Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Moonraven
Today 02:25 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old July 12th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ℒ𝓸𝓽𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Moonrise was curled up in her nest, the tip of her tail lightly touching her nose. With her last few quiet snores, Moonrise woke from her delightful slumber. As she sleepily rubbed her eyes with her paws, she found herself staring at the rays of sunlight seeping into the den. She slowly rose to her paws, unknowing of the fact she had woken up extremely late. Moonrise took a step out of her comfortable nest, disturbing the motionless moss. She let out a small wail of agony as she felt a pang of pain residing in her paws. Moonrise picked up her left paw and gave it a couple of swift licks, then did the same for her other paw.
Lightningstrike look at her, he was in the den too. He had worked overtime and got a break. "Are you ok? I could probably get some moss for you to rest them on if you like." He looked at her paws. "Or if your up to it we can hunt." @Hopekit

Eaglesoar brought in two mice and placed it on the pile. He looked around for something else to do.

Viperstrike got up and walked to the fresh-kill pile. She picked out a mouse and sat by a small rock while eating.

Salmonrush was sleeping, she had recently injured her forepaw, so she got a break from warrior duties until she was healed.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)

Last edited by Wolvesregion; July 12th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:00 PM
May be a cow

My Mood: Yeehaw

GreySoul snapped back to reality.He laid on the ground on the very edge of camp.He still felt the sting of the gash running along his body,byt for some reason he found strength to stand.He took small steps trying to reach the clearing.It felt like he had walked for hours,but he finally came to the middle of the clearing.With the last of his energy he shouted trying to gain attention.
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverClaw View Post
GreySoul snapped back to reality.He laid on the ground on the very edge of camp.He still felt the sting of the gash running along his body,byt for some reason he found strength to stand.He took small steps trying to reach the clearing.It felt like he had walked for hours,but he finally came to the middle of the clearing.With the last of his energy he shouted trying to gain attention.
Eaglesoar and Viperstrike looked at him. "What's up?"'
They said at the same time.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:26 PM
May be a cow

GreySoul was ready to collapse,but he thought heard another cat's voice so he tried to hold on a little longer
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:28 PM
May be a cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Reaper View Post

GreySoul thought he heard another voice.As faint as it was he was sure of it.He throw up his head and shouted again.
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:36 PM
May be a cow

Quote:

GreySoul choked out the words he had neede to say"The Beast....it is here.It did this to me.....prepare!
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
May be a cow

Quote:

GreySoul now could see only blurry outlines of the cats.GreySoul was able to say what he needed to.GreySoul hoarsely said the words"The Beast...he did this to me....be wary.....be prepared!"GreySoul then gave in to his pain and collapsed unconscious.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:54 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Lightningstrike look at her, he was in the den too. He had worked overtime and got a break. "Are you ok? I could probably get some moss for you to rest them on if you like." He looked at her paws. "Or if your up to it we can hunt." @Hopekit

Eaglesoar brought in two mice and placed it on the pile. He looked around for something else to do.

Viperstrike got up and walked to the fresh-kill pile. She picked out a mouse and sat by a small rock while eating.

Salmonrush was sleeping, she had recently injured her forepaw, so she got a break from warrior duties until she was healed.

Moonrise's head whipped towards a voice. "Huh? Who is it?" She mewed, surprised. She licked her chest fur in embarrassment. She had thought she was the only one in the den that was awake. "How are you awake so early?" She mewed, having no idea that she had woken late. As Moonrise's eyes adjusted to the lighting in the den, she recognized the sandy-colored pelt of Lightningstrike. "Greetings, Lightningstrike." She meowed warmly. "I'm fine, thanks. How about you?" As he offered to get moss for her nest, she took a quick glance at her bedding. It was crumpled and looked uncomfortable, but she would do it herself later. "No, thanks." She responded with a small nod of acknowledgement. "We can hunt if you'd like. Let me just see if I can help Lotusstar with anything. Can you wait for me here?" She asked, then quickly added, "Or at the camp entrance. If you want you can start without me, though." With that, she bounced out of the den, energetic and ready to help her Clan. As she felt warm beams of light shine on her she decided to see how far the sun was in the sky after she found Lotusstar. With that final thought, Moonrise sniffed, looking for one scent in particular; Lotusstar's . "Lotusstar?" She called loudly.

Last edited by Hopekit; July 12th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Moonrise's head whipped towards a voice. "Huh? Who is it?" She mewed, surprised. She had thought she was the only one in the den that was awake. "How are you awake so early?" She mewed, having no idea that she had woken late. As Moonrise's eyes adjusted to the lighting in the den, she recognized the sandy-colored pelt of Lightningstrike. "Greetings, Lightningstrike." She meowed warmly. "I'm fine, thanks. How about you?" As he offered to get moss for her nest, she took a quick glance at her bedding. It was crumpled and looked uncomfortable, but she would do it herself later. "No, thanks." She responded with a small nod of acknowledgement. "We can hunt if you'd like. Let me just see if I can help Lotusstar with anything. Can you wait for me here?" She asked, then quickly added, "Or at the camp entrance. If you want you can start without me, though." With that, she bounced out of the den, energetic and ready to help her Clan.
"I hope Lotusstar doesn't tell her she woke late..." He walked out and waited at the entrance. Patrols were being assigned, and he wasn't chosen. I can still patrol you know..

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:02 PM

My Mood: Lonely

"Oh, and Lightningstrike, would you like to be on patrol?" She called behind her shoulder, pausing and waiting for an answer.