Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:13 AM

Old November 3rd, 2023, 08:39 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Amberwing listened carefully. Some desperate part of her wanted to train Charredkit, although the more pessimistic side of her surmised she wasn't likely to be picked for anything anytime soon. They probably had a mentor picked out already, considering everything that was going on.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 3rd, 2023, 08:56 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Did... did Cherryswirl see that right? She had settled down her cheering as Larkstar moved to continue the clan meeting - looked like apprentice reassignments and an apprentice ceremony. Ooh, those were exciting. But that look she had given her... It sent shivers up Cherry's spine, her chest bursting with warmth. Admiration? Pride? She wasn't quite sure, but one thing she did know, is that she would try to hail Lark down after the meeting to follow up on those potential Lionheart spots. It was... motivating. With a pleased sigh, Cherryswirl gave her chest fur a few good licks keeping an intent eye on the ceremonies. There were plenty of others that needed cheering on!

[ @FrostyGalaxy - Larkstar Reaction | Open for Interaction ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 3rd, 2023, 09:20 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sleekfur sat quietly and watched, trying to forget the fact that he was all alone...that he had lost a leg...that he had lost so much. He lay his head down and closed his eyes, wishing for this living nightmare to end.

Ripplekit watched proudly.

Meadowkit watched, bored.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 4th, 2023, 12:25 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

She... got an apprentice? Wow! When she noticed a brown and black pelt pad up to her she smiled, it must've been Frecklepaw! "Nice 'o meet you 'o, Freckle! You don' mind if I call you tha' righ'?" Oh, seems this one is shy! "Oh don' worry at all! I don' have high standards!" KoiViolet laughed softly.

- @roo!

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old November 4th, 2023, 01:23 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none

So Sunsetpaw's prediction was correct in the fact that Larkwing will probably have to work for her lives; the apprentice wasn't sure what kinds of things you'd have to do in order for it to count and you'd get lives. If Larkwing ends up dying early then the next leader probably won't get any extra lives either. The being brought to the dark forest part was concerning; they didn't expect that. Just like Gingerfrost, Larkwing could be a great leader even without lives though the thought of dying early was there still existing. Not having extra lives as a leader would mean some risks considering what happened to...well...Gingerfrost...or...yea. Riverclan has been quite unlucky- wait wait, a loner scent in the territory!? They didn't know about that! But guess they hadn't been out in territory lately...maybe they should ask Troutstone to continue their training sometime soon so they don't end up being far behind.

But back onto the fact that a loner was in the territory and apparently quite a few times now. William...perhaps a former kittypet? They weren't sure what the name 'William' could mean. What kind of cat would kidnap then kill otehrs..? What's his deal? From what Sunsetpaw is aware of, the clan and anyone associated with it did nothing that could've angered him like that till' the point where he kills cats. Or...maybe he was doing this for his own entertainment...goodness just thinking about that makes the apprentice feel uneasy already. Though Sunsetpaw wouldn't know, and they didn't like assuming especially assuming bad things. Even trying to kill two cats by himself..? Larkwing and Sootpelt..Why would he do that..? Not only is he targeting and wants to kill those targets, he also kills anyone..? So he want to kill everyone that even somewhat gets in his way..? So..he doesn't care...at all...? Sunsetpaw was very againts killing so that was more reasons to hate the guy. What was he doing this for..? Good thing he was chased off, he shouldn't be anyware near the clans and any other cats basically, even the ones that aren't in a clan. Man, why can't the world just be peaceful for once? Is that too much to ask..? They became quite angry once the announcement was made that Splashfur was working with the horrible tom. They didn't know Splashfur very well though they still came apon the question of why one would work with a loner to kidnap and eventually kill his clanmates like that. They didn't want their anger to be shown though...there's no need for that in their opinion. Though concern and worry did show however. They nodded when Larkstar informed the clan about informing her or a lionheart about any suspicious scents. They hoped that this William guy and this Splashfur traitor won't visit to riverclan soon; any clans, really, not just riverclan. Why did Splashfur want to betray his own clan..? His home? What was the motive behind the betrayal..? They supposed they won't know any time soon, if ever.

At last, some...better news arrived though the previous news still angered them; but they should keep focusing. They'll discuss about the William and Splashfur situation with themselves probably after the meeting is over. Nightspark was offered the role of head Lionheart and they weren't really suprised; Nightspark is a great Lionheart. That news at least made them smile. Yey for Nightspark! They wonder who'd be a future Lionheart someday since Larkstar mentioned there was some positions open. Speaking of Lionhearts, would they become a Lionheart someday..? That'd be cool, the chances of that happening are..uh...very low but one is free to dream of becoming something in the future; whether the chances of that are low or high.
Now, ceremonies! And..reassignments...which isn't a great as ceremonies considering that means the mentor was neglecting their duties but at least the apprentices could continue training with a new and more active mentor! Frecklepaw, Lionpaw, Vixenpaw. Three reassignments. Hopefully their training could resume soon! Also, Charredkit's becoming Charredpaw! Who'll be his mentor? Whoever it is, Sunsetpaw whished they're a great mentor for the new apprentice; someone responsible and kind hopefully

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old November 4th, 2023, 06:58 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

He dipped his head in a thankful sign to every cat that congratulated him, and in respect to Larkstar...

His thoughts then wandered toward the story of that... loner named William... It was not a small problem, especially if cats already saw him multiple times... He wanted something... He was sure about that... Perhaps he could patrol the territory more in hope of maybe falling on him and chase him away?

@FrostyGalaxy
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old November 4th, 2023, 09:09 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

// @Leafy SORRY ABOUT BRI, HAWK ILY

"Nobody was talking to you." Briarpaw spat in response, shoulder fur bristling in anger. Not another cranky, crusty old man being rude to a kid. Not on her watch. Not Springpaw. "Shut up and go back to your corner unless you plan on respecting our leader." Turning to fix a fierce emerald glare on Hawksun, some unimportant creature who felt the need to give Springpaw a talking to, she stepped up to stand beside Springpaw, towering above the younger cat and leveling Hawksun with a cold gemstone glare.

"She is right, and if the truth gets him worked up to the point of dropping dead, then good riddance. Elders don't deserve respect unless they earn it, old age doesn't mean that they're automatically role models. Fish-brained cats who disrespect leaders and speak out of turn don't deserve any kinder tones or respect. I've dealt with cats just like him, and just like you. Mind your business and get that old crow away from here until he can behave himself." Turning her head, she offered a small nod to Springpaw and small half smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post

"Your clearly don't know what your talking about considering I just agreed with her and took him away" Hawksun growled back, his blue eyes flashing with a cold and collected calmness, the disrespect these apprentices thought they could give there elders and senior warriors was funny to the tom. He gave an amused and pity-filled snort.
Summerpaw growled lightly, "Can you both just drop it? If you respect Larkstar so much then shut the hell up and listen instead of arguing. We get it you think your right, wow" He grumbled, he barely put effort into his words as he tiredly lay and groomed his ears. Dumb argument, dumb cats, dumb apprentices, dumb Starcave. Dumb everything.

Hawksun said hehe
[BriarPaw's wife to the rescue B3]
[But seriously, sorry for interupting! If you wish for this to be deleted please VM me!]

--

Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 13 Moons

--

BlueberryPaw's eyes drifted slowly away from LarkStar to the choas that was adrift. SHe was about to stop evsdropping when she heard cats being mean to Bri!! "Don't you dare talk to my best friend like that!" BlueberryPaw hissed loudly at HawkSun and SummerPaw. "BriarPaw is right! Elders have to earn respect!" She hissed again.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 4th, 2023, 09:34 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

[But seriously, sorry for interupting! If you wish for this to be deleted please VM me!]

--

--

BlueberryPaw's eyes drifted slowly away from LarkStar to the choas that was adrift. SHe was about to stop evsdropping when she heard cats being mean to Bri!! "Don't you dare talk to my best friend like that!" BlueberryPaw hissed loudly at HawkSun and SummerPaw. "BriarPaw is right! Elders have to earn respect!" She hissed again.
Hawksun finally lost it and snarled. "They have earned there respect sense before your disrespectful ass was born. They've fought in many battles and wars to defend your mothers and clanmates so you could even be born" Hakwsun was about to go on but then someone stepped in between.

Brightnight said in a calming tone while stepping in between. "All of you this has been more than enough. All apprentices, you will be honored and respected for standing up for yourself, Hawksun shame on you for claiming to be a senior warrior and then fighting with apprentice's." Brightnight meowed, her tone was soft but most confidently did not invite arguments from either party. "I understand that you believe they earn respect, and to be fair every cat has to earn respect to be given, Foxmoon is the oldest cat in the clan, he has fought many wars and battles to defend us as Hawksun said. Hawksun is just being a bit salty because Foxmoon is our brother and were a bit protective of him as hes a bit out of it." Brightnight explained. "Please stop aruging about it and adding, Larkstar has just said she is fine and respect Foxmoon's decision, you would have heard this if you'd stop arguing. Now please go your own ways and don't bring this up again." Her dark brown fur glowing as she winked to the apprentice's and flicked her tail in amusement as Hawksun gave an annoyed snort but didn't argue.

Summerpaw left his mentors side and went to Springpaw's, licking her ears and cleaning the light dirt his mentor has spewed onto her pelt as he stomped off. "Sorry about him" Summerpaw muttered, his eyes sad as he looked into his sisters. "I..i'm also sorry for sorta taking his side. It's just been a long day" He muttered.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; November 4th, 2023 at 09:42 AM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 10:39 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

--

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post

Hawksun finally lost it and snarled. "They have earned there respect sense before your disrespectful ass was born. They've fought in many battles and wars to defend your mothers and clanmates so you could even be born" Hakwsun was about to go on but then someone stepped in between.

Brightnight said in a calming tone while stepping in between. "All of you this has been more than enough. All apprentices, you will be honored and respected for standing up for yourself, Hawksun shame on you for claiming to be a senior warrior and then fighting with apprentice's." Brightnight meowed, her tone was soft but most confidently did not invite arguments from either party. "I understand that you believe they earn respect, and to be fair every cat has to earn respect to be given, Foxmoon is the oldest cat in the clan, he has fought many wars and battles to defend us as Hawksun said. Hawksun is just being a bit salty because Foxmoon is our brother and were a bit protective of him as hes a bit out of it." Brightnight explained. "Please stop aruging about it and adding, Larkstar has just said she is fine and respect Foxmoon's decision, you would have heard this if you'd stop arguing. Now please go your own ways and don't bring this up again." Her dark brown fur glowing as she winked to the apprentice's and flicked her tail in amusement as Hawksun gave an annoyed snort but didn't argue.

Summerpaw left his mentors side and went to Springpaw's, licking her ears and cleaning the light dirt his mentor has spewed onto her pelt as he stomped off. "Sorry about him" Summerpaw muttered, his eyes sad as he looked into his sisters. "I..i'm also sorry for sorta taking his side. It's just been a long day" He muttered.
Before Briarpaw could literally attack Hawksun, Birdpaw ducked into the situation the moment she saw a poor excuse for a warrior snarling at her sister. Today was her special meeting, but she couldn't stand by and let Blue be spoke to like this. Shooting Bri a look, nodding for the ginger tabby to distance herself, Birdpaw padded over to stand by her sisters side, frowning slightly at the name calling. Deciding to not add fuel to the fire, she waited for the aggressive warrior to stomp off before turning to Blue and aiming to nuzzle her be loved sister. "You okay?" She whispered, attempting to rest her tail on her sister's back in a comforting manner.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 4th, 2023, 12:51 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Larkstar barked at the quarreling group of apprentices and warrior, her tail lashing behind her. “If all of you must snarl about your different views, do so somewhere else.” Seriously, some warriors needed to learn restraint. Not that the apprentices involved were entirely without blame in this situation, but it had been Hawksun who escalated things. Would petty arguments like this crop up at every meeting?? Was this something she'd have to prepare herself for as long as she remained leader? Stars above she hoped not... she was already getting a headache. Luckily enough, Brightnight jumped in to douse this fire before anything physical could break out, and Lark dipped her head to the queen in thanks - there were other things to get to.

“Charredkit,” she said, turning her attention back to the one this ceremony was for, “you’ve proven yourself ready to start your warrior training, from now until you earn your full name, you are to be known as Charredpaw. Sootpelt,” Lark found the molly in the crowd, “you’ve expressed interest in Charredpaw and his safety for some time now, I trust you’ll mentor him well.” With that, Lark paused to allow the clan to congratulate the new apprentice, joining in herself with a few cheers of his new name.

There was more to do now, though, a ceremony long overdue the clan would hopefully be very excited to witness. “Birdpaw,” Lark said, smiling kindly, “I think it’s about time for your own ceremony, wouldn’t you say?”