Last post by starry
Today 02:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2019, 10:25 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: May Gathering

[ @Flippaw @Calliecat ]

Rumblestorm;s gaze darted to the other tom's claws. His fur prickled, and he was about to slide out his own in case the need to defend himself proved necessary before he realized it was just how the ThunderClan cat was reacting to the fact that his family had been threatened. "I am confident you can protect them, should the need to arise." He spoke in hopes to comfort the other; no cat deserved to be threatened based on who their mate was.
Old May 8th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
[ @Flippaw @Calliecat ]

Rumblestorm;s gaze darted to the other tom's claws. His fur prickled, and he was about to slide out his own in case the need to defend himself proved necessary before he realized it was just how the ThunderClan cat was reacting to the fact that his family had been threatened. "I am confident you can protect them, should the need to arise." He spoke in hopes to comfort the other; no cat deserved to be threatened based on who their mate was.
Adderfrost blinked, looking at Rumblestorm then Mossflower in gratitude. "I will protect them with my life." He vowed. He sat back up, licking his chest fur. "Enough about me. What about you two? Your from ShadowClan, if I'm not mistaken."

@Deranged Llama @Calliecat

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old May 8th, 2019, 12:21 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Adderfrost blinked, looking at Rumblestorm then Mossflower in gratitude. "I will protect them with my life." He vowed. He sat back up, licking his chest fur. "Enough about me. What about you two? Your from ShadowClan, if I'm not mistaken."

Mossflower flicked her ears toward Adderfrost and Rumblestorm, "Well," she began, "Prey's good and all, nothing super important has been going on. But Mallowpaw did get injured the other day falling out of a tree..." he twitched her tail, "She's fine now, though."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 8th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Minkpaw need up sitting in sandy patch her thin brow grey tail twitching. Why was she allowed to come? She's gone against her Clan just because some DF cat told her it was the only way she'd ever be useful. The young apprentice had gone against the only cats who ever treated her like family. Fernpaw, Flintspirit, Spiderpaw, she'd been so mouse brained! As a Wind Clan apprentice broke through the crowd and found himself in front of her with a giggle she looked up with pale green eyes. He seemed very care free and excited, was it his first gathering to? Maybe it was best to put the past in the past? "Hi," She greeted her voice quite. She wasn't good around new cats. "Who are you? " Minnows asked nose twitching confirming he was indeed a WindClan cat.

[I'm open to a group RP too]
The apprentices expression exploded with excitement, hopping up from where he had been sitting, he quickly and enthusiastically greeted Minkpaw, "Hello! My name is Owlpaw!" He quickly sniffed the air, his nose unintentionally scrunching up at the scent - he was able to tell her Thunderclan scent apart from the crowd. "I've never met a Thunderclan cat before!" He babbled, though his mouth seemed to never stop moving as words just spewed out, "Is it nice in the woods? I don't think I could live there - all those trees covering to sun and no room to run. Though I guess if you grow up there it's not so bad, is it? Do you like to run? I LOVE to run!" But as he finished the last sentence, he bit his tongue and offered a curt smile. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 8th, 2019, 03:12 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Rosemew

There was for sure one thing Southpaw didn’t like, and that was being ignored. And silently judged. He equally disliked those two things. So as he was rudely interrupted by a Windclan molly, his facial features contorted from his previous breezy smirk to an annoyed frown. “I’m right here Pipsqueak. And it’s rude to whisper when there’s a third party member.” He meowed quite matter-of-factly, before turning his green eyes to the intruder. He instantly knew he didn’t like her very much. The way she addressed him was annoying, and Southpaw scoffed as his ears twitched with the familiar action of his annoyance. “Well aren’t you just all sorts of respectful?” He meowed to Stingerpaw, eyes still narrowed. “But if you really want to know, I was doing a whole lot better before you popped in.” His voice was even and calm, yet with a very clear tone of “back off” laced into it. He flicked his eyes between Stingerpaw and Beepaw, wondering how the seemingly unassuming new medicine cat could be related to that mouse-brained apprentice. Southpaw always tried to give himself a chance to get to know every male cat he crossed, but with females, it was either you were on his bad side or his good side. There wasn’t much in between.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Every trip to Seastones was a painful affair for the old Skyclan medicine cat. The comfrey in his nest has long since stopped doing more than taking the edge off, and the number of poppy seeds he needed chew just to dull the ache in his joints enough to not wince with every step by the time he arrived was approaching troublesome levels. The old tom turned his battlescarred muzzle to look over the heads of cats and saw how few he recognized. In fact, aside from Beepaw, he didn't know a single other one. With a grunt, he shambled over and took a spot on the edge of the medicine cats meeting spot. He nodded at them all, but didn't say hello.

@Delta @Dipper @Rosemew
@hope
--

Beepaw felt slight agitation prick at his pads, cutting his way back in the conversation. "Actually, southpaw, i bet you'll be doing way better since stingerpaw has arrived." he said with a smirk, almost trying to copy the breezy one the other apprentice had. He furrowed his brows ever so slightly at the tone southpaw had, frowning. He looked back to his littermate, but looked away as he saw a familiar tom walk by. He almost immediately recognized the old tom as Shinefang, shuffling his way over to the edge, giving the other medicine cats and him a nod. The blonde tom gave a nod back, respect in it as he did so. He then, turned back to the two, glancing at stingerpaw, then southpaw. "Unless.., Stingerpaw is just such a problem she just has to leave." he said, a light grumble in his tone.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 8th, 2019, 05:06 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

[ @Flippaw @Calliecat ]
Rukblestorm's ears twitched at Adderfrost's vow. Though he wasn't familiar with the feeling of a father for his kits, he could tell how strongly he felt about them. After Mosspelt spoke about ShadowClan, he found himself nodding in agreement. "Yes," he meowed when she had finished speaking. "ShadowClan is well." He felt a tug of pride inside. Despite everything going on around them, ShadowClan was still standing strong, as they should. "How is ThunderClan these days?" His question wasn't much into the specifics and details; he was merely wondering how they were faring, what with everything going on.
Old May 8th, 2019, 05:07 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Every trip to Seastones was a painful affair for the old Skyclan medicine cat. The comfrey in his nest has long since stopped doing more than taking the edge off, and the number of poppy seeds he needed chew just to dull the ache in his joints enough to not wince with every step by the time he arrived was approaching troublesome levels. The old tom turned his battlescarred muzzle to look over the heads of cats and saw how few he recognized. In fact, aside from Beepaw, he didn't know a single other one. With a grunt, he shambled over and took a spot on the edge of the medicine cats meeting spot. He nodded at them all, but didn't say hello.

@Delta @Dipper @Rosemew
As Shinefang made his way to the medicine cat meeting spot, Tallmarsh finally followed suit. She wondered how the battle had gone in the other Clans. She was sure the other medicine cats were equally busy. She wouldn't be the one to tell the others what happened. And she wouldn't be the one to talk first. Instead, she sat down at the meeting spot and scanned her good eye over the crowd for Daydream. The ShadowClanner was nowhere to be found. Were they demoted? Tallmarsh hated for that to be her first train of thought, but with everything that happened recently, she wouldn't be surprised if another high rank got demoted. It seemed that no one could keep a rank for very long these days. In spite of herself, Tallmarsh mumbled out a quiet, "Hello."
@Rosemew @Dipper

Last edited by Freesia; May 8th, 2019 at 05:07 PM.
Old May 8th, 2019, 07:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw ran to catch up, skidding to a halt beside the two apprentices. "Actually, Eaglepaw, she is Kiwibounce now." He mewed proudly, looking at the cat he truly loved. He puffed out his chest.

Bellpaw swished her tail, listening to what Cascadepaw said. "That's great, Kiwibounce!" She mewed, eyes shining. "May your days as a warrior be blessed." She nuzzled Eaglepaw, drinking in his familiar scent.

@Lilyfur2
Eaglepaw folded his ears back. "Sorry Kiwibounce! I didn't know!" He mewed sheepishly. He stepped in closer to Bellpaw and twined his tail with hers, then have a small purr only she could hear.

~~~~

Kiwibounce shook her head at Eaglepaw. " Don't worry! " She mewed. She looked back at Bellpaw " Thank you, Bellpaw. And may your days as an apprentice be the same" She mewed, dipping her head. She gave Cascadepaw an affectionate nudge and a smile. You'll be there soon...and then we'll be together...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 9th, 2019, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
[ @Flippaw @Calliecat ]
Rukblestorm's ears twitched at Adderfrost's vow. Though he wasn't familiar with the feeling of a father for his kits, he could tell how strongly he felt about them. After Mosspelt spoke about ShadowClan, he found himself nodding in agreement. "Yes," he meowed when she had finished speaking. "ShadowClan is well." He felt a tug of pride inside. Despite everything going on around them, ShadowClan was still standing strong, as they should. "How is ThunderClan these days?" His question wasn't much into the specifics and details; he was merely wondering how they were faring, what with everything going on.
"Going good I guess." Adderfrost answered. "Kits have been born, other than mine, and prey is faring well, so we catch plenty. Although, I wouldn't know too much, as I'm a younger warrior, smaller than most as I was the runt of my litter. I'm not chosen to be the first one to know things so I typically stay out of things.. I feel like I'm a nuisance." He looked up, his blue eyes thoughtful. He hoped the kits were okay.

•••

Character Site
Old May 9th, 2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw folded his ears back. "Sorry Kiwibounce! I didn't know!" He mewed sheepishly. He stepped in closer to Bellpaw and twined his tail with hers, then have a small purr only she could hear.

~~~~

Kiwibounce shook her head at Eaglepaw. " Don't worry! " She mewed. She looked back at Bellpaw " Thank you, Bellpaw. And may your days as an apprentice be the same" She mewed, dipping her head. She gave Cascadepaw an affectionate nudge and a smile. You'll be there soon...and then we'll be together...
She purred back, twining her tail with Eaglepaw's. "I hope so too. Kiwibounce, do you have a special someone?Someone you spend all your time with and want to have kits with someday?"

-----

Cascadepaw looked down, embarrassed. He remembered when he first came to ShadowClan, when Windystar had been Windygale and Goldenstar had been leader. He hadn't known much about clan life, but he had adapted, as his mother wished he had. He was so deep in thought, he looked as if he was slightly angry, but he was far from it!

@Lilyfur2

•••

Character Site
Closed Thread