You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

Claws bit into the soft flesh of his face, his neck, and further scratched into his chest, all little more than kitten scratches due to Curlyeye's sheer panicked flailings. The real damage was done to the back of his leg holding the moor runner down, each kick drawing scouring claws into his calf and thigh.
The hind leg that wasn't holding the warrior down by the belly tried to stomp on one of the flailing hind limbs while he positioned a heavy paw to the downed warriors chest, and the other by Curlyeye's throat. The only paw that would try sinking claws into his flesh the paw on his chest.
Regardless of how well he had the warrior pinned, he leaned closer, a murderous rage in his eyes.
"I'll let you up without a fuss if you promise to high tail yourself back to your moor."
Not that he could really double check as much unless this warrior was dumb enough to let himself be caught by him again. Then he'd just have to throw any idea of mercy out the window.
He didn't want to kill anyone right now. He just wanted his Clan to be left the hell alone so they could rest.
And they couldn't when every other Clan bumbled their way over for the sole purpose of trying to make their day worse.

Hmm, this was rather unfortunate. While he did manage to get a few smacks in at the big Riverclan warrior, Curlyeye was still pinned, and was about to get even more pinned if he didn't do something really quick. He was able to twist well enough that his hind legs weren't quite caught by the claws of his opponent, it was hard to pin something you couldn't see after all, but only barely. The planting of the hind paw still left a really fun(read: painful) scratch on his thigh, but that was the last of his worries.

The paw on his chest also hurt like crazy, but the one near his throat was the really scary prospect. His opponent spoke his first words, and it was definitely just a little bit terrifying. He debated agreeing, or agreeing and then circling the battle, looking for easier prey, but he was as bit of an idiot, quite often to a fault. Instead of taking one of these fully sensible routes, considering how much of a size disadvantage he had, Curlyeye chose to try and bite at the paw near his throat, or more accurately the bit of leg just above it, which he might be able to reach with a sharp jerk of the head. He also tried to renew the flailing of his hind legs, hoping that he'd be able to get himself enough space to wriggle away. Maybe he could run a bit away and get some distance on the fish eater or something, just to regroup.
Old August 29th, 2023, 07:35 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

Featherpelt - he/him - 18 moons

---

Featherpelt felt so off fighting such a young cat. She hardly looked older than a kit! He froze once more. Stars be damned, he was not going to injure an apprentice. No matter how much they needed to win this war. Is a wave of panic he rushed to her side, grabbing her by the scruff and placing her upright.

"I'm terribly sorry you're caught up in all this little one, and I'm terribly sorry for those scratches." he offered a quick head bump. "Stay safe dear." he whispered sharply before leaving her and finding a bigger opponent.

Beepaw stood in shock. A warrior from Windclan, the clan who had mercilessly attacked her clan and killed Beanstar, was disengaging from the fight when he clearly had the advantage? Before she could think about that she remembered the battle that was going on around him. She ran out of the battle to safety. She could fight for her clan later, after she got more battle training.
Old August 29th, 2023, 07:46 PM
Call me Honey or H!

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: After 2-3 days pref!
My Mood: Hopeful

Waspmeadow
She-cat
Warrior
22 moons

Waspmeadow didn't have time to react, and in moments she was pinned to the floor with a THUD. With a sharp exhale, she was winded, struggling to breathe. The cat on top of her brought her paw up and attempted to claw at her neck. As she swiped, Waspmeadow moved her head to the right as much as she could, and braced for impact. Fireflame's claws sliced across her neck. As Waspmeadow had moved, she had thrown off the she-cat's strike and lessened the blow, but the pain still managed strike every nerve her body. A surge of adrenaline shot through her and she felt blood pump in her ears. Louder. Louder. She gathered up all the strength that she could muster, and attempted to kick the felines stomach, so she would let go, creating a chance for Waspmeadow to escape her grasp.

@Spirit_life_yt (sorry, it won't let me quote, wco is glitching for me ahhh >:[)

────────────
waspmeadow purrks
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1
────────────

wasp's biotoyhouseart shop

Last edited by Honeysnout; August 29th, 2023 at 07:47 PM.
Old August 29th, 2023, 07:49 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

A gloating beast, that’s what she was up against here. As the tom approached, she back-stepped quickly, and she repeated the action a few more times until the Lionheart landed a well-placed scratch across her muzzle and down to the tip of her nose. Despite the chaos in trying to keep herself upright on her own four paws, she heard the medicine cat apprentice’s call, and it seemed to fuel the fire that got her here in the first place.

Lightningpaw was right–he was nothing more than a blood-thirsty killer. What warrior in good faith murdered another warrior when it wasn’t necessary? Sure, Pebbleburr could have been a threat, they were all threats–but did Pebbleburr prove to be a threat that called to be neutralised in death? No, certainly not. Pebbleburr had hardly even laid a paw on Nightspark, it seemed. This brute spoke to the stars as if they cradled his very being, and yet he did not follow the code that those very same stars pieced together by paw. How hypocritical.

As much as Mousefern would have loved to sit and discuss that very point that she pieced together in her mind, she didn’t have the time.

When another paw with unsheathed claws came sweeping towards her, she ducked beneath his paw, lunging upwards towards his throat with an open jaw. She was hoping to snap her jaws around the flesh just beneath his chin–but who knows where she’d end up biting him, if she landed the blow.

[ @WhiteDawn @Alchemist Kitsune , yupper you’ve got the right idea, don’t worry ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old August 29th, 2023, 08:19 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
[CENTER]

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

Blood welled from where he'd bitten the young warrior, but he didn't have much, if any, chance to consider it a victory as her own claws were already coming for his face. He twisted his back half closer so that he could use a hind leg, the one without claws, to try to kick at her flank as he moved away.
His greatest saving grace was the fact he hardly had ears anymore, and Firestorm's claws instead scoured along the side of his head and tangled in his thick, wirey fur, more a nuisance as the claws pulled painfully.
With a pained snarl, his jaws turned to snap at the other warriors offending arm before it could retreat to its owner. He didn't intend to do permanent damage, just cause a little flesh wound to further whittle down his opponent.
Once they were separated even barely, the sting of the scratches on his face finally registered like pin pricks of ice piercing the boiling feeling of his blood. Without taking time to check them in full, they all felt superficial and like they won't be adding to the map of scars that already existed.
But he didn't dwell on it long, attention returned to the young warrior in front of him.
His tail lashed and he waited for her next move.

Firestorm
Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm’s brief satisfaction from landing a blow on the older warrior was interrupted by a pained howl when teeth sank into her front leg. Before she was able to properly react, the RiverClan tom got off of her and put some distance between the two of them.

Pale green eyes carefully, watching, she realized that the tom was waiting for her to make a move. Gosh, why hadn’t anyone told her that battle would be this exhausting? She would’ve just stayed at camp and told stories of her overwhelming greatness to the kits in the nursery as their parents were off fighting. Unfortunately, she didn’t choose that option. Here she was, on a battlefield in some random part of RiverClan territory, head swimming and feeling the urge to vomit.

Shaking the daze out of her head, she attempted to focus herself. ’Just one strike… That’s all I need and then I’m done’ the orange tabby thought to herself. If she wanted to properly show off, she was going to have to ignore the other sounds, smells, and cats dancing around in her vision to avoid being overwhelmed. Taking a deep breath and biting back the pain, she moved forward as quickly as she could, bringing down a clawed paw towards the top of Sedgestorm’s head. This of course put her in a vulnerable position and left her open to a proper counter and/or a follow-up.

That didn't matter to her right now though. She could do this. She was the great Firestorm after all. So what if this cat was absolutely humongous? He also appeared to be quite a bit older than her, but she could do this! Then she'd go brag to everyone about how amazing she was and how she was the coolest in the whole clan for her contribution to the battle,.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 29th, 2023, 08:31 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Featherpelt - he/him - 18 moons

---

Now having felt like he had done the right thing, Featherpelt turned back to the bloodshed. He could feel a dull throbbing in his back, one he was certain was going to feel ten times worse in the morning. He whipped his long wait around as he turned to find another Riverclan cat that hopefully wouldn't kill him. What on earth do they feed these cats? They were huge

[open!!]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 29th, 2023, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

Bluestone growled as he finally got target a wind lan warrior surely younger than him, the big tom unsheathed his claws and approached the molly slowly and cautiously" looks like it's you and me. How dare you windclanner call a battle on us!" He snapped lunging at the molly and clawing at her neck. His eyes angry and cold as he kept his eyes on the molly. Once passing he turned around and leapt on the molly hopeing to maybe weaken her

( Go power play on bluestone just don't kill him, major and minor injuries are allowed )
Berryfrost
She/Her

She. . . Oh, heavens. She had made a grave mistake. One step into the thick of the enemy, and she'd been attacked. Caught utterly off-guard, as if she were a flailing kitten instead of a battle-trained warrior. You and me, she repeated soundlessly.

But nothing would prepare her for the sudden lunge, or the sting of claws digging into her throat. Berryfrost let out a high-pitched shriek of pain, claws scrambling for purchase in her opponent's fur as she was pulled downward.

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?
Old August 29th, 2023, 08:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Briarpaw

The tabby flung herself into the battle with a snarl of fury, claws sliding out as she leaped at a nearby WindClanner with a snarl.

[OPEN]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 29th, 2023, 09:06 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post
——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan

~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————

| @Lillian |

——————

RiverClans prized jewel, the queen bee had been stretching out her sprained paw… She was trying to see if she was ready to patrol or not… She always cared about her hard work within her clan, always wanted to make an impact on those around her… Maybe it was dedication, or maybe it was anxiety, her trying to make up for the countless errors she made moons ago… Nevertheless, she seemed okay…

She seemed okay until yells rang through her ears, and she almost wanted to cry at the calls… Not… Again… Hadn’t RiverClan been through enough already? The last thing she wanted was to lose more of her clanmates… Her family… Her only family, now that SnowLeap was gone. Standing up, she dodged the WindClan deputy, her claws strangely sheathed… “Get OUT of my territory or PAY for it,”

Tail lashing, her claws finally drew out… Judging by the atmosphere, this battle would take more than a threat to end… Knowing that WindClanners are fast, Pebblesplash decided to use a strategy of faking attacks… She’d pretend to to something only to do something else entirely. Immediately, she goes to swat at his face with her injured paw… Yes it hurt, so it wouldn’t be a strong hit anyways. She hoped it would scare him into dodging so she could jump on him and grab his scruff…

——————

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Words were ignored as Pebblesplash dodged his attack. He wasn't in the mood for the games. Beanstar had killed Twilightstar in cold-blood and his he and his Clan would pay for that transgression.

As Pebbesplash swiped toward his face, Fallownose simply ducked his head under her forepaw, using his hind legs to power forward in an attempt to grab her throat between his jaws.
Old August 29th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Hollytail didn't notice another cat heading towards him, Pebblefur called out a warning but was cut off as someone knocked into her. Hollytail turned at the last moment but it was too late.

(Open for Pebblefur)
@CreeperLover649 @Undertaker

Leechscar grunted softly as his paws knocked into the tom as he shoved him away from Tigerpaw. He didn't quite mean to pin the warrior as they landed but that's what effectively happened. The huge warrior heard more than saw Tigerpaw get up and dart off. What? Wow, so she was just going to leave him after that? This is why he didn't give his loyalty to WindClan. No one cared about him at the end of the day aside from kin.

"Pardon me for the interruption." Leechscar meowed bitterly in an uncaring tone. "So I'm going to let you up, I'd prefer you not claw me just came to help out an idiot, not fight her battle." Leechscar told the RiverClan warrior while stepping away from him. His green eyes didn't leave the tom as he waited to see what the opposing warrior would do. Where the hell was Leechscar's apprentice, his former apprentice, and his sister? "Where the hell is your leader? Shouldn't Beanstar be out here fighting with his clanmates?"

The more Leechscar hung around the more he got the uneasy feeling that Twilightstar was not going to be overly joyed with this violence. His mother was upset as it was and if the cause of all this trouble wasn't even here...

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 29th, 2023 at 09:23 PM.
Closed Thread