Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:00 AM

Old April 21st, 2019, 03:08 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Shiverblaze's smile left his muzzle. He wanted to be with her, but knew that they were from different clans
"We'll find a way. I promise.", he meowed.
"I hope so." Moonstream meowed.
Old April 21st, 2019, 03:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"I hope so." Moonstream meowed.
Shiverblaze place his tail underneath her chin to lift her head up. He placed his muzzle on hers and purred. "Beetlefrost told me that I should leave Shadowclan, but I'm not so sure about it.", he meowed. He wanted her opinion on it. @~Silverkit~;

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; April 22nd, 2019 at 03:14 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:57 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Willow'Mask stared back at Crooked'Tail before speaking in a low growl."Oh, so now I have been upgraded from nothing to a ShadowClanner, Well as I recall this 'ShadowClanner' is, in fact, your daughter", Her hazel eyes narrowed before she glanced at Oak'Flame.'I really need to calm down...'. Thinking this she took a deep breath.
Crookedtail had a disappointed glint his eyes eyes, flicking his tail with agitation. "Like I would have a daughter in shadowclan." The broad shouldered tom spoke coldly, cutting himself off after with a heavy wheeze mixed with a groan. The tom had been leaped onto by Oakflame, the two tumbling around for a second.

Oakflame let out a yowl, clawing at crookedtail, pushing against him which caused them to roll around more. "You liar!" Oak yelled, clinging into his fathers back, digging his claws into his pelt. Which in return, Crookedtail let out a hiss, shaking his pelt roughly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:02 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Crookedtail had a disappointed glint his eyes eyes, flicking his tail with agitation. "Like I would have a daughter in shadowclan." The broad shouldered tom spoke coldly, cutting himself off after with a heavy wheeze mixed with a groan. The tom had been leaped onto by Oakflame, the two tumbling around for a second.

Oakflame let out a yowl, clawing at crookedtail, pushing against him which caused them to roll around more. "You liar!" Oak yelled, clinging into his fathers back, digging his claws into his pelt. Which in return, Crookedtail let out a hiss, shaking his pelt roughly.
Willow'Mask stared in horror before speaking sternly."Guys stop!". She stood up and rushed over to them, ignoring the fact she was crossing borders she tried to seperate the toms but they wouldn't listen."I-IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP I WILL GO BACK AND GET A PATROL!". She threatened in a upset manner as the rain got heavier.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:14 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Willow'Mask stared in horror before speaking sternly."Guys stop!". She stood up and rushed over to them, ignoring the fact she was crossing borders she tried to seperate the toms but they wouldn't listen."I-IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP I WILL GO BACK AND GET A PATROL!". She threatened in a upset manner as the rain got heavier.
The two toms didn't stop for awhile, yowls and loud hisses being heard. Oakflame bit onto Crookedtails leg before getting slung off. He hissed loudly, fur bristling. Surprisingly, oak only bit a few bites in scratches, while crooked had bites and claw marks on him all over. But they would heal on their own.

"You're a crowfood excuse for a warrior!" The young tom spat at his father, crouching down as he prepared to leap again. He stopped in his tracks hearing Willowmasks threat, ears folding back.

Old April 21st, 2019, 07:20 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The two toms didn't stop for awhile, yowls and loud hisses being heard. Oakflame bit onto Crookedtails leg before getting slung off. He hissed loudly, fur bristling. Surprisingly, oak only bit a few bites in scratches, while crooked had bites and claw marks on him all over. But they would heal on their own.

"You're a crowfood excuse for a warrior!" The young tom spat at his father, crouching down as he prepared to leap again. He stopped in his tracks hearing Willowmasks threat, ears folding back.
Angry she wacked Oak'Flame on the head with her paw."You two are idiots!". Saying this she padded over to Crooked'Tail her tone sounded deadly."If you come near me ever again I won't hesitate to tell everyone your little secret about your cross-clan fling...you have been warned...". Her eyes glinted dully as she padded back towards her camp, she left feeling worse then when she had arrived.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 21st, 2019 at 07:21 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:25 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Angry she wacked Oak'Flame on the head with her paw."You two are idiots!". Saying this she padded over to Crooked'Tail her tone sounded deadly."If you come near me ever again I won't hesitate to tell everyone your little secret about your cross-clan fling...you have been warned...". Her eyes glinted dully as she padded back towards her camp, she left feeling worse then when she had arrived.

Oakflame frowned as he got wacked on the head, eats folding back. "Willow wait!" He called watching his half sister pad back towards her territory. He turned to crookedtail, anger in his bright orbs "Look what you did!' he growled.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 05:21 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Wink Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Shiverblaze place his tail underneath her chin to lift her head up. He placed his muzzle on hers and purred. "Beetlefrost told me that I should leave Shadowclan, but I'm not so sure about it.", he meowed. He wanted her opinion on it. @~Silverkit~;
Moonstream purred and looked up at Shiverblaze. "It's a good idea but.... You'd be giving up alot." She meowed.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 11:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@Fuzzyfeline @Fuzzyfeline

The fluffy brown she cat padded along her own side of the border ,every now and then giving it glances and glares, ever since that fight at seastones with cinderpaw who was in fact shadowclan , a fight that she started over some stupid reason. She felt.....regret....but also has been telling herself that the apprentice needed to be taught a lesson to keep her mouth shut. To not say those things. She did and had no shame in thinking that seastones belonged to riverclan , why? Because A head a huge body of water and B who's the only clan that can swim ? Riverclan!! She snorted with an eye roll ,well atleast she got a nice scar on her hind leg to show off to Persephone ! She smiled and looked back at what she gained, it was....medium sized and was easily healed within a moon if she didn't pick at it. Which was hard not to do. Her second scar! The first being her torn lip piece of course....more to add to the collection . She huffed with pride before looking back forward , and after awhile she began to feel alone..... She wanted to be with lambdream right now but....Her friend was there when she decided to act like an anger filled idiotic tom! But ...She figured some space would be best for a moon or so. I need to make it up to her.....forget the apprentice ....She probably won't let me do anything anyways ...other than that...I don't care .

Her eyes flicked to a moment in her own territory ,it looked like the body of a feline for a split second because it was so quick ,she turned to the direction "lambdream? Persephone ?" she called her tone filled with hope " ..i-ivyshine?...." she asked her tone now filled with uncertainty . am I going insane now? and at that moment she caught the scent, her mouth watered and her stomach clenched with hunger. Land prey. And to be more accurate , mouse!yes she's hunted mice before ,at seastones...and in clan if fish were not an option . Hunger gnawed at her stomach as she crept toward the creature somewhat farther away from the border on her side but still within clear eye sight. Her tail twitched as she finally spotted the mouse it was within pounding distance near a clump of bushes, she licked her lips and backed up only for her to speed walk to it and leap forward, the mouse had very little time to react before it was killed. perfect! Bramble your gonna be a fine senior warrior . With a purr of satisfaction she began to eat, besides other cats are hunting for her clan, she hunted yesterday , there's enough food in the kill pile. What could be oh so wrong and that's against the code with this?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 24th, 2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 04:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Shiverblaze walked along the border to clear his mind. Part of him was expecting to see Moonstream, but part of him wanted to be left alone. He had spent most of his time out of camp hunting, so that Beetlefrost would think that he was a loyal cat to Shadowclan. He didn't even know where his only loyalties lie.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.