Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:15 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:12 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:00 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2023, 05:40 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Growing Strong

[im not even joking i rolled a 1]

Newtberry normally would have been hit by the attack but he saw it coming beforehand and leaped off, the other cat's feet not even skimming him. Without a moment's hesitation, Newtberry used the time to his advantage and leaped again, attempting to bowl Silentleap over with brute force.

@KataroAndTheHeather - ps im gonna switch my name so watch out for that
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 1st, 2023, 07:32 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(OPEN!!!)

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip; has a crooked jaw, mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Placeholder ref sheet can be viewed here.

Wait, was that Fogpaw? Twistedpaw couldn't see her anymore if she was here... She froze, unsure of what to do. Please, StarClan, help me! Everyone was fighting, and Twistedpaw didn't know what to do!

(Sorry that this is so bad - motivation is zero, and I don't have a lot of time rn)

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old November 1st, 2023, 08:06 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Watching as the warriors leapt into battle - Lilacpaw was clearly less experienced with her timing. Though, her stunted start wouldn't hold her back. Chasing after her "RiverClan" clanmates, her eyes darting back and forth as the adrenaline surged throughout her veins. Her gaze settled on Brightpaw - who honestly looked as worried as her, so hopefully they wouldn't have to tussle to hard - and the young apprentice began sprinting quickly towards her.

"Brightpaw! I'm battling yooou!!" Yowled Lilacpaw, in hopes that this would be some good practice. Front legs outstretched, Lilac leaped towards the other with sheathed claws, so she wouldn't hurt Brightpaw as all. Whether or not she landed on her, well... She was soon to find out.

[ @GhostCop - Brightpaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 1st, 2023, 08:46 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac Nyan View Post
~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Wolffang felt a flash of triumph as his move against Batglare worked. As the dark-brown-and-white tom toppled sideways, Wolffang sprang to his paws, fur bristling, muscles tense as he prepared for the older cat's retaliation. Batglare was already back on his paws, rolling onto them with a smoothness Wolffang admired in one so big and strong. He expected the retaliation, too - Batglare lunged for him, trying to slam into Wolffang's chest and shoulder, but Wolffang darted to the side. With Batglare's back to him, Wolffang sank onto his haunches and attempted to spring onto Batglare's back, hoping to wrap his paws around the other tom's throat. Maybe that would count toward a "fatal wound" and get Batglare out? Yet Batglare was strong. Wolffang was certain he'd find some way to retaliate. Still, he might as well try.
The tom's paws hit nothing but air and he found himself landing lightly on the ground. As soon as he could, already knowing that he was left exposed, Batglare braced himself aware that the most obvious place to attack would be his back. Not even a nanosecond later, he felt Wolffang's weight crash against his back. Even though he had readied himself, backing his legs, the extra weight had to bow underneath it. Deciding to use whatever he could to his advantage, Batglare crouched and tensed his leg muscles, and then abruptly sprang upwards with explosive force while swinging his head backward, hoping to buck the warrior off him before he could get a decent grip while attempting to headbutt him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
[pp perms granted by wolfie. Cowtuft is out due to auto-pin]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

His paws made contact with the medicine cat, and it seemed the surprise attack worked as he quickly managed to pin the larger tom before he could retaliate. That had been... easier than expected. Had Twilightstar not assigned anyone to guard Cowtuft? Had she expected no one to go after them?

Stepping back off Cowtuft, Fallownose swung his head around, looking for the opposing team leader. "Twilightstar! Your medicine cat is down! Surrender or face the wrath of RiverClan!" he yowled dramatically, eyes flickering back and forth for the lilac she-cat.

@wolfie @Moonraven

Okay, so maybe she should have made the plan, but in her defense, she had sort of forgotten that medicine cats could even be pinned. Could they be pinned? Fallownose hadn't said they couldn't be, sooo yeah? Next time they should go over the rules a little better, she supposed. That or made Batglare guard their medicine cat. Whatever, this was a game and so more fun than anything for her.

The WindClan leader moved between the fighting cats, staying out of sight, while Fallownose glanced around for her, she found herself pausing in front of Twistedpaw who looked rather lost. "Twistedpaw, if you're lost you can come help me get revenge for Cowtuft. Fallownose is being cheeky." Twilightstar purred, amused. "You don't have to do much, I'll keep his attention on me. All you need to do is jump on his back when you see an opening." Twilightstar meowed, might as well see if she could 'murder' her deputy in the name of WindClan's downed medicine cat.

@/Tac Nyan

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:32 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 26 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Lillith
The medicine cat had not a clue on what he was doing. At least, at the beginning he was confident but there .. was an issue he did not foresee. Cowtuft always had trouble recognizing his clanmates and the difficulty increased in crowds. Scents mingled and while the Clans had specific scents that could sometimes help him differentiate -- this was a mock battle. It was still all WindClan cats.

In short terms. Cowtuft had no idea who was on his team and who wasn't. Everyone looked .. it was confusing. Very confusing. He was looking around desperately, fidgeting on his paws and waiting for someone to perhaps, call out to him? Maybe if he just...stayed still..it would all work out.

This thought was quickly dispersed when someone knocked into him -- a sharp yelp fell from his lips as pain shot up on his hindleg -- and he was being pinned. Quickly, he was let up and -- FALLOWNOSE. Cowtuft's jaw parted in shock, betrayal flickering in his eyes.

"You .. killed me..! Falloww, mean,,, " He gestured playfully, shuffling towards the sidelines. Well. It was likely for the best. He hoped revenge was gotten for him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:33 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Watching as the warriors leapt into battle - Lilacpaw was clearly less experienced with her timing. Though, her stunted start wouldn't hold her back. Chasing after her "RiverClan" clanmates, her eyes darting back and forth as the adrenaline surged throughout her veins. Her gaze settled on Brightpaw - who honestly looked as worried as her, so hopefully they wouldn't have to tussle to hard - and the young apprentice began sprinting quickly towards her.

"Brightpaw! I'm battling yooou!!" Yowled Lilacpaw, in hopes that this would be some good practice. Front legs outstretched, Lilac leaped towards the other with sheathed claws, so she wouldn't hurt Brightpaw as all. Whether or not she landed on her, well... She was soon to find out.

//1-3 = Fail dodge,
4-6 = Dodge
Forgot to tell you thatXD\\
//3, fail doge.
Brightpaw swiveled as someone called her name, and locked eyes with Lilacpaw. They weren't close, and she wasn't sure of Lilacpaw's training status, but at least it was an apprentice who chose to fight her, and not a full on warrior. The tan-and-white she-cat smiled at her, too late seeing her intentions to pounce. Brightpaw felt the other cat's paws on her back, and braced her legs to keep from falling over. Mustn't get pinned, mustn't get pinned! It would be a sorry fight if she were knocked down in the first second. She tried to wriggle away from Lilacpaw before she was beaten, and swiped a paw at her for good measure.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:57 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppypaw☆~
•She/Her•Curious•Playfull•

Poppypaw looked around her. The game had already started? When?

She titled her head to one side for a moment, confused.
I don't even know fight moves! How am I supposed to fight?

Suddenly, she woke up from the reverie and watched the cats on her team, analyzing their movements. The apprentice hoped that she'll be able to do learn them too in such a short time.
Without thinking very much, she leaped on the nearest cat. She couldn't help but let out a small squeal of surprise.

"Mantispaw!"
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Lullaby - Mantispaw
(Hope you're still open for this )

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; November 2nd, 2023 at 01:59 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:14 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ ROLLED: 2 - Failed Dodge ]

Lilacpaw felt a surge of pride swell in her chest as she managed to land on top of Brightpaw - looks like she judged her trajectory right after all. Though the celebration was short lived as she felt the other squirm beneath her paws. Oh stars, she wasn't crushing her, was she?! Swaying side to side, Lilacpaw was just about to move away before a paw came swiping at her. Looks like Bright caught her at her most distracted moment - something she would have to remember to avoid in the future - as the other apprentices paws smacked her square in the cheek, sending Lilac stumbling dramatically onto her back

"Good hit!" She mewed aloud, paws dangling in the air for only a moment. Lilacpaw quickly tried to scramble back up to her feet - leaving her wide open for a potential attack.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:28 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Silentleap
A brown trans FtM tom, with a stubby tail and green eyes.

▲▼▲
Silentleap's jaw dropped open, and he tumbled over, rolling onto his back. He quickly leaped back onto his feet, his stubby tail pointing into the air.

"I'm sorry-" he mumbled, shaking his head, "but, exactly how did you do that? That was like- I- it-" I'm literally at a loss for words. Perhaps Silentleap was being a teensy bit dramatic. I'm not!

@The-Almighty-Sleekster
(gotcha, also, HOW-)

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old November 3rd, 2023, 09:21 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Silentleap
A brown trans FtM tom, with a stubby tail and green eyes.

▲▼▲
Silentleap's jaw dropped open, and he tumbled over, rolling onto his back. He quickly leaped back onto his feet, his stubby tail pointing into the air.

"I'm sorry-" he mumbled, shaking his head, "but, exactly how did you do that? That was like- I- it-" I'm literally at a loss for words. Perhaps Silentleap was being a teensy bit dramatic. I'm not!

@The-Almighty-Sleekster
(gotcha, also, HOW-)

( I don't know there was only a 5% chance! )

Newtberry was taken aback by the words. How did he do that? He had no clue. "Uhhh..." he stammered, stumbling over himself while he searched for words. For an explanation. "I....I...I don't know. It just happened, I guess." But he didn't want the others to see him standing talking around and not actively fighting, so he once again lept for Silentleap.

(pssst, to make this go faster, once your cat either gets hit or dodges, have them attack back or something so i can respond by my cat either getting hit or dodging and then attack yours, just wanna speed things up a bit)
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Closed Thread