Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 13 Moons

--

"I wasn't even born in this clan! " BlueberryPaw retaliated but BrightNight stepped in and stopped the whole stars damned argument. Soon after BirdPaw came and put a comforting tail on her back. BlueberryPaw drew in a big ol shaky breath before repsonding with an "I'm fine...." She laid her head on Birdie's shoulder and closed her eyes. She heard SummerPaw apologize but she just simply nodded. After LarkStar had told the group to stop, BlueberryPaw's eyes fluttered open at her sister's name. It was finally time for her sisters ceremony. Her eyes shone with pride for her sister. "Good luck!" She whisper-purred to her sister before she left. BlueberryPaw watched with big happy eyes and made her way to the front.
14/100
Summerpaw gave a small sigh and finished cleaning his sisters pelt. "Good luck Birdpaw!" Summerpaw said happily, no envy in his eyes, only excitment.

Brightnight sighed, padding to Cinnamonswirl's side and sitting neatly.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 5th, 2023, 06:50 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post

14/100
Summerpaw gave a small sigh and finished cleaning his sisters pelt. "Good luck Birdpaw!" Summerpaw said happily, no envy in his eyes, only excitment.

Brightnight sighed, padding to Cinnamonswirl's side and sitting neatly.

Cinnamonswirl - They/Them - Ace + Pan - 29 Moons

--

CinnamonSwirl looked at their mate and smiled. "You did good darling!" They said with a smile.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 5th, 2023, 08:36 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

Cinnamonswirl - They/Them - Ace + Pan - 29 Moons

--

CinnamonSwirl looked at their mate and smiled. "You did good darling!" They said with a smile.
Brightnight purred her thanks, lightened up by her mates beautiful smile. "I just hate arguing is all" she shyly mewed

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 5th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

cloudheart listened to the ceremony
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 5th, 2023, 09:46 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw

Pure delight rushed through her heavy, heavy heart as she looked up at the pretty RiverClan leader, blue eyes filling up with tears she refused to shed. Her time. This was her time. Dad? Gingerfrost? Kes? Silversnow? Kestrelstar? Everyone? Can you hear me? Thank you, thank you for being apart of my life, of this journey. I'm here because of you, I'm here for you, and I love you all so much.

Are you proud? Are you watching?

She was sure they are. She treasured all of their imagined presence in her heart, clinging to the ghostly paws that she believed rested on her own paws. They were here. All here. Flicking her tail and glancing back at Blueberrypaw and Summerpaw, flashing a silent grin of thanks at the congratulations, before her eyes wandered to search the crowd for her niece, Minkpaw, and then her mother. Pebs. Was she here? Was she watching? Before Birdpaw could find her mom in the crowd, she wrenched her eyes back up to Larkstar as she spoke again, continuing the second part of the ceremony.

Birdpaw knew in her heart that the two words she knew she had to utter would be spoken with all the sincerity in the world, because she would give up her life, she would let her life crumble to pieces over and over again, if it meant her Clan and her Clanmates were safe. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that what she was about to say wouldn't be entirely true. "I do." Her words were firm, as deeply rooted as the roots of the greatest tree, even though her paws shook with emotions and anxiousness that all eyes would be on her.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @lem~ @Sakura. @Thankful4Seonghwa ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 5th, 2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 10:13 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Birdpaw

Pure delight rushed through her heavy, heavy heart as she looked up at the pretty RiverClan leader, blue eyes filling up with tears she refused to shed. Her time. This was her time. Dad? Gingerfrost? Kes? Silversnow? Kestrelstar? Everyone? Can you hear me? Thank you, thank you for being apart of my life, of this journey. I'm here because of you, I'm here for you, and I love you all so much.

Are you proud? Are you watching?

She was sure they are. She treasured all of their imagined presence in her heart, clinging to the ghostly paws that she believed rested on her own paws. They were here. All here. Flicking her tail and glancing back at Blueberrypaw and Summerpaw, flashing a silent grin of thanks at the congratulations, before her eyes wandered to search the crowd for her niece, Minkpaw, and then her mother. Pebs. Was she here? Was she watching? Before Birdpaw could find her mom in the crowd, she wrenched her eyes back up to Larkstar as she spoke again, continuing the second part of the ceremony.

Birdpaw knew in her heart that the two words she knew she had to utter would be spoken with all the sincerity in the world, because she would give up her life, she would let her life crumble to pieces over and over again, if it meant her Clan and her Clanmates were safe. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that what she was about to say wouldn't be entirely true. "I do." Her words were firm, as deeply rooted as the roots of the greatest tree, even though her paws shook with emotions and anxiousness that all eyes would be on her.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @lem~ @Sakura. @Thankful4Seonghwa ]
Summerpaws paws itched with excitment, his tail flicking back and forth

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old November 6th, 2023, 02:45 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Charredpaw, Frostpaw, Sootpelt and Weaseltooth all watched in excitement.
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:06 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Birdpaw stepped up and gave her confirmation and Larkwing smiled. This was her first time preforming a warrior ceremony... hopefully not her last. How did the ritual go again? "Then I, Larkwing, leader of RiverClan," she decided not to use the name Larkstar, as it didn't feel right and she did not think it one to be used freely in this situation, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained long and hard to understand the ways of our code. Birdpaw," green eyes found Birdpaw's, "do you promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend RiverClan even if it may cost you your life?"

Riverheart found a spot next to Echoheart to sit. She watched Birdpaw, and, even though she had no relationship to Birdpaw, she felt a sense of pride. It always happened this way, for her, because she always watched the kits grow up, and become warriors. She hoped she would become good friends with Birdpaw.) Echoheart smiled happily at Riverheart, then they turned their attention toward the clan leader. Their fluffy tail lay on Riverheart’s back.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 6th, 2023, 08:06 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Ripplekit listened, happy that she was the official clan Cheerer-Upper. Larkbestie was so great!

Sleekfur listened, head lowered, to Larkstar speak.

Meadowkit listened with her mommy and sissie.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 6th, 2023, 08:16 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Then from this moment forth, you will be known as Birdsnow. RiverClan honors your kindness and your fortitude and welcomes you graciously as a full member to our ranks." Birdsnow... it was a nice name, very fitting and symbolic, Larkwing hoped to see her do great things in the future, that she could be dependable and true, and so she begins the ritualistic chant; "Birdsnow, Birdsnow, Birdsnow!"

Pride swims in her chest as she watches the clan react to the ceremony, it seems there are no objections to this ceremony, in fact, many are smiling and morale looks to be high. It's a shame that Lark may be about to lower that morale again... "One more thing before you're all dismissed to get back to your duties," she begins, "Cattail Pond. I plan on taking it back sooner rather than later. That land is more use to RiverClan than it is to ThunderClan. Before I make any final decisions, however, I want to know if there are any objections. Please, share them with me now if you have them."