... she... she chased a... a mouse... she chased it out here... and... the... the ShadowClan killer... she... she got mad... and... by the time I noticed... it was... it was too late." It was quite difficult to speak, or even think straight through all the whirling emotions, and by the time he was finished, the tears were coming even faster. At this point, it seemed as though he was going to cry until there was nothing left.

Now, his last statement had been difficult enough to get out. But what came next... he didn't even know if he could muster up the strength to do it. At least now Flamepelt could help in the posthumous matters, but it didn't make it a whole lot easier. Two sobbing messes parading a battered corpse back to camp and reporting the incident to the high ranks didn't sound like much fun at all. But it had to be done. It would be much worse if they simply left the body out here to rot, and all of this needed to be done today, before the sun went down. Sucking up the tears to get the statement out more clearly, the tom began speaking. "H-hey... if... if you need a little more time... then... then I understand... but... we... we also need to... weneedtotakethebodybackandreportthisandgetherburie d." The last part came out as a blur and the warrior choked up as tears once again began to cascade from his eyes and sobs escaped from his throat. It hurt to say that. But himself, and likely Flamepelt, knew it was the only correct course of action from this point.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; June 20th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old June 8th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

"Nothing too violent huh?" Twistedflame meowed as he prodded the body gently. "Great, you've killed an apprentice." The ginger tom felt there was something welling up inside him. He didn't know exactly what it was, until it came bursting out of him. "You killed an apprentice for... for STEPPING OVER THE BORDER?!?!" Twistedflame couldn't control himself. He had finally realized why he was renamed to Twistedflame. "THAT APPRENTICE HAD A LIFE, AND YOU CAME AND TOOK IT AWAY!" His eyes were filled with rage, his fury spitting out like an angry badger. "YOU'RE A MONSTER!" Twistedflame had regained control, but before he had, he had yelled at Sparrowsnap. He hoped a giant hole would form under his paws to drop him away, away from all this. "I didn't mean it...." He stammered, stumbling against a rock. @~Corruptedfate~ @Mumble @Puddle~

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; June 8th, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:16 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"Nothing too violent huh?" Twistedflame meowed as he prodded the body gently. "Great, you've killed an apprentice." The ginger tom felt there was something welling up inside him. He didn't know exactly what it was, until it came bursting out of him. "You killed an apprentice for... for STEPPING OVER THE BORDER?!?!" Twistedflame couldn't control himself. He had finally realized why he was renamed to Twistedflame. "THAT APPRENTICE HAD A LIFE, AND YOU CAME AND TOOK IT AWAY!" His eyes were filled with rage, his fury spitting out like an angry badger. "YOU'RE A MONSTER!" Twistedflame had regained control, but before he had, he had yelled at Sparrowsnap. He hoped a giant hole would form under his paws to drop him away, away from all this. "I didn't mean it...." He stammered, stumbling against a rock. @~Corruptedfate~ @Mumble @Puddle~
Slowly, with a glance over her shoulder, Sparrowsnap turned around. Slowly her pupils dilated to claw-like slits. Slowly, in a desperate attempt to appear uncharacteristically intimidating, she let a devious smirk dawn gradually on her face.
It was a brief, slight smirk, Sparrowsnap could feel it shattering away like glass as her blood-shot, teary eyes slid over to the bloodied body of the eviscerated ThunderClan apprentice. Hmph.
The mottled she-cat let her head hang low as, at last, she spoke:
"And to think I ever wanted you as a mate."
And with that, she beckoned for the ginger tom to follow.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig