Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2019, 08:55 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Pollendust paused, realizing that it would be odd to simply talk to a deaf cat. Especially because she was now aware of his condition. "So," she said after a moment. She'd never had to go straight to an action. She flicked her tail again before deciding she could slowly lead them into doing something. "What do you like to do?" She asked, trying to make her words as simple to understand as she could. If she could get a vague idea, she could go from there. As much as she hated getting her paws dirty when messing with her play-things, she figured that this would be one of the times she would have to get the ball rolling herself, and be an active player for a longer time than she usually did.
NewtNight felt disappointed which his shoulders slump and frown a bit before sitting back up with a thoughtful look great more talking ...and there's not much to do in this clan...other than talking to Bumblefuzz...and my siblings ......Although I do like to take strolls....and hopefully finding a little place of my own...which will never happen... he rolled his eyes at that thought before standing up . He looked at Pollendust and beckoned her to follow with a flick of his tail as he began walking towards the territory , maybe a stroll is what both of them needed . Although he spotted Bumblefuzz sitting behind Pollendust with a look that gave him the hint that he felt left out, he and the golden tom always took strolls together ....He grumbled "fine . But you better keep quiet, besides I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm bonkers already ....which I hardly give a mouse's tail about But you know. For her sake." he meowed making Bumblefuzz jump up in happiness and was emedietly on his left side . He looked back at Pollendust and waited , she may think that he's ignoring her in a way , but he felt no need to talk when he couldn't hear a normal cat, this was different , Bumble was his imagination. Apart of him. Someone that he thought was the perfect companion . That would never leave him . He hummed , maybe he better explain what they were doing , he looked back at the territory and back at the she cat only to walk in place and to point his tail at her and himself . stroll. You . Me . Now. Besides you asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 29th, 2019, 09:54 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
NewtNight felt disappointed which his shoulders slump and frown a bit before sitting back up with a thoughtful look great more talking ...and there's not much to do in this clan...other than talking to Bumblefuzz...and my siblings ......Although I do like to take strolls....and hopefully finding a little place of my own...which will never happen... he rolled his eyes at that thought before standing up . He looked at Pollendust and beckoned her to follow with a flick of his tail as he began walking towards the territory , maybe a stroll is what both of them needed . Although he spotted Bumblefuzz sitting behind Pollendust with a look that gave him the hint that he felt left out, he and the golden tom always took strolls together ....He grumbled "fine . But you better keep quiet, besides I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm bonkers already ....which I hardly give a mouse's tail about But you know. For her sake." he meowed making Bumblefuzz jump up in happiness and was emedietly on his left side . He looked back at Pollendust and waited , she may think that he's ignoring her in a way , but he felt no need to talk when he couldn't hear a normal cat, this was different , Bumble was his imagination. Apart of him. Someone that he thought was the perfect companion . That would never leave him . He hummed , maybe he better explain what they were doing , he looked back at the territory and back at the she cat only to walk in place and to point his tail at her and himself . stroll. You . Me . Now. Besides you asked .
Pollendust blinked before following him towards the territory. Alright, she could work with a stroll. She saw him seem to adknowledge something again, but perhaps he was just talking to himself. She decided not to question it, as that would sour her attempts to get on the tom's good side. She followed, her pawsteps light as she acted as if this was normal. If she could get through to him, then she could learn a new way of flirtation. Besides, nobody had been catching her eye recently. Perhaps she was getting bored of her Clanmates. Maybe there were some cute cats in the other Clans when she got bored. She shook her head slightly, focusing on her newest target. She nodded at his actions, understanding what he was saying. The territory was nice enough, she supposed. She did need to get out a bit more, as most of her tactics took place in the camp, and perhaps going on a walk could give her some more ideas. And it could allow her to get to know the tom a bit more. The more she knew about the cats that caught her interest, the faster she could get to the fun part. She enjoyed the sun on her pelt as she stepped out of the camp, soft ground under her paw pads as a smile tugged at the corners of her lips.
Old March 30th, 2019, 11:13 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Pollendust blinked before following him towards the territory. Alright, she could work with a stroll. She saw him seem to adknowledge something again, but perhaps he was just talking to himself. She decided not to question it, as that would sour her attempts to get on the tom's good side. She followed, her pawsteps light as she acted as if this was normal. If she could get through to him, then she could learn a new way of flirtation. Besides, nobody had been catching her eye recently. Perhaps she was getting bored of her Clanmates. Maybe there were some cute cats in the other Clans when she got bored. She shook her head slightly, focusing on her newest target. She nodded at his actions, understanding what he was saying. The territory was nice enough, she supposed. She did need to get out a bit more, as most of her tactics took place in the camp, and perhaps going on a walk could give her some more ideas. And it could allow her to get to know the tom a bit more. The more she knew about the cats that caught her interest, the faster she could get to the fun part. She enjoyed the sun on her pelt as she stepped out of the camp, soft ground under her paw pads as a smile tugged at the corners of her lips.
NewtNight sighed in content as they made it out into the territory , his shoulders and muscles relaxed as he felt the breeze , his orbs scanning every bit of the Moore. His tail twitched as he looked at Pollendust and awaited for her to speak or do something , although his nose twitched as he thought he caught the scent of a rabbit , it made his mouth water at the possibility, he hasn't had a good rabbit since before leaf bare! He wondered if Pollendust could smell what he did , she seemed like she would be a good hunter, maybe they could share it? He shook his head oh no, that would be against the warrior code. But a clanmate is with me, I'm still technically feeding my clan...just one of the members ....so...it shouldn't be such a crime right? sarcasm was used heavily at first before it turned to seriousness . He looked back at the molly and got into a hunters crouch before springing forward and leaping up in the air only to land on his paws once again to signal her that he scented a rabbit . His claws unsheathed just because I can't hear doesn't mean I can't smell.

Last edited by Leucos; March 30th, 2019 at 11:13 AM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:50 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Swankit nodded, "You're so right." She mewed goofily, "We should just trick everyone and say we are siblings!" She said rather mischievously, "I think we could pull it off!" The tiny she-kit exclaimed looking up at her expectantly with wide blue eyes.
Magnoliachaser nodded with a grin. "Yeah! Everyone will believe us!" She purred with a chuckle.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 30th, 2019, 05:38 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Magnoliachaser nodded with a grin. "Yeah! Everyone will believe us!" She purred with a chuckle.
Swankit laughed and bounced around, "Oh I can't wait till my first gathering!" She mewed, "I'll be friendly with everyone but really I'll just be looking for each clan's weak spots so I'll be ready for battle!" She said clawing at the air.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 30th, 2019, 06:25 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Swankit laughed and bounced around, "Oh I can't wait till my first gathering!" She mewed, "I'll be friendly with everyone but really I'll just be looking for each clan's weak spots so I'll be ready for battle!" She said clawing at the air.
Magnoliachaser shook her head. "No battles on my watch!" She mewed, her tail flicking,courage in her eyes.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 30th, 2019, 06:44 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Magnoliachaser shook her head. "No battles on my watch!" She mewed, her tail flicking,courage in her eyes.
Swankit huffed, surprised at Magnoliachaser's sudden courage, "But how else will I be expected to protect the clan!?" She whined especially since battles were the things she looked forward to the most. She suddenly fluffed up her fur, "Plus I can handle myself." She mewed indignantly not wanting Magnoliachaser to think she was weak.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; March 30th, 2019 at 06:44 PM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 07:23 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Nobody would expect what Weaselshade did, and obviously the queen knew that and was able to play it to her advantage. It felt strange to be saying it now.. To actually be saying it out loud, and to not have to look over his shoulder. Weaselshade was dead, he knew it. He had asked around and she had died from disease. There was no satisfaction to be gained from it, Duskflight didn't feel happy knowing that she was no longer around. Maybe a bit safer, but not at all happy. Was that normal? At this point, the tom wasn't completely sure what was normal. But at the very least he could feel relieved in exposing Weaselshade's terrible truth. No longer would he bear the weight alone.
"Heh, it was uh. It was something alright, but what matters is that I'm here and able to tell you all the juicy details about it." Duskflight offered a smile to his friend, breathing out a breath as he could feel a weight lifting from his shoulders. Dipping his head, he'd chuckle as if to show silent thanks for his friend believing in his loyalty, no words needed to be spoken. "The thought does count, and just know if anyone tries to do that to you, I'll have your back. I learned a few tricks out there on my own and I'd be happy to use them to help a friend." Another chuckle would escape the mostly black tom, his eyes lighting up with a joy that he desperately needed. It had been too long since he could laugh and feel comfortable in his own hide.
it mustve felt like a weight off of duskflights shoulder to have his truth told to someone. larkfall felt the same way regarding cuckoosnarl - even if he had dealt with that alone. it was still a bit of a sore subject, but he guessed dusk could relate to that, so if it came up, hed be open about it. he smiled at his gesture with a chuckle,"i d-dont mind you playing body guard, or vise versa," he replied sheepishly. it felt good to laugh and smile again and feel...relatively safe in your own home. he hadnt felt that in so long. to have someone on your side wanting to be there for you - it was like a breath of fresh air. "after you left... alot happened, so similar to you its funny. but instead of having the option to flee, i was.. caged here under someone i thought who loved me," the words were vauge, but he hoped duskflight caught on quickly. he didnt notice he had looked away when speaking, a natural habit he had picked up. aways be on guard. always know whos coming. always be ware of whos in your presence. thats something he was convinced wouldnt go away - the natural notion to relax. his head was always going a hundred miles an hour. his smile returned again, if not a bit somber now,"but im really glad youre here. i feel less alone,"
Old March 30th, 2019, 08:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
NewtNight sighed in content as they made it out into the territory , his shoulders and muscles relaxed as he felt the breeze , his orbs scanning every bit of the Moore. His tail twitched as he looked at Pollendust and awaited for her to speak or do something , although his nose twitched as he thought he caught the scent of a rabbit , it made his mouth water at the possibility, he hasn't had a good rabbit since before leaf bare! He wondered if Pollendust could smell what he did , she seemed like she would be a good hunter, maybe they could share it? He shook his head oh no, that would be against the warrior code. But a clanmate is with me, I'm still technically feeding my clan...just one of the members ....so...it shouldn't be such a crime right? sarcasm was used heavily at first before it turned to seriousness . He looked back at the molly and got into a hunters crouch before springing forward and leaping up in the air only to land on his paws once again to signal her that he scented a rabbit . His claws unsheathed just because I can't hear doesn't mean I can't smell.
Pollendust kept pace with her Clanmate, occasionally letting her gaze sweep over the familiar territory of the moor. A sudden scent caught her attention, making her ears angle forward as she opened her maw slightly. Rabbit. She felt a victorious pang. Hunting. Finally something that could get this going. She nodded at his signal, spotting a flash of the creature. It's scent was close. She cursed the warrior code for not allowing her to tear into it as soon as it was dead. She crouched, her eyes focused and her maw slightly parting again. Her gaze determined and focused. Just because she didn't like getting her paws dirty with her little toys didn't mean she didn't like the rush of adrenaline that hunting gave her. Besides, she had grown somewhat skilled at it from going out with other cats that enjoyed it. When she wasn't messing with others, Pollendust liked to occasional go out and try to find something to hunt. It had lead to a few of her border meetings. Those never got very far, due to Clan rules and nerves, mostly from the other cat, but it was still fun to get new blood and new ideas of customs and cats from the other Clans.
Old March 31st, 2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Pollendust kept pace with her Clanmate, occasionally letting her gaze sweep over the familiar territory of the moor. A sudden scent caught her attention, making her ears angle forward as she opened her maw slightly. Rabbit. She felt a victorious pang. Hunting. Finally something that could get this going. She nodded at his signal, spotting a flash of the creature. It's scent was close. She cursed the warrior code for not allowing her to tear into it as soon as it was dead. She crouched, her eyes focused and her maw slightly parting again. Her gaze determined and focused. Just because she didn't like getting her paws dirty with her little toys didn't mean she didn't like the rush of adrenaline that hunting gave her. Besides, she had grown somewhat skilled at it from going out with other cats that enjoyed it. When she wasn't messing with others, Pollendust liked to occasional go out and try to find something to hunt. It had lead to a few of her border meetings. Those never got very far, due to Clan rules and nerves, mostly from the other cat, but it was still fun to get new blood and new ideas of customs and cats from the other Clans.
he let out his first purr since pollen decided to socialize with him, a spark could be seen in his eyes as he stayed in his hunters crouch ,his nose and eyes open . He spotted the same flash that she did, his paws itched to just chase after it like a kit , but that he was not, he grew up, time to play the part. He crept closer and closer but he made sure to flatten himself to where his stomach fur brushed the grass, his paws shuffling carefully , not wanting to make any sort of thud. The grey warrior stopped a tail length ahead of pollen , his lips parting to taste the air , he could almost taste it the scent was so strong. Newts ears folded back as he slowly started to lift himself up , his right paw tentatively reaching out before reeling it back in a few inches and repeating the same process a few times , this time he was sure it wouldn't cause any disruption as he carefully set the paw down. His whiskers twitched as he looked back at the she cat , curiosity could be seen in his eyes regarding on who's gonna make the first move with a tail flick.

Closed Thread