by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM

Old April 27th, 2021, 12:57 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Sweetpaw nodded, looking around for the fresh-kill pile. She hadn't eaten yet, and she felt her belly twist up just thinking. But she would need her energy. Hurrying over to the fresh-kill pile, she pulled a mouse from it and padded to eat in front of the apprentice's den. Each bite was a struggle, but she chewed the mouthfuls, mindful to eat slowly. She didn't want a bellyache on her first tour!

When she finished, she washed her meal from her fur and scraped dirt over the remains. Bounding back to Kestelflame, she looked brighter and a bit more cheerful. The mouse had really helped! "I'm ready Kestrelflame! Where are we going to go first?" She asked her mentor quietly.
[I'm sorry this is so late!!]

The calico watched as her apprentice moved over to the fresh-kill pile and select a mouse. She seemed to understand that she couldn't wolf down a whole mouse, that was good. Kestrelflame could work with cats that would use their heads. Sweetpaw did not take very long, yet the warrior was able to use the time to finish freshening up her pelt and finalize her plan of action.
Kestrelflame's yellow eyes flickered over to Sweetpaw as she came back, more relaxed and cheerful compared to her last state. "The Weeping Tree." Kestrelflame informed. There was a history behind the tree, once that needed passed down, even if it wasn't spoken of. The weeping tree had a history that was evident in its name. "Let us go." She would order before sweeping her tail out and heading out of camp, assuming Sweetpaw would follow her.

Coming out of camp the molly lead her apprentice to a large tree in a wide open area. Its branches stretching to the stars. The bark along the bottom was scared with countless claw marks, as if it had been used as a scratching post. Around the tree had tall grass and wild flowers, a few paths flattened here and there, showing that cats would come and visit at an odd basses.
Turning around Kestrelflame would gesture to the tree. "Do you know a thing of this place?" The calico quizzed, curious to see what the younger molly knew.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 27th, 2021, 09:55 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
[I'm sorry this is so late!!]

The calico watched as her apprentice moved over to the fresh-kill pile and select a mouse. She seemed to understand that she couldn't wolf down a whole mouse, that was good. Kestrelflame could work with cats that would use their heads. Sweetpaw did not take very long, yet the warrior was able to use the time to finish freshening up her pelt and finalize her plan of action.
Kestrelflame's yellow eyes flickered over to Sweetpaw as she came back, more relaxed and cheerful compared to her last state. "The Weeping Tree." Kestrelflame informed. There was a history behind the tree, once that needed passed down, even if it wasn't spoken of. The weeping tree had a history that was evident in its name. "Let us go." She would order before sweeping her tail out and heading out of camp, assuming Sweetpaw would follow her.

Coming out of camp the molly lead her apprentice to a large tree in a wide open area. Its branches stretching to the stars. The bark along the bottom was scared with countless claw marks, as if it had been used as a scratching post. Around the tree had tall grass and wild flowers, a few paths flattened here and there, showing that cats would come and visit at an odd basses.
Turning around Kestrelflame would gesture to the tree. "Do you know a thing of this place?" The calico quizzed, curious to see what the younger molly knew.

(It's fine! I'm glad you're alive tho, lol!)

Sweetpaw did her best to keep up, her shorter legs meant she had to take twice as many steps as her mentor, and soon the orange and white tabby was out of breath by the time the reached the tree. If she hadn't already been breathless, The Weeping Tree would have taken her breath away completely. It was beautiful, but sad in a way, and she approached it cautiously, placing her tiny paw on the scored tree bark. "A...a fire happened here... right?" Sweetpaw tried to answer, but she had only hears stories, but couldn't remember the details entirely.
Old May 4th, 2021, 09:53 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

The weeping tree..im home sort of. the guilt of her mother death hit her once more. Now she had to hide it,put of a mask and hide she was a cold hearted murder. It was making her sick,she was tired as well as cold and she looked blah,some leaves stuck in her pelt sand and dirt on her muddy paws from the rain. home...i feels like its been years.but no,only 2 moons since I left.I just want iciy Iciy. she friend she left behind. Buckstar wouldn't be mad..no he'd most likley kill her. He has no reason too.but don't get your hopes up Tall. She thought to her self,she was sore from running from twoleg place and to here,the now defaced tree as a memory of the dead. now ruined by an act of anger or sorrow?

@Panda1440 (only mentioning you if iciy wants to say something or what ever XD)

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old May 5th, 2021, 11:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Bunnyhop

The she cat get a twinge of uneasiness. Yeah the death topic. She fell into step next to her companion her tail twisting anxiously behind her. “It’s so... violent. I couldn’t imagine a reason any cat would be thrown into such a rage over anything.” she paused a moment ”such a rage that took three lives..” or was it four? Her memory was hazy. Besides she zoned out of those conversations as best she could. Her nervousness often came out as laughter as opposed to tears. She didn’t know what it was about that.

She weaved in and around the tree line stepping onto the damp path. “You weren’t there were you?” the warrior asked quietly tilting her head to catch the she cats look. She knew a lot of cats a had been there... she couldn’t imagine witnessing something so horrible. Perhaps she needed to speak about it! Letting out emotions was often better then keeping it bottled. Right? Right. What about you then bunny? What about you. Oh shush. she scolded herself as they padded towards the Willow.

@Zesty Mango

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 6th, 2021, 11:06 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
(It's fine! I'm glad you're alive tho, lol!)

Sweetpaw did her best to keep up, her shorter legs meant she had to take twice as many steps as her mentor, and soon the orange and white tabby was out of breath by the time the reached the tree. If she hadn't already been breathless, The Weeping Tree would have taken her breath away completely. It was beautiful, but sad in a way, and she approached it cautiously, placing her tiny paw on the scored tree bark. "A...a fire happened here... right?" Sweetpaw tried to answer, but she had only hears stories, but couldn't remember the details entirely.
[I swear I don't keep disappearing on purpose, heh]

The calico watched a moment, intrigued by how Sweetpaw approached the tree and placed a paw upon the bark. It was touching, the way she understood the weight of this place. "In a sorts." Kestrelflame agreed. "When I was an apprentice, the whole forest caught fire, leaving our home in ruins. ThunderClan was forced to leave, losing many cats of all ages at the time. RiverClan took us in and situated us by their camp to heal. Duskstar, the leader at the time, did a horrid job, even so we foraged a new camp further in the forest, the old one burning to ashes." The warrior would explain. "This tree, serves as a memorial to those who lost their lives that day. Each claw mark is a representative of a former Clanmate that died that day." Kestrelflame finished, scanning the tree once more. The history within their land was rich. It was a history that needed passed on to the next generation of warriors. Even if it did not effect the lives of cats to come directly, the reasons why they lived where they did was because of the fire. Thus, it was important information to share.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 6th, 2021, 11:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Bunnyhop

The she cat get a twinge of uneasiness. Yeah the death topic. She fell into step next to her companion her tail twisting anxiously behind her. “It’s so... violent. I couldn’t imagine a reason any cat would be thrown into such a rage over anything.” she paused a moment ”such a rage that took three lives..” or was it four? Her memory was hazy. Besides she zoned out of those conversations as best she could. Her nervousness often came out as laughter as opposed to tears. She didn’t know what it was about that.

She weaved in and around the tree line stepping onto the damp path. “You weren’t there were you?” the warrior asked quietly tilting her head to catch the she cats look. She knew a lot of cats a had been there... she couldn’t imagine witnessing something so horrible. Perhaps she needed to speak about it! Letting out emotions was often better then keeping it bottled. Right? Right. What about you then bunny? What about you. Oh shush. she scolded herself as they padded towards the Willow.

@Zesty Mango

Porcupineberry flicked her tail,” I missed some of it, I arrived just about when Rainywhisker was killed. It’s a horrible thing, I mostly focused on keeping this apprentice safe during the fight, I thought it was important to keep myself in the range so that Lionstorm couldn’t touch her, but would hit me instead.” she meowed flicking her tail to her scratch on her side.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 6th, 2021, 02:18 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Porcupineberry flicked her tail,” I missed some of it, I arrived just about when Rainywhisker was killed. It’s a horrible thing, I mostly focused on keeping this apprentice safe during the fight, I thought it was important to keep myself in the range so that Lionstorm couldn’t touch her, but would hit me instead.” she meowed flicking her tail to her scratch on her side.

Bunnyhop

The she cat let a gasp escape her lips. She couldn’t imagine witnessing that.. let alone being thrown into such a fray of blood and anger. “That’s so brave of you...” she whispered quietly her eyes drawn to the she cats side, which sure enough had a nice cut. She turned away growing wheezy at the sight of cut skin. There goes the vertigo again.. such odd things that triggered it. She stumbled to the side briefly aiming to knock into a solid oak for balance. “I’m so sorry... I’ve just got another dizzy spell. See I’m not good with injuries” she let out a hoarse laugh squinting her eyes shut to avoid the swimming vision.

François Lelord

Old May 6th, 2021, 07:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Bunnyhop

The she cat let a gasp escape her lips. She couldn’t imagine witnessing that.. let alone being thrown into such a fray of blood and anger. “That’s so brave of you...” she whispered quietly her eyes drawn to the she cats side, which sure enough had a nice cut. She turned away growing wheezy at the sight of cut skin. There goes the vertigo again.. such odd things that triggered it. She stumbled to the side briefly aiming to knock into a solid oak for balance. “I’m so sorry... I’ve just got another dizzy spell. See I’m not good with injuries” she let out a hoarse laugh squinting her eyes shut to avoid the swimming vision.
Porcupineberry glanced at the concern from Bunnyhop,” Sorry, didn’t realize, if I did I wouldn’t have mentioned it.” she meowed. Sliding over to Bunnyhop with her good side, so that the dizzy warrior could lean against her so she wouldn’t stumble, she knew that was something that would help, but she wasn’t going to force the warrior to use her to lean on if she didn’t want to. It seemed it’d be a useful thing to offer the warrior.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 6th, 2021, 08:23 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Porcupineberry glanced at the concern from Bunnyhop,” Sorry, didn’t realize, if I did I wouldn’t have mentioned it.” she meowed. Sliding over to Bunnyhop with her good side, so that the dizzy warrior could lean against her so she wouldn’t stumble, she knew that was something that would help, but she wasn’t going to force the warrior to use her to lean on if she didn’t want to. It seemed it’d be a useful thing to offer the warrior.

Bunnyhop

The she cat let out a riddled laugh. “Now why would you apologize” she mused quietly blinking her eyes a few times until she held them shut for a moment, breathing slowly. Once she felt the warriors fur bristling against her own on the opposite side a sense of ease flooded over her. She gently shifted her weight against the Molly’s shoulder blinking her eyes open again. She was pale, but less dizzy now. “Don’t know what it is sometimes.. makes me so dizzy to just think about...” she paused “it.” she gave her shoulders a shake to reassure and ground her. “You’d think maybe I would be a little less queezy since I’m a warrior. But hey.. not everybody works alright” she let out a snort of amusement.

François Lelord

Old May 6th, 2021, 10:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Bunnyhop

The she cat let out a riddled laugh. “Now why would you apologize” she mused quietly blinking her eyes a few times until she held them shut for a moment, breathing slowly. Once she felt the warriors fur bristling against her own on the opposite side a sense of ease flooded over her. She gently shifted her weight against the Molly’s shoulder blinking her eyes open again. She was pale, but less dizzy now. “Don’t know what it is sometimes.. makes me so dizzy to just think about...” she paused “it.” she gave her shoulders a shake to reassure and ground her. “You’d think maybe I would be a little less queezy since I’m a warrior. But hey.. not everybody works alright” she let out a snort of amusement.
Porcupineberry gave a small smile,” Not everyone is great at everything. There are many worse things than getting dizzy around wounds, just hope Eveningmist never makes you medicine cat.” she lightly teased the molly. Hoping she wasn’t overstepping there. She couldn’t help but wonder how she was able to help in battles as a warrior if her cleaned wound made her dizzy. But she didn’t want to offend her so she didn’t ask about it.