Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 10:34 PM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Aolani
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 10:02 PM
HIHI!
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:36 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Kit Rodeo [ semi-private ]

(Sorry for the late response!)
Aspenkit pinned his head into Sleepypaw's fur, making sure to hang on tight. At the sound of Sleepypaw, he wrapped his paws more around the apprentice's sides and felt a jolt when he did jump. Flying forward a little, he regained his balance and grip to his fur. "To victory!" He yowled as if it was a battle cry.
@vermin
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 16th, 2020 at 11:36 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:57 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Hang on tight!" Aspenkit's joyful shouts made him run faster passing the couple that was ahead. "Woohoo!" Sleepypaw looked back with a smile and focused on ahead what seem to be a ..thistle bush. The odd green spikes made him wince mentally and the deep grooming he'll have to do if those things get into his thick fur. Slowing down, he gently weaved around the bushes, tail high so it doesn't get any burrs. "Andd..we're out!" A mad dash they made it to the finish line! Well, if there's one but still they did it! "Aspenkit, we did it!"
@Wings
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Goldenkit clung harder as the apprentice swayed. Her eyes blazing with fear, Then came the rock..Oh StarClan not the rock......AND MUD!!!!!! The kit clung harder as Quillpaw slid in the mud shrieking terrified.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:13 AM
i am kenough

Oof, this had taken longer than she'd intended! Plumpaw visibly winces as she dashes on with Splashkit aboard, her silver pelt prickling anxiously. While her jump had gone well, recovery was something she hadn't thought would need quite so much adjustment. But she couldn't apologize yet. She had a course to run! The apprentice makes her way to the unbalanced log and easily scales it, daintily prancing over it as quickly as she could, careful though to keep the kit on her back as stable as possible.

That was easier than the jump though, and as she plops back down to the forest floor there is no recovery period between the log and the hollow tree, which she grits her teeth and drops to her belly to crawl through. "Duck!" she commands Splashkit. "Keep your head low, kit. We have a long way to go in here."

@TeamRiverRipple
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:15 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Splashkit ducked, seeming to have lost her fire. What is going on?! T-this isn't fun anymore...

@implimm
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:44 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Getting low on his back, he clang to Sleepypaw's back as they
made a dash past another team. "Wooohooo!!!" He shouted as they passed the other group. When the two toms entered the thistle bush, Aspenkit protected himself with Sleepypaw's fur, only feeling slight pricks. Still low in Sleepypaw's fur, he felt another big jolt as he raced to the finish line. As crossed it he stood up, tiny claws reaching into Sleepypaw's fur. "Yahoooo!!" It was amazing how big his smile was, ear to ear, with his tail high in the sky.
@vermin
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 19th, 2020, 05:07 PM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Goldenkit clung harder as the apprentice swayed. Her eyes blazing with fear, Then came the rock..Oh StarClan not the rock......AND MUD!!!!!! The kit clung harder as Quillpaw slid in the mud shrieking terrified.
Quillpaw smiled to hear Goldenkit's yells of joy. She seems more into it than himself! "Yeehaw!" he shouted along with her, running faster to the last obstacle. Yikes...! The tabby paused, observing the prickly plants for a while hesitating to move forward. His ears twitched back at the others catching up so he embraced everything in him, preparing for what's to come. "AAAAAH!!!" Quillpaw dashed straight forward into the thistle bushes without skipping a beat. "Ow, ow, ow," he mewed out loud, wincing at every pinch. In the end, he made it out with burrs all over his pelt. "Holy mackerel, that's painful, isn't it? Hm..but we made it!" He glanced over at the true winning pair Sleepypaw and Aspenkit. "Second place, huh. At least we're not third or last, hahaha. Am I right, Goldenkit?" He continued to laugh.
Old April 19th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Quillpaw smiled to hear Goldenkit's yells of joy. She seems more into it than himself! "Yeehaw!" he shouted along with her, running faster to the last obstacle. Yikes...! The tabby paused, observing the prickly plants for a while hesitating to move forward. His ears twitched back at the others catching up so he embraced everything in him, preparing for what's to come. "AAAAAH!!!" Quillpaw dashed straight forward into the thistle bushes without skipping a beat. "Ow, ow, ow," he mewed out loud, wincing at every pinch. In the end, he made it out with burrs all over his pelt. "Holy mackerel, that's painful, isn't it? Hm..but we made it!" He glanced over at the true winning pair Sleepypaw and Aspenkit. "Second place, huh. At least we're not third or last, hahaha. Am I right, Goldenkit?" He continued to laugh.
Her shrieks got louder as the thistle bushes snagged her fur, one even snagged her ear a little. Once they were done with the race Goldenkit slipped off of the apprentice and laid there for awhile. "Yeah, I guess" She huffed pulling out the burrs from her fur.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 21st, 2020, 11:56 AM
another level

"Woohoo!" rearing up, the brown tom shouted in harmony with Aspenkit then settle down on all four paws. "I hope we'll have more events like this again, haha. I wonder if we get a prize?" Birdchatter did mention a prize, right? Hm, I wonder what it is. His hazy blue eyes drifted towards other kits and a fellow apprentice pondering if they perhaps lost interest in the fun game. @Wings

His loud laughter abruptly stopped, staring down at the tiny squirt. Poor moggie is covered in burrs! "I'll assist," he mewed. Quillpaw bent down to Goldenkit's height, gently gripping a stubborn needle's end and roughly ripping them out her fur. "One gone," tossing a burr to the side. "More to go!" The tabby continued to repeatedly rip them off. @Wolfie
Closed Thread