by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 06:32 PM

Old August 28th, 2023, 06:06 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
It felt like every single time Alderstep came into her den, he was covered in blood.

Bumblestar's eye narrowed and she scrambled to her feet, immediately taking note of her deputy's disheveled appearance and the rasp in her voice. Starsdammit, what was the problem now? Oh, of course it was ShadowClan. A furious growl rose in her throat and she quickly huffed it away.

"At least you're all alright." The relief in her voice was mostly veiled by growing ire. “I wanna find their camp and raze it to the ground. Set it on fire, get a pack of wolves to do the job for us, SOMETHING. They’re startin’ to really piss me off, Alderstep, I swear to the skies." Bumblestar’s claws scraped gouges into the den floor as her tail lashed behind her. Dawnstar had been fun at first, but now she was just a nerve-grinder, and one of these days Bumblestar was going to tear her off that grand pedestal of hers and stomp her so far under the ground, she wouldn’t be able to climb back out. "I- starsdammit." Deep breaths, deep breaths, it's FINE, she only wants to murder somebody, totally FINE.

"If that's all that happened, make sure everyone goes to see Drizzlecloud 'n Springpaw if they haven't already. That includes you, too. Don't make me drag you over there."
The last time he'd been in here, reporting about some annoying shadowrat, Bubmlestar had rambled on and on about her murderous desires. Seemed about normal, so Alderstep did his best to wait it out. He might've made a snarky comment about how he was, like, maybe-bleeding. And she was. Ranting. And keeping him here. But whatever. Up was down, and down was up, and he was still tired, so he kept quiet just this once.

"I 'rdered them to," he mumbled affirmatively, feeling the floor drop out from under his paws in a nauseating way. Whoa. Alderstep nodded, and wow. Dizzy. Time for sleep. "Wouldn' dream of 't," he said in final reply, turning back around to leave. He almost bashed his nose on the log wall, but he managed to get out of the den miraculously.
Old August 30th, 2023, 11:32 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar's fur bristled as she stormed into camp, tail lashing behind her. Usually walks helped calm her down, but not in this case, apparently. A certain cat had really succeeded in ticking her off.

"CRACKLEPAW!" she thundered, a snarl turning her tone rough as she made her way across the clearing. "Get out here, now! I want to see you in my den!" She almost wished he would give her a reason to drag him out, and she shouldered through the lichen curtain to wait for him.

@elaif
Old August 30th, 2023, 10:49 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Cracklepaw-v
(91?/100)
|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
Uh oh...
The amber set of eyes slowly widened as Bumblestars voice boomed across the clearing. She sounded mad... Really mad. Swallowing the bolder that rested in his throat, Cracklepaw peeked out of the apprentices den; face shrouded beneath the concealing leaves. He was more than just a little tempted to remain where he stood, but the consequences of not heeding her order scared him even more than a possible punishment. So, with those thoughts in tow, he began his miserable journey to her den. On the way there, A couple of thoughts crossed his mind. The little musings slowly came to soothe his heavy shoulders as they continued to circuit around his brain. Why was he getting in trouble again? Because he had kindly returned what remained of the the foul intruder he had slaughtered. Now what was wrong with that? That was BEYOND him! He was doing both Shadowclan and Bumblestar a favor! He returned the Shadow Lurkers missing hairball, and he helped Bumblestar show them that Thunderclan wasn't messing around! They meant business! He simply proved that Thunderclan could be just as (or more) violent as Shadowclan! See? That wasn't so bad was it? Of course it wasn't! Bumblestar was just jealous that she didn't come up with this idea.

Attitude restored at the revelation, his feeble, and hunched over scampering was quickly transferred back into his confident stride. Head held high and his countenance wrinkled into a scowl, he dipped into the den. Eyes surveying the leader, he plopped down and sniffed. "What do you want?" knowing the answer to his own question, he skipped ahead. " I hope you know I'm not going to apologize... Apologizing is for sniveling cowards. And last time I checked.. I'm not a coward." lifting his large white paw, he dropped his gaze to examine the set of freakishly long black claws. "But nevertheless, you can begin your endless yammering, you hag. Just know I probably won't take your scolding to heart." Mind already made up, he returned his narrowed gaze back to his leader. Whatever punishment that would follow his words, were undeserved. And he'd make sure Bumblebrat would get an earful on why she was overreacting and treating him unfairly, and that was that.

|Mentions: @dino. |

╰─────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; August 30th, 2023 at 10:50 PM.
Old August 30th, 2023, 11:04 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

v-Cracklepaw-v
(91?/100)

╭─────────╮
Uh oh...
The amber set of eyes slowly widened as Bumblestars voice boomed across the clearing. She sounded mad... Really mad. Swallowing the bolder that rested in his throat, Cracklepaw peeked out of the apprentices den; face shrouded beneath the concealing leaves. He was more than just a little tempted to remain where he stood, but the consequences of not heeding her order scared him even more than a possible punishment. So, with those thoughts in tow, he began his miserable journey to her den. On the way there, A couple of thoughts crossed his mind. The little musings slowly came to soothe his heavy shoulders as they continued to circuit around his brain. Why was he getting in trouble again? Because he had kindly returned what remained of the the foul intruder he had slaughtered. Now what was wrong with that? That was BEYOND him! He was doing both Shadowclan and Bumblestar a favor! He returned the Shadow Lurkers missing hairball, and he helped Bumblestar show them that Thunderclan wasn't messing around! They meant business! He simply proved that Thunderclan could be just as (or more) violent as Shadowclan! See? That wasn't so bad was it? Of course it wasn't! Bumblestar was just jealous that she didn't come up with this idea.

Attitude restored at the revelation, his feeble, and hunched over scampering was quickly transferred back into his confident stride. Head held high and his countenance wrinkled into a scowl, he dipped into the den. Eyes surveying the leader, he plopped down and sniffed. "What do you want?" knowing the answer to his own question, he skipped ahead. " I hope you know I'm not going to apologize... Apologizing is for sniveling cowards. And last time I checked.. I'm not a coward." lifting his large white paw, he dropped his gaze to examine the set of freakishly long black claws. "But nevertheless, you can begin your endless yammering, you hag. Just know I probably won't take your scolding to heart." Mind already made up, he returned his narrowed gaze back to his leader. Whatever punishment that would follow his words, were undeserved. And he'd make sure Bumblebrat would get an earful on why she was overreacting and treating him unfairly, and that was that.

|Mentions: @dino. |

╰─────────╯
Five seconds in and she already wanted to bite him to shut him up.

"For once, shut your starsdamned mouth and stop talking," Bumblestar snapped at him. "I'm not asking you to apologize, I'm telling you that that stunt you pulled was a real crappy idea on your part and I'm pissed about it." A deep breath in, a deep breath out. "And I'm trying to explain it to you in a way that your sand-grain-sized-brain will actually understand."

Stamping down the urge to swat him, she ran her tongue over her jaws. "You were a complete bee-brain tonight. Pulling that kind of thing in the middle of a Gathering, are you kiddin' me? Look, I don't care what you or anyone else does on your own time, but you can't go around flaunting it. Consequences exist, idiot, and whatever results from whatever game you're playing isn't gonna be pretty, especially if Dawnstar comes after our tails to prove a point, 'cause that's absolutely something she would do."

Bumblestar stared him down, hoping that she could somehow telepathically beam the message into Cracklepaw's apparently-non-existent-brain. "You're banned from Gatherings; if I see you at one from here on out, you're done. I don't want you outta camp by yourself anymore, 'n if I catch you, or someone else does, you're done. You do one more thing to piss me off, and you're done, you understand? You've got so much potential to be useful to ThunderClan, but you choose to shove it aside 'n pull crap like this instead. This is your last warning. I won't have you drag us down with your hare-brained antics."

She should claw him to drive the point home, she really should.
Old August 31st, 2023, 02:03 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Cracklepaw-v
(92/100)

╭─────────╮
Lower jaw clenching at her words, the apprentice continued to stare daggers at the leader. The impulsive decision to interrupt her seething words was great, but not greater than his former fears. Blinking dully into the distance, he let his mind slip into a temporary coma. Wow, this was a waste of his time. He could've been sleeping right about now, but no... of course Bumblestar had to speak her mind on something so insignificant. The words droned at meaningless pace in his head. There wasn't a point listening to something he had heard countless of times. By this time he logged each and every word away; letting it flow into one ear and out the other.

Taking his time to shuffle through Bumblestars words, he caught a hold of something that he couldn't hold his tongue on. Squawking out a laugh, he raised a bemused brow at the molly. " You stupid little creature," he snorted " How will my accomplishments be seen if I don't 'flaunt' them? You seem to be keen on hiding the obvious sins of Thunderclan. But what you don't realize, is that whatever is done in the dark will be exposed. I simply revealed my actions sooner than your preferred time." His undignified expression fanned over his leader while a small smirk played at his maw. " I assure you the consequences don't worry me, and they shouldn't bother you either. Weren't you the one confident in keeping the other clans at bay?" voice holding a bit of accusations, he eyed her up and down. " Dawnstar and her goons shouldn't even perpetrate the fringes of your mind. Not unless all of your big talk of Thunderclan not taking crap from anyone was all lies? I didn't take you for a lair, Bumblestar. But I suppose I could be wrong. " Shrugging lightly, he whisked his tail over his paws.

" To add to this; I understand your concern of drawing unnecessary attention towards us, but you must look at the bigger picture. My actions are simply our small steps into success. The more we bruise and batter the other clans, the sooner they understand that we aren't playing around. We won't be respected, we'll be feared! Something that Thunderclan hasn't been for countless of years! Every single missing leader, every single joke of a deputy has stained out reputation. But we can can erase it all by taking charge now! Kick them while they're weak, make then bleed from the past scars, rip them apart until they BEG for mercy!" the words left the back of his throat through clenched teeth. He didn't care if Bumblestar refused to take him seriously, he didn't care if she turned him away while scoffing at his reasons. If she didn't take want to take action, then he would do it himself. And wouldn't stop until his very life was ripped out of him. Bumblestar was proving to be someone who could lead this broken and wretched clan to victory, but all she needed was a little push. All she needed was to see that they were this close to victory, and all they needed to do was take initiative.

His feelings on being banned from the gathering wasn't too troubling. The only reason why he liked going, was to harass cats other than his clan mates. This would give him time to help Mapleface babysit her demon spawn. A slightly minor loss, but it was tolerable.
The yellow hues found Bumblestar again as she tossed out the word 'potential'. Wait, really? Did she actually say he had potential? Aside from already knowing he was the most useful guy around, he found it intriguing that Bumblestar admitted it herself. Eh... It was probably nothing. She may of just said that to keep him from misbehaving again. And to be quite honest... It worked to an extent. " Hmmm- I suppose I could keep my behavior intact. Although that isn't a promise, I'll play your game for the time being." Could he though? Could he go a day without freaking out over something? That was an interesting thought... A thought that would soon be put to test

Eyes flashing once more, he regarnered his consciousness back to the small, scarred leader that sat before him.

| @dino. |
(Yikes... So I accidentally went on a prattle with him, I didn't plan on it being so long, srry about that )
╰─────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 31st, 2023, 02:53 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

v-Cracklepaw-v
(92/100)

╭─────────╮
Lower jaw clenching at her words, the apprentice continued to stare daggers at the leader. The impulsive decision to interrupt her seething words was great, but not greater than his former fears. Blinking dully into the distance, he let his mind slip into a temporary coma. Wow, this was a waste of his time. He could've been sleeping right about now, but no... of course Bumblestar had to speak her mind on something so insignificant. The words droned at meaningless pace in his head. There wasn't a point listening to something he had heard countless of times. By this time he logged each and every word away; letting it flow into one ear and out the other.

Taking his time to shuffle through Bumblestars words, he caught a hold of something that he couldn't hold his tongue on. Squawking out a laugh, he raised a bemused brow at the molly. " You stupid little creature," he snorted " How will my accomplishments be seen if I don't 'flaunt' them? You seem to be keen on hiding the obvious sins of Thunderclan. But what you don't realize, is that whatever is done in the dark will be exposed. I simply revealed my actions sooner than your preferred time." His undignified expression fanned over his leader while a small smirk played at his maw. " I assure you the consequences don't worry me, and they shouldn't bother you either. Weren't you the one confident in keeping the other clans at bay?" voice holding a bit of accusations, he eyed her up and down. " Dawnstar and her goons shouldn't even perpetrate the fringes of your mind. Not unless all of your big talk of Thunderclan not taking crap from anyone was all lies? I didn't take you for a lair, Bumblestar. But I suppose I could be wrong. " Shrugging lightly, he whisked his tail over his paws.

" To add to this; I understand your concern of drawing unnecessary attention towards us, but you must look at the bigger picture. My actions are simply our small steps into success. The more we bruise and batter the other clans, the sooner they understand that we aren't playing around. We won't be respected, we'll be feared! Something that Thunderclan hasn't been for countless of years! Every single missing leader, every single joke of a deputy has stained out reputation. But we can can erase it all by taking charge now! Kick them while they're weak, make then bleed from the past scars, rip them apart until they BEG for mercy!" the words left the back of his throat through clenched teeth. He didn't care if Bumblestar refused to take him seriously, he didn't care if she turned him away while scoffing at his reasons. If she didn't take want to take action, then he would do it himself. And wouldn't stop until his very life was ripped out of him. Bumblestar was proving to be someone who could lead this broken and wretched clan to victory, but all she needed was a little push. All she needed was to see that they were this close to victory, and all they needed to do was take initiative.

His feelings on being banned from the gathering wasn't too troubling. The only reason why he liked going, was to harass cats other than his clan mates. This would give him time to help Mapleface babysit her demon spawn. A slightly minor loss, but it was tolerable.
The yellow hues found Bumblestar again as she tossed out the word 'potential'. Wait, really? Did she actually say he had potential? Aside from already knowing he was the most useful guy around, he found it intriguing that Bumblestar admitted it herself. Eh... It was probably nothing. She may of just said that to keep him from misbehaving again. And to be quite honest... It worked to an extent. " Hmmm- I suppose I could keep my behavior intact. Although that isn't a promise, I'll play your game for the time being." Could he though? Could he go a day without freaking out over something? That was an interesting thought... A thought that would soon be put to test

Eyes flashing once more, he regarnered his consciousness back to the small, scarred leader that sat before him.

| @dino. |
(Yikes... So I accidentally went on a prattle with him, I didn't plan on it being so long, srry about that )
╰─────────╯
Bumblestar's claws came out and dug into the bark below her feet, and for a moment she imagined that she was ripping them through both of Cracklepaw's freakishly large ears to teach him how to shut the hell up. Hadn't she just warned him? And now it seemed as if he were intentionally pissing her off.

where was the nearest lake she wanted to drown him in it

"Clearly you don't understand how these things work." Her voice was low, laced with anger and vexation just barely contained. A loud Bumblestar was bad; a quiet Bumblestar was worse. "And you seem awfully intent on making things ten times harder for me and everyone else around you in the wake of war. So until you learn to control yourself, you can tag along with Mapleface around camp. Enjoy a moon as Cracklekit. No patrols, no training, no outside excursions. Make yourself useful by cleaning up around here. If I catch you breaking rules, bothering others, or just generally being a freakin' nuisance, I'll have you removed 'n make sure you aren't able to come back. Now get the hell out of my den. This will be your final warning. Don't ever try to test me again."
Old September 1st, 2023, 04:25 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye quietly and hesitantly stepped towards the entrance of the den. "Miss Bumblestar, ma'am..? Is it alright for me to enter? I understand if it isn't, I just... I haven't had an apprentice yet and I wanna train one of the next ones." His soft voice rang through the cave. He seemed nervous about this. "I feel like training an apprentice would help me learn more about mentoring and even possibly train one so well that they are just as good as me in combat.
Old September 2nd, 2023, 06:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar blinked. "Uh. Oh. Uh, yeah, no, I don't really know what that's called, never cared to give that much thought. 'Shrimp' is just like... an expression, I guess?" How could she explain this without making it sound weird? "It's somethin' I picked up in Twolegplace a long time ago. Just means someone's tiny. Where you might as well be big as a mountain, I'm a shrimp compared to you." She reached out to give Mudhound another light prod and then wrinkled her nose. "I don't actually know what a shrimp is. I didn't think to ask."

At their next quip, she snorted. "Nah, don't worry about that. I don't care what idiots say about me. They're not smart enough to warrant thinking about."

Once Mudhound started getting into the explanation, though, she settled down and tilted her head, paying as much attention as possible. It was... not the happiest history. Interesting to know she was named after someone like that, but where she thought she'd feel some kind of, well, something, she instead felt nothing at all. "Huh. Interesting. Well, y'know, bad interesting, but still interesting."

Her expression softened just a touch after they asked to move on, and she leaned forward to gently headbutt them in the shoulder. "Sure. What else do you wanna talk about?"

Ah, so they were both oblivious! Mudhound gave a sage nod at the admission of having no clue what things were called, well used to being completely out of the loop in specific words and the origins of said other words. Words in general were hard ok?

Hard but fun! "Yeah there's some fun words in the twolegplace! I picked up a few that are really fun to say but cats usually get confused when I say them so I dont! The cat who taught me was super old and talked weird though.... I wonder what was up with that." He said he used to live very far away and his twolegs took him in a metal thing like a monster but he was in it for a super long time and when they got out the entire world was different. Mudhound didnt really understand what he meant but they'd liked his funny meowing. "If he was here he'd probably say stuff like uhhhh...." Here they affected a weird accent "Goodness Mudhound youre such a flibbertigibbet! All your malarky is giving me the collywobbles and making me rather bumfuzzled! At least youre not a snollygoster like that whippersnapper Beanstar though. Hrmph complain about the weather and stuff." The warrior grinned at their sister like what they just said made total sense, which to be fair it did, to them who'd been taught what this stuff means.

Ah the weirdness of Mudhound stuck again. Knew what these bizarre words meant but shrimp or even 'elaborate' was enough to stump them.
They then moved on with no explanation.

"Yeah I bet you could beat any jerks up if they tried to make fun of you though." The tripod idly scratched a floppy ear, tongue bleping out "I bet you couldve beat Hornetsting to crying, thatd serve him right." A happier thought about that whole mess perhaps but Mudhound wasnt still happy Bumblestar moved things on.

Plus they got a head bump out of it! Return fire was immediately unleashed with the warrior trying to bump their own large flat head against their sister in turn. Issue is..... The maine coon was quite a bit bigger, had little concept of their own strength, and had a very thick skull. Many could attest to that last one. So the affectionate bump may be a bit harder then warranted.... Oops and not that Mudhound noticed.

"Hmmmm...." The tripod seemed a bit stumped on what to speak on for a moment (how rare) before perking up "Weeeeelll I dont have a ton to talk on left really but what about maybe a wrap up talk about our favorite preys or things we like to do? So were not at least ending on a bad note."
Old September 4th, 2023, 12:34 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says
You are in d̶̟͂ǎ̶̡ň̴̰ġ̴̙e̶̹̾r̶̡̃

SINGESMOKE
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue [ Disabled ]
Ragged furred, deep brown tabby bobtail, a patch of scarring cover burn’s muzzle and left side of burn’s face
Burn/Burnself Neopronouns Only [AMAB] || 27 Moons Old || Warrior of Thunderclan
[ Mention(s): @dino. ]

Entering the den briskly, the cat cleared burn’ s throat after tapping a paw on the dens opening to alert the shecat of burn’s presence. “Bumblestar? I am filled with boredom, do you need anything done around camp? Should I go ask Drizzlecloud if she needs any extra herbs? Sitting still is not something I find attractive, so name something and I’ll get it done” The warrior mews, ears perked to full attention, amber eyes widened as they adjusted to the dimmer light, this den was…quite gloomy if Singesmoke had been one to comment on it’s design. The log that was used at its walls was…an interesting choice.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old September 5th, 2023, 08:05 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Crimson. Foxes. Death. It was all engorged into her mind. Skyrocketing into the den faster than a speeding jet, the calico struck her way through the lichen that hung over the den as fear-drenched eyes scanned across the den. Her dream had to have some sort of meeting to it, right? Foxes that smelt horribly of ShadowClan, those vile beings killing her clan-mates and tossing them around like they were simply rubbish was more than enough to stick to her brain like helpless glue. “B-Bumblestar,” she croaked, fighting against the itching in her throat as she shuffled herself towards the leader, fighting the unbridled staggering breaths that escaped her lungs as she approached the scarred molly, trying her hardest to hold still as her lips quivered, eyes twinkling with pure fear and bittersweet panic. “F… f-foxes! F-foxes by border… ShadowClan… dream! I… I had a dream about foxes being in ThunderClan territory… smelling heavily of ShadowClan… I-I think StarClan sent it to me. I’m not sure, but it felt… so surreal.” A quiet shudder surpassed her lips as she felt her voice almost break entirely as she spoke, the eleven moon old feline fighting the bitter taste of panic and fear that thrummetted throughout her body. A part of her screamed for her to explain the dream in more detail; to let Bumblestar know what she truly witnessed, but she had to keep her jaws as shut as she could without rambling the thought seamlessly to the leader. She just had to believe her first.

@dino. [terrified spring go brrr]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker