Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:20 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 08:19 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2019, 02:30 PM
HIATUS

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Browniefire1

Morningeye loosened his muscles. "It was another dream where I was fighting with my...some rouge cat." His voice gradually began to quiver as his claws unsheathed. "He took me to a sort of dark void where he talked to me, like some sort of...friend."

Morningeye had already forgotten that Maggotmouth stood next to him listening his ramblings. "And then he suddenly attacked me, I-I couldn't fight back! I was being killed! And then-" Morningeye suddenly stopped his train of thought and shook his head.

"And then I woke up..." Morningeye huffed.
Old December 8th, 2019, 02:37 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@GrapeGalaxy

Maggotmouth sat down as he listened to Morningeye, absentmindedly licking at one of his paws and using it to clean his ear. Once the other tom had finished, Maggotmouth turned to look at him with a yawn.

“Well, that is truly awful. It sounds to me like you ate a bad piece of fresh-kill or something, friend. Do you have these sorts of dreams often? Or was this a one time thing?”
Old December 8th, 2019, 02:57 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browniefire1 View Post
@vermin

Maggotmouth ceased grooming as he saw a familiar face in his peripheral vision. He stood and craned his neck, trying to catch another glimpse of the cat through the crowd. After a moment of searching - there she was. He padded over, weaving through the others towards Grizzlypaw. Upon reaching her, he bumped his shoulder into hers affectionately.

“Well, if it isn’t my favorite kit. Don’t worry, I’m sure Icestar will announce your apprentice ceremony soon, don’t you fret,” he joked, twitching his whiskers mischievously.
Fur along the spine bristled, she felt some cat was staring right at her and before she could even turn tail a sudden affectionate touch, brushed against her shoulder accompanied with welcoming eyes. "Maggotmouth!" the tabby mewed surprisingly. It felt like moons since she last saw her older brother and refreshing to feel his sibling love wrapping around her. This was definitely needed to calm her worries. "You- you think so?" she sighed. " I just feel so behind and a bit..lonely? Angry? Ugh, I don't know." Grizzlypaw glanced at the brown warrior speaking in a lower, hushed tone. "...What do you think of our new leader?"
Old December 8th, 2019, 03:07 PM

@vermin

Maggotmouth licked Grizzlypaw briefly on her forehead before sitting beside her, peering up at Icestar on the highbranch. At mention of her worries, he turned his head slightly towards his younger sister, giving her a concerned look. Despite all his flaws, one couldn’t say he didn’t care for his family.

“Icestar... she’s, uh... harsh, I’ll say. Which is good for us, I guess. As a clan. For me, personally? If she catches on to how I spend my time... but it’s never bad to have a strong leader.” He then paused. “I wouldn’t exactly say feeling lonely, behind, or angry are good. You want to talk about it?”

Last edited by Browniefire1; December 8th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old December 8th, 2019, 03:28 PM
HIATUS

@Browniefire1

Morningeye's heart began to slow down as his tail loosened."Sometimes." he grunted.
Old December 8th, 2019, 03:53 PM

@GrapeGalaxy

“Then you may want to consider going to the medicine cat about it,” Maggotmouth responded, returning to his grooming. “Or maybe not, on second thought. From what I’ve heard of Shadestripe, he’s bound to give you even more nightmares. What you really need is a break from the stress of warrior life. What say you to getting out of here and finding some mischief to get into?”
Old December 8th, 2019, 04:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Crowtail sat in his usual spot, sitting by his daughter Midnightpaw. He felt the younger cat right beside him. He was glad that she was alright from that fox attack. Luckily it only grazed her shoulder and didn't do much damage. The Shadowclan deputy looked at Icestar waiting for her announcement's.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 8th, 2019, 04:59 PM
HIATUS

Morningeye perked his ears up, flicking his tail from side to side. He had never dared thought of going on a break before let alone wandering around the forest for no absolute reason. It seemed so off for Morningeye, yet somewhat tempting.

"If it helps I might try it." He mumbled.
Old December 8th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Casper

Ibisprowl flicked his ear and quietly padded to sit amongst the other cats, choosing to sit at the outskirts than get in there and mingle with his clanmates. He was still waiting to be seen by Shadestripe and Bearpaw for the fox scratch above his eyes. It stung still, but that didn't mean he could lie in his nest all day until he could be seen. Icestar wouldn't like that and he'd only be proving to his father that he was useless and a waste of space in Shadowclan. So here he sat, head slightly lowered but eyes focused on the she-cat that led the clan.

Badgersong sat near the front, he had served the clan long enough and was happy to accept his retirement. All of his friends, the few that they were, had passed on to Starclan and most of the younger warriors seemed helpless to him. He had decided against leaving Shadowclan, he'd rather die than abandon the clan he had worked so hard in. So he'd take his spot in the elder den with pride.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 8th, 2019, 08:27 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Lilyfur2
Cascadespirit shrugged, seeing Kiwibounce. "I'm not too sure. I have been on loads of patrols. Maybe we can hunt later?" He felt guilty about not being around her as much. Plus, he wanted to ask her something. Something important.

(Oooh something important! :3)
@Nebby

Kiwibounce nodded, smiling. She felt a happy purr rise in her chest.
"Of course! I would love that!" She mewed, twining her tail with his. She glanced at Cascadespirit, eyebrows curved in slight guilt.
"And, erm, I'm so sorry I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you...

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread