Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:21 PM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:17 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 09:10 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 09:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2019, 06:37 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Aquilex
"ok im glad, will we continue training or do something else" darkpaw said feeling like he needed a challenge of some sort even just too see how much he could hunt.
Tatteredhawk flicked the tip of his tail in thought. "I suppose I could teach you some basic hunting strategies."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:59 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Aquilex
"ok just give the order and i will do it,"he said bored needed something to do
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 6th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

Redpaw rose his nose to scent the fresh herbs. Sadly, it was blocked by a scent of the frog the Selkirk Rex decided to bring to cheer up Emberpaw, his sibling. He got permission from his mentor to visit the injured sister. He followed his brother and another sister, Tigerpaw, and Softpaw- who he brought along, although he can tell that Tigerpaw wasn't proud of that decision.
"Ey Emuraw!" he greeted his sister through the fresh kill. He walked to the medicine den bedding for the injured, and let the plump frog plopped to the dusty ground. Finally away from the fresh kill's aroma, he took a deep sniff of the herbs. Well the smell is kinda bitter to the red sibling. He stared good-heartedly at Emberpaw and mewed, "I hope you like the gift," Redpaw quickly added, "I also hope this place is taking good care of you."
@Undertaker @Casper
The brown tabby trailed after her brothers, ears flattened and head down. Softpaw wasn't sure why she had tagged along even at a request, it wasn't like she brought anything for Ember. Tigerpaw had made it rather clear that she wasn't really needed and she was pretty sure that Redpaw was just being nice again. The young molly made sure to keep in the toms shadows and stayed a bit further back. She had a hard time feeling like she fit in with her siblings they made her feel self-conscious, so add that the thought that she hadn't brought anything for Emberpaw, well it was no wonder why took a seat a few tail lengths away from the siblings. Her mismatched eyes drifted from her paws to the other three and then back to her paws.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 6th, 2019, 12:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Open]

A small black apprentice with a white spot on her chest sat in the clearing. She sat there looking around the clearing at her busy clanmates. She wanted to be busy, but her mentor hadn’t come around to teach her anything yet. The small cat stood up and shook out her fur. She had never been out of the camp before.

Tinypaw stretched her legs out before padding over to the camp entrance. The molly stopped right inside the camp right near the entrance. She didn’t know if she was brave enough to go out of camp by herself. Tinypaw looked around her at all the cats.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 6th, 2019, 06:58 PM
maplebriar

@Aquilex
"sorry i just like a challenge" he said
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:12 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex
"sorry i just like a challenge" he said
"I need to actually teach you how to hunt before just sending you off," Tatteredhawk said, scoffing and rolling his eyes. "The most important thing is to know how to pinpoint and track scents. Not to mention knowing which way the wind is blowing. You always want to be downwind of your prey. And-" the tom suddenly cut himself off, giving Darkpaw a steady look. "Do you even know what downwind means?"

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; December 6th, 2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:19 PM
maplebriar

@Aquilex
"yes it means to be in the direction the wind is blowing so the mice cant sent you but you cant be sented by the mouse" he said wondering if he was correct
@sliversnow the shy
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:25 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex
"yes it means to be in the direction the wind is blowing so the mice cant sent you but you cant be sented by the mouse" he said wondering if he was correct
Tatteredhawk nodded. "Good, you have some sense. Let's start by showing you the hunter's crouch." The warrior lowered into a crouch, his belly fur just barely brushing the grass. "You want to make sure your weight is even on all four paws and your tail is straight out behind you."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 7th, 2019, 12:36 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@GrapeGalaxy

As Morningeye left his den, Maggotmouth looked up at him with an amused expression. The sleek dark brown tom laid around the freshkill pile, tail flicking lazily. He lowered his head to take a bite of the half-eaten mouse between his paws before calling out to Morningeye,

"Good morning, sunshine! They should really change your name to Sleepyeye, huh? You look exhausted. What, were you up all night chasing your own tail or something?"
Old December 7th, 2019, 09:48 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper

Strawberrythorn had parted with Kiwibounce and Snowflower upon reaching the camp, heading straight for Icestar’s den to report on the patrol. As soon as this responsibility was off of her shoulders, the better. Especially since it was Icestar she had to report to. The ginger feline would much rather talk to Crowtail than their “oh great high-and-mighty” leader. But upon entering the den, Strawberrythorn held her head up and gave a smile, blue eyes making sure to meet Icestar’s orange ones. “The dawn patrol to the Riverclan border has been completed. And I must say, it reeks of both Riverclan and Shadowclan scent, I believe Riverclan has been copying our extensive patrols.” She narrowed her eyes slightly, her smile becoming more of a grin. “I don’t believe we’ll be finding prey around there anytime soon, just so you know.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread