Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bye y'all
Last post by glitch
Today 07:39 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:57 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:26 AM

Old October 12th, 2020, 04:25 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Darkclan (Roleplay!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowyUnknown View Post
Midnightmoon hadn't taken the time to do the meeting she started to rap all the different herbs in leaf wraps she could easily open. She placed all the leaf wraps in her storage and she plopped in her nest sighing with relief to take a small nap. She wrapped her tail around herelf.
(OPEN if anyone has an injury or just wants to bother her.)
Skunkheart came back in after the meeting. “Nightfur named three kits as apprentices, and assigned some camp guards,” she said. She assumed that she should inform her mentor of the comings and goings of the clan, especially when it meant a new rank. “So, need any help?”
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:42 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Midnightmoon lifted her head. And turned her head she nodded. Oh no, I finished the herbs for today. Perhaps check on the new apprentices? Or warriors? She mewed. { @Dart (The Nightlight). }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:52 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Stardustt ]

Rainpaw

The blind apprentice made her way over to the crowd, late. Her dark wings were folded neatly on her back, three tails feeling for any cats around her.

Blizzardpaw

The tom bounded over. "Sorry i'm late Nightfur!" the apprentice called out, a trail from his useless leg left behind him.
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:59 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowyUnknown View Post
Midnightmoon lifted her head. And turned her head she nodded. Oh no, I finished the herbs for today. Perhaps check on the new apprentices? Or warriors? She mewed. { @Dart (The Nightlight). }
“Alright,” Skunkflower said. She left the medicine cats’ den and went back to the clearing to see her clanmates. She came up to the first cat she saw. “Hello. Midnightmoon wants me to see how everyone’s doing,” she explained. “What’s up?” (Open)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; October 12th, 2020 at 04:59 PM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 08:46 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Ahem. This is just a nice little thread bump. <3)

Old October 12th, 2020, 10:31 PM
oh, how i love you..

(Ahhh! I forgot who quoted or mentioned me today, uh, I'm assuming.. a couple of you did, I'll go search my quotes and respond now haha-)

Baby, my phone!

Old October 12th, 2020, 10:59 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
"Ok! Lets go!" Wolfhowl said bouncing off.
Swifttalon stormed out of camp not paying attention to her apprentice.

Snowbird saw Swifttalon treating the app terrible and went looking for Nightfur. "Nightfur! Mistystar! You should give that poor apprentice to someone else! Swifttalon has it scared out of its wits." She said frowning. @Stardustt @Feather-kit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart (The Nightlight) View Post
Spiderpaw sat obediantly. Well.. She should listen to her mentor, right? That was one of the most important points of being an apprentice.

Bristlepounce nodded to Nightfur. Camp guard, huh? He could see how Nightfur would have chosen him. He felt like most cats would complain about being overall departed from the clan, always working. But Bristlepounce preferred his time alone, the only sound around him would be the soft chatter of clan life, the sweet sweet forest, and, of course, his own thoughts. It was peaceful to him.

“Wait, Nightfur,” Songtail said, jogging up to him after he leapt off the rock. “I want to be a camp guard too,” he said. “I can protect this clan just as good if not better than any cat,” he argued. “That way I can look after the clan, protect it, and make sure it’s safe. I could be of great use around here! Just please let me be a camp guard.” The younger warrior practically begged. He was determined to do his absolute best he possibly could to help the clan, and he wasn’t afraid to make that known.
The deputy looked between the two cats, "Uhm, Songtail, you can be a guard too. Meet me at Sundown with the rest, Snowbird, show me Swifttalon." His tail bared it's fangs angrily at the situation.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 12th, 2020, 11:03 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Quailpaw follows her mentor while Owlpaw wonders why her mentor doesn,t like her. @Mal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

The deputy looked between the two cats, "Uhm, Songtail, you can be a guard too. Meet me at Sundown with the rest, Snowbird, show me Swifttalon." His tail bared it's fangs angrily at the situation.
Swifttalon stops near the heart of the territory. “What now?” She growled at the apprentice. She wondered why in the world that idiotic deputy gave her a apprentice.
Wolfhowl stopped a good distance from camp. “What do you smell?” He asked quieting.

Snowbird nodded and darted out of camp tracking Swifttalon and Owlpaw. She found them and stopped in the shadows to watch.
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:09 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Swifttalon stops near the heart of the territory. “What now?” She growled at the apprentice. She wondered why in the world that idiotic deputy gave her a apprentice.
Wolfhowl stopped a good distance from camp. “What do you smell?” He asked quieting.

Snowbird nodded and darted out of camp tracking Swifttalon and Owlpaw. She found them and stopped in the shadows to watch.
Nightfur hid in the bushes with her, watching the scene. He had to keep his tail from snarling with anger as he watched.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 13th, 2020, 06:50 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

Songtail watched them go. He was ready for this “special training.” And he was excited, too. His tail clicked it’s happiness.