ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Fits
Today 04:40 PM

Old February 9th, 2021, 07:46 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

Blackhaze nodded, “Good go now. And remember to bring it to illicit.” Turning to his love he smiled, “Your wish is my command my darling. You shall have your head soon.” Ahh, all he needed to finish up this night was a nice massage. He needed one, all of everything was weighing on him again.

@gs29513 @bmkmb @Cobra @Jackpot

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 9th, 2021, 08:11 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Nodding quickly, Shrewstep drifted out of the dream world and into reality before awaking, already beginning to regret his decision.
Old February 9th, 2021, 09:13 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @Exis posting surprise, just posting a handful before making her disappear- )

A look of bewilderment crossed her face. The alter ego taking her over again. What was he thinking!? She was perfectly capable of this! "Why can't I go!? It'll be my first time!" she snarled at her so-called brother. Was he delusional?! She was perfectly fit to go! Her desire to kill something was strong and she was angry that she didn't get to go! Why was Darkpaw hanging around this guy anyways?! He was only a bad influence when he wanted to be and randomly a sickly sweet idiot after! She seemed completely different. The way she stood, the way she spoke, the way she looked, bizarre ways for her to act. She bared her teeth at her brother. "I don't get why I can't go! You were on board with this a minute ago!" she spat. Anger grew and grew within her, the urge to kill something.. anything.. only growing alongside the overflowing anger. "I knew I shouldn't have been hanging around you." The she-cat huffed angrily as her back arched and her tail lashed wildly behind her.

Baby, my phone!

Old February 10th, 2021, 05:58 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze turned to her, well that was strange. He wasn’t scared, Darkpaw couldn’t exactly hurt him. “I said no because you acted like this. The Darkpaw I know wouldn’t take another life. Until you calm your tail, you’ll be doing no such excursion.”
@Starry Nightfall

Old February 10th, 2021, 10:02 AM
oh, how i love you..

( @Exis )

She roared with burning hatred for him. But it was not her own. "I don't need you! You can't tell me what to do!" She snarled in his face and then turned away. She was going to kill something on her own. Yes, she would! She growled on her way out and muttered under her breath, "I hate you." Soon after, she bounded out of the cave and forced herself to awaken mere seconds later. She would never forget this. At least, this side of her wouldn't. The normal side of her would never remember.

*insert what we discussed in vms here pfpfpf*

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; February 10th, 2021 at 10:03 AM.
Old February 10th, 2021, 11:23 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze sigh, he turned to Ashenpaw and nodded for him to watch over her. Something about this wasn’t sitting right with him. “Alright then, let’s get to work.”
@Jackpot (star is on hiatus so it’s not rlly like an rp thing, Dark is about to get kidnapped anyhow.) @Starry Nightfall

Old February 11th, 2021, 12:22 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @TheNyanCatMinecart

He wasn't upset. Not at all. The molly seemed to have something in mind, even if she couldn't tell because… well, they were enemies despite all this. The second they left the realm and returned to the living world, they would be enemies. There would be no leniency, not when their clans were in the midst of war and rebellion. Whatever Dawnstar had done to them, it couldn't have been good. The windrunners had no use to her; they were her puppets. Unlike the shadowdwellers who were bound but mostly protected from the wrath of their beastly leader, the windrunners held no such privilege, and without someone to guide them, they were like frogs, bouncing around frantically in an effort to evade hungry predators.

But since she couldn't read his mind, the frosty warrior stated, "I am not upset. We are of different clans. I would be concerned if you shared such private information to an enemy, even if only by circumstance, so easily."

The shadowdweller watched her for a moment, then muttered, "We do not know each other." He made sure that he had Ashfeather's attention before continuing, "The second we leave this place, we do not know each other. Otherwise, it would cause suspicion. Once we leave, I do not know your name; you do not know mine. We do not converse unless absolutely necessary, unless we find ourselves here again." At that, Talonstone motioned with his tail. Here, meaning the otherrealm or the dreamverse. Not in the forest.

His gaze bore into hers, soothing yet solemn and piercing. He waited for her to agree—or to disagree—to say something. Enemies by circumstance… if they had been from different clans, the unaffected ones, he wondered how this interaction might've gone.
Ashfeather listened to the white-furred tom's words. What he said was entirely true: what would her Clanmates think if she knew Talonstone by name, or by personality? Would they think that she'd betrayed WindClan? Wolffang and Rosebriar would've made those rumors run wild, and who knew what would happen to her? Anxiety forced the she-cat to dig her long, oddly sharp claws into the ground. Then she remembered that Talonstone couldn't read her mind. Did she look agitated by his news?

"That would be for the best," she meowed, attempting to keep that stupid stutter out of her voice. "Things would be so much easier if you weren't my enemy... but we should part now." She swallowed. "I need to make sure that Whitekit, and the rest of my Clan, is okay." An image of the black-and-white kit flashed in the deformed she-cat's mind, along with an idea. Ravenkit had run away; what if Whitekit did, too?

And action must be taken. Taking a deep breath, Ashfeather lifted one paw, then turned to look at Talonstone. She just wanted some indication that she should leave.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 13th, 2021, 01:34 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze climbed atop the cave and brought forth all those in the mafia. “It’s tike to train!” He called out.

(I want to get some other threads notice. Only two or three cats will train in this thread today.)

Old February 13th, 2021, 01:53 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Talonstone watched idly as some felines materialized. Blackhaze always earned the most attention out of all the mafia members. Obviously, he had nothing wrong with that—the black-furred feline was the self-proclaimed leader, after all. But still, it would be nice for the instructors to actually host a lesson for once.

[For lessons on the fighting process, strategy, pain tolerance, and manipulation, please redirect here and have your cat ask Talonstone for training.]
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 18th, 2021, 08:09 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze climbed atop the cave and brought forth all those in the mafia. “It’s tike to train!” He called out.

(I want to get some other threads notice. Only two or three cats will train in this thread today.)

@bmkmb

Tumblepaw faded into view, and he looked around. A feeling of satisfaction bubbled up inside of him. He was back. Maybe he´d leave with all his fur intact this time.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit