by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:23 PM

Old November 4th, 2023, 12:54 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Pricklestep raised his head. "Charredpaw! Charredpaw! Charredpaw!" he meowed smiling warmly at the new apprentice before looking back up at Larkstar a gleam in his eye. Looking around for anyone daring to say another hurtful word towards her.

[Open]
Old November 4th, 2023, 01:26 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadkit cheered Charredpaw! She didn't care that Charredpaw was an apprentice. She just didn't care. She was only cheering to blend in. Not because she was happy. Everyone could die and she wouldn't care. She considered them to be weaklings anyways as they cared. In her mind, despite beingnot quite six moons the kit had long decieded that only weaklings cared. In her mind if you were strong you only pretended that you cared. You didn't actually care because, to her strong cats couldn't care. Almost everyone else was weak. She was strong. {I don't agree with Toadkit}

Deerkit cheered Charredpaw!

Rabbitkit and Blossomkit cheered Charredpaw!

Wishkit cheered Charredpaw!

Sparrowkit cheered Charredpaw!

Beekit kept sniffing everything and feeling the grass, competely unaware of what had just happened. {All open}
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 4th, 2023 at 01:36 PM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 01:28 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Larkstar barked at the quarreling group of apprentices and warrior, her tail lashing behind her. “If all of you must snarl about your different views, do so somewhere else.” Seriously, some warriors needed to learn restraint. Not that the apprentices involved were entirely without blame in this situation, but it had been Hawksun who escalated things. Would petty arguments like this crop up at every meeting?? Was this something she'd have to prepare herself for as long as she remained leader? Stars above she hoped not... she was already getting a headache. Luckily enough, Brightnight jumped in to douse this fire before anything physical could break out, and Lark dipped her head to the queen in thanks - there were other things to get to.

“Charredkit,” she said, turning her attention back to the one this ceremony was for, “you’ve proven yourself ready to start your warrior training, from now until you earn your full name, you are to be known as Charredpaw. Sootpelt,” Lark found the molly in the crowd, “you’ve expressed interest in Charredpaw and his safety for some time now, I trust you’ll mentor him well.” With that, Lark paused to allow the clan to congratulate the new apprentice, joining in herself with a few cheers of his new name.

There was more to do now, though, a ceremony long overdue the clan would hopefully be very excited to witness. “Birdpaw,” Lark said, smiling kindly, “I think it’s about time for your own ceremony, wouldn’t you say?”

charredpaw nodded calmly. Sootpelt smiled and nodded too. Weaseltooth looked calm and bored. Frostpaw was excited and ran over to charredpaw excitedly.
Old November 4th, 2023, 01:31 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Toadkit cheered Charredpaw!

Deerkit cheered Charredpaw!

Rabbitkit and Blossomkit cheered Charredpaw!

Wishkit cheered Charredpaw!

Sparrowkit cheered Charredpaw!

Beekit kept sniffing everything and feeling the grass, competely unaware of what had just happened. {All open}
Charredpaw and Frostpaw came over at the same time.
"I'm so excited to start my training!" Charredpaw meowed.
Old November 4th, 2023, 02:32 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadkit meowed I am sure that you are Charredpaw. That should be good enough. It wouldn't be too long before she was apprenticed herself as she was almost 6 moons old and she couldn't wait. Then she would finally not have stay in the stupid camp becaue the stupid rules were stupid and said that kits weren't allowed to leave camp.

Deerkit meowed I'm not surprised that you're excited Charredpaw

Rabbitkit and Lossomkit meowed of course you are Charredpaw! They wanted to be apprentied too but they were only four moons old and they had to wait until they were six moons old! It wasn't fair!

Wishkit meowed I am certain you are Charredpaw. She herself wasn't really looking forward to her own apprentice ceremory because she wanted to be a medicine cat but their was already a medicine cat apprentice so she had to become a warrior... She liked herbs and didn't want to fight at all and if she became a warrior she would have to fight...She hated even playfighting, let alone real fighting where she would have to hurt somecat for real... Not for her. Not at all.

Sparrowkit meowed of course you are excited Charredpaw!

Beekit felt the vibrations of them arriving, the blind-dead kit turning her head towards the smell. She knew one of them but wasn't sure about the other one. She thought that she might have smelled him that last time cats gathered up in this amazing smelling place. @Thechaoticdigitalcircus
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 4th, 2023, 02:50 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Pricklestep raised his head. "Charredpaw! Charredpaw! Charredpaw!" he meowed smiling warmly at the new apprentice before looking back up at Larkstar a gleam in his eye. Looking around for anyone daring to say another hurtful word towards her.

[Open]
Charredpaw ran over to Pricklestep. "I am so excited! I can't wait to start my training!"
Old November 4th, 2023, 03:50 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing listened intently. Hmm. Maybe she should request an apprentice. That'd probably be helpful, but her fear of intrusion pulled her back, content to wait to shout the name of a warrior.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 4th, 2023, 05:23 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw

Looking up sharply as the leader spoke her name, Birdpaw felt her heart flutter. Her ceremony. Her warrior ceremony.

She had originally thought that she would be getting this ceremony under Kestrelstar, her dear friend. Then her father. Then her father figure and mentor. But they were all dead or gone now, and it inflicted physical pain upon her that they weren't here to see this. Kestrelskies, Flickerpaw, Stormpaw, Blizzardwind, Silvernight, Silversnow, countless other names and faces flashed through her mind and she had to duck her head down, letting out a soft breath to calm herself.

They were all here. It was corny, but they were all here in her heart. She carried them and the memories and lessons they had taught her deep in her heart, and she knew that those who could see her right now were looking down at her. It was finally time. Her time.

Stepping forward, she nodded wordlessly to Larkstar, her voice dying in her throat. At last. She had made it. The ragdoll had doubted it for a while, countless obstacles had threatened to end her walk down this path far too soon, and although it was pathetically late, it was happening now. At long last, the wait had ended.

"I'm ready." She whispered out, although she wanted to scream its about damn time, she knew that that would be misinterpreted. Birdpaw was ready. Ready to move on. Ready to prove herself wrong.

And maybe she was finally going crazy, but she thought she could smell the flurry of familiar scents on the breeze, the scents of lost loved ones. She thought she could feel them. Like she couldn't see the wind, but it was still there. She could see the effects of the wind. She could see the effects of all her loved ones, how they had taken her hand and led her up the stairs of youth, and now she was ready to reach the next stage. Yes. She was ready. They were ready.

[ @FrostyGalaxy - ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 4th, 2023 at 05:26 PM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 06:10 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bluestone sat there not wishing to interrupt unless it was necessary

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 4th, 2023, 06:16 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine