Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:10 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:00 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 10:34 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2023, 09:40 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Check-Ups! [ Event ]

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @Poprock
Softsong bristled. It was ridiculous. What reason would a medicine cat have to kill their own clanmates? Not to mention the problem of Lightningstorm - was she supposed to be complicit in Cowtuft's supposed "mass killing" as well?

She started to say as much when Peachfrost came out with an even more outlandish accusation - that their medicine cat was sent by the Dark Forest themselves to take down WindClan from the inside out. Well, she supposed that gave him a motive, at least, but she still thought it was laughable.
Still, clearly not all her clanmates thought so - around her, cats were stepping forward, listening to the she-cat's words. That was it - she had to say something.

"Peachfrost, your grief is clouding your judgement," she hissed, stepping forward to face her. "It's leaf-bare, and we're all cold and hungry, sleeping closer in the dens and giving each other our ills - it's no surprise at all that cats are getting sick!"
Softsong lashed her tail. "All you're doing is causing unneeded discord. Don't we have enough to worry about already without you creating division within the clan?"

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; November 27th, 2023 at 10:46 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 10:25 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Beetlecrest could no longer keep silent. "Listen lady, if our supposed "murderer" was well, a killer, don't you think he woulda slashed open our bellies by now?" He snapped, flicking his silver and white tail in annoyance, "Oh yeah, and what about the snow-fever? That was a mass sickness, and several cats died, and it happened like, a few moons ago. Quite recently, don'tcha think? If it wasn't for Cowtuft and Lightningstorm, everyone here, every single one of us here, would be dead. And besides, there was zero evidence that our medicine cats were responsible for those deaths, and the ones here. Name 1 sign that proves that Berryfrost and Stickpaw, and for the others who died, were poisoned or starclan knows what, by Cowtuft, or heck, Lightningstorm."
@wolfie @Poprock @Alchemist Kitsune

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 28th, 2023, 09:17 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Peachfrost sobbed for a long while, drowning out the cries from behind her. Distantly she registered a light presence resting on her back, but even that was soon washed away to her own delusions. Only for Whisperingpaw ( @ChaosBringer. ) did she move a single arm to allow Berryfrost's apprentice space to say goodbye. He deserved that much. Oh my sweet girl, you deserved so much better... so so much better. Better than the monster who began to sputter out excuses behind her.

"Sick? Don't make me laugh! Cats don't die in mass from a sickness our clan. They don't die that quickly unless they've fought in battle. You did something to them. To all of them!" The large molly reluctantly left her daughter to spin around and face him, finally looking the killer in the eyes. Had they ever held anything but bloodlust within them? Had she missed the signs all those moons ago??? Who was his next target? There were too many cats here, too many spirits he could snuff out. Including--

"Q-quillpaw." Her blindly pawed around for her apprentice, never taking her eyes off of that murderer. "Y-you need to leave honey. I don't know what's about to happen but I don't want you getting ki-- hurt, ok?" Hopefully she would understand. Best case scenario they would run and hide until Peachfrost fixed this mess. Quillpaw... no. No one was safe until this monster was destroyed.

Taking a few steps forward, Peachfrost got as close to him as he would let her. Her voice dropped low and sinister, each word coming between clenched fangs. "Don't act like this was some accident. I know your dirty little secret." Enraged eyes flashed over to Fallownose, then to Twilightstar, before returning back to Cowtuft. Traitors. "That vision I had of you all those moons ago? It wasn't a prophecy of the savior of Windclan. It was a warning of their destruction. You aren't anything but a parasite. If I could go back to all those moons ago, I would've saved us both the misery and killed you then." Skies she hoped her words hurt. Hurt more than a vicious slice of claws against his throat. Hurt more than poison burning in his lungs. Because no matter what she said to the murderer, he would never know the pain she felt right now. No one ever could.

Her claws unsheathed as she finally turned away from Cowtuft, facing the growing crowd. "You wanna know h-how our loved ones died? How my daughter who is... was in the prime of her life suddenly left us? C-cowtuft's been lying to you! They've all been lying to you! I was given a message from the beyond - where they finally revealed to me that Cowtuft was sent to us from the Place of No Stars! That he has lost his sense of right and wrong-- that he is going to DESTROY WINDCLAN!" There was only one way to fix this. They all knew it. Peachfrost had to kill Cowtuft. Damn anyone who tried to stop her.
---
Mentions done with hr/staff perms <3
@wolfie @Rose (?) @birdie @Lillith the stinky @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @Dark @vellichor @naiad @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Shade. @Rani @gs29513 @vampire @rudolph @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Galaxy_ @peppermintbubble. @Bean_The_Transformer @Tecumori @Little_fawn @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @xavier. @Kaywolf. @Caspian @Sakura. @lem~ @KataroAndTheHeather @coldwind @Spookez. @serendipity. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Cinnamon~ @Leafy @The Doctor @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @Succpunk @Eyclore @silver. @FrostyGalaxy @Lullaby @Sunii @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @TheLostAmongTheStars @RustyChristmas! @hawkboi @Cami @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Luck @ThatOneKid @Firestar512 @_Eclipse_ @Moon Shark @KittyKombat7860 @lesbianism
Wildstorm quietly considered the possibility. "We don't know for a fact if that is true. It could be anything, really, but you believe he is a villain? What proof have you got of this?" He liked to have all his facts straight first.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; November 28th, 2023 at 09:17 AM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 12:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

When the hour is upon us

Crimson covered the long furred tom's normally pristine, snowy white fur. From his muzzle to his chest, the signs of the battle he had just partaken in let themselves be known. Ambereyes. That was what the strange rogue had called herself. The moment his fangs had crushed the life out of the molly, he had regretted it. A lifetime of peace, of refusing to kill another, opting to scare away to protect those nearest and dearest to him had finally gone. Vanished in a single act that Snowybreeze wasn't certain he would ever be able to move forward from.

And when the day has all but ended

He knew he shouldn't feel sorry. The rogue had obviously been up to something dodgy. Cleaning her paws in a far off section in the territory? Looking awfully smug about... something? Trying to confuse him by getting him interested in her confession? In her admitting to what she had just done? Maybe he should have waited. Let her speak. But stars above, something about her had rubbed him in the worst way possible. Like her very presence in WindClan territory was a danger to the clan. He'd even removed the body from WindClan lands. Tossed it out to the outskirts. He suspected the worst from her. There was no way he would bury her amongst their own fallen.

And our echo stars to fade

Massive paws led Snowybreeze back to camp, his heart heavy with the weight of what he had just done, knowing he had to go to Twilightstar and admit to his deeds and his suspicions but wanting nothing more than to see his mate's gaze, to have her mere company convince him that he had been in the right... or that what he had done needed to be done, at least. He would never blame a fellow clanmate for killing an intruder. He knew it needed to be done from time to time. Some cats just... didn't want to take the peaceful way out. But it didn't make this any easier, stars damn it!

No you will not be forgotten

The commotion caught his attention, mismatched ears perking up as he lifted his head, blue eyes soon falling upon the gathering cats by the warriors' den. It seemed there was... anger. Confusion? Sorrow? There was a calico carrying a clanmate by the scruff. Oh... Oh goodness. Was that Stickpaw?! He was... one of the clan's younger apprentices, wasn't he? Oh, oh no, and it was Lightningstorm that was carrying him... from the apprentices' den. Goodness, what had happened while he was gone?

No I will not leave you crying

In a rush he was besides her, sky blue eyes confused as he tilted his head, offering his assistance. Her own lapis hues gave him a tired look, accompanied by a head shake. Snowybreeze understood, of course. This was something she had to do. He opened his maw, wanting to ask if there was anything else he could do, when he saw it. The shift in her eyes. From tired to horrified. Her gaze traveling from the warriors' den back to him. And then the question. The wretched question that almost destroyed him.

No I will not let you down

Oh no... Did you just get here? You haven't seen her yet, have you?

Now comes the night

Snowybreeze blinked, confusion apparent in his eyes. Seen who? What was going on? Who was her? There was one cat in particular that sprung to mind, he had to admit. But... Judging by the medicine cat's face... Had something happened to-

Feel it fadin' away

"B-Berryfrost?"

And the soul underneath

The word came out choked. Wavering. His eyes rounding, terror gnawing at him as Lightningstorm said nothing, only closing her eyes and turning her head away in response. Snowybreeze wasn't the type to prod or pry. He wasn't the type to walk away from someone he was in the midst of conversation with. It was rude. He didn't want to make others uncomfortable. Or feel unwanted or like their opinions didn't matter. Because they did. They all did. And yet now... now at this instance? At this moment in time? Everything went blank. Save for her. Save for the need to make sure she was alright. Safe. Loved. Cherished. That she was there.

Is it all that remains?

The gentle giant's massive form cut through the gathered cats with ease, asking for forgiveness at every bump he felt. At every toe he stepped on. It was all on an instinctual level, however. Unable to see who was there. Faces merging. Blending. Until he saw her. Those blank, heterochromatic hues staring ahead, unseeing of anything before them. Unable to comprehend the way he felt his heart break. To hear the pitiful, wretched wail that slowly started at the back of his throat as he felt his legs give way underneath him, unable to hold his weight anymore, until it had risen to a high yowl of anguish and despair.

So just slide over here

He wanted to ask what had happened. How. Why?! But as always, words failed him. He had always been a cat of action, and at this moment, not even actions could help. Because she was gone. His Berryfrost was gone. And where was he when it'd happen?! Outside, thinking he was keeping the clan safe! Killing another! To keep everyone safe. To keep her safe. And she was gone. Gone! Never to be seen again!

Leave your fear in the fray

Snowybreeze attempted to get up. To be with her. To at least give her one last nuzzle in goodbye. But his legs failed him. Wobbled as he crashed back down to the ground. Unwilling to be defeated here, he dragged himself forward, towards her, using massive paws to claw at the ground beneath him as he seemingly found his voice once more. A single word uttered over and over again.

Let us hold to each other

"No... No no no. Please. No..."

Until the end of our days

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @Poprock [Peachfrost] | @Rose [Berryfrost] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw]
| Sorry for mentioning you guys, but I believe you are the ones directly surrounding Berryfrost? |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; November 28th, 2023 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Got Smellith's name wrong, so sorry.
Old November 28th, 2023, 06:33 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar single eye shifted from Frostpaw to the bodies being brought out of the dens. She pinned her ears back as she counted the number of den. Her gaze drifted back to Frostpaw as the apprentice muttered something about dead. As much as she wanted to be consumed by grief, sadness, and emotions like others, Twilightstar needed answers.

With some reluctance, Twilightstar drew away from the hysterical apprentice, doing her best to block out the wails and screech of anguish. Berryfrost, Stickpaw, Whiskerwing, and... poor little Foxkit. So many clanmates lost far too soon. All the more reason to figure out what was going on. Was this another outbreak of snow-fever? Was this related to Lilypool's death? How did they stop this?

Peachfrost's screeching voice and blatant accusation toward Cowtuft had Twilightstar turned to face the molly. The cold glare the she-cat gave her had Twilightstar's fur bristling in agitation. She was not helping here at all. The nonsense that was spewing from her maw was only causing more trouble. Twilightstar bit back a snarl as Whisperingpaw quickly his temper on Cowtuft, blindly blaming the medicine cat.

Cowtuft looked as hurt and alarmed as everyone else with the deaths, possibly more so concerning it was his and Lightningstorm's responsibility to ensure something like this didn't happen. Softsong, Beetlecrest, and Wildstorm spoke out against Peachfrost's blind accusations, even one of the kits, Spottedkit, voiced their disbelief.

"Enough!" Twilightstar raised her voice as she marched to the center of the commotion. "No one knows what caused these deaths, and there is nothing proving that it was done with malicious intent or purpose. WindClan has dealt with mass sickness and deaths before, as Beetlecrest has pointed out. It was not that long ago, and it wouldn't have been resolved without Cowtuft and Lightningstorm. I don't care what omens or prophecies said, Cowtuft has proven time and time again to be nothing but caring and loyal to his clanmates putting their health above even his own time and time again."

There was not much anyone could say or do that could convince the WindClan leader that Cowtuft had purposely killed his clanmates. There was no evidence to confirm that and for as long as Twilightstar's known the medicine cat, the softy didn't have a mean bone in his body. However, that didn't mean he was absolved of all responsibility. As much as Twilightstar loved the medicine cat like her own kit, if he couldn't figure out what was going on here...

"Cowtuft," Twilightstar called to the medicine, knowing that the accusations thrown at the tom were going to leave him in quite a state. But she needed him present now, he's been doing a decent job of keeping himself together so far. "Take Berryfrost's body into the medicine den with you. Examine her along with the rest of the dead and figure out what's going on here. I don't know isn't going to cut it anymore. If you can't give me or the clan an answer for these deaths, you will be held accountable. You may face a demotion or exile." The leader meowed solemnly.

Twilightstar would have liked to speak with Lightningstorm, but that could hold off until later. Twilightstar would have to visit both medicine cats once the clan had settled down some to go over everything that happened here. Perhaps they were overlooking something.

"Peachfrost, I want you out." Twilightstar turned her sharp gaze to the molly. "I don't want to see you around WindClan. I don't trust you around the clan or the medicine cats." The she-cat before the leader was not the same she-cat Twilightstar had once trusted to serve WindClan and take care of the clan's health. She could understand the she-cat's grief with losing a kit, but the accusations that were thrown at Cowtuft... The fact that she said she was willing to kill him... and the vile glares that had shifted from leader, deputy, and medicine cat.

Twilightstar didn't need the extra trouble. Much like Cowtuft, Twilightstar had adored the feisty feline like one would a daughter, but cats changed clearly. Peachfrost proved that. The molly's claws unsheathed as she lashed her tail.

"The rest of you, return to your dens. If you have problems you may come and speak to me about them. This event is over."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 28th, 2023, 07:06 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalescar perked as twilightstar furiously spoke, he silently went to crooked paw and gently lead him away, perhaps he could speak to snowybreeze to keep him calm.

----------

Ravenkit scaredly peered out from under the leaf

( Open for someone to take ravenkit to the nursery)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 28th, 2023, 11:08 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Catchingflame:

She didn’t know how these deaths had occurred, but neither did anyone else. The thought of all these WindClan cats lost, it sickened Catchingflame. Warriors, apprentices, and even kits!

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old November 29th, 2023, 04:34 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Berryfall stared in disbelief, her mother; Berryfrost was dead! No one knew how this happened! The young warriors paws began to tremble; she used all of the remaining energy in her to go to Twilightstar.

Twilightstar, she mewed like a helpless kit, may I go see my mother and share tongues with her once more? she asked sadness in her eyes.

(@Moonraven)
Old November 29th, 2023, 05:40 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

"This has gone to far" Watertail growled, his voice fierce and low. The usually timid and unwilling tom stepped in front of his medicine cat protectively. "Cowtuft was accepted by Starclan, if this place of no stars really mattered then why is he here? Why are we just learning this?" Watertail meowed. "Any cats senses can be lost to the point of messed up speech." Watertail lashed his long, blue-ish grey tail tipped with brown, high into the sky with clear fury. "Look, I understand your daughter died. Believe me I know the pain and how you want to slash your claws across the throats of any cat that may have been involved. But what proof do you have? And if your message wasn't from Starclan and it was from "beyond",last time I checked that sounds like Dark Forest temptation."
Wheattail rested her tail on Peachfrost's shoulders and whispered. "If he really did kill your daughter, as a fellow mother in grief I will fight by your side until death, Watertail will to if Cowtuft really is a killer. Watertail's just trying to understand the situation, please don't be mad at him but be mad at the cats who are assumed and probably true killers" Wheattail lifted her tail from the queen back with a soothing purr before stepping back a small bit, keeping her eye on Orangepaw. "Orangepaw go, you don't need to see this."
(8/100) Orangepaw sighed, stood to leave, then snarled over his shoulder. "Why are you all acting suprised? I believe Peachfrost, hes in control of all the cats lives, when there healthy and sick, young and old, training cats or in training. He could do anything and just say "Oh Starclan was calling"! Or mumble it for all I care." Orangepaw snapped and stalked away with s grim look on his face.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 29th, 2023, 05:54 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual
Softsong stepped back from the bodies, letting Snowybreeze through. As she watched the tom grieve, it struck her that whatever had killed Berryfrost and the others may be contagious, and she stepped back even further.
If it is, and it can take out healthy warriors... she shuddered, glancing at Cowtuft. How could Peachfrost accuse him of murder, when he was constantly putting himself in danger for the wellbeing of the clan?

The area seemed to fall quiet as Twlightstar's voice rose above the crowd of cats. Softsong turned to face her, listening intently.

Softsong twitched her whiskers in approval as she exiled Peachfrost. Perhaps it was a little harsh - it was leaf-bare, and the grieving mother wouldn't have a chance to sit vigil for Berryfrost. Still, there something in the grieving she-cat's eyes left her a little afraid of what she might do. She had half a mind to follow Peachfrost to make sure she really did leave WindClan territory.

She dipped her head in acknowledgement as the leader dismissed them, keeping an eye on Peachfrost as she left.

[ @Poprock thoughts on Softsong tailing her out? Either just watching to make sure she crosses the border, or a confrontation between the two if she's spotted/Peach doesn't leave If you'd prefer tho she will just stick around camp ^_^]

Last edited by lesbianism; November 29th, 2023 at 05:54 AM.
Closed Thread