Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Koidust nods
Old November 20th, 2023, 07:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Marigoldleap watched.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 20th, 2023, 08:02 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Ripplekit

Queen Ripple continuously radiated pride. She just couldn't get over the fact that she was THE official CLAN. CHEERER. UPPER!!! Standing up, Ripplekit took a second to shake her fur out like the queen she was, before she royally and regally stood up and walked calmly (dashed excitedly) to the front, where Larkbestie was on her rock. "Hey Larkbestie, ma'am, ya remember me, correct? 'Course ya remember me, why wouldn't ya?" ( she sounds like someone speaking when chewing gum ) -ANYWAYS- "So, Queen Ripple here," she continued, blinking her lashes, "And me thinks that since I'm the official Cheerer-Upper- Cherrybestie, where are ya? You can vouch for me, can't ya? 'Course you can. Anyways, Larkbestie, as I was so awesomely telling before I was so rudely interrupted by Cherrybestie," she glared daggers at Cherryswirl, even though the she cat hadn't said a word, "I was telling 'bout how me needs somethin' to sit on." She paused, scanning the area. "Oh! I know! Me will sits on this big rock! This big huge rock!" Dark blue eyes looked up at her leader, pleading desperately for permission.

[The rock is hardly large enough for her to fit all four paws - approx. 1 cubic yard]

| @Dust - Cherryswirl | @FrostyGalaxy - Larkstar | @Theodore_510 - if Badgerkit wants to get involved |
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 20th, 2023, 08:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Hawksun gritted his teeth, the warrior had been through the noble reigns of 4 leaders, still not chosen as Deputy. Never scolded. Gosh! What ekse must he do?

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 20th, 2023, 08:16 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

you can break a shovel when you break new ground.

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ open; reaction post ]

the time crawls on. the commotion that had been occurring when he arrived settled down- something with the black and yellow molly and an apprentice. he didn't give it much of his attention, because soon the leader's voice broke the noise.

he drank up the information like water in a drought. so, that proved his theory.

the next information was not unexpected, per-se, but also not exactly thrilling.

birdsnow? now, don't be mistaken- rushwater had absolutely nothing against her. he hardly knew her, for starclan's sake, and didn't know her enough to have any strong emotion on her one way or another. what he did know was that she had been made a warrior last meeting, and that she was his age if not older. it wasn't a good look. rushwater had nothing but faith in larkwing- hell, he had to. she was his leader, and he didn't have a say in that. more than that, he knew she was a good person who was trying her best. that didn't change the facts.

what was that saying-? sorry fills no bellies.

suffice to say, rushwater wasn't beaming with approval at larkstar's choice. the only indication of his disapproval was subtle and innocuous: a glance down at the earth under his paws as if it were far more interesting. he reminded himself a million and one times to be sympathetic, but hard as he try the feeling still eluded him. instead it's place was filled with disappointment. there were better options, more experienced options. there were choices that could bring riverclan prosperity and victory.

more importantly, there were choices that weren't thirty-moon-apprentices until a few sunrises ago.

another emotion hit him, and he felt his skin crawl with anxiety. rushwater did not look back to larkstar. he kept his gaze unreadable and staring idly past her, as if lost in his own thoughts. he wasn't afraid to express his disapproval, but it wasn't needed. wasn't requested nor asked for. no one cared for his thoughts on the matter- and why would they, really? so rushwater elected to tilt his head and idly listen to the remainder of this meeting. hell, when it was over maybe he could catch up to birdsnow in time to congratulate her. even if he didn't agree, he couldn't say that she didn't at least somewhat earn the rank. saved larkwing right before deputy was chosen. lucky her.

[rush is such a skeptic, his opinions don't reflect my own!]

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"YOU'RE NOT ICONIC.
YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM"
Old November 20th, 2023, 09:28 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Rabbitkit and Blossomkit listened. Adult cats were weird. There was no reason to attack Larkstar. They thought teriously you weren't supposed to fight within your own clan. Oh and Birdsnow was becoming the deputy. Hadn't she just become a warrior last clan meeting despite being super-old to be an apprentice? Well whatever. It was the silly adult cats business and that was one thing they didn't care about.

Wishkit listened. Sigh. Why couldn't they just let Larkstar lead? Not that she was surprised. All of the adult cats seemed to like finding the tiniest thing to fight over even in their own clan. Oh and Birdsnow was the new deputy. She hadn't been a warrior for very long despite her age but she would give Birdsnow a chance. For all Wishkit knew if she accepted the postion she would make a great deputy.

Sparrowkit listened. That wasn't very nice. Couldn't Spiderleap just let Larkstar rule? Oh and Birdsnow was going to be the new deputy? Well Larkstar has chosen her so she was sure that Birdsnow would do a great job!

Deerkit sighed. She didn't see why Spiderleap had attacked Larkstar, as she was pretty sure that Larkstar was doing a fine job at leading RiverClan. Oh and Birdsnow would be the new deputy. She would believe in Birdsnow as long as she didn't give her a reason not to.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 24th, 2023 at 05:34 PM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 09:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan warrior deputy
purrks: the collector, mind reader

As Larkstar spoke, the ragdoll perked up, oceanic eyes turning upwards to stare at the leader as she continued, making the very appropriate choice to explain to everyone where her wounds had come from, and what had happened to the cat that gave them to her. Spiderleap was burning in hell where he belonged, and while Birdsnow was glad he was no longer a threat and she was sure Larkstar was too, the first kill was always a turbulent experience. Wondering if you had any right to end someone's life, to have held a cat's life in your paws and chosen to snuff it out. But in her opinion, the right choice had been made. It just might take Larkstar some time to realize that for herself.

Ducking her head in the slightest bit of embarrassment, the molly glanced over at Tansypaw as both of their names along with Springpaw and Hailstorm's were mentioned as the cats who helped the tortie with the attacker. She nodded in gratefulness to the thanks from the leader, even if she felt it was unnecessary. It was their duty as the leader's subjects to defend her at all costs- not to mention Larkstar put the tomcat down quite easily.

Tipping her chin back up as the molly continued, catbrows raising as her name was spoken again, heart jumping instinctively in her chest, the blue mitted molly's eyes widened and she nodded slightly, even though it was unnecessary, to show the leader she was listening. "I know you were only just made a warrior, and you might not be ready for more responsibility, but I’d like to offer you the position of deputy."

Deputy?

Birdsnow?

Surprise flooded the molly and she listened limply as the she-cat listened to Larkstar's words, mouth wide briefly in the shape of an "o", the words of the cats around her were fading in and out as white noise.

Birdsnow?

Her mind flashed back to her first day in RiverClan, a lost circumstantially orphaned kit. Going back and forth from orphan to daughter to orphan to daughter. From sister to only child to no one's child to sister again. Little Dolly.

Then bodies at her paws flashed before her eyes. The bodies she would never get to hold, Silvernight, Misty, Flickerpaw, Blizzardwind Dad. The bodies she had held. Kestrelstar. Kestrelskies. Silversnow. Martenkit. Gingerstar. Minkpaw (oh Minkpaw...) Those cats who weren't here with her but all cats that had put their heart and sould into this Clan. This Clan that held her roots and this Clan that took her in when she was at her lowest. This Clan that she was now asked to help serve as the deputy, the second in line to the throne of the river.

Yes.

She had never been more certain of anything in her life. Would it be exhausting? Yes. Would it stress the hell out of her? Yes. Would it be worth it? Yes. Birdsnow felt a bittersweet smile grow on her face- she couldn't help but feel like she was helping replace her fathers -as she rose to her paws and stepped forward so Larkstar could see her and hear her better, glancing back at Lotuspaw with a small smile of a temporary farewell, trying to use her eyes to convey the message that she would be back.

"Thank you for the offer, Larkstar, it means the world to me. I will gladly serve as your deputy, and I swear to always do everything in my power to serve, support and care for RiverClan and it's cats." Maybe a tad formal, but she wanted to be formal with this. She had to prove herself now- there were surely cats who would disagree, and they had every right to, but she was ready to prove that just because she had had a freakishly long apprenticeship, she would be the most dedicated and active deputy she could be.

Her eyes looked to the sky, as if searching the vast blue dome would lead her to stare into the eyes of Kestrelskies again, a small, tearful smile being cast upwards for those she loved that she prayed watched over her now. After the moment, she brought her level blue gaze to meet the green eyes of Larkstar, and nodded gratefully, before stepping back to where she had been before, an unfamiliar lightness in her chest that she had seldom felt before.

Hope.

[ @xavier. - so sorry for the double ping :0 @FrostyGalaxy ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 20th, 2023 at 09:32 PM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 09:40 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

IvoryNight and PeachHeart nod their approval.
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:40 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE FINAL GIRL •°..
《 Chill Of Death : Inactive 》
|| he/they/it ||

"Fine,"

Lotuspaw quickly said in response to his mentor, giving the ragdoll a small smile. The cat was appreciative of the kindness Birdsnow showed them. Basically being shunned by a cat who your brother loved and had a kit with does a lot to you. Lotuspaw watched as Birdsnow blocked him and offer the apprentice that Lotuspaw saw not to long ago with the sparks a place next to her and Lotuspaw. The cats mentor then seemed to turn her attention back to Lotuspaw and voice what she thought about the situation. Lotuspaw gave her a nod of agreement. Never would have encountered this type of thing out in the outskirts.

Lotuspaw looked up at the leader when she started to speak. Lotuspaw had a look of surprise. They had tried to kill her? Lotuspaw frowned at that news. Not even being in the same clan was going to stop murderers. Just great. It was good that cats were there to help Larkstar but other cats arent as lucky most of the time.

Lotuspaw continued to listen to the leader speak when she addressed Birdsnow next to her. Lotuspaw looked at his mentor with a small head tilt. Then it happened. Larkstar had offered the molly next to him the rank as deputy. And Birdsnow gladly accepted. Despite knowing her for a small amount of time so far Lotuspaw couldn't help but feel happy for his mentor.

"You'll do great."

Lotuspaw whispered to the molly when she had taken her seat next to them once again.

| @poppy - Birdsnow |
Old November 21st, 2023, 02:50 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Hawkmask | He/Him/They/Them/Flame/Flameself/Hawk/Hawkself | 17 moons
Riverclan warrior
Active purrks: none
Oh, well this is interesting; had someething horrible happened to Larkwing? Well, duh, though the question is how'd that happened. Guess he's about to find out soon as he takes his seat among the crowd of gathering cats. Haha. He wasn't really as concerned as he was curious. Yo, were those sparks coming out of that cat's fur just now? Didn't know that could happen; cool. Flame wished he could do that. So jealous right now. Hah. Wonder what a cat could do with that type of abilities though; just imagine. It would be interesting living with it; would you be able to accidentally shock someone with it if you're angry enough? Hahaha, Flame's curious about it. Would the cat be able to create even bigger sparks? What are the limits to that? Can it be deadly? Eh, Hawk wouldn't know. Anyway, Lark started to speak again up on that rock so time to see what happened.

Spiderleap? Who was that again? He forgot already. He recognized the name but other than that, didn't remember about that guy much. Well he's dead now so no use in trying to remember what's in the trash pit, yea? Probably went to hell. Speaking of which, he'll maybe..just maybe go to there someday himself as well; just that he's kinda deep inside a cave...not actually a cave but uh...you know. hope he doesn't meet the Spider dude though...not for any actual or specific reason, just doesn't want to all that much. Spider's plans were quite interesting at least. About the rebellion stuff, sounds like some sort of plan from a story of some sort. Though maybe he should've went to somewhere with less cats in the area- wait wait what was that just now?? Birdsnow's deputy now?? Hawk knew what the reason was for this promotion but didn't Birdy become a warrior last meeting? And she's already a deputy? Well...he said already but thinking about it again, the cat's pretttyyyy old as an apprentice and only became a warrior like...a meeting ago? Wouldn't it be better if Larkwing choose someone that's maybeeee more experience? But hey, at least he'll be able to see what could happen. Not everyday you see the leader choose a warrior that was barely a warrior as deputy. Wonder what he'd be like as deputy. Hahahaha; been dreaming about since he was...uh...kit? Yea, been quite a long time, and he'd be dreaming about it for longer. But uh...Hawk'll be one someday and then he'll be leader. Second best option is lionheart; maybe he could go for that as well if he doesn't become deputy any time soon.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez