Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search Party!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:48 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:41 AM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by constellation
Today 08:30 AM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:23 AM
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Webcloud purred and began to eat the thrush she had nabbed from the pile, eating quickly. She hadn't eaten yet this morning because she's been on hunting patrol since dawn. "I'm so hungry," She said.
Aspenflight finished off his own prey and curled up into a ball. The sun felt nice on his ginger fur. His fur lit up from the light.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 25th, 2019, 07:08 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"You've made a grave mistake, Swankit!" Magnoliachaser announced.
The molly swatted softly at the kits ears, playfully. "You shall be executed! For, I, Magnoliachaser, am actually the leader in disguise. Magnoliastar!" Humming, she looked away. "No, you won't be executed. You Can be my deputy! Congratulations, Swantalon!"
Swankit laughed as Magnoliachaser swatted her ear. She faked trembling in fear, "Oh great Magnoliastar please forgive me for my disrespect!"She cried dramatically holding back laughter. The tiny she-kit bowed dramatically as she was declared deputy, "Thank you oh geat Magnoliastar for this honor! I Swantalon will work very hard to serve the clan!"

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 25th, 2019, 08:37 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Aspenflight finished off his own prey and curled up into a ball. The sun felt nice on his ginger fur. His fur lit up from the light.

"You should have been named Fireflight," she teased a bit, quickly finishing off her meal. She felt sleepy now after having a full belly.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old March 26th, 2019, 07:56 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Swankit laughed as Magnoliachaser swatted her ear. She faked trembling in fear, "Oh great Magnoliastar please forgive me for my disrespect!"She cried dramatically holding back laughter. The tiny she-kit bowed dramatically as she was declared deputy, "Thank you oh geat Magnoliastar for this honor! I Swantalon will work very hard to serve the clan!"
Magnoliachaser nodded. Letting out a gasp, "Swantalon! There's a dangerous dog!" She told urgently, pointing at a small pebble.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 26th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Post Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @Kiramclome ]

After waiting some time, the warrior realized that he wasn't going to look around the territory. "Okay then," she quickly moved on. If he did not wish to take it all in, then that was his problems, not her's. Continuing on, Cobaltblood gave a quickly glance around to make sure that nobody else was around. She did not need others watching her pathetic excuse for a tour with Sheerpaw. She stopped by the Shadowclan territory. They didn't seem to be sharing tension with Shadowclan right now, which was kind of good. Cobaltblood did enjoy a good fight. "So this here is Shadowclan territory," the molly gestured towards the dark pines. There was a sort of peace, looking into the dark forest, though she had to admit that she preferred the opens moors.
Sheerpaw stopped by Cobaltblood, eyes gleaming with fear.
"Aren't ShadowClan cats evil? Like. Aren't they really good at fighting? Ooh! Could you teach me how to be a ShadowClan cat? Wait wait. Would a ShadowClan cat kill someone? Woah that's scary." He kept being talkative while following his mentor, "I want to fight good. I think I'll be a good fighter. My mom says that you're the best fighter in the whole clan. Is she right?"
Sheerpaw trotted after, chattering.

[forgot to remind you that sheer is the most annoying thing in the world to ever exist :3]
Old March 26th, 2019, 10:48 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:

Magnoliachaser nodded. Letting out a gasp, "Swantalon! There's a dangerous dog!" She told urgently, pointing at a small pebble.
Swankit let out a hiss once she spotted the 'dog' and fluffed up her fur threateningly, "Don't worry Magnoliastar I will fight off this dog!" She said sheathing and unsheathing her before she began to skillfully stalk up to the rock and pounced on it and quickly flicked it away, "Take that you mangy dog!" She hissed fiercely the black markings around her eyes wrinkling as her face scrunched up in determination.

Old March 27th, 2019, 08:52 AM
that quiet one

Arrow Re: WindClan Clearing

@Five

Dawnsong blinked in slight confusion then, when she realized what his tone meant, raised a brow at his jeering remark. How disappointing, she thought, tail flicking. So much for getting to know a clanmate; the thought was almost embarrassing to think of now. He definately didn't like the idea of patrolling together, she could deduce that much-- or maybe he just wasn't pleased by the idea of her. She still couldn't pinpoint it, but it annoyed her either way. "Oh, don't worry about me," she said with forced lightness, watching as the tom turned and began to slink away, "You just watch yourself." Her words probably sounded like they had a double meaning, but she didn't care. If there was one thing she didn't like, it was being looked down upon. She herself did that quite enough.

Sighing, Dawnsong shook her head before hurrying to catch up with her long-legged companion. What was so wrong about having company while one patrolled? Sure, she was only one other warrior, but so was he. In fact, maybe she should be the disgruntled one, with the way he was turning out to be. Eyes narrowed in thought, she glanced up at him now. Beetlebrook was not turning out how she expected. But what exactly had she expected?
I'm in for a long day..

[Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday!! ;-; Would you like to continue/move this to the territory?]

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old March 27th, 2019, 01:31 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Swankit let out a hiss once she spotted the 'dog' and fluffed up her fur threateningly, "Don't worry Magnoliastar I will fight off this dog!" She said sheathing and unsheathing her before she began to skillfully stalk up to the rock and pounced on it and quickly flicked it away, "Take that you mangy dog!" She hissed fiercely the black markings around her eyes wrinkling as her face scrunched up in determination.
"Swantalon you've been a great deputy!" Magnoliachaser yowled. "I think its time you got an award!" She said, dipping her head solemnly.

Mongolia turned around, picking a flower from the ground. "A token of my appreciation for you!" She meowed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 27th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@canine

(sorry this is so short and plain! writersblock is killing me, it’ll get better once we get the rp going ;v; feel free to have dawnsong come in however you like <3)

pineclaw always loved hunting. it was a healthy passtime; helps the clan, helps his hunger, and helps pass the day. but he also liked how it never got boring - each prey required its own approach and strategy, so a hunting experience was never the same. for example, every rabbit is fast, but not every rabbit runs the same direction. and after so many years of free-time-hunting, pineclaw has personally dubbed himself a pro. tonight in particular, was the perfect time for hunting. not many cats liked hunting at night (because prey can be less active) but personally, pineclaw has found it much easier to hunt in the stagnant air of the night. perhaps this was another excuse of his to spend time beneath the beautiful stars, but he’d beg to differ. so with the moon lighting his path, pineclaw set out for another hunting trip, head and tail held equally as high.
Old March 27th, 2019, 07:17 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:

"Swantalon you've been a great deputy!" Magnoliachaser yowled. "I think its time you got an award!" She said, dipping her head solemnly.

Mongolia turned around, picking a flower from the ground. "A token of my appreciation for you!" She meowed.
Swankit bounced up and down as she awaited her reward. She purred at the sight of the flower, "Thank you very much Magnoliastar, I am honored." She said dipping her head respectfully back holding back a barely contained purr.

Closed Thread