Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM

Old July 15th, 2020, 01:43 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune View Post
Cloudsong seemed happy that her old friend was doing well. She had missed hanging out with Dogpaw. ¨Wanna do something??¨
"Sure!" Dogpaw looked around, wondering what to do.
Old July 15th, 2020, 01:44 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ open ]

Ashpool padded out of the nursery, taking a small break from the nursery. She had four healthy kits who were old enough to explore if they wanted to. The dark tortoishell she-cat padded over to a spot in the clearing and sat down. The queen felt the warm sun on her fur and it made her feel good.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 15th, 2020, 04:09 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
Woollyflame was sore. Oww. His paws hurt, maybe from walking around most of that morning. The young warrior was ...young, but willing to prove that he was an asset to RiverClan. He had awoken early to fish by himself, and ended up catching a carp! His favorite. He hadn’t eaten it. Like a good warrior, he had placed it upon the fresh kill pile. Someone else could possibly enjoy it.

Now he would just survey the camp, making sure everything seemed to be in order.

@wren
[its time for woollyslate <3]

“Where have you been all morning?” Slatesting called as she emerged from the warriors den examining Woolyflame who looked just about ready to pass out, walking like he was on on hot rocks. She trotted out to join him glancing over the clan like a stoic.. watcher.. or something. She always found Woolys stares to be something... something quite masterful. You couldn’t read his eyes but she could find herself naturally inclined to stare. A rather rude habit she’d picked up but it’s not like he ever noticed.

“Going on some early morning adventures without me? I’d be upset but we both know I’m not an early riser” she was in a decently good mood today, one that would be accompanied by gentle light conversation. Other days nobody was too lucky to see it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 15th, 2020, 07:36 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

[ doing this here since the meeting would've been over for a while by the time tc moved ]

With circumstances as they currently were, Lionstar was iffy about what this 'message' would be as he approached the unfamiliar cat.

"What is it?" he questioned, preferring she get to the point. There was no reason to drag this out. ThunderClan had done that enough already.
Silversky gulped. It was nervewracking speaking to another clan's leader. "ThunderClan thanks you for your generosity." She gave a bow. "We're staying near the Sunkissed Stream now."

- I left -
Old July 15th, 2020, 08:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@AmberShadow

"Yes, and Reedpelt... hasn’t shown up yet. So, let’s just go. I’m sure they’ll catch up to us if they want." Hm. Cats sure didn’t like patrolling. Shadedspire himself didn’t mind it. With a smile and a flick of his tail, he gestured for Rabbitpaw to exit first, and he would follow. He didn’t want to leave the smaller cat behind.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 15th, 2020, 08:35 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

“Where have you been all morning?” Slatesting called as she emerged from the warriors den examining Woolyflame who looked just about ready to pass out, walking like he was on on hot rocks. She trotted out to join him glancing over the clan like a stoic.. watcher.. or something. She always found Woolys stares to be something... something quite masterful. You couldn’t read his eyes but she could find herself naturally inclined to stare. A rather rude habit she’d picked up but it’s not like he ever noticed.

“Going on some early morning adventures without me? I’d be upset but we both know I’m not an early riser” she was in a decently good mood today, one that would be accompanied by gentle light conversation. Other days nobody was too lucky to see it.

A familiar face poked out of the warrior’s den, and Woollyflame felt himself relax a touch. With a half amused snort, he replied, "Fishing. What have you been doing all morning, sleepyhead?" As Slatesting padded out to join him, he felt inclined to stand up. Their eyes locked and he couldn’t help but wait just an extra few moments before dropping his gaze. Glancing around camp once more, he opened his mouth to say something, but Slate beat him to it.

Early morning adventures, huh? He wouldn’t exactly call catching carp an early morning adventure, but would go along with it. "Yes, I fought a mighty carp and lived to tell the tale. And all in one morning," he chucked, sitting down again. It seemed a nice, lighthearted conversation had made him forget his weary paws for the moment.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 15th, 2020, 09:09 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
There was something else Lionstar had wanted to do when some squeaky little thing started talking to him, and he twitched his ears as he looked down at Amberkit. This must be one of the kits Sootflare found not too long ago. "I'd hope I'm the cat who's in charge!" Otherwise, it'd be a repeat of Fallenfat's failures. "Name's Lionstar, I'm afraid I haven't caught your name quite yet." Kits came and went. He learned the names eventually but wasn't usually sought out by them, and he definitely didn't seek them out often unless he wanted some baby fights.

[ @Sklee ]

---

[ startin a dif rp to avoid combining things unnecessarily ]

Oh, right. That was what he had in mind.

"Snowfern [ @Mumble], Dreampaw [ @Nebby]! I'd like to speak with both of you for just a moment, if you two would be so kind as to come over here."

There was something Lionstar needed to address before this dragged on any longer, and he hoped Snowfern would be a good choice to help with this matter.
At the cello, Snowfern's ears pricked in curiosity. What did he need from her? Hopefully it wasn't something bad... though, she doesn't recall ever doing something against the rules. Well, either way, she still needed to hurry over and see what this was all about. "What do you need Lionstar?" she asked, padding over to him. Though, she noticed that he also called over Fernpaw, who she had never really interacted with all that much. Shooting a brief, curios look at dreampaw, she shrugged and looked back at lionstar, certain that he would explain everything.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 15th, 2020, 09:25 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @elysian ]

Grizz jumped as a voice piped up behind him and he turned around with a chuckle. Ruffling Beanpaw’s fur jovially, Grizzlybug started walking toward the entrance.

“Looks like someone here is an overachiever! Sneaking up on your mentor, tsk. I’ll get you back! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I’ll get ya!”

He grinned in the apprentice’s direction and slipped out into the territory, making a bee line for Sleepy Thicket. The tom paused just outside of the thicket and turned to Beanpaw.

“We’ll have to be quiet once we go in since it’s more of an enclosed area and prey will have an easier time noticing our presence. But, once we get in there, why don’t you go ahead and try to catch something without my help!”
Old July 15th, 2020, 10:51 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@elysian

The tom cat nodded, making his way towards the exit with a small pep in his paws. He loved going along the borders and seeing where they led. "I'm sure they'll catch up!"

Loners-Willow
Thunderclan-Fernleap

Old RP Cats
Windclan- Willowkit
Riverclan- Rabbitpaw, Sparrowfrost
Old July 15th, 2020, 11:31 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Starfall
"sleeeeeepypaw? lionstar says i'm taking you out! wait, that sounds so violent!! that's not what i meant. like, i'm taking you outside -- but not like i'm kidnapping you! it's just, like, battle training patrols, where i take you out but i dont.. take you out. y'know? you're supposed to be conscious through the whole thing. mhm!" dayheart 'explained', over-complicating pretty much the whole thing. sleepypaw would understand what he was saying though, right? pff, suree, sleepypaw had a big boy brain. "i dont wanna rush you! take your time! but also c'mon, chop chop!"

Last edited by panchiko; July 15th, 2020 at 11:32 AM.