Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:52 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:41 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:38 AM
Shadekit Relations Finder
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:36 AM
✰Bristle’Thorns...
by Rowan
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 11:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
"Yes sir I will" Foxkit answered trying to be as serious as possible.
Singenight gave a small nod of approval. "Alright then." He muttered, more to himself than to the Clan. "Then from this day in, you will abandon your outsider name, but remember your past. Until you become a full warrior of Windclan, you shall be known as Foxpaw. May the Clan respect you, and you to them. Your mentor will be Lepardfoot. Learn well and hard. Work diligently to serve your new Clan." He said before dipping his head to dismiss the apprentice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:56 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Leopardfoot looked up from her spot in the clearing, eyes wide in shock. The she-cat got to her paws and padded over to her new apprentice and touched noses with him.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:58 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight gave a small nod of approval. "Alright then." He muttered, more to himself than to the Clan. "Then from this day in, you will abandon your outsider name, but remember your past. Until you become a full warrior of Windclan, you shall be known as Foxpaw. May the Clan respect you, and you to them. Your mentor will be Lepardfoot. Learn well and hard. Work diligently to serve your new Clan." He said before dipping his head to dismiss the apprentice.
"Thank you sir" He said as he turned around which ones Lepardfoot? Foxkit thought to himself then he saw the she-cat walkover to him, Foxkit awkwardly touched noses with Leopardfoot "when do we start the training?" He asked

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0

Last edited by Blackout; December 13th, 2016 at 12:01 AM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 12:09 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

The young leader cleared his throat again, making it known that he was not finished with his duty. His pale yellow gaze scanned the clearing meticulously. "In our midst, we have another kit ready to be made an apprentice. This one from our own Clan this time. Yew kit, come forwards." He mewed flicking his tail to being the kit up. "Yewkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin your training as an apprentice. Do you promise to uphold the a warrior code?"

{I do.}

"Then from now until you become a full warrior of Windclan, you shall be known as Yewpaw. Your mentor shall be Flamerunner. May the Clan respect my choice, and you train hard and loyally." He mewed to the new apprentice before dipping his head to her in dismissal.

Next he be conned up two older apprentices. "Here we have to apprentices that are ready to become warrior of the Clan." He explained as the apprentices approached. "Thrushpaw, your mentor believes that you are ready to become a warrior of Windclan. Do you believe this as well?"

{I do.}

"Then until the day you die, you shall be known as Thrushflight. The Clan honors your loyalty and intelligence, may you serve the Clan faithfully." The Savannah dipped his head to the newly made warrior and then turned to address the next. "Ibispaw, come forth please." He mewed trying to sound kind, but it came as a forced politeness. "Ibispaw, your mentor has also informed me that you are ready to uphold the responsibility of being a warrior of Windclan." He said. "Do you believe this as well?"

{I do.}

Singenight nodded. "Then from now until the day you die, you shall be known as Ibiswhisper. The clan honors you for you intelligence and courage. Continue to serve your Clan faithfully." He said dipping his head once again to the new warrior. "That is all for today, Clan dismissed!" He cried as the large tom leaped down from the rock, and padded away.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Yewpaw smirked," I'm free to go where I'd like!" He cheered

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:34 AM

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

AcidCloud, the warrior who joined WindClan few days ago padded into the clearing bringing a piece of freshkill, after placing it to the freshkill pile he sat down washing his light orange fur.

(Im new and If someone is free I would love to start a friendship or just rp)
Old December 13th, 2016, 09:10 AM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Jasper yawned waiting for the brown and grey cat to introduce himself. He knew he shouldn't be so trusting to this cat. He seem friendly but what about the rest of WindClan. Are there other clans? What position would the leader give me if I join?, the tom rolled his eyes, I guess I would still help regardless of my position.
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:27 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Rabbitleap looked at his paws, slightly embarrassed. "Oh, sorry I just kind of assumed..." He trailed off. "Anyways it's nice to meet you Jasper, my name is Rabbitleap. And of course Woodpecker is allowed to live here. You could too if you'd like." He offered kindly.
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:32 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Jasper got up and stretched,"Okay. I'll follow you back to whenever WindClan stays." The tom was overly excited.
Old December 13th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@S A G I E
Thrushpaw stepped forward when his name was called. With a swift looked at his mentor, Gorsefeather, he turned back to Singenight with his head raised proudly. Within heartbeats after swearing his loyalty once more, he felt a rush of pride for once rise in his chest. Thrushflight. The chocolate calico was now a full-fledged warrior. His pale blue eyes were filled with pride and for once, he didn't hide his emotions. Right now, Thrushflight was only focused to prove his loyalty to his clan and his leader. Now, he could show the clan who he really was. The young tom-cat was no longer going to be a shy, weak warrior, he'd finally show his full potential and perhaps work his way to the top as long as things went the way he planned it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread